Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:46:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▂▃▅▆▇⫷[ 🆉🅿🅾🅾🅻.🅲🅰 ]⫸⫷[!10 FLUX PA's!]⫸⫷[ the miners multipool ]⫸ ▇▆▅▃▂  (Read 279271 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:00:18 PM

Hello pool administrator! Add Azart coin! The X11 Algorithm. PoW+MN. The project started a few days ago, at the moment very profitable mining and masternodes! The main topic of the project here.

needs to be on an exchange we support before we can add it.

Thanks

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:14:40 PM

We've adjusted the profitability calculation for x13 to mBTC/GH/day from MH. Please adjust your profit switching scripts accordingly

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Vokas123

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:01:02 PM

Seems like Nicehash owners didn't read the announcment. Smiley

Wasted hash...

https://pictr.com/images/2018/05/28/a403be0b8f19ae8f4b99bf64a67dcbb5.jpg
Belzi

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:56:47 PM

there is no transfer of coins    Huh Huh Huh
Internal Server Error
Call to undefined function curl_init()
An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

Thank you.

Stone (neoscrypt)
Wallet: SXnmZTfcG8NMPbocvQRe1sCgYUp5MHhzHw

Monster (neoscrypt)
Wallet: MUoWvrC83biu8uFjtAesmbLFMvCLgGLM9F
4ward

Activity: 473
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

We've adjusted the profitability calculation for x13 to mBTC/GH/day from MH. Please adjust your profit switching scripts accordingly

Can you add the units to the API so it would be updated automatically? Wink

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:22:23 PM

Can you add the units to the API so it would be updated automatically? Wink

added

HighFly87

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:34:54 AM

Explain me this please: I mined 4.9 GIN from GIN blocks but received only 4.4. Where my remaining 0.5 (10%)?
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:18:05 PM

Explain me this please: I mined 4.9 GIN from GIN blocks but received only 4.4. Where my remaining 0.5 (10%)?
Example
The pool mines some GIN blocks among others.  You get a % value (converted to BTC as that's how the pool works) based on the exchange rate.

Coins get sent to be exchanged and divided among people whom have a % share.

BTC returns from the exchange; and are divided among the miners.

Since you want to be paid in GIN;  you wait for GIN to get mined to cover your share.   When they are mined and given to you;  their value is based on the previous sale.

This is how I understand the process to work.   There are more variables at play when it comes to mining something on a multi pool because this is not a solo mining pool. 

You are taking an estimate (4.9GIN) and treating it as an actual value.... which it is NOT.  It is an estimate.  If it was an actual value, it would have said 4.4;  but since that can't be determined until the BTC returns from the exchange, its is called an estimate.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Onecoiner1

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:19:42 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 09:38:16 PM by Onecoiner1

Looks like there is an issue with CANN, none of the txid can be found on blocker explore starting yesterday sometime.  Looks like it start around the following txid

https://www.zpool.ca/explorer/CANN?txid=2797e5ecbbf4f28e635fb99f4680e113d3dbcc0391a7bb3cec9146a688ba9ffa
HighFly87

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:38:14 PM

Example
The pool mines some GIN blocks among others.  You get a % value (converted to BTC as that's how the pool works) based on the exchange rate.

Since you want to be paid in GIN;  you wait for GIN to get mined to cover your share.   When they are mined and given to you;  their value is based on the previous sale.

This is how I understand the process to work.   There are more variables at play when it comes to mining something on a multi pool because this is not a solo mining pool. 

You are taking an estimate (4.9GIN) and treating it as an actual value.... which it is NOT.  It is an estimate.  If it was an actual value, it would have said 4.4;  but since that can't be determined until the BTC returns from the exchange, its is called an estimate.
Not my situation.
As I said, i mined 4.9 GIN from GIN blocks, its not estimate value, it is a sum of rewards per blocks. The only explanation i have is that GIN coins i mined at first sold and than bought back with 10% higher price. And it is super ridiculous.
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 12:29:08 AM

Example

Not my situation.
As I said, i mined 4.9 GIN from GIN blocks, its not estimate value, it is a sum of rewards per blocks. The only explanation i have is that GIN coins i mined at first sold and than bought back with 10% higher price. And it is super ridiculous.

This isn't a solo pool. All blocks are pegged to exchange prices regardless. You get BTC for your work and it buys you your payout coins, based of exchange prices.

JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:52:08 AM

Example

You are taking an estimate (4.9GIN) and treating it as an actual value.... which it is NOT.  It is an estimate.  If it was an actual value, it would have said 4.4;  but since that can't be determined until the BTC returns from the exchange, its is called an estimate.
Not my situation.

I suggest re-reading my original reply.

You are not understanding the process, and more you are not understanding that initial shares of all coins mined is the estimate value before those coins go to be sold on the exchange.  
Only when the BTC returns from the exchange, do you know the actual value of your (% share in BTC) share mined from those coins
Then the pool will wait for more of your payout coin to be mined, and instead of selling some at the exchange, it can be exchanged by the pool internally at market rate to accumulate your payout.

On the mainpage of zpool.ca it says:
"This is NOT a solo mining pool. All mining is pegged to exchange prices."

Most algos have more than 1 coin on them.   Thus;  a LOT of variables (each coin) can have an effect on the overall value of the estimate after those coins pay a TX to go to the exchange, pay an exchange fee, then pay a tx fee to come back....      If this is a problem, please use a solo pool.

I added emphasis on the word estimate in my original reply, because its an important key factor that people seem to go to lengths to overlook.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

mccoy0210

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:49:00 AM

Hi guys! Im a newbie. Can anyone help me

Im hashing for x16r algorithm but it seems im not getting it to my last 50 earnings.

Im using nemos miner 3.1
MSI 1080ti - driver version 397.93

Thank you in advance,
McCoy
HighFly87

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:28:29 AM

The only explanation i have is that GIN coins i mined at first sold and than bought back with 10% higher price. And it is super ridiculous.

This isn't a solo pool. All blocks are pegged to exchange prices regardless. You get BTC for your work and it buys you your payout coins, based of exchange prices.

So thats mean that i am right. You selling all mined coins and than buying them back with higher prices (mostly) wasting quite a lot.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:39:04 AM

The only explanation i have is that GIN coins i mined at first sold and than bought back with 10% higher price. And it is super ridiculous.

So thats mean that i am right. You selling all mined coins and than buying them back with higher prices (mostly) wasting quite a lot.

beczuse you get a % share of what is sold;  not what you want in return.   You can't take "your cut" from pool's earnings until "the next round".  So;  no.  In no way is the pool "buying them back".  Re-read my last two replies.  This exact mechanic is what makes it an earnings estimate.

An auto exchanging multipool functions quite differently than a solo pool.   

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

fuelrod

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:22:19 PM

Has anyone else seen this.  I was watching my miners (rented from NiceHash) around 10:35 EST and as coins were being found in the Pool, I was not getting credited my share.  Then for one scan of the web page is showed I'd received a 22% share of Vivo, then on the next web refresh it was gone.  You can see by the graph I was clearly mining but I was not being credited any coins that were found at the time.  Since I happened to be watching I saw my miners were in good shape, no disconnects, etc.  Moreover, why would one coin show up in my wallet at 22% share and then disappear?  I have stopped all my miners until someone at ZPool can explain this.  I've ask for support on their Discord server but no reply as of yet.  I had heard good things about this pool so I started mining with them about 2 weeks ago, but this makes me question everything.  If I had not been watching with my own eyes, I would never have caught it.  Was I wrong, and these guys are not trust worthy?  I caution everyone to keep a close eye on there miners if you continue to mine with them.

http://jerm.hashcube.com/Zpool-issue.jpg
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

Has anyone else seen this.  I was watching my miners (rented from NiceHash) around 10:35 EST and as coins were being found in the Pool, I was not getting credited my share.  Then for one scan of the web page is showed I'd received a 22% share of Vivo, then on the next web refresh it was gone.  You can see by the graph I was clearly mining but I was not being credited any coins that were found at the time.  Since I happened to be watching I saw my miners were in good shape, no disconnects, etc.  Moreover, why would one coin show up in my wallet at 22% share and then disappear?  I have stopped all my miners until someone at ZPool can explain this.  I've ask for support on their Discord server but no reply as of yet.  I had heard good things about this pool so I started mining with them about 2 weeks ago, but this makes me question everything.  If I had not been watching with my own eyes, I would never have caught it.  Was I wrong, and these guys are not trust worthy?  I caution everyone to keep a close eye on there miners if you continue to mine with them.

there were a few vivo orphans around that time from what I can tell. They get removed if they've been orphaned in the blockchain....

fuelrod

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:07:56 PM

there were a few vivo orphans around that time from what I can tell. They get removed if they've been orphaned in the blockchain....

My miner for the neoscrypt algo was going for about 5 minutes at that time, and it was my miner that found the coins (see screenshot, they are confirmed).  Also, multiple coins were found, not just Vivo, I'm just using that coin as an example.  I was not getting credit for any of them.  I should have been getting about 20% of the of all the coins found around that time for that short time frame.  I definitely got screwed, it was not orphaned coins.

http://jerm.hashcube.com/Zpool-issue2.jpg
fuelrod

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

My miner for the neoscrypt algo was going for about 5 minutes at that time, and it was my miner that found the coins (see screenshot, they are confirmed).  Also, multiple coins were found, not just Vivo, I'm just using that coin as an example.  I was not getting credit for any of them.  I should have been getting about 20% of the of all the coins found around that time for that short time frame.  I definitely got screwed, it was not orphaned coins.

http://jerm.hashcube.com/Zpool-issue2.jpg

To be clear, I'm not saying there weren't some orphaned coins, what I'm saying is of the ones that were found none were credited in my wallet and it was more than just the Vivo coin.  This has happened in the past where I would see mining activity but no increase in the balance of my wallet.  I just assumed no coins were found.  Now I'm starting to think coins were found but I didn't get any credit. And without constantly watching it no one would ever know.  If this is not a bug of some sort then ZPool is seriously shady.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:56:52 PM

Immature coins can be invalidated via orphan anything before they are "confirmed".

Block withholding attacks are a prime example on how you can suddenly loose earnings.

But, I don't see anything far out of whack there in your photos.

Remember, values of what was mined is not certain until it is in the final confirmed balance waiting to be paid out.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: