Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸  (Read 287532 times)
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 02:41:07 PM

Guys! For everyone who want to check out the alpha version of Musicoin platform you can join here https://musicoin.org/accept/f3f5783c

There is a musicians already posting their music ad getting paid by listeners.

Im checking it out and having a vomiting syndrome. Do u realize u posted a link to a static page. Site has been taken down by the owner or possibly feds nailed his business. I have a ripped drum in my garage, can play it well without any sticks, just hit it with my forehead and let the music come out of it. Will I be paid? Since site is a static page I conclude the the platform is non-functional.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:48:13 PM

Guys! For everyone who want to check out the alpha version of Musicoin platform you can join here https://musicoin.org/accept/f3f5783c

Im checking it out and having a vomiting syndrome. Do u realize u posted a link to a static page. Site has been taken down by the owner or possibly feds nailed his business. I have a ripped drum in my garage, can play it well without any sticks, just hit it with my forehead and let the music come out of it. Will I be paid? Since site is a static page I conclude the the platform is non-functional.

^what part of nigerian prince are you confused about? :-D rotff

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
pcmode

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Musicoin Blockchain Engineer and Pool Operator

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:48:50 PM

Pretty sure that it's live and working.

gembitz

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:50:27 PM

^federal racketeering wire fraud..shall we go on copyright infringement OF MY MUSIC!!! :\ hmmm

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
mbdmbn

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:21:22 PM

And ewal is and eth address? or an etc address? or other wallet type generated only for musicoin ?
thanks

Go to the first page of this thread and download the wallet for this coin, you'll get your address in the wallet when you run the software, replace where xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is, with your own address. This is done in your start file, should be .bat file. If you don't know about .bat files google how to make a start.bat file.

It should be able to run only mining Musicoin like this

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool musicoin.nomnom.technology:9999 -ewal yourmusicoinwalletaddresshere -epsw x

I haven't tried just mining musiccoin, I like dual mining where I don't lose speed from the eth side. I use -dcri 10 for pasl and it improves the eth side of this equation. You can mess around with the -dcri setting to see how you like it. -dcri 20 works good dual mining DECR, but then again that's just with what I have, results may vary.
CryptoPedro

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 05:47:55 PM

Play All Party Mode and Skip/Next functionality recently implemented as well while bringing on hundreds of new users and dozens of new artists. Musicoin is pushing forward full steam ahead!

-CryptoPete- ||  Musiconomi A New Music Economy That Works For Everyone || DISCUSSION
randayh

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 09:04:00 AM

I'm using epool but cannot understand where to put my MUSIC address to receive crossmined MUSIC coins?

The same address is used for both ETC and MC. The keys are interchangeable. This is for the ETC/MC crossmine pool.

If your really interested in MC I would suggest the MC pool gmc.epool.io as the crossmine pool MC payments are a fraction of the MC pool.
gembitz

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:39:20 PM

Play All Party Mode and Skip/Next functionality recently implemented as well while bringing on hundreds of new users and dozens of new artists. Musicoin is pushing forward full steam ahead!

^they STOLE my music and BANNED me twice lol ..  totally bogus :\

CryptoPedro

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 01:09:05 PM

You can have your music back, it's not good enough to bear the Musicoin name

-CryptoPete- ||  Musiconomi A New Music Economy That Works For Everyone || DISCUSSION
gembitz

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:12:24 PM

You can have your music back, it's not good enough to bear the Musicoin name

^give it back i'm calling a copyrights and patent attorney to go after bittrex stole my music ~ bittrex bill and julian are criminals !! Shocked

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 01:42:36 PM

Got it. Yes its working. U need to register to see the contents. I have iframes blocking software working in the background and multiple script blockers enabled so I didnt see a sign up form just a blank page.

gembitz

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:34:53 PM

Got it. Yes its working. U need to register to see the contents. I have iframes blocking software working in the background and multiple script blockers enabled so I didnt see a sign up form just a blank page.

$MUSIC=#FUNERAL

Cheesy

PcChip

Activity: 418

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:48:15 PM

gembits - why are you shitting all in this thread?

Legacy signature from 2011: 
All rates with Phoenix 1.50 / PhatK
5850 - 400 MH/s  |  5850 - 355 MH/s | 5830 - 310 MH/s  |  GTX570 - 115 MH/s | 5770 - 210 MH/s | 5770 - 200 MH/s
jahras

Activity: 437

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:57:13 PM

What happened to the pool pow fininshed?
PcChip

Activity: 418

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:28:01 PM

Hi pcmode,

do you know when the maintenance to musicoin2.nomnom.technology will be completed? 
I still have coins from 3-4 days ago there 

thanks!

Legacy signature from 2011: 
All rates with Phoenix 1.50 / PhatK
5850 - 400 MH/s  |  5850 - 355 MH/s | 5830 - 310 MH/s  |  GTX570 - 115 MH/s | 5770 - 210 MH/s | 5770 - 200 MH/s
Chance567

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:36:53 PM

Gembitz was banned from the slack channel for hate speech, derogatory comments, and his habit of twitter-typing. I wont go into detail on the hate speech, but it was egregious and has no place ANYWHERE, especially in an international community. Furthermore, after returning under a different name, he resumed his activity, except this time was banned almost immediately because the community is already sour towards him and won't deal with his toxicity any longer.

So, here he is, in the only place he thinks he can FUD. I don't know what his agenda is, and honestly don't care, because this is the saddest attempt at FUD I think I have ever seen. I think he might actually be drawing more attention to us than we were doing for ourselves. Anyway, just a quick rundown of why he seems to have a giant corncob shoved perpendicularly up his rectum.

Gembitz/Big Baller/BBmmBB/cryptcc/Coyote Wall Street/owsleybeats/satoshipizza/owlseybeatsbigcartel whatever your handle is next week, you keep doing what you do, brother. Tell your friends, let's have a roast.
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:37:39 PM

Is here any slack, telegramm? Who are devs?(team may be)?
gembitz

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:05:11 AM

Gembitz was banned from the slack channel for hate speech, derogatory comments, and his habit of twitter-typing. I wont go into detail on the hate speech, but it was egregious and has no place ANYWHERE, especially in an international community. Furthermore, after returning under a different name, he resumed his activity, except this time was banned almost immediately because the community is already sour towards him and won't deal with his toxicity any longer.

So, here he is, in the only place he thinks he can FUD. I don't know what his agenda is, and honestly don't care, because this is the saddest attempt at FUD I think I have ever seen. I think he might actually be drawing more attention to us than we were doing for ourselves. Anyway, just a quick rundown of why he seems to have a giant corncob shoved perpendicularly up his rectum.

Gembitz/Big Baller/BBmmBB/cryptcc/Coyote Wall Street/owsleybeats/satoshipizza/owlseybeatsbigcartel whatever your handle is next week, you keep doing what you do, brother. Tell your friends, let's have a roast.

^you better have evidence if you are going to start this ~ $MUSIC STOLE MY MUSIC + BITTREX CREATES THEIR OWN SHITCOINS !! :\ ~$MUSIC == NIGERIAN PRINCE!!! Shocked

gembitz

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:06:08 AM

Is here any slack, telegramm? Who are devs?(team may be)?

^an nigerian scammer that's who ...i'm not making this up! Shocked lmfao

mbdmbn

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:13:00 AM

^you better have evidence if you are going to start this ~ $MUSIC STOLE MY MUSIC + BITTREX CREATES THEIR OWN SHITCOINS !! :\ ~$MUSIC == NIGERIAN PRINCE!!! Shocked

I haven't seen a shred of evidence from your side, and you're the one stirring up shit, it makes you look foolish.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: