Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:56:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin!  (Read 55642 times)
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:08:07 AM

It is really great to know restaurants accepting Bitcoin as form of payment. Anyone can enjoy resto food and services without having to pay in cash but just instantly debit from their bitcoin online wallet. If this is already available in rich countries like USA, then I believe that this can also be possible in our country.  But I hope it will be soon.
At the very present moment, there is not even a single restaurant in my country which is giving this facility to all of us. There are few restaurants in USA which have stated accepting bitcoin as mode of payment and the people living over there are actually enjoying this thing.

The thing is you can always hope for the best. I am very much positive that this thing will be introduced in our country too and that too very soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:09:26 AM

Well see after many years even small businesses need bitcoins and not only dining places, and just heard from buddy that even some barbershop within our country currently taking bitcoin as repayment,i dont know if its true.

Good to hear that, it is surprising that a barbershop accepts bitcoin. The transaction fee might be as big as what you are going to pay to the barber who will trim your hair. I think that's not practical.

Restaurant bill is just fine for me to be paid with bitcoin, provided that the bills is high, or if i am going to use it in a transaction in real life I would use it in whole sale or in bulky transactions. I am always thinking about the transaction fee, it is not practical.

shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:12:06 AM

Other parts of the world already accepting bitcoin on thier restaurants , and maybe after 5 to 10 years we will see the impact of bitcoin ,it will be use in different stores ,malls, restaurants ,hotels and even more.
A restaurant can only accept Bitcoin if they have a website that lets their customers order their food online and have it delivered straight to their home.

But if you mean going to the restaurant, having a sit and expecting to eat and pay with bitcoin, then it’s kinda stupid. That’s why restaurants don’t accept Bitcoin. Another thing is that it takes time to get delivered to the receivers wallet.
As far as I know, there are certain restaurants there in USA which have started accepting bitcoin as mode of payment. In fact, the people living over there have started enjoying the perks of having a quality food and that too by paying the bills in the form of bitcoin.

This thing is not very much common in the rest of the world but I am very much positive that this trend will be started in the near future.
Wow amazing this another proof that bitcoin will be the most powerful cryptocurrency all over the world.
It is sound good that many place where able to use and accept the bitcoin and now even the restaurants accepting bitcoin as payment mode. Wow this is one good idea which bring more satisfaction for all the customer and user of bitcoin. Hoping it will be possible happen in the near future.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:17:03 PM

Bitcoin has started to gain popularity now and its also been accepted as a payment method and recent example is my friend paid his room tariff with bitcoins in Grand Hayyat Hotel, Dubai last week and that proves that bitcoin is becoming popular currency now and in future we see many places where we would be able to make payments using bitcoins.
We all use to buy the things for the feeding and we are having the bitcoin as well so you are happy the same I do because with this the bitcoin value and the price graph will go high it is the new era and the bitcoin is easy to pay for all the things now, in my country a lot of the hotels and the restaurants are accepting the bitcoin as the payment and the they are having the bitcoin payment service it is the reason the bitcoin is now very famous.
Inspector 2211

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:36:30 PM

Finally I found some restaurants and shops in metro cities of my country where they are accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment and that gave me a great feeling to spend my bitcoins on buying food or a cup of coffee and it will also draw attention of many people who are not aware about bitcoin yet and when they will come to know that they can also pay using bitcoins it will make them curious to know more about bitcoins which can increase adoption level in future.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:25:55 AM

Restaurants accepting bitcoins is a really goodnews!Specially for bitcoiners who loves traveling and spending alot of eating and filling up their stomach.If all restaurants in the world accepts bitcoins this will also help help bitcoins  to gain price and demand
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:51:32 AM

In my country non of the restaurants are accepting bitcoin. It is not easy for the restaurants to accept bitcoin directly I thing they don't want it as the transaction cost of bitcoin is high so they are not willing to do due to the taxing system in my country make it more complicated. I believe it wont be for long hopefully there will be some solution to sort out this issues very fast to make our life very easy.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:00:08 AM

There is only one fastfood chain that accepts bitcoin in country as of this time and they are also selling bitcoins. Bitcoin is not yet well known here but it is slowly gaining interested users to be. The central bank recently imposed some regulations on bitcoin exchanges here.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:47:55 AM

In some countries there may be a policy that they would like to receive bitcoin at the restaurant, many do not want to do so because the price of bitcoin decreases and rises so it does not do too much because it's a waste.

MotulDiesel

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:09:01 AM

All restaurants available in USA. In my country, no restaurant accept bitcoin as a kind of money you can pay for food. Moreover, no place you can use bitcoin as a local money, so sad about it. I really glad to see bitcoin is accepted even restaurants and i hope this trend will be wipe the world to make government thing about legalize bitcoin in near future.
kittybabe@06

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:19:41 AM

Not yet Sad.. I wish here in my country, restaurants also accept bitcoin no need to bring cash..
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:19:36 PM

As far as i know theres no restaurant yet to accept Bitcoin as payment in our country and i wish that in the future there will be one or more to open

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:33:34 PM

All restaurants available in USA. In my country, no restaurant accept bitcoin as a kind of money you can pay for food. Moreover, no place you can use bitcoin as a local money, so sad about it. I really glad to see bitcoin is accepted even restaurants and i hope this trend will be wipe the world to make government thing about legalize bitcoin in near future.
Do not limit this as just restaurants, even cafes and taxis now use Bitcoin, I do not know the geography you are in, but if you search from Google, you can find what you want.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
goradyne

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:08:54 PM

Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

Check the list on this link: http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/

I'm sure there is a teppanyaki down in the city that accepts btc, ahead of the curve.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:45:25 AM

It's just the start. Wait until bitcoin and cryptocurrencies dominates all industries like business and financial. Things will happen very fast with bitcoin and it could be next year so we all just need to be hopeful.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:04:03 AM

It's just the start. Wait until bitcoin and cryptocurrencies dominates all industries like business and financial. Things will happen very fast with bitcoin and it could be next year so we all just need to be hopeful.

The world awaits when bitcoin's transaction fees lowered to become worthy especially on smaller payments. Also bitcoin network is still slow. Maybe on big amounts using bitcoin is still worth it. I can see other altcoins becoming a good way of payments soon.
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:57:26 AM

Not only restaurants there are many other shops that have started to accept bitcoins as a mode of payment in my country and now I can easily use my bitcoins for buying anything and in future we will find many more places where we can spend our bitcoins and my dream is to buy a car using bitcoins which is highly possible in near future.
nwabugo037

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:22:25 PM

Well see after many years even small businesses need bitcoins and not only dining places, and just heard from buddy that even some barbershop within our country
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:11:06 AM

As far as i know theres no restaurant yet to accept Bitcoin as payment in our country and i wish that in the future there will be one or more to open
At the very present moment, there is no such restaurant in my country which is giving this facility to their customers to come and pay their bills in the form of bitcoin. However, there are few restaurants in USA which have started accepting bitcoin from the people who are willing to pay their bills in the form of bitcoin. This is really an encouraging thing and this will bring more name to bitcoin.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:45:03 PM

Bitcoin has started to gain popularity now and its also been accepted as a payment method and recent example is my friend paid his room tariff with bitcoins in Grand Hayyat Hotel, Dubai last week and that proves that bitcoin is becoming popular currency now and in future we see many places where we would be able to make payments using bitcoins.
We all use to buy the things for the feeding and we are having the bitcoin as well so you are happy the same I do because with this the bitcoin value and the price graph will go high it is the new era and the bitcoin is easy to pay for all the things now, in my country a lot of the hotels and the restaurants are accepting the bitcoin as the payment and the they are having the bitcoin payment service it is the reason the bitcoin is now very famous.
I get happy to see you enjoying the bitcoin is this way but I wish if it could happen in my country because not all the people are now accepting the bitcoin in my country and I am now very hopeful to have the price and the income with the bitcoin, the more you will buy the bitcoin the more you will have the income, so I hope the value and the use of the bitcoin will increase more in my country as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: