Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:10:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin!  (Read 55642 times)
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:12:44 AM

wow it's cool restaurants accept bitcoin as a second payment options if you don't have a cash, hope my country too accept bitcoin in restaurants but the problem is the transaction sometimes it will delay.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:24:18 AM

wow it's cool restaurants accept bitcoin as a second payment options if you don't have a cash, hope my country too accept bitcoin in restaurants but the problem is the transaction sometimes it will delay.

Care to share where you are residing?

Anyway, I think it's really nice to see restaurants who are accepting bitcoin as payment. It's one of a kind if it is the only one in the place and bitcoin holders would definitely want to visit a place like that for experience.

voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:46:50 AM

That's really good to hear. To bad it's just a list in the USA, since I'm not from there, but it's good to know that things are evolving and bitcoin is getting more adoption. Of course that one thing is to offer this option, and the other thing is actually getting people to use it. I wonder if these restaurants make some kind of reports on the % of people that actually use this. I still haven't seen any, and I would probably try one if I encounter one, but I'm not sure I could use it long term, because o fees etc. Still, is good to see that these type of offers are growing.

Yeah, that's great but same as you  there's no restaurant near hear that accepting bitcoin. If there is it 12 hours time travel I reach that place. I guess someday all restaurant in public business sector will accept bitcoin soon.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:40:43 PM

This is really a very good idea and it will help the ones who are having bitcoins in their pocket because of the reason that they will not be having any worries of keeping different kind of currencies while going for food. There are some restaurants there in USA which have already started accepting bitcoin as second mode of payment. There are likely chances that there will so many other restaurants as well who will do the same.
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:46:40 PM

Right now there is not a single restaurant in my area that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment and even if there is any place where I can spend bitcoins to buy anything I wouldn't be interested in spending my coins as my main intention is to make huge profits from it and that is possible only if I hold my coins for future.
storyoflife

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:27:41 PM

Absolutely support this idea about paying with btc in restaurants, especially abroad. So convenient. There are projects which create such gateway for restaurants and other services. For example reorder. https://ico.reorder.world/ but I know there are going to be more and more of such solutions. Because bitcoin ruins the boarders.
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:33:22 AM

where I live, I have not encountered a restaurant that accepts payments through bitcoin.
Probably because my country is not very popular about bitcoin and they still use credit cards to make transactions.
Maybe it will happen in the future when bitcoin has become a means of payment around the world.

valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:55:16 AM

I never experienced buying goods at the restaurants using bitcoins but if this kind of functions will be implemented then it will be a huge advantage for travelers to eat delicious but cheap price foods.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:43:50 AM

In my country i haven't see restaurants accepting bitcoin, i never experience to pay bitcoin in restaurants. But its familiar from other countries that they accept bitcoin. So they show that they give value to bitcoin. I think this is the best idea that restaurant accept bitcoin because it is more safe and secure to use bitcoin as payments. But we should try to convince in some restaurants especially in our country so that they appreciate the bitcoin and sooner they will accept bitcoin.
Like you said, there are not such restaurants in my country as well where you can pay your bills by giving away your bitcoins. There are some restaurants in different states of USA. With the passage of time, things are getting in very much favor off bitcoin and I am very much sure that it will not take much time to convince not only the owners of restaurants but so many others as well to accept bitcoin for their services.

nlhuy0905

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:28:16 AM

It is expected that restaurant nowadays accepting bitcoins,,, one of the reason is the value of bitcoin today the value of bitcoin is almost 2500$ and counting maybe in the near future bitcoin will just hit 5000$ it is expected and almost all of the store in the world will accept it .
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:40:26 AM

this bitcoin is really amazing now, even restaurant is already accepting bitcoin for payment. I guess this is not enough, maybe more store are offering services in exchange for bitcoin and that is a good start!

jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:57:44 AM

Bitcoin will be accepting every restaurant of the world but high fees and low confirmation times that's problem. I hope bitcoin and cryptocurrencies become commonplace in the future so we have to stop relying on banks so much.
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:09:18 AM

Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

Check the list on this link: http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/
Thank you! Great. This is good news for Bitcoin. Sadly, my country does not have these services yet.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:21:31 PM

Bitcoin will be accepting every restaurant of the world but high fees and low confirmation times that's problem. I hope bitcoin and cryptocurrencies become commonplace in the future so we have to stop relying on banks so much.
This is just the beginning of an era of bitcoin. There are so many things which will keep on getting better. It is only the matter of time and I’m very much sure that bitcoin will not disappoint its investors. As far as restaurants accepting bitcoin is concerned, there are not so many restaurants at present but there are few in USA which are giving this facility to the owners of bitcoins.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:02:45 PM

That's really good to hear. To bad it's just a list in the USA, since I'm not from there, but it's good to know that things are evolving and bitcoin is getting more adoption. Of course that one thing is to offer this option, and the other thing is actually getting people to use it. I wonder if these restaurants make some kind of reports on the % of people that actually use this. I still haven't seen any, and I would probably try one if I encounter one, but I'm not sure I could use it long term, because o fees etc. Still, is good to see that these type of offers are growing.

Yeah, that's great but same as you  there's no restaurant near hear that accepting bitcoin. If there is it 12 hours time travel I reach that place. I guess someday all restaurant in public business sector will accept bitcoin soon.
Yes it is the best step toward the popularity and the growth of the bitcoin, I love to buy the things from the restaurants with the bitcoin and the payment will be with the bitcoin only, I use to buy all the things with it so now in the restaurants are accepting the bitcoin payment in the new York and the USA hotels and the restaurants. So it is the good news for sure.
Ulala-buba

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:10:36 PM

Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

Yes, that would be great, but if it will be more beneficial to bring a restaurant, will later make payment only bitcoin. and what will be done by people who have money in cash or on a card)) if this is the case, then we need to think about all, first of all, who does not have bitcoin))
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:42:18 PM

Thank you! Great. This is good news for Bitcoin. Sadly, my country does not have these services yet.
Just like your country, there is no such restaurant which is accepting bitcoin in my country as well. There are few restaurants in USA as well some other parts of the world which are giving this facility to their customers that they can pay their bills by giving away their bitcoins also. This is really a very good idea and I hope that soon it will start in our country as well and we’ll start enjoying this facility as well.
Qastessa

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:40:44 PM

Just like your country, there is no such restaurant which is accepting bitcoin in my country as well. There are few restaurants in USA as well some other parts of the world which are giving this facility to their customers that they can pay their bills by giving away their bitcoins also. This is really a very good idea and I hope that soon it will start in our country as well and we’ll start enjoying this facility as well.
Yeah in a lot of the countries this facility is not available and the people use to buy the bitcoin and get it to save I the wallet for the long time and to hold it will give ht real and the proper benefit to all the people, I use to buy the bitcoin and to hold for the long time this will be the other source of the shopping, in my country the value and the use of the bitcoin is higher than the other real currency.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

As long as it's written on the blockchain that the amount was sent to the wallet of the restaurant it's fine. They just have to wait for it to be confirmed but rest assured that they'll be receiving the payment of their customers. And in this type of adoption, they have to be sure that payment first before eating. I have watched videos that stores/shops and cafe's that are accepting bitcoin and they've got a method like that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:27:39 PM

Maybe in other countries the restaurant accept bitcoin as their payments.but here in our country that belong in third world poorest country,the restaurant they did not know bitcoin and they did not accept this as  payment.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: