Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:51:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin!  (Read 55642 times)
PowerfulGuerilla

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:29:20 PM

Here is a good article to read: https://www.cryptocompare.com/spend/guides/where-to-spend-your-bitcoins/

There is a main list of sites offering places where to spend bitcoins.
For example, on SpendBitcoins you choose a country you live/reside in and look for any goods and products you want to buy with bitcoins. It's really useful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Helga.Alekseyuk

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:38:37 PM

Here is a good article to read: https://www.cryptocompare.com/spend/guides/where-to-spend-your-bitcoins/

There is a main list of sites offering places where to spend bitcoins.
For example, on SpendBitcoins you choose a country you live/reside in and look for any goods and products you want to buy with bitcoins. It's really useful.

Usefull stuff Smiley Though the lists doesn't seem to be complete fpr my country...
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 02:20:05 PM

I think more and more establishments and services are starting to adapt to the growing trend of bitcoin which is a good news. It would also be a form of advantage in terms of accessibility for them by choosing to add bitcoin as an option for mode of payment plus I would prefer to book to restaurants using bitcoins.

Sturdy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:31:19 PM

for in my area there is still no restaurant that receives payments using bitcoin, because I'm how many in the village, so bitcoin here is still foreign and many are not familiar with bitcoin.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 08:46:50 PM

for in my area there is still no restaurant that receives payments using bitcoin, because I'm how many in the village, so bitcoin here is still foreign and many are not familiar with bitcoin.
Here in my area too , I never heard about a restaurant accepting a payment if bitcoin here in my area , In the future I think some of restaurants here will accept bitcoin as a payment for there store. Im hopping that They will implement it real soon.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:52:49 AM

Here in my area too , I never heard about a restaurant accepting a payment if bitcoin here in my area , In the future I think some of restaurants here will accept bitcoin as a payment for there store. Im hopping that They will implement it real soon.

That is the scenario in most of the countries that bitcoin is not used as a mode of payment either in restaurant or even at other offline places and if bitcoin is not popular in your country then it will surely take a very long time for that to happen as many people have not even know what bitcoin is.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:34:00 AM

That's nice. I hope they don't charge more when you pay in btc or atleast there's a discount or promo like that.
Helga.Alekseyuk

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:49:25 AM

That's nice. I hope they don't charge more when you pay in btc or atleast there's a discount or promo like that.
They must make discount for payments with BTC. More and more people have to use the cryptocurrency, it gives so many opportunities and deletes borders. If these guys make it happen with reOrder, everyone wins, and not only the endusers, but the restaurants too...they  will move to a new service level . BTC can definitely  leverage the popularity of the cafe and restaurants...  By the way have you seen how this reOrder looks like? I've found the image at their website ico.reorder.world It looks average but easy to use. But I still waiting for the video overview, how does it work, when they offer their discount while paying with crypto money.

Helga.Alekseyuk

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:09:36 AM

Wow, in Ukraine they are going to install the POS  terminals for cryptocurrency payments Smiley Great news, great start. Be like Ukraine Smiley https://www.dashforcenews.com/business-integration-retail-sector-ukraine/
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:17:33 AM

Wow, in Ukraine they are going to install the POS  terminals for cryptocurrency payments Smiley Great news, great start. Be like Ukraine Smiley https://www.dashforcenews.com/business-integration-retail-sector-ukraine/

It's great to see at last some public service accept bitcoin as well. Of course it will make a good positive value for bitcoin
Although bitcoin goes down at the moment ( from $ 4000 to $ 3800 ) doesn't affect to much but yes, it was the risk that they must bear with when they decide to accept bitcoin as payment
Helga.Alekseyuk

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:32:49 AM

It's great to see at last some public service accept bitcoin as well. Of course it will make a good positive value for bitcoin
Although bitcoin goes down at the moment ( from $ 4000 to $ 3800 ) doesn't affect to much but yes, it was the risk that they must bear with when they decide to accept bitcoin as payment

As for me, it's just a natural developement flow. It won't lose its position constantely. Countries need to make a great step towards BTC and other crypto and come to harmony with BTC, and define a clear way of collaboration.
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:32:22 PM

how about in other countrys  Cry
everyone needs it heheh

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:31:46 AM

How cool that would be, I imagined most of the customers are in cryptocurrency same with me. I love eating and I love bitcoin, what combination would I asked for but a restaurant for bitcoin users. They're might be a good name for a restaurant "Blockchain", wooh. It might be popular in the span of weeks. I hope our country will have that service in the future.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:22:03 AM

Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

Check the list on this link: http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/
It is definitely good step for people. It is not only constructive but also funny and enthusiastic. It will help people in their emergency moments. If we would look after this step with great interest, it will go for a long journey.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:43:51 AM

I never heard that it has some restaurant in my country which is so sad at the moment but I am looking forward that soon there will be lot people that will patronize bitcoin and use transactions.
SushGo

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:01:25 AM

There is a Pizza restaurant in Dubai which accepts bitcoins and I have already visited this place for two times. It was a great experience to buy something with the bitcoins. I wish more restaurants will start accepting the bitcoins, which will be beneficial for the bitcoin community in the long run. 
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:57:27 AM

There is a Pizza restaurant in Dubai which accepts bitcoins and I have already visited this place for two times. It was a great experience to buy something with the bitcoins. I wish more restaurants will start accepting the bitcoins, which will be beneficial for the bitcoin community in the long run. 
i personally have don't know about that, although i have a lot of friends in Dubai, even some relatives, but never heard about that from them. even though they also have good interested in bitcoin and they often discuss it to me but they never discuss about the pizza shop in Dubai, in my country i do not think that there is a single shop or restaurant who are accepting bitcoin, but hopefully in future may be when bitcoin will become so popular then we will become able to use bitcoin for different purposes, as for shopping and even in restaurant.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:09:25 PM

Can't hardly wait for that day ever be available on our place. In my country that has been in many threads about the possibility of this kind of service but still now none have answered on business sectors about it. In due time I hope it will be implemented as soon as possible just to be part of it is a proud moment, I think.
If there is one thing I really need when it comes to buying food online, I would say it’s Bitcoin. It will be quite good if people will be allowed to buy food online with Bitcoin, though I know that not all restaurants will accept such idea, most of them prefers having a credit card as the only option. But anyway, I’m always good.
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:04:00 AM

Can't hardly wait for that day ever be available on our place. In my country that has been in many threads about the possibility of this kind of service but still now none have answered on business sectors about it. In due time I hope it will be implemented as soon as possible just to be part of it is a proud moment, I think.
currently the acceptance of bitcoin in the restaurant is a bit hampered. restaurant owners are still not too open to receive bitcoin.
there must be some time left until bitcoin can be trusted and used by many people.

Good observation. For me one of the main reason why bitcoin still not perfectly adapted by our countries restaurant industry is the transaction fees, who will pay for it? The customer or the restaurant itself. And also about its fluctuating price, as we pay we wait as the price will increased. Who will soldier the lost when they received and bitcoin price decreases. Then next is time about sendin it, we all know about confirmation per transactions and we know how late it could it be. Can we wait about it, I don't think so.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:08:40 AM

not all can receive payments using bitcoin, only some countries have received it and apply it as payment that can be used or legitimate, so far I think there is still much to consider when using bitcoin as payment of an item or another, the price fluctuating bitcoins, bitcoin prices may change rapidly and that's the reason many have not been able to accept them as payouts, maybe if bitcoin prices go up they will make a profit, but if the opposite happens they will experience some losses,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: