Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:05:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN  (Read 44361 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:04:21 AM

..no new posts since 16. June 2017 ...

Does anyone know details of the guys behind? Who and where they are?

Since cryptos skyrocket, we traders have plenty of time and money, to handle scammers if we get them ;-)

Sincirely

Yeah, everybody knows the names of these rat bastard, communist pieces of shit.  Lucius Gregory Meredith is their goddamn Marxist ringleader.  This isn't the first time he's scammed people either.  Besides his history of extortion and blackmail attempts against all the AMP and Synereo LTD equity holders, this asshole scammed ~$16k USD from a bunch of morons who gave him money to write a book on "magic" SIX YEARS AGO which he never delivered.  I hope all you idiots who gave him your AMPs are happy.  AMPs are right now at an all-time high and this low-life scumbag is sitting pretty on YOUR pile of money.  Congratulations fucktards.  Right now Greg is probably conspiring to overthrow the US government to install his hippie, bullshit, cuck, antifa, faggot agenda.  No doubt he will finance his "worker's revolution" (aka Give Me Dats) with your AMPs.  Greg has surrounded himself with useful idiots like Christian Pierson who is an illegal drug user and self-described "Mexican landscaper" even though he is white and from Pennsylvania.  Eating at Taco Bell when you get the fucking munchies doesn't qualify you as "Hispanic" you fucking retard.  Another co-conspirator in this thinly-veiled wealth redistribution scheme is some old fool known as Jim Whitescarver who thinks wearing an Anonymous mask is "cool" even though he is in his mid-sixties.  Sorry, if I got your age wrong Jim, but you look like shit from all that chain smoking.  Most likely Greg is enjoying the fruits of your labour all while playing African bongo music attempting to fit in with the Kenyans because nobody else with any goddamn common sense will accept him.  Nobody fucking likes Greg and everyone including the mother of his children has left him because he is a fucking worthless cuck who never produces anything of value except comic relief in the form of his pathetic existence.  Then there is Ed Eykholt who is some wussy ass Herman Munster look alike.  Ed has either been brainwashed by Greg or is possibly his "man bitch".

TL;DR

RChain is a Marxist wealth redistribution scheme.
Anyone who gave him AMPs will receive NOTHING!
Lucius Gregory Meredith is a communist who has scammed people out of FIVE AND A HALF MILLION DOLLARS!

Dude, such WOw LangUAGe! Hey, maybe we can be friends. Check my post history before deciding.

Humor outta the way, anybody interested in burning RCHAIN 1:2 for another token?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:41:33 PM

Since cryptos skyrocket, we traders have plenty of time and money, to handle scammers if we get them ;-)

Sincirely

Yeah, everybody knows the names of these rat bastard, communist pieces of shit.  Lucius Gregory Meredith is their goddamn Marxist ringleader.  This isn't the first time he's scammed people either.  Besides his history of extortion and blackmail attempts against all the AMP and Synereo LTD equity holders, this asshole scammed ~$16k USD from a bunch of morons who gave him money to write a book on "magic" SIX YEARS AGO which he never delivered.  I hope all you idiots who gave him your AMPs are happy.  AMPs are right now at an all-time high and this low-life scumbag is sitting pretty on YOUR pile of money.  Congratulations fucktards.  Right now Greg is probably conspiring to overthrow the US government to install his hippie, bullshit, cuck, antifa, faggot agenda.  No doubt he will finance his "worker's revolution" (aka Give Me Dats) with your AMPs.  Greg has surrounded himself with useful idiots like Christian Pierson who is an illegal drug user and self-described "Mexican landscaper" even though he is white and from Pennsylvania.  Eating at Taco Bell when you get the fucking munchies doesn't qualify you as "Hispanic" you fucking retard.  Another co-conspirator in this thinly-veiled wealth redistribution scheme is some old fool known as Jim Whitescarver who thinks wearing an Anonymous mask is "cool" even though he is in his mid-sixties.  Sorry, if I got your age wrong Jim, but you look like shit from all that chain smoking.  Most likely Greg is enjoying the fruits of your labour all while playing African bongo music attempting to fit in with the Kenyans because nobody else with any goddamn common sense will accept him.  Nobody fucking likes Greg and everyone including the mother of his children has left him because he is a fucking worthless cuck who never produces anything of value except comic relief in the form of his pathetic existence.  Then there is Ed Eykholt who is some wussy ass Herman Munster look alike.  Ed has either been brainwashed by Greg or is possibly his "man bitch".

TL;DR

Lucius Gregory Meredith is a communist who has scammed people out of FIVE AND A HALF MILLION DOLLARS!

Dude, such WOw LangUAGe! Hey, maybe we can be friends. Check my post history before deciding.

Humor outta the way, anybody interested in burning RCHAIN 1:2 for another token?

Should this thread be sent to trash? Dead and gone...

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:24:56 AM

DEV not activ in forum
no news for update info, coin dead now

So we can consider this as a dead coin?

Sincirely

TL;DR

Should this thread be sent to trash? Dead and gone...

The RChain Coop rat bastards don't dare post in this thread.  This is YOURChain's thread now!  Unfortunately, these jokers are planning on holding another ICO very, very soon to scam more of the naïve and gullible.  Please leave this thread up as a warning to any potential victims.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
5to9

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:42:19 AM

RChain has so much FUD from the salty people but its going to the moon and beyond.

Tech > FUD every single time.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:44:03 AM

is the sale over?
vcvitiko

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:44:25 AM

I need 10k Rhoch. hit me up please thank youu
altcoiner555

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:36:41 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 05:39:42 PM by altcoiner555

I can't believe people are still following this project. I just went by SLACK where they are busy deleting evidence by moving over to Discord. Now they are planning to do another ICO, even though Greg basically stopped posting after he convinced everyone to donate their AMP to him.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:42:42 PM

Another ICO? They want to reinvent everything, including the concept of Initial Coin Offerings!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  

Jump to: