Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:14:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸  (Read 287532 times)
jenifive

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:54:26 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexBoos

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:59:59 PM

http://mus.mole-pool.net:85/#/ 
New comfortable pool. With a good interface and chat and quick help!
Neon~

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:00:41 PM

Thanks everyone for supporting neonpool. Feel free to PM me if you are facing any issues connecting to the pool or missing payouts. I am checking the pool health at regular intervals from my side as well.

http://neonpool.ddns.net/
jenifive

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:53:51 PM

https://twitter.com/musicoins/status/848554945053839360

Rikki_Tikki_Tavi

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:55:39 PM

Hi Dev, Work your magic and get this coin on polo.

Undecided
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:45:29 PM

anyoen got a working config for sgminer on this coin. claymore works fine seems sgminer does not want to work with musicoin and says every pool is dead

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
powerstr

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:18:41 PM

http://musicoin.nomnom.technology/#/

Hello gentlemen!
And why does not it open?
Web muzzle!
dnp

Activity: 401
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 09:47:02 PM

Fellow miners, help spread out the hashing power by joining the pool - http://neonpool.ddns.net
Coin dev, please add it to the OP.

Payouts every hour with minimum 10 Musicoins. 0.5% pool fees to support pool maintenance.

the ethminer program i tried wanted a graphics card with MORE than 1GB of ram (ie: a 2GB card)
sorry, but upgrading my graphics just for mining is not justifiable and will stick with my
mere 1GB total card and not deal with eth algorithm coins.

must be nice for kids now days to have all those huge memory gaming graphics cards

Most people have graphics cards with 2GB these days. You can get an R9-270 on ebay for $50-100 USD.

most people do not. most gamers do.
i do not game, unless you have the card for some other purpose other than coin mining, it will
never pay for itself (dont forget the ongoing electricity cost of such a pig doing mining.)

oh, that $100usd is $138 canadian dollars, plus excessive ebay seller shipping charges, plus border taxes/fees (15%). many sellers do not ship outside USA, and many others INSIST on using UPS for delivery which is not a viable option into canada. (yes, UPS is in canada, they are NOT viable to my address. Fedex okay, post office okay, DHL okay, but absolutely not UPS)

Explorer and full node hosting at explorer.dognose.net
Crypto_New

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:51:01 PM

buy music coin before it costs skyrocket  Wink
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:04:29 PM

Fellow miners, help spread out the hashing power by joining the pool - http://neonpool.ddns.net

Payouts every hour with minimum 10 Musicoins. 0.5% pool fees to support pool maintenance.

the ethminer program i tried wanted a graphics card with MORE than 1GB of ram (ie: a 2GB card)
sorry, but upgrading my graphics just for mining is not justifiable and will stick with my

must be nice for kids now days to have all those huge memory gaming graphics cards

Most people have graphics cards with 2GB these days. You can get an R9-270 on ebay for $50-100 USD.

i do not game, unless you have the card for some other purpose other than coin mining, it will
never pay for itself (dont forget the ongoing electricity cost of such a pig doing mining.)

oh, that $100usd is $138 canadian dollars, plus excessive ebay seller shipping charges, plus border taxes/fees (15%). many sellers do not ship outside USA, and many others INSIST on using UPS for delivery which is not a viable option into canada. (yes, UPS is in canada, they are NOT viable to my address. Fedex okay, post office okay, DHL okay, but absolutely not UPS)

Since you are in Canada you can buy a RX 470 4GB for $200. You will currently make $3/day with it. However most likely in the near future this figure will go down. Since last month they only made like $1.50/day.

None of us are gamers either. We just do it for the money.

When we are done with mining we will sell the GPUs to gamers.

Right now mining is extremely competitive.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dnp

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 10:07:00 PM

Since you are in Canada you can buy a RX 470 4GB for $200. You will currently make $3/day with it. However most likely in the near future this figure will go down. Since last month they only made like $1.50/day.

unless your parents are paying for the electricity, you do not make $3/day
and in ontario you are more likely to LOSE money if you run the mining during
peak rate hours (6 hours of the day)

adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:09:37 PM

unless your parents are paying for the electricity, you do not make $3/day
and in ontario you are more likely to LOSE money if you run the mining during
peak rate hours (6 hours of the day)

The RX series only uses like 125 Watts or so.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dnp

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 11:09:16 PM

vendor?
best price i see on amazon.ca is an asus version at about $232+tax

pacolito

Activity: 36
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:15:36 PM

vendor?

Go on Kijiji if you want to pay no more than $200 ... they are only a few months old so you save a few bucks.

Also, this is not the best place to discuss GPU prices, lookup on reddit for "canadian hardware swaps" or some name like that.
Best of luck.
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:28:56 PM

vendor?

Try newegg.ca

They accept BTC even.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cocobball

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:34:14 AM

Your pool http://musicoin2.nomnom.technology/#/ is not making any payouts.
pcmode

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Musicoin Blockchain Engineer and Pool Operator

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:43:21 AM

Looking into it. Thanks.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:09:20 AM

Your hash power is much appreciated and needed come join the new and solid pool blocks flying in with 2 miners payments are working fine blocks confirmed.

https://gmc.epool.io/#/ from the famous etherninja Join in the slack group if you haven't already.

0.5% fee payment runs every 2 hours. Maybe reduce time for payouts once some miners and bigger hash.

http://slack.musicoin.org/ see you their.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Neon~

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:51:33 AM

Your pool http://musicoin2.nomnom.technology/#/ is not making any payouts.

You are welcome to join my pool - http://neonpool.ddns.net which is running at ~2 GH hashing power now with ~10 miners. Pool manages to find blocks at short intervals with consistent payouts every hour with minimum 10 musicoins.

To join mining:

ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 200 -G -SP 1 -S neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -O <Your_Musicoin_Address>.<RigName>
OR
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -ewal <Your_Musicoin_Address>.<RigName> -allpools 1
cocobball

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:12:47 AM

Well I mined all day using the pool from Webpage and OP post. So hopefully it gets sorted out and i can start mining Music again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: