Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:38:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative effects of technology  (Read 66948 times)
dondexter

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:34:55 AM

I think the worst part of technology is our dependency on it and reluctance to work and think for ourselves. Thereby rendering us more lazy and unproductive.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:51:03 AM

Although there is nothing that have positive that does not have its own negative counterpart and technology is also not an exception even though its positive is something we cannot do without the negative side I see to it, is nothing other than the over dependency we have on it. Its so annoying that people have stopped using their common sense and replaced it with technology any small question sent to a colleague no reason to think as that is a waste of time, the next is Google and I begin to wonder that what will happen if there is no Google to ask...
Barrymore

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:58:50 AM

I think the worst part of technology is our dependency on it and reluctance to work and think for ourselves. Thereby rendering us more lazy and unproductive.
Laziness is the engine of progress. Any technology which makes our lives easier, they do not free man from his duties. They just allow you to increase the number of possibilities of man and give him the opportunity to spend free time on other things. To blame technology is that the person doing nothing is wrong.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:31:45 AM

Laziness is the engine of progress. Any technology which makes our lives easier, they do not free man from his duties. They just allow you to increase the number of possibilities of man and give him the opportunity to spend free time on other things. To blame technology is that the person doing nothing is wrong.

If we do nothing but "using free time", existentialism will takeover and depressions and suicides will sky rocket. That's a "beware of what you wish for".

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:50:28 PM

If we do nothing but "using free time", existentialism will takeover and depressions and suicides will sky rocket. That's a "beware of what you wish for".
I don't agree with you. If people had more free time that doesn't mean that depression and suicide would "sky rocket" . There are many people who would use that free time for something they consider fun or relaxing. Many people that i know would go exercise more. For some i guess it would be bad, but even they could find something to do useful. Its all up to individual person what they would do.
Wolf2017

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:36:52 PM

Technology help us to live. The main thing to use free time with benefit to themselves. Another thing is that we are not able to survive in the wild, but let's hope that we don't need.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:42:44 PM

I don't agree with you. If people had more free time that doesn't mean that depression and suicide would "sky rocket" . There are many people who would use that free time for something they consider fun or relaxing. Many people that i know would go exercise more. For some i guess it would be bad, but even they could find something to do useful. Its all up to individual person what they would do.

Ever wonder why life is so unnecessarily complicated? Probably because it wouldn't be fun to live otherwise...
And exercise for what? So basically people would jump from a productive exercise, such as working, to a needless unproductive one? People does need to feel useful, exercise, jogging and all that makes nothing of the such, some may find that fun but not in generality.
At the end, if we manage to have machines for nothing and everything, the weight of uselessness will set in, with a majority just dragging his bones around waiting for time to pass.

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:47:52 AM

a lot of simple technologies that facilitate our work and activity, but if used incorrectly, laziness will hit us. Simple example, televisions, used when we want to turn on the TV, change the channel, turn off the tv, we had walked up to the tv and pressing the button on the tv. But now we do not need to be moved closer to the TV, there we just press the remote TV remote anywhere. The other is a motorcycle and a car. In the past we used to walk a lot, but today people have to ride a motorcycle even though the distance is not too far away. The movement of the body to be reduced, if not diligent exercise the body can become limp.
SirPol85

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:22:50 AM

a lot of simple technologies that facilitate our work and activity, but if used incorrectly, laziness will hit us. Simple example, televisions, used when we want to turn on the TV, change the channel, turn off the tv, we had walked up to the tv and pressing the button on the tv. But now we do not need to be moved closer to the TV, there we just press the remote TV remote anywhere. The other is a motorcycle and a car. In the past we used to walk a lot, but today people have to ride a motorcycle even though the distance is not too far away. The movement of the body to be reduced, if not diligent exercise the body can become limp.
As one Man said, laziness is the engine of progress. I will not say that this statement is correct, but it has a rational grain. But we really see that with the increase in the technological quality of people's lives, humanity itself becomes lonely and ascetic.
Vivace92

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:06:33 AM

Negative effects of technology is to make people not want to talk directly, they prefer to type on mobile than talking face to face, and then our eyes is sick, because more than 14 hours look gadgets.
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:23:43 AM

Technology is not always a good thing.

One example is with the children.
In the old days, children used to play outside with their friends.
Now majority of them are just staring at their iPads.

technology is not for children, I think, because it will make them less care to society. kids will enjoy more to play with their real friends. besides, technology will make them lazy while im the other side parents should lead their children to be able to do things by themselves.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 07:56:23 AM

In my opinion, the negative effects that come from technology are being too much busy with it (If we are talking about smartphones). Of course, there are a lot of technologies that helps us make tasks easier to achieve not only that it speeds up the process, it also adds to the accuracy. Once we get too much attached to it, that's a side effect. When we are focused too much on it that we forgot to communicate effectively in a conversation. Technology is an innovation towards the human kind, the bad thing is the abusers of it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ronxawala

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:17:15 AM

Technologies make us not lazy, but simplify a lot of work processes and allow us to do a lot of business. With the help of fast mobile and Internet communications, sales have moved to a new level. Now you can not imagine a day without modern technology. They are improving every day and a person needs to constantly learn something new and keep pace with the times. I really like modern technology and I do not want to return to the Stone Age.
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:33:27 AM

and a person needs to constantly learn something new

What give to You the lesson about burning Lithium batteries in EVs?

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
ValeryBark

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:00:26 PM

These cases are rare. On the forum you have a whole branch on this subject have. You are interested in to spoil the image of electric cars? Progress will not stop and all your pics will not reduce the demand for electric cars. The Arabs are to blame that raised the price of oil. Now that all the auto manufacturers started the production of electric vehicles, this process can not be stopped. And accidents happen with all cars.

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:13:38 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2017, 12:56:52 PM by Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

the price of oil

1. The electricity is produced burning the same Fossil Fuel.
2. Lithium is too a Fossil product, it cost money and extraction present problems to Nature.
This Fossil product is "rare" and "limited". The "End" of Lithium Batteries century is very close.

The price of Lithium in $ 10.000. Lithium batteries for EV is about $100.
This is a Money Machine on a "Love to Green Tecnology".

Forester618

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:19:35 PM

the price of oil

1. The electricity is produced burning the same Fossil Fuel.
2. Lithium is too a Fossil product, it cost money and extraction present problems to Nature.
This Fossil product is "rare" and "limited". The "End" of Lithium Batteries century is very close.

The price of Lithium in $ 10.000. Lithium batteries for EV is about $100.
This is a Money Machine on a "Love to Green Tecnology".
I once heard that the students of some of the American Institute in the laboratory upgraded, the anode and cathode of a conventional battery and has ensured that the velocity of the electrons in the electrolyte is increased 100 times. This led to the fact that the phone battery is fully charged in 10 seconds, and the car battery is charged for 5 minutes. More I have not heard anything about this invention. Maybe someone does not benefit from its implementation.
JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:33:18 PM

Tech disconnects the people from the rest of society. Now this might just be a phase ( which can take 100's of years ) after which humans might transcend their current form and ascend into transhumans, part flesh, part tech.

Wow this is a new insight for me. I've never looked at it this way - evolving into transhumans. If so, then this would be a whole new story. I guess even if we think of this is just a "phase" now. I still believe it imposes a really negative impact on man. The fact that it disconnects people to each other simply says that people are losing interests with each other, lacking compassion and empathy.

Interesting. Can I be a cyborg? Have you seen Futurama?
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:00:26 PM

Interesting. Can I be a cyborg? Have you seen Futurama?

You want to be a talking head in a jar?!  Shocked

|

|

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:08:06 PM

Can I be a cyborg?

Millions of peoples just make sex with machines.
Whear some augmented reality glasses, and You become cyborg.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: