Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:40:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▂▃▅▆▇⫷[🆉🅿🅾🅾🅻.🅲🅰]⫸⫷[!Paying 10 FLUX PA's!]⫸⫷[ the miners multipool ]⫸▇▆▅▃▂  (Read 279368 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
roma__11

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

when to wait for the appearance of coins B2X, ARION, SUPPO, MAMBO, OMEGA ... and others, for algorithm X11?
Zarce

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:13:53 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 02:30:05 PM by Zarce

What interval is everyone here using with ZPOOL & NEMOSMINER -- my mining profit seems unusually low recently -- using a 300-second interval at the moment.

On my ccminer x17 script i get 39 MH/s hashrate and on Zpool web page is 26 MH/s
Same with Tribus on ccminer is 250 MH/s but on zpool get a half of my speed .

Same for money, of course, Awesome Miner estimate between 14-25$ but get only 8$

Any ideea ?

Thank's!

PS. They have some kind of penalty if I change the script too often ?
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

What interval is everyone here using with ZPOOL & NEMOSMINER -- my mining profit seems unusually low recently -- using a 300-second interval at the moment.

On my ccminer x17 script i get 39 MH/s hashrate and on Zpool web page is 26 MH/s
Same with Tribus on ccminer is 250 MH/s but on zpool get a half of my speed .

Same for money, of course, Awesome Miner estimate between 14-25$ but get only 8$

Any ideea ?

Thank's!

PS. They have some kind of penalty if I change the script too often ?

Yeah, the real world poolside calcs can leave be much to be desired for accuracy.... this is why when I do normalizations (the benchmark), I use the poolside averages in my norms.

Tribus;  not sure;  post up the miner app you are using, as well as the card(s) you are using.  This info may help crackfoo see what is causing it.  Typically you can see up to %20 less hash, but on average somewhere around -5-8% of what the miner app is reporting.  50% is a huge difference, but if everyone is seeing the same -50%;  then its cancelling itself out and nobody has an advantage (I noticed he restarts some services/ports when this happens on some coins/algos).

See;  profitability will never match the miner's guess if it never sees the same number as the site calcs.  That is the biggest fault of the client-side profitability calculations.

If the site used the reported hashrate from the miner;  someone could just modify the miner app to feed the pool erroneous/false data and you'd get paid for doing nothing in a way....  so the closest solution is what we use, and its far from perfect, but quite logical and reliable.    I've also noticed when luck is down for me;  I typically see the same results in everyone else's shares as well (the pool graphs pane).  Since all users in the pool are going to be working from the same base blocksignature hash salt to find the next block;  they tend to work from the same grouping of potential winning salt/nonce combination, and in turn, the same sort of results.

With multiple machines on different accounts, I have noticed the same low days and same high profit days on each account within a small % of error.... this is why I feel that luck is all encompassing based on base root hash we are all working on successive chunks on.

recalcs/switches can be a nuisance if the API is not responding.  Longer delays are better;  because most pumping rises in coins tend to happen over the course of a few hours to half a day... so having the recalcs done with more of a delay, probably won't hurt you.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
bblagent

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

hello all,
i need xmr pool addeess and port
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:35:28 PM

hello all,
i need xmr pool addeess and port

XMR?  We don't mine monero on this pool as far as I know.  You would have to find a Monero specific pool since it is its own kind of animal.    If I am wrong, someone else will chime in.

But FYI:
On this pool, you select an algorithm to mine on, and workunits from many coins are sent to your miner to work on.

You can only pick what coin you are paid out with.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
pikachuy

Activity: 544
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:16:09 PM

@crackfoo

If I have 10 of the same miners with all the same settings, how come sometimes not all of them can connect to your pool? Sometimes 8 can connect, sometimes 6, sometimes 9, and etc. But I don't see a stable 10 miners connected to your pool constantly and for the ones that don't connect, it goes to my back up pools? Does it have to do with too many connections coming from my IP address? Or some kind of spam protection you have?

It's not the miners issue, because if I set hashrefinery.com as my main pool, all 10 miners connect to the pool successfully and constantly. Same success happens with miningpoolhub. It just seems like an issue with zpool. I would like to set you as a primary pool but the random miners not connecting at all is bothering me.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm really not sure why it would have any problems. There are no limits on stratum, unless I explicitly ban your wallet address, then all your miners get blocked on the firewall. I've have weirdness on my baikals as well, not seeing some of the algo's ports as alive... but, I can telnet to them just fine from the actual miner so I'm really miffed why this happens. I've not setup any automatic limiting that would interfere like this...

Yea, that's why I'm clueless too with the random connections. Just stuck on what else to do because hashrefinery.com and miningpoolhub don't have these issues with my Baikals. If I set all 10 miners to hashrefinery.com, they all connect, same with miningpoolhub. But when I set all 10 to zpool as primary pool, not all 10 connect and some fallback to backup pools, and it's always not the same miner's that are falling back to backup pools too.

For example, if I power down all 10 miners, and power them all back up, sometimes different miners can connect to zpool and some doesn't. So it's truely is random with them.

Would love to support zpool and set as a main pool. But it's hard to keep track of my miners when some are failing to connect and going to my backup pools.

@crackfoo After further testing, I came to the conclusion that it's something on your end or new hosting server doing something weird. I have tried 3 different yiimp based pools with all the same settings for multiple days, and all of my miners connect successfully to them constantly with no miner dropping out randomly. It's only when I connect to your pool that some miners drop out randomly and going to a backup pool.

I am still using your pool, but this random dropping out of your pool is a nuisance. I have narrowed it down to your pool, since it's not the miner's fault or else it would of experience the same issue on the 3 other yiimp based pools, but it doesn't.

Since you also have a Baikal miner, hopefully you will be able to figure something out because you can also test it with another yiimp pool to see yourself that it won't randomly disconnect.

P.S. I remember in the past, before your recent server changes/upgrade/overhaul, it never had this issue. Hope that info helps somehow.
bsobel

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:38:30 AM

@crackfoo After further testing, I came to the conclusion that it's something on your end or new hosting server doing something weird. I have tried 3 different yiimp based pools with all the same settings for multiple days, and all of my miners connect successfully to them constantly with no miner dropping out randomly. It's only when I connect to your pool that some miners drop out randomly and going to a backup pool.

I am still using your pool, but this random dropping out of your pool is a nuisance. I have narrowed it down to your pool, since it's not the miner's fault or else it would of experience the same issue on the 3 other yiimp based pools, but it doesn't.

Since you also have a Baikal miner, hopefully you will be able to figure something out because you can also test it with another yiimp pool to see yourself that it won't randomly disconnect.

P.S. I remember in the past, before your recent server changes/upgrade/overhaul, it never had this issue. Hope that info helps somehow.

There were some comments a few pages back about the pool limiting requests from the same IP (and some suggestions on how to manage that) that may be related if you have multiple miners...
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:32:41 AM

That said, NONE of the multi-algo pools I've tested over the last few weeks - using NemosMiner, in all cases - beat out NiceHash when run concurrently on similar hardware. Two pools got on the wrong side of a hard fork which wiped out ~35% of my earnings so those were clearly outliers, but MiningPoolHub and Zpool both came in around 10% less than NH and so I have begun to suspect NemosMiner is the culprit, especially since I verified that both pools pay fairly/honestly when run in single-algo mode (Neoscrypt on MPH and Lyra2v2 on Zpool).

I'm *hoping* that MrPlus' fork of NemosMiner will help, but if not I will use NiceHash for auto-convert to BTC and Zpool or MiningPoolHub for "single-algo, convert to whatever I want."

try MinerControl* to use all mentioned pools, it has config to use current pool api data or use an average window(60 minutes by default), use master-slave config if run multiple rigs, avoid looking @ zpool webpage stats cause it would block pulling api, use https://miningpoolhubstats.com/ instead.

* - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lT8E8j3BKzM7r1Mo2EFHk1NmP8gkdZ1Q and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769239.1180

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:19:58 AM

I'm *hoping* that MrPlus' fork of NemosMiner will help, but if not I will use NiceHash for auto-convert to BTC and Zpool or MiningPoolHub for "single-algo, convert to whatever I want."

try MinerControl* to use all mentioned pools, it has config to use current pool api data or use an average window(60 minutes by default), use master-slave config if run multiple rigs, avoid looking @ zpool webpage stats cause it would block pulling api, use https://miningpoolhubstats.com/ instead.

* - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lT8E8j3BKzM7r1Mo2EFHk1NmP8gkdZ1Q and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=769239.1180

Using a 60 minute average of profitability would be better than relying on either the instantaneous value when polled or the strange attempt to average the 24 hour and instantaneous data that NemosMiner and others are pursuing. However, MinerControl appears to have been abandoned several years ago while MrPlus has been working on a fork of NemosMiner* right now and so seems to be receptive to implementing good ideas provided by the community so I am giving it a shot now.

* - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2965976.0
jkminkov

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:21:48 PM

it's not abandoned, last update is ten days ago, hardest part is to configure it as it lacks active support.

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
RedRoverZA

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:37:22 PM

Using a 60 minute average of profitability would be better than relying on either the instantaneous value when polled or the strange attempt to average the 24 hour and instantaneous data that NemosMiner and others are pursuing. However, MinerControl appears to have been abandoned several years ago while MrPlus has been working on a fork of NemosMiner* right now and so seems to be receptive to implementing good ideas provided by the community so I am giving it a shot now.

* - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2965976.0

There is another factor that I think I have picked up that contributes to the loss of income with algo switching on zpool and it relates to the delay between when a new hash is solved and when it becomes "immature". If there are several "new" hashes and the miner switches way to a new algo you lose some of the income from those shares when they switch to immature. This issue is easily observable. simply mine a coin like x17 and when you see 4 or 5 new shares sitting in the pool stop your miner and see how many of those hashes you get paid for.
MagicSmoker

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:49:38 PM

it's not abandoned, last update is ten days ago, hardest part is to configure it as it lacks active support.

Yeah, at some point it would have been less hassle for me to learn how to write my own script in powershell... and I'm pretty sure that point has already passed.  Roll Eyes

malthrax

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:01:26 PM

it's not abandoned ... it lacks active support.
malthrax

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

There is another factor that I think I have picked up that contributes to the loss of income with algo switching on zpool and it relates to the delay between when a new hash is solved and when it becomes "immature". If there are several "new" hashes and the miner switches way to a new algo you lose some of the income from those shares when they switch to immature. This issue is easily observable. simply mine a coin like x17 and when you see 4 or 5 new shares sitting in the pool stop your miner and see how many of those hashes you get paid for.

A more interesting test would be to sit idle until a "new" block shows up in X17, *THEN* start your miner and see if you can "skim" a few % off the block.
RedRoverZA

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:14:46 PM

A more interesting test would be to sit idle until a "new" block shows up in X17, *THEN* start your miner and see if you can "skim" a few % off the block.

I have done that test and yes you can Sad

However its generally still a lose/lose situation as it seems to take a while for your share percentage to build up so your share of those new shares is very low . So you lose a lot when you switch away and only gain a little when you  switch to.
Buek

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:36:21 PM

Hello guys, who will tell you what is happening with the neoscript and profitability on it? At a power of 29 mh per day, 0.005 btc is obtained. A very large drop in profit. Is it my one or the pool that stopped being interesting on this algorithm? Smiley
jkminkov

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:42:01 PM

biggest factor is when sh** exchange reports sh** price for a sh**coin

MagicSmoker

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:47:58 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 08:31:26 PM by MagicSmoker

So NemosMiner just stopped and the last entry in miner.log file says this:

Code:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Refresh: 02/19/2018 10:13:34
Sleep 120 sec
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Running:

Speed Started  Active   Cnt Command
     ----- -------  ------   --- -------
13.96 MH/s 00:00:03 00:00:21 2   Bin\NVIDIA-ccminerpolytimos\ccminer.exe -a x17 -o
                                 stratum+tcp://x17.mine.zpool.ca:3737 -u
                                 1NSMAbm12rLDmbcVVVwj2TubejihokaTRf -p ID=eleusis1,c=BTC -i 20  -d

Last Refresh: 02/19/2018 10:15:35
Sleep 120 sec
Stats ' X17 ' ->  12.97 MH after 306 sec
PS>TerminatingError(Invoke-WebRequest): "Account suspended"

Is this from NemosMiner, PowerShell or Zpool?

UPDATE - this error is from NemosMiner and it's the result of the donation function not working correctly. So, not a Zpool problem. Carry on!
HardBlockMiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:00:49 PM

So NemosMiner just stopped and the last entry in miner.log file says this:

Code:
Last Refresh: 02/19/2018 10:13:34
Sleep 120 sec
Running:

Speed Started  Active   Cnt Command
     ----- -------  ------   --- -------
13.96 MH/s 00:00:03 00:00:21 2   Bin\NVIDIA-ccminerpolytimos\ccminer.exe -a x17 -o
                                 stratum+tcp://x17.mine.zpool.ca:3737 -u
                                 1NSMAbm12rLDmbcVVVwj2TubejihokaTRf -p ID=eleusis1,c=BTC -i 20  -d

Last Refresh: 02/19/2018 10:15:35
Sleep 120 sec
Stats ' X17 ' ->  12.97 MH after 306 sec
PS>TerminatingError(Invoke-WebRequest): "Account suspended"

Is this from NemosMiner, PowerShell or Zpool?

You might want to jump on discord and ask about this.  You wouldn't be suspended from Nemos or Powershell.
alnash

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:06:29 PM

Tried to find a definitive answer though 200+ pages but couldn't.
Is it possible to mine a particular coin (e.g. DGB)? (I mean to mine DGB and get BTC, not to get payouts in DGB)
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »
  Print  

Jump to: