Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:48:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative effects of technology  (Read 66948 times)
Ezra08

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:49:13 AM

We live in a high tech world ,with high tech classroom .we embrace the benefits of using ipad's during class integrating tweets during presentations,and teaching students while using smart tvs,,such as diversity to lessons,increasing students interaction,and to bringing new perspective but there can be negative side resulting from inappropriate or overuse of technology and that negative side can have serious and long term consequences.
Example using technology can affect a childs ability to empathize,also improper use of technology  like in 82% of online sex crimes againts children the sex offenders use social networking it could be so risky its danger so we shouldnt focus on technology we should balance the traditional way and technology.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:11:38 AM

For me, its negative effects are making kid's eyes to have poor eyesight because of their long exposure to gadgets. Second one is that they socialize and talk to other people less often.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 07:38:08 AM

There are many negative effects of technology, since I'm still young before, we used to play outside of the house. But now, children nowadays used to play in their gadgets at home, without interaction of other kids and it's sad.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:16:39 AM

There are many negative effects of technology, since I'm still young before, we used to play outside of the house. But now, children nowadays used to play in their gadgets at home, without interaction of other kids and it's sad.

I agree with you. Technology is a very big help in our daily activities and works. It help us to finish our jobs faster and accurate. But technology also has a negative effect that we should avoid to happen. In my observation, many children below 7 years old are being addict in using of gadgets so their social interaction with the community are being loss. We should use technology properly so we can avoid problems.
zaynxx

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:19:19 AM

I think the negative effects of technology to our society is that we rely so much to our gadgets. For example simple math that even grade school can solve we still use our cellphone calculators to do that. Because of relying to much to this technologies we lose the sense of thinking. And I guess if it's bad for us adults imagine what negative effects could happen to the children.
Lucas 777

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:21:50 AM

at last 3 years we discover negative effect of techno like lazy ,fat , blind problems and i think this is first wave of these problem  
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:04:59 PM

Technology is not always a good thing.

One example is with the children.
In the old days, children used to play outside with their friends.
Now majority of them are just staring at their iPads.

For me? there are loads of negative effects of technology.. for example, Cyber bullying., it is known that most of the cyberbullied kids experience depression, anxiety, fear and low self-esteem.
more reasons of negative effects of technology are the way children think and feel using too much technology may lead distraction and decreased memory. Overuse of technology can also affect a child’s own mood. One expert explained that with less physical contact, children might have difficulty developing social skills and emotional reactions.
In short, it is undeniably true that technology makes our lives easier but being aware of the harmful aspects of the overuse of electronics will help you avoid any unnecessary pitfalls.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:31:49 PM

there is a lot of things that might consider as advantage of technology but there are disadvantage as well of course like people tend to rely more on technology nowadays, we cannot live without technology at this point in time, it causes destruction of our nature, kids in todays generation become more weaker than the past generation because of the entertainment giving without physical use and even adults had serious physical and mental problems due to excessive use of gadgets.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
iProbably

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:09:02 AM

People nowadays are getting too addicted in such technologies. In our childhood, we've never been have one of those modern technology gadgets. As I have been observed that people are getting upset when they don't have at least one those gadgets. Especially, when it comes to a latest or branded items. We're all know that we can not control every person in this world to stop them from buying one of those technologies. Its more like people are too blind to see the best thing we have right now. We need to revise and rebuild anything that we have before when we were young.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:11:39 AM

The bad effects of technology directly affects our health and lifestyle. First bad effect is we become sort of an anti-social. We refuse to socialize in person but we're more social behind a phone screen. Internet addiction is another bad effect of technology because we become too dependent on such. We crave for a connection on wifi rather than a real social connection. I've also read that the radiation from our smartphones drain our energy and strains our eyes. Technology is useful for our daily living however we cannot escape its gripping side effects.

Rahip

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:02:12 AM

People are forgetting to communicate.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:03:01 AM

The bad effects of technology directly affects our health and lifestyle. First bad effect is we become sort of an anti-social. We refuse to socialize in person but we're more social behind a phone screen. Internet addiction is another bad effect of technology because we become too dependent on such. We crave for a connection on wifi rather than a real social connection. I've also read that the radiation from our smartphones drain our energy and strains our eyes. Technology is useful for our daily living however we cannot escape its gripping side effects.

I agree with you. Technology also has a negative effect that we should avoid to happen. In my observation, many children below 7 years old are being addict in using of gadgets so their social interaction with the community are being loss. We should use technology properly so we can avoid problems.
snowyy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:23:26 PM

I agree with you, when I was a kid I used to play with my childhood friends outside, it was fun than doing indoor activities which kids nowadays are doing all day, what's fun in playing tablets or gadgets. Another negative effect of technology is the cyber bullying, the cases in bullying increased.
Crusady

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:29:45 PM

Nowadays we are all slaves of technology. We depend on them on such extent that without them will just be unable to survive
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:31:00 PM

closer to the distant but close distance, the presence of technology makes people do not want bersosial, they just open the gadget and feel difficult to socialize even with the neighbors.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

vc888888

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:33:55 PM

technology is the most beneficial thing in our life. before technology people will waste alot of time for a small work but now with the development of technology we can do work of many days in hours like aeroplane transfer us in hours from one country to anther while people in past  waste some months to go from one country to another.
asakurayoh26

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:06:00 AM

There are some negative effect of technologies especially on children. They can lost their healthy life style because they are just surfing online like gaming through internet. They are not making exercise because of technology. There are also negative effect to adults because it can cause laziness and they are not using their whole body in making household chores.
topse

Activity: 208

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:32:54 AM

Everything has bad effect not only technology, it, s just the way how we use it wisely.
For me,  the good effect of technology is more than the bad effects,
I know that one of the problem is the way to keep our children from bad effects.
We are as the parents absolutely must think n be wise to our children.
We will not be in this forum or stay know nothing if there is no improvement of technology. Just see from many sides. Not one side.

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:34:26 AM

I think of of the biggest negative effect of technology is the lack of QUALITY time. What I am seeing now is that people gather in a table just to open their facebook or surf social media accounts. No actual conversation with another people is established. In olden times, we pray before eating, this time, we take a picture of the food first before we eat. Quality time in prayer is also compromised as social media or tv series becomes a priority.

inevertell

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:55:52 PM

Technology have a a lot of good effects and bad effects on our life. Those people who have awareness they are mostly used technology for good works but those who have no awareness they are using Technology for bad things like using phone for bad works . so it depend how people use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: