Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2018, 10:06:47 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MUSICOIN]3x Platinum-certified Scouting for Girls to release in MC!🎸  (Read 252685 times)
Coryvmcs1

Activity: 662
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 03:27:20 PM

First Bonus round going out to pool miners on next payout.

Cheers guys thank for being loyal.

Getting some good coins from your pool, thanks!

0 Pool fees for next 24 hours + Bonus for our miners.

Thank you for helping spread the hash guys. If Musicoin is to be stable and a good project it needs good hashrate ditribution to help secure the network from FUDDERS. Now is a critical time for MUSICOIN. We need to get the network hash up to at least 500GH to secure some confidence.

MinerTopia Community - POOLS https://minertopia.org | MinerTopia Discord# https://discord.me/MinerTopia

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Neon~

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:55:38 PM

Happy mining at Musicoin pool - http://neonpool.ddns.net

Ethminer
OpenCL: ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 200 -G -SP 1 -S neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -O <Your_Musicoin_Address>.<RigName>
CUDA: ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 200 -U -SP 1 -S neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -O <Your_Musicoin_Address>.<RigName>

Claymore's
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -ewal <Your_Musicoin_Address> -eworker <RigName> -allpools 1

Help spread the hashing power of Musicoin!
GRinvest

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:16:56 PM

Musicoin Mining Pool http://mc.minecrypto.pro  High-performance clustered server, High up-time, Server Locations Europe(Amsterdam) and USA (New York), ports Big miners (NiceHash) and small miners, 10% Coin developer from commission pool, Welcome Together we are power
gembitz

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

#free software:🐀

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:17:30 PM

MC  Grin when we hit polo Cool

^like not a chance in your lifetime!! :-D

#makebitcointalkgreatagain-_-*my posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only. It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote free services for bitcoin community
synthgauge

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:32:59 PM

Gembit, let's take a step back. You specifically say in your signature that your posts are for entertainment purposes only, so it's clear to me (and hopefully everyone else) that you're just here to have a good time. Others may disagree with your preferred method of entertainment, but ultimately it's your prerogative to enjoy yourself.

What isn't fun, however, is when it's cool for you to say absolutely whatever you want without providing any hard (or squishy, even) evidence, but then to chest-beat and puff up when someone else does the same with you. I've got my evidence, because there have only been two accounts banned this month, and you said in an earlier statement that you were banned twice. Since you can't go in and clear your previous posts in the slack channel, I can splash them all over the place here, but the ultimate question is what purpose would it serve for me to do that? There's no reason to one-up you, and certainly no reason to argue with you. We're both random strangers on the internet, having a minor disagreement over how to have a good time, no?

just ignore the mofo, that's what I did since UBIQ

EDIT: is nomnom pool down? payments stopped, http down...

It's up. The web server needed a restart.

^what are you REALLY diverting the hash to? lol..i'm not even understanding how this is mined if it's a issued TOKEN ON THE ETH CHAIN!!! + tell me why are you stealing peoples' copyrighted music? :\

From the looks of it they're pointing hash to a shoddy vietenamese warehouse masked as mining pool managed by an underaged overweight nerd. Bunch of ignorants. They will never realize what they put their lifes for, a fundamentally flawed shitcoin with no promise or future. Im of opinion that this sort of professionalism deserves nothing else but pity.
mbdmbn

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:41:08 PM

Gembit, let's take a step back. You specifically say in your signature that your posts are for entertainment purposes only, so it's clear to me (and hopefully everyone else) that you're just here to have a good time. Others may disagree with your preferred method of entertainment, but ultimately it's your prerogative to enjoy yourself.

What isn't fun, however, is when it's cool for you to say absolutely whatever you want without providing any hard (or squishy, even) evidence, but then to chest-beat and puff up when someone else does the same with you. I've got my evidence, because there have only been two accounts banned this month, and you said in an earlier statement that you were banned twice. Since you can't go in and clear your previous posts in the slack channel, I can splash them all over the place here, but the ultimate question is what purpose would it serve for me to do that? There's no reason to one-up you, and certainly no reason to argue with you. We're both random strangers on the internet, having a minor disagreement over how to have a good time, no?

just ignore the mofo, that's what I did since UBIQ

EDIT: is nomnom pool down? payments stopped, http down...

It's up. The web server needed a restart.

^what are you REALLY diverting the hash to? lol..i'm not even understanding how this is mined if it's a issued TOKEN ON THE ETH CHAIN!!! + tell me why are you stealing peoples' copyrighted music? :\

From the looks of it they're pointing hash to a shoddy vietenamese warehouse masked as mining pool managed by an underaged overweight nerd. Bunch of ignorants. They will never realize what they put their lifes for, a fundamentally flawed shitcoin with no promise or future. Im of opinion that this sort of professionalism deserves nothing else but pity.

Funny you should say that because last week I invested into this coin and woke up this morning very much richer than I was before. Fud all you want, actually I think it's improving my holdings, nice one.
rastimonac

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:01:29 PM

MC  Grin when we hit polo Cool

Market Cap volume 90.68 BTC..

you didnt mine pork coin  Grin

Angel Di

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:16:17 PM

Hello. It is like your project. I really love music. Can I get a gift coins? What gifts coins do you have?

█████████████████             
          ███████████████████████         
        ███████████████████████████       
       █████████████████████████████       
      ████████████████████████████     
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
█████   █ █ █   █   █   █ █ ████ ██   ███
█████ ███ █ █ █ █ ████ ██ █ ███ █ ██ ████
█████   █ █ █   █   ██ ███ ████ █ ██ ████
███████ █ █ █  ██ ████ ███ ████   ██ ████
█████   █   █ █ █   ██ ███ ██ █ █ █   ███
█████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
       ██████████████████████████       
         ██████████████████████         
            ████████████████           

SURETY.AI
 ███
  █
  █      ███     
  █    ▄█▀
  █    █
  █    █
  █    █
  █    █
  █    █
  █    █
  █    █

███
          █
 ███      █
   ▀█▄    █
     █    █
     █    █
     █    █
     █    █
     █    █
     █    █
     █    █

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄                 ▄████▄▄    ▄
▀██             ████████████▀
 ████▄         █████████████▀
 ▀████████▄▄   █████████████
█▄▄█████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████
   ▀██████████████████████
    █████████████████████
     ▀█████████████████▀
       ▄█████████████▀
▄▄████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

peteycamey
Legendary

Activity: 1060
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:34:26 PM

http://www.nomnom.technology/

pool still down? it has been hours.

Koyunlara fısıldayan adam.
rastimonac

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:01:33 PM

http://www.nomnom.technology/

pool still down? it has been hours.

its up now...
filou4

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:22:04 PM

Musicoin pool available by PoolTo.Be :

- low fees : 0.5%
- fast payout : every 60 mn
- good peering.
- fast support.

join us at http://music.poolto.be

Smiley

http://poolto.be -+- Any help appreciated ! BTC: 1E4s4CDXutSYZGkFVKrLbmQXQWq4Ez7RUy -+- thanks :-)
rastimonac

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:43:06 PM

diff. is rising fast  Angry

100 BTC Vol.  Shocked
gembitz

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:33:33 PM

^they will need that money for lawyers ! ~this is a federal copyright infringement/wire fraud ...ummm run don't walk from this cesspool known as bittrex!! :\

#makebitcointalkgreatagain-_-*my posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only. It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote free services for bitcoin community
mbdmbn

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:13:11 PM

^they will need that money for lawyers ! ~this is a federal copyright infringement/wire fraud ...ummm run don't walk from this cesspool known as bittrex!! :\

You really need to be showing documented proof of your claims, but there's none forthcoming from you. It's easy to say this and that online, but when it comes to the crunch before a judge, in the real world, you're the one that would be sued for defamation. I'd love to be that judge tbh. The first thing I would do to you is put a restraining order on your bitching, I'm sure that would bring a few smiles to faces around here lol
JungleOnion

Activity: 462
Merit: 269

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 10:37:07 PM

Does anyone know how to join the slack? I try the link in the website and it redirects me to the login landing page not to join the slack. It says if I have a @berry.ai or a @nwsj.io account I can join, otherwise I can't?

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE                  

Token sale: MAY 21                  

▄█▄    ▄█▄               
                                █████   █████               
                      ▄██▄    ▀█▀    ▀█▀            
              ▄█▄   ▀██▀                                   
        ▄    ▀█▀                      ▄█▄            
      ▀█▀                    ▄█▄    █████            
                      ▄██▄   █████    ▀█▀            
   ██        ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀                   
        ▄    ▀█▀                      ▄█▄            
      ▀█▀                    ▄█▄    █████            
                      ▄██▄   █████    ▀█▀            
   ██        ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀                   
              ▀█▀                                              
        ▄                    ▄█▄    ▄█▄            
        ▀█▀          ▄██▄   █████   █████         
   ██        ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀    ▀█▀      
              ▀█▀                                              
          ▄                    ▄█▄    ▄█▄            
        ▀█▀          ▄██▄   █████   █████         
   ██          ▄█▄   ▀██▀   ▀█▀    ▀█▀      
            ▄   ▀█▀                                         
          ▀█▀                        ▄█▄                   
      ██            ▄█▄   ▄██▄   █████           
                ▄   ▀█▀   ▀██▀    ▀█▀             
                ▀█▀                                              
          ██                  ▄██▄                         
                  ▄    ▄█▄   ▀██▀                      
                  ▀█▀   ▀█▀                        

▄█   ▄█  ▄█      ▄█████▄   ▀█▄    ▄█▀      
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██   ▀█▄  ▄█▀            
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ████               
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█   ▄██▀▀██▄       
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄               
Telegram                  
Facebook                  
ANN Thread
Youtube                  
LinkedIn                  
Twitter
Medium                  
Reddit                  
Github
Chance567

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:24:01 AM

CENSORSHIP WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!! PLUS YOU STOLE MY MUSIC!!! PROOF OF NIGERIAN SINGER?? LOL I CALL BULLSHIT..YOUR #1 MONEY MAKER IS A NIGERIAN SINGER LMFAO :-D  SUUUUUUURE

I don't even know what to say to you at this point. Your babbling is borderline incoherent, your repetitious accusations are baseless ( burden of proof works both ways) and rather xenophobic, and you're not gaining any support for your crusade that I'm seeing. I don't mind the discussion, honestly I relish it because you're keeping exposure for the project high on the list of announcements and it's good to see so much discussion even if it's negative.

Thanks for your attention on this, even if you don't agree with/like the project. You're alright in my book!
Chance567

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:25:53 AM

Does anyone know how to join the slack? I try the link in the website and it redirects me to the login landing page not to join the slack. It says if I have a @berry.ai or a @nwsj.io account I can join, otherwise I can't?

I'm using a gmail address, it shouldn't be trying to funnel you through a specific domain list. You're using musicoin.slack.com, right?
Coryvmcs1

Activity: 662
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 03:43:05 AM

Pm me your email IL invite you.

MinerTopia Community - POOLS https://minertopia.org | MinerTopia Discord# https://discord.me/MinerTopia
gembitz

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:07:22 AM

You really need to be showing documented proof of your claims, but there's none forthcoming from you. It's easy to say this and that online, but when it comes to the crunch before a judge, in the real world, you're the one that would be sued for defamation. I'd love to be that judge tbh. The first thing I would do to you is put a restraining order on your bitching, I'm sure that would bring a few smiles to faces around here lol

^TOR is not going to recognize that ~ bittrex is making their own coins to dump shamelessly on noobs !! There is no nigerian prince singer its just my WAG but ill bet there is no nigerian prince behind the coin here lols :-D i want my music back you scammers!! :\

gembitz

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:10:42 AM

CENSORSHIP WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!! PLUS YOU STOLE MY MUSIC!!! PROOF OF NIGERIAN SINGER?? LOL I CALL BULLSHIT..YOUR #1 MONEY MAKER IS A NIGERIAN SINGER LMFAO :-D  SUUUUUUURE

I don't even know what to say to you at this point. Your babbling is borderline incoherent, your repetitious accusations are baseless ( burden of proof works both ways) and rather xenophobic, and you're not gaining any support for your crusade that I'm seeing. I don't mind the discussion, honestly I relish it because you're keeping exposure for the project high on the list of announcements and it's good to see so much discussion even if it's negative.

Thanks for your attention on this, even if you don't agree with/like the project. You're alright in my book!

^PROOF OF NIGERIAN SINGER OR STFU!! I'M DONE TRYING TO BE NICE BECAUSE YOUR SCAM IS SO OVER THE TOP AND BITTREX IS DOXXING IT'S OWN USERS YES JULIAN(LYAP) THE WALLET GUYS YOU PAYED TO HAVE THIS SHITCOIN LISTED IS UNDER A BIG CASE BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN DOING ONLINE GAMBLING WITH THIS COINS NOT GOOD IMHO :\

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.