Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin!  (Read 55664 times)
CohY4ohvoh

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:45:16 PM

it’s great idea but you can pay using altcoins better than paying using bitcoin because very high fee.
normal Restaurants  ask you for 100$ which need about 20$ to be confirmed
spring07

Activity: 140

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:38:05 AM

I must say, this is a good work. I guess your list is limited to the United States.
bengems

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:47:28 AM

Bitcoin is truly amazing, especially when you want to feed yourself in a Restuarant accepting BTC. but the bad side is the high transaction fee. You can't stand the frustration of spending $20 transaction fee when you have only a bill of $5 to pay

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:04:30 AM

If thats happen in the near future its better, but for me i better save my bitcoin and not used it for payment beacuse i dont want that i am putting myself in the situation that i am full of regret to myself. Like my friend who told me if they save and exchange today they are now a millionaire.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
florentis

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:24:52 PM

It is expected that restaurant nowadays accepting bitcoins. It is many reasons because the value of BTC will be rising more and counting maybe in the near future bitcoin will just hit 5000$.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:05:25 AM

I must say, this is a good work. I guess your list is limited to the United States.
At the very present time, there is only one country which is having such kind of spots and restaurants where you can use your bitcoins as a mode of payment but I am very much sure that other countries will also get motivation from USA and will give such kind of facility to the ones who are having bitcoin in their wallets. Such kind of things will help bitcoin in gaining better reputation too.
214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:52:27 PM

yep, it will be a good news if they accept bitcoin as a payment method.I think in future other more merchant will accept.
Actually that's so great to hear restaurants that accepts bitcoin as your payment, So many people would be happy some of them could eat at in any restaurant even without my wallet at my pocket. Because I can pay the bills through my bitcoin balance and how amazing. Hopefully in my country that would be adopted soon, and the transactions is really fast and this is very convenient for all of us its because no hassle anymore.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:34:14 PM

yep, it will be a good news if they accept bitcoin as a payment method.I think in future other more merchant will accept.
Actually that's so great to hear restaurants that accepts bitcoin as your payment, So many people would be happy some of them could eat at in any restaurant even without my wallet at my pocket. Because I can pay the bills through my bitcoin balance and how amazing. Hopefully in my country that would be adopted soon, and the transactions is really fast and this is very convenient for all of us its because no hassle anymore.
How about expensive bitcoin fees? this may be a big obstacle.
I would agree if the restaurant receives altcoin like doge, eth or other coin with cheap fee. maybe it will be more popular in developing countries.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:40:46 AM

well if there are restaurants that accepts bitcoin i think it will only beneficial for emergency cases like having insufficient cash after seeing their bill.
Previously in my country have accepted bitcoin to buy coffee and other catering services. I think future bitcoin will be used to pay for all other services.
I think Previously we can quite use Bitcoin for small transaction like buy coffee, food, clothers.... but now it is too hard to do this because the price of bitcoin now is high and transaction fees is also too high, we have to pay $20 - $30 for per transaction when we use bitcoin, further we also have to wait long time to transaction is confirmed. So Bitcoin now just can use like a tool to investing or saving and big transactions.
sizzle729

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:12:48 AM

It would be very nice and convenient to see commercial establishments accepting bitcoins here in my country, but unfortunately,  there is none at the moment since our government did not recognize bitcoin as a possible source of income and investment.
hajisomad

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:13:39 AM
Merited by irfanrete (1)

Restaurants accepting bitcoin? is a convenience for us. by receiving some restaurant with payment with bitcoin we do not need to fill the bag.
we only need to see the same crypto wallet restaurant attendant. this shows how to transact more easily for us. that bitcoin is very concerned with the needs of its traders..
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:22:03 PM

Restaurants accepting bitcoin? is a convenience for us. by receiving some restaurant with payment with bitcoin we do not need to fill the bag.
we only need to see the same crypto wallet restaurant attendant. this shows how to transact more easily for us. that bitcoin is very concerned with the needs of its traders..
there are a lot of unresolved issues. The fact is that you only Think How much can a cup of coffee cost, is and today Bitcoin has such prices for transactions. And Imagine how long the transaction will take, the payment for the same cup of coffee. And this is a complete madhouse.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

Restaurants does not accepting bitcoin in my county. In my county bitcoin is not legal. For that reason not only restaurants but also any other company, shop, shopping mall  does not accepting bitcoin. I hope one day bitcoin will be legal.

I don't saw any restaurant or other shop accepting bitcoin for their food or products it will take time to reach all over the world but in future if it is happen it will very helpful for everyone who use bitcoin in their regular life and it also a good way to improve our economy in a right direction.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 792

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:57:04 PM

Restaurants does not accepting bitcoin in my county. In my county bitcoin is not legal. For that reason not only restaurants but also any other company, shop, shopping mall  does not accepting bitcoin. I hope one day bitcoin will be legal.

In my country there is no country accept bitcoin instead of money because many of us still don't know about bitcoin and it's unique features it will happen soon in all countries not only in restaurants but also in all other Shops in all over the world .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
zapata

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:32:09 AM

As far as I know in my country there are no restaurants who accept Bitcoin. As far as I know there are some cafes and bakeries but that is also something for a start. But during the tourist season lot of tourists are asking for the places where they can pay for the food or drink with Bitcoin, so this will have to change in the future.
Metoo. I havent encountered any restaurants in my country that accept bitcoins since it is not regulated by my country as of yet.
I would love to use bitcoin on any shop. Instead of using cash or a credit card why not bitcoin in any transactions.  I am just hoping that the government will legalize using bitcoin in any shop  and that businessman will see this as an opportunity for their business growth.
Adiba85

Activity: 686

HYDAX EXCHANGE Platform

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:48:40 PM

Mungkin juga restoran menerima pembsyaran pakek bitcoin, karena sudah ada beberapa daerah yang sudah mau bayar pakek bitcoin, seperti bayar hotel, rental mobil, jasa pemandu, dan lain2.mugkin suatu saan daerah lain akan mengikuti juga, selain mudah juga sangat aman.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:59:01 AM

Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

Check the list on this link: http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/

Wow this is amazing though , I'm looking forward to eat , and to be honest some countries been implementing bitcoin and many countries too just like asia or my country doesn't implementing bitcoin. So to be honest it's a good sign to all.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
money1122

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:31:57 AM

Not Yet But Soon we See Bitcoin everywhere Accepted
Aliraza6o6

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:51:25 AM

haha such a nice initiative , i wish every coin could offer such services Cheesy
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

Not Yet But Soon we See Bitcoin everywhere Accepted
Yeah I can say you good luck as in several countries bitcoin has become legal currency so this kind of amazing things are being happen, now a lot of restaurants are accepting bitcoin and they are allowing food for bitcoin online payment which is taking very short time for conformation, if it will happen in my country I think bitcoin value and price will increase because of it, so it is indeed a great news for all food lovers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: