Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:37:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should a PASCAL COIN clone be launched ?
YES - 58 (71.6%)
NO - 23 (28.4%)
Total Voters: 81

Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PASL]-[PASCAL Lite]-[The Future is Almost Here]  (Read 164849 times)
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:41:13 AM

What is supply cap of this coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:59:27 AM

Regarding the pool issue:

Pool was overloaded and had an outage earlier and its back online. Sorry for the inconvience.

Regarding the exchange issue:

Me, and 2 other members from the dev team have been trying to get into contact with anyone at Crytopia. We have created numerious support tickets, I have tried to PM the dev on Bitcointalk forum who originally helped get it listed on Crytopia, I have tried talking to about 3-4 individuals on the Crytopia discord and got no replies.

We are doing what we can. Its out of our hands if the exchange is down, we can't do anything on our end. If you got some free time, write a support ticket and with enough tickets they will maybe reload the wallet.

Regarding the PASL profits:

Currently there is an Pascal ASIC thats finished production and there are thousands of GPUs which are dual-mining this coin. Hence its not wise profitability wise to solo or single mine this coin on GPUs such as the 1080Ti. Please only dual mine this coin along with some other Ethash type coin.

Regarding the accounts issue:

We will make a guide to make it more clear on how you need to get an account. Depending on what you want from this coin, you might not even need an account.

If you just want to mine and sell. You can just mine to your Crytopia address directly or just mine directly to your PUB key and you will get sent an account.

If you want an account to buy and hold PASL. Then you can buy an account in our marketplace, get one for free instantely on our Slack channel, or if you are buying PASL OTC you can ask the sender to include an account since all they need is your PUB key.

I would assume the discord channel would be the place to get the best response. I am kind of amazed that they havent got back to you there. I remember when B3 went wild, they were there up in arms about to instaban everyone

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
Iame3

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:16:59 AM

Currently there is an Pascal ASIC thats finished production and there are thousands of GPUs which are dual-mining this coin. Hence its not wise profitability wise to solo or single mine this coin on GPUs such as the 1080Ti. Please only dual mine this coin along with some other Ethash type coin.

Any chance to prevent this ASIC from mining?
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

Probably the only way to do so would be to combine pascal algo with another or fork to something else. Look it up. Its basically a mini dedicated computer. Don't worry - GPU miners will always find a way.
Its actually an interesting project. It can mine all the current GPU algos. Even ethash.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
souljasam

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:50:16 PM

Probably the only way to do so would be to combine pascal algo with another or fork to something else. Look it up. Its basically a mini dedicated computer. Don't worry - GPU miners will always find a way.
Its actually an interesting project. It can mine all the current GPU algos. Even ethash.

Do we know if that asic can do dual mining? probably going to consider grabbing one depending on cost.
wll1rah

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:05:30 PM

Do we know if that asic can do dual mining? probably going to consider grabbing one depending on cost.
Cool Project but has a long way to go and it appears to have only two cores, so I think we need more details on the PLD's before getting super worried about this.  If it really does only have two cores that's a problem for lots of algo's like Cryptonote, Equihash, etc.. Also that central bus is going to have to be wide and really fast to handle something like Ethash.  To tell  you all the truth I've been surprised that someone hasn't looked at retooling onld BTC miners chips for this algo.
adaseb (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:41:56 PM

No, I am referring to the Baikal miner. It mines like 4 different algos.

It doesn't mine Ethash or any memory intensive algos.

Here is a link

https://itopshop.net/collections/miners/products/group-buy_-baikal-giant-b-blake256r14-blake256r8-blake2b-lbry-pascal-160g-410w-for-blake256r14?variant=775474774035

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
LuxLP

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:55:07 PM

Hi!

I'm going to try minging with my nvidia rig.
I don't want to use claimore with dual mining. Is is possible to use single mode with any other miner?
Regards!
johntimeus

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:04:15 AM

name should be something ridiculous, gotta give yourself room for that rebrand 6 months down the line. make it sure it has a ticker that can be easily repurposed.
wll1rah

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:48:31 PM

Here is a link

https://itopshop.net/collections/miners/products/group-buy_-baikal-giant-b-blake256r14-blake256r8-blake2b-lbry-pascal-160g-410w-for-blake256r14?variant=775474774035

Nice, little device, damn expensive though.  I've wanted Claymore to implement BlakeR8 for years and he hasn't like an a-hole but maybe he'll finally get around to implementing Blake2S then.  If they do come it will only drive the price down and they will most likely leave because of that.  These algo's are mostly secondary ones anyway.
Beside's BlakeR8 has merge mining of basically all of its coins at once as it stands right now, so there is more profit to be had else where .
heavyarms1912

Activity: 729
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:28:58 PM

Here is a link

4k on that HW.  Shipping date is Jan 25-30.  I would assume it arrives mid or end of Feb?
Even if the device pays for itself in a month the returns will only keep on dropping.

Why not buy 14-15 RX 570/RX580 mine at 13k cryptonight ~ 1.8-2k per month and keep switching coins.  Sure returns would be slower but you get consistency and also resell hw if you decide to stop mining.
groovytechno

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:32:54 PM

Hey guys,

Would someone please shed some light on this subject?  

I've been mining PASL for a few days now and have had my payouts successfully sent to my webwallet address.  I obviously have access to my public and private keys, but what has me scratching my head is the fact that I have several accounts associated with my wallet - about 31 of them and counting, most of which are holding 12.5 PASL coins.   Is this normal?  How do I get my wallet to show a consolidation of all the coins that I've mined?

Thanks for your time!  Smiley
adaseb (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:15:54 AM

Hey guys,

I've been mining PASL for a few days now and have had my payouts successfully sent to my webwallet address.  I obviously have access to my public and private keys, but what has me scratching my head is the fact that I have several accounts associated with my wallet - about 31 of them and counting, most of which are holding 12.5 PASL coins.   Is this normal?  How do I get my wallet to show a consolidation of all the coins that I've mined?

Yes because you are mining to your PUBLIC key. So for every 12.5 PASL mined, you are sent an account.

Mine to an account directly and it will only go to that account.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
groovytechno

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:05:29 AM

Hey guys,

Yes because you are mining to your PUBLIC key. So for every 12.5 PASL mined, you are sent an account.

Thank you for clearing that up for me.  Thank goodness I didn't keep on mining for weeks to my public key.   That would have been quite the chore moving all of the coins from each account to a single account.

Is there a way for me to delete the 33 empty accounts associated with my public address?    Any benefit to holding on to them?

I'm really enjoying mining these coins by the way.... I plan on hodl'ing em for quite a while.   Hoping for a bright future for PASL.
open1980

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:21:42 AM

I have just opened a web wallet for PASL, says I need at least one account, would you please send me one of your extra addresses?

3Ghhbok2Ts7pgrtHZG2vbz2RCCVDnJzCtuYWhndU1QMtUPeBBgB1iVr43c7HgKueBiDZM1Y4dnMVuQq Dd7UmbgiK3T1qB9eshZ2ZuY

I plan on mining this soon but will set up with my private key

Thanks!
groovytechno

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:38:43 AM

I have just opened a web wallet for PASL, says I need at least one account, would you please send me one of your extra addresses?

3Ghhbok2Ts7pgrtHZG2vbz2RCCVDnJzCtuYWhndU1QMtUPeBBgB1iVr43c7HgKueBiDZM1Y4dnMVuQq Dd7UmbgiK3T1qB9eshZ2ZuY

I plan on mining this soon but will set up with my private key

Thanks!

I would love to help, but I have since emptied all but one of my accounts and don't have enough experience to send an empty account to someone (if that's even at all possible)

I suggest you simply use https://pasl.fairpool.xyz/ to get an account set up for your self quite easily, the way I did it.  Once you successfully mine 12.25 coins, not only do you get your coins, but an account is created for you.  Just make sure you stop mining to your public address after an account is created for you, and swap your public key address with your newly created account address in your miners batch file and you're all set.

Hope this was of some help to you
Iame3

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

Hey guys,

Thank you for clearing that up for me.  Thank goodness I didn't keep on mining for weeks to my public key.   That would have been quite the chore moving all of the coins from each account to a single account.

Is there a way for me to delete the 33 empty accounts associated with my public address?    Any benefit to holding on to them?

I'm really enjoying mining these coins by the way.... I plan on hodl'ing em for quite a while.   Hoping for a bright future for PASL.
Well, if you're hoping for a bright future, remember, that one gets an account for every 12,25 PASL mined, so there will be less than 2000000 of accounts in total, and you want to delete several dozens... There will no be bright future if people would do so, leaving several thousands accounts and trading between each other. If the coin to become popular, say 1000$/each, then accounts would be valuable, but then there is a catch - if there are very few accounts, it will be popular only among miners and would never climb above 1 buck (since there would be no market). This is how I understand the thing. Think about it.  
groovytechno

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:22:35 PM

Hey guys,

Thank you for clearing that up for me.  Thank goodness I didn't keep on mining for weeks to my public key.   That would have been quite the chore moving all of the coins from each account to a single account.

Is there a way for me to delete the 33 empty accounts associated with my public address?    Any benefit to holding on to them?

I'm really enjoying mining these coins by the way.... I plan on hodl'ing em for quite a while.   Hoping for a bright future for PASL.
Well, if you're hoping for a bright future, remember, that one gets an account for every 12,25 PASL mined, so there will be less than 2000000 of accounts in total, and you want to delete several dozens... There will no be bright future if people would do so, leaving several thousands accounts and trading between each other. If the coin to become popular, say 1000$/each, then accounts would be valuable, but then there is a catch - if there are very few accounts, it will be popular only among miners and would never climb above 1 buck (since there would be no market). This is how I understand the thing. Think about it.  

Interesting take on the subject.  I didn't realize that the accounts themselves could have such an important impact of the value of the coins down the pipeline.

I wont be deleting any accounts, regardless - but I will continue to mine it.
Neokolzia

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:55:03 AM

Interesting take on the subject.  I didn't realize that the accounts themselves could have such an important impact of the value of the coins down the pipeline.

Ya I believe its a strategy little like Ripple in sense that it prevents the coin from being overloaded by spammed out web-wallets etc, it has some negatives as well of course but down the road could very well pay off.

__

I've made a ticket on Cryptopia this downtime is getting pretty insane. 

As some previous individuals have asked whats the progress on getting this coin listed on another exchange?  I thought there was a few individuals willing to pitch in a several months ago and can imagine some of the massive miners of the coin would love to see it hopefully be better supported on a bigger exchange and the related growth as well.
inter23

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:45:37 AM

Ya I believe its a strategy little like Ripple in sense that it prevents the coin from being overloaded by spammed out web-wallets etc, it has some negatives as well of course but down the road could very well pay off.

__

I've made a ticket on Cryptopia this downtime is getting pretty insane. 

As some previous individuals have asked whats the progress on getting this coin listed on another exchange?  I thought there was a few individuals willing to pitch in a several months ago and can imagine some of the massive miners of the coin would love to see it hopefully be better supported on a bigger exchange and the related growth as well.

For now the PASL is not worth a single cent with no exchange supporting it. With only one exchange trading it and currently down for weeks, I don't see any promising future for it. Creator not even able to get another exchange for miners to deposit into that shows how dedicated they are to their work. Good luck mining a worthless (at least true for now) coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: