Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:36:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸  (Read 287532 times)
Mister305

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 12:35:02 AM

First Bonus round going out to pool miners on next payout.

Cheers guys thank for being loyal.

Getting some good coins from your pool, thanks!
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:14:07 AM

Gembitz was banned from the slack channel for hate speech, derogatory comments, and his habit of twitter-typing. I wont go into detail on the hate speech, but it was egregious and has no place ANYWHERE, especially in an international community. Furthermore, after returning under a different name, he resumed his activity, except this time was banned almost immediately because the community is already sour towards him and won't deal with his toxicity any longer.

So, here he is, in the only place he thinks he can FUD. I don't know what his agenda is, and honestly don't care, because this is the saddest attempt at FUD I think I have ever seen. I think he might actually be drawing more attention to us than we were doing for ourselves. Anyway, just a quick rundown of why he seems to have a giant corncob shoved perpendicularly up his rectum.

Gembitz/Big Baller/BBmmBB/cryptcc/Coyote Wall Street/owsleybeats/satoshipizza/owlseybeatsbigcartel whatever your handle is next week, you keep doing what you do, brother. Tell your friends, let's have a roast.

^you better have evidence if you are going to start this ~ $MUSIC STOLE MY MUSIC + BITTREX CREATES THEIR OWN SHITCOINS !! :\ ~$MUSIC == NIGERIAN PRINCE!!! Shocked

I haven't seen a shred of evidence from your side, and you're the one stirring up shit, it makes you look foolish.

^IT'S A SCAM ~ NIGERIAN SINGER? LOLOLOL SUREEEEE :-D

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
mbdmbn

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:18:34 AM

Gembitz was banned from the slack channel for hate speech, derogatory comments, and his habit of twitter-typing. I wont go into detail on the hate speech, but it was egregious and has no place ANYWHERE, especially in an international community. Furthermore, after returning under a different name, he resumed his activity, except this time was banned almost immediately because the community is already sour towards him and won't deal with his toxicity any longer.

So, here he is, in the only place he thinks he can FUD. I don't know what his agenda is, and honestly don't care, because this is the saddest attempt at FUD I think I have ever seen. I think he might actually be drawing more attention to us than we were doing for ourselves. Anyway, just a quick rundown of why he seems to have a giant corncob shoved perpendicularly up his rectum.

Gembitz/Big Baller/BBmmBB/cryptcc/Coyote Wall Street/owsleybeats/satoshipizza/owlseybeatsbigcartel whatever your handle is next week, you keep doing what you do, brother. Tell your friends, let's have a roast.

^you better have evidence if you are going to start this ~ $MUSIC STOLE MY MUSIC + BITTREX CREATES THEIR OWN SHITCOINS !! :\ ~$MUSIC == NIGERIAN PRINCE!!! Shocked

I haven't seen a shred of evidence from your side, and you're the one stirring up shit, it makes you look foolish.

Where's your proof? Anyone can say something is a scam. Not many people can back it up. Show your proof or stfu.
gembitz

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:01:01 AM

Where's your proof? Anyone can say something is a scam. Not many people can back it up. Show your proof or stfu.

^obvious trolls are obvious they are sooo obviously scamming look at the OP there #1 singer is NIGERIAN??? lol any red flags there at all lmfao ;-D

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
mbdmbn

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:20:25 AM

^obvious trolls are obvious they are sooo obviously scamming look at the OP there #1 singer is NIGERIAN??? lol any red flags there at all lmfao ;-D

You certainly have issues if you're correlating that everyone from Nigeria is associated with scamming. Look beyond your biased views and enlighten us all with your documented proof instead of spamming the thread with your "This is a scam coin" theme. It's getting boring now especially when you're offering no substantial content to your claims.
Chance567

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:20:57 AM

Gembit, let's take a step back. You specifically say in your signature that your posts are for entertainment purposes only, so it's clear to me (and hopefully everyone else) that you're just here to have a good time. Others may disagree with your preferred method of entertainment, but ultimately it's your prerogative to enjoy yourself.

What isn't fun, however, is when it's cool for you to say absolutely whatever you want without providing any hard (or squishy, even) evidence, but then to chest-beat and puff up when someone else does the same with you. I've got my evidence, because there have only been two accounts banned this month, and you said in an earlier statement that you were banned twice. Since you can't go in and clear your previous posts in the slack channel, I can splash them all over the place here, but the ultimate question is what purpose would it serve for me to do that? There's no reason to one-up you, and certainly no reason to argue with you. We're both random strangers on the internet, having a minor disagreement over how to have a good time, no?
Ursul0

Activity: 857
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:57:33 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2017, 12:36:14 PM by Ursul0

Gembit, let's take a step back. You specifically say in your signature that your posts are for entertainment purposes only, so it's clear to me (and hopefully everyone else) that you're just here to have a good time. Others may disagree with your preferred method of entertainment, but ultimately it's your prerogative to enjoy yourself.

What isn't fun, however, is when it's cool for you to say absolutely whatever you want without providing any hard (or squishy, even) evidence, but then to chest-beat and puff up when someone else does the same with you. I've got my evidence, because there have only been two accounts banned this month, and you said in an earlier statement that you were banned twice. Since you can't go in and clear your previous posts in the slack channel, I can splash them all over the place here, but the ultimate question is what purpose would it serve for me to do that? There's no reason to one-up you, and certainly no reason to argue with you. We're both random strangers on the internet, having a minor disagreement over how to have a good time, no?

just ignore the mofo, that's what I did since UBIQ

EDIT: is nomnom pool down? payments stopped, http down...
EDIT2: ... and up again and paying
gembitz

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:22:30 PM

CENSORSHIP WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!! PLUS YOU STOLE MY MUSIC!!! PROOF OF NIGERIAN SINGER?? LOL I CALL BULLSHIT..YOUR #1 MONEY MAKER IS A NIGERIAN SINGER LMFAO :-D  SUUUUUUURE

pcmode

Activity: 98

Musicoin Blockchain Engineer and Pool Operator

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:27:30 PM

It's up. The web server needed a restart.

gembitz

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:08:53 PM

^what are you REALLY diverting the hash to? lol..i'm not even understanding how this is mined if it's a issued TOKEN ON THE ETH CHAIN!!! + tell me why are you stealing peoples' copyrighted music? :\

rastimonac

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:39:14 PM

MC  Grin when we hit polo Cool
Coryvmcs1

Activity: 659
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 03:27:20 PM

First Bonus round going out to pool miners on next payout.

Cheers guys thank for being loyal.

Getting some good coins from your pool, thanks!

0 Pool fees for next 24 hours + Bonus for our miners.

Thank you for helping spread the hash guys. If Musicoin is to be stable and a good project it needs good hashrate ditribution to help secure the network from FUDDERS. Now is a critical time for MUSICOIN. We need to get the network hash up to at least 500GH to secure some confidence.

BlokSpace Mining Pools -  https://blokspace.io | BlokSpace Discord# https://discord.gg/dGAKk9T
Neon~

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:55:38 PM

Happy mining at Musicoin pool - http://neonpool.ddns.net

Ethminer
OpenCL: ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 200 -G -SP 1 -S neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -O <Your_Musicoin_Address>.<RigName>
CUDA: ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 200 -U -SP 1 -S neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -O <Your_Musicoin_Address>.<RigName>

Claymore's
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -ewal <Your_Musicoin_Address> -eworker <RigName> -allpools 1

Help spread the hashing power of Musicoin!
GRinvest

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:16:56 PM

Musicoin Mining Pool http://mc.minecrypto.pro  High-performance clustered server, High up-time, Server Locations Europe(Amsterdam) and USA (New York), ports Big miners (NiceHash) and small miners, 10% Coin developer from commission pool, Welcome Together we are power
gembitz

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:17:30 PM

MC  Grin when we hit polo Cool

^like not a chance in your lifetime!! :-D

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:32:59 PM

^what are you REALLY diverting the hash to? lol..i'm not even understanding how this is mined if it's a issued TOKEN ON THE ETH CHAIN!!! + tell me why are you stealing peoples' copyrighted music? :\

From the looks of it they're pointing hash to a shoddy vietenamese warehouse masked as mining pool managed by an underaged overweight nerd. Bunch of ignorants. They will never realize what they put their lifes for, a fundamentally flawed shitcoin with no promise or future. Im of opinion that this sort of professionalism deserves nothing else but pity.
mbdmbn

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:41:08 PM

From the looks of it they're pointing hash to a shoddy vietenamese warehouse masked as mining pool managed by an underaged overweight nerd. Bunch of ignorants. They will never realize what they put their lifes for, a fundamentally flawed shitcoin with no promise or future. Im of opinion that this sort of professionalism deserves nothing else but pity.

Funny you should say that because last week I invested into this coin and woke up this morning very much richer than I was before. Fud all you want, actually I think it's improving my holdings, nice one.
rastimonac

Activity: 426

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:01:29 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2017, 05:25:22 PM by rastimonac

MC  Grin when we hit polo Cool

^like not a chance in your lifetime!! :-D

Market Cap volume 90.68 BTC..

you didnt mine pork coin  Grin

Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:16:17 PM

Hello. It is like your project. I really love music. Can I get a gift coins? What gifts coins do you have?
peteycamey
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 05:34:26 PM

http://www.nomnom.technology/

pool still down? it has been hours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: