Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2018, 09:35:58 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MUSICOIN]Musicoin’s new Terms of Service in effect🎸  (Read 254269 times)
Chance567

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:44:46 AM

Gembit, let's take a step back. You specifically say in your signature that your posts are for entertainment purposes only, so it's clear to me (and hopefully everyone else) that you're just here to have a good time. Others may disagree with your preferred method of entertainment, but ultimately it's your prerogative to enjoy yourself.

What isn't fun, however, is when it's cool for you to say absolutely whatever you want without providing any hard (or squishy, even) evidence, but then to chest-beat and puff up when someone else does the same with you. I've got my evidence, because there have only been two accounts banned this month, and you said in an earlier statement that you were banned twice. Since you can't go in and clear your previous posts in the slack channel, I can splash them all over the place here, but the ultimate question is what purpose would it serve for me to do that? There's no reason to one-up you, and certainly no reason to argue with you. We're both random strangers on the internet, having a minor disagreement over how to have a good time, no?

CENSORSHIP WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!! PLUS YOU STOLE MY MUSIC!!! PROOF OF NIGERIAN SINGER?? LOL I CALL BULLSHIT..YOUR #1 MONEY MAKER IS A NIGERIAN SINGER LMFAO :-D  SUUUUUUURE

I don't even know what to say to you at this point. Your babbling is borderline incoherent, your repetitious accusations are baseless ( burden of proof works both ways) and rather xenophobic, and you're not gaining any support for your crusade that I'm seeing. I don't mind the discussion, honestly I relish it because you're keeping exposure for the project high on the list of announcements and it's good to see so much discussion even if it's negative.

Thanks for your attention on this, even if you don't agree with/like the project. You're alright in my book!

^PROOF OF NIGERIAN SINGER OR STFU!! I'M DONE TRYING TO BE NICE BECAUSE YOUR SCAM IS SO OVER THE TOP AND BITTREX IS DOXXING IT'S OWN USERS YES JULIAN(LYAP) THE WALLET GUYS YOU PAYED TO HAVE THIS SHITCOIN LISTED IS UNDER A BIG CASE BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN DOING ONLINE GAMBLING WITH THIS COINS NOT GOOD IMHO :\

Alright, what kind of proof do you want? You're getting all kinds of angry here and even though burden of proof doesn't work this way at all, I'll try to oblige you if for no other reason than to knock you off that pedestal you've built for yourself.

Here's her twitter: https://twitter.com/amarayamaray?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Here's her on another music site: http://www.gmusicplus.com/music-amaray-immortal-audio-video-amarayamaray/
Here's her winning an award at the 2013 NVMA: http://selahafrik.com/2013/11/amaray-wins-best-gospel-video-for-oke-mgbidi-at-the-2013-nmva/

Not sure what else I could do to prove she is a real person to you. I'm sure you'll ignore this anyway, but for those out there actually considering what this goof has to say, there's your answer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BOUNTY PORTALS
BLOG
WHERE BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
MEETS AUTOMATION
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
AND MORE!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neon~

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:30:37 AM

Happy mining at Musicoin pool - http://neonpool.ddns.net

Ethminer
OpenCL: ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 200 -G -SP 1 -S neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -O <Your_Musicoin_Address>.<RigName>
CUDA: ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 200 -U -SP 1 -S neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -O <Your_Musicoin_Address>.<RigName>

Claymore's
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -ewal <Your_Musicoin_Address> -eworker <RigName> -allpools 1

Help spread the hashing power of Musicoin!

Neonpool homepage updated with stratum pool server geo-location. List would be updated as new servers are added. Currently the primary server is hosted in Canada and miners from Canada would be having an advantage using that due to lowest latency.
Chance567

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:59:32 AM

Happy mining at Musicoin pool - http://neonpool.ddns.net

Ethminer
OpenCL: ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 200 -G -SP 1 -S neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -O <Your_Musicoin_Address>.<RigName>
CUDA: ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 200 -U -SP 1 -S neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -O <Your_Musicoin_Address>.<RigName>

Claymore's
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -ewal <Your_Musicoin_Address> -eworker <RigName> -allpools 1

Help spread the hashing power of Musicoin!

Neonpool homepage updated with stratum pool server geo-location. List would be updated as new servers are added. Currently the primary server is hosted in Canada and miners from Canada would be having an advantage using that due to lowest latency.

Very cool, Neon~! Good looking out with the location of the pool, that's extremely useful for the CA miners!
randayh

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 07:39:02 AM

Epool

New dedicated EU pool. emc.epool.io all services located in the EU. EU stratum located in France

gmc.epool.io still has stratum in UK but needs to relay to database in US.

Happy Mining

www.epool.io
gembitz

Activity: 686
Merit: 271

START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:25:08 AM

Gembit, let's take a step back. You specifically say in your signature that your posts are for entertainment purposes only, so it's clear to me (and hopefully everyone else) that you're just here to have a good time. Others may disagree with your preferred method of entertainment, but ultimately it's your prerogative to enjoy yourself.

What isn't fun, however, is when it's cool for you to say absolutely whatever you want without providing any hard (or squishy, even) evidence, but then to chest-beat and puff up when someone else does the same with you. I've got my evidence, because there have only been two accounts banned this month, and you said in an earlier statement that you were banned twice. Since you can't go in and clear your previous posts in the slack channel, I can splash them all over the place here, but the ultimate question is what purpose would it serve for me to do that? There's no reason to one-up you, and certainly no reason to argue with you. We're both random strangers on the internet, having a minor disagreement over how to have a good time, no?

CENSORSHIP WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!! PLUS YOU STOLE MY MUSIC!!! PROOF OF NIGERIAN SINGER?? LOL I CALL BULLSHIT..YOUR #1 MONEY MAKER IS A NIGERIAN SINGER LMFAO :-D  SUUUUUUURE

I don't even know what to say to you at this point. Your babbling is borderline incoherent, your repetitious accusations are baseless ( burden of proof works both ways) and rather xenophobic, and you're not gaining any support for your crusade that I'm seeing. I don't mind the discussion, honestly I relish it because you're keeping exposure for the project high on the list of announcements and it's good to see so much discussion even if it's negative.

Thanks for your attention on this, even if you don't agree with/like the project. You're alright in my book!

^PROOF OF NIGERIAN SINGER OR STFU!! I'M DONE TRYING TO BE NICE BECAUSE YOUR SCAM IS SO OVER THE TOP AND BITTREX IS DOXXING IT'S OWN USERS YES JULIAN(LYAP) THE WALLET GUYS YOU PAYED TO HAVE THIS SHITCOIN LISTED IS UNDER A BIG CASE BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN DOING ONLINE GAMBLING WITH THIS COINS NOT GOOD IMHO :\

Alright, what kind of proof do you want? You're getting all kinds of angry here and even though burden of proof doesn't work this way at all, I'll try to oblige you if for no other reason than to knock you off that pedestal you've built for yourself.

Here's her twitter: https://twitter.com/amarayamaray?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Here's her on another music site: http://www.gmusicplus.com/music-amaray-immortal-audio-video-amarayamaray/
Here's her winning an award at the 2013 NVMA: http://selahafrik.com/2013/11/amaray-wins-best-gospel-video-for-oke-mgbidi-at-the-2013-nmva/

Not sure what else I could do to prove she is a real person to you. I'm sure you'll ignore this anyway, but for those out there actually considering what this goof has to say, there's your answer.

^she told me she made like $800 in shitcoins ~ this is obviously a lie --->  https://twitter.com/musicoins/status/848499515015299072

Roll Eyes

#makebitcointalkgreatagain-_-*my posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only. It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote free services for bitcoin community
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1072

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:45:02 PM

I don't understand why you think its fake. I would understand if Britney Spears or Madonna suddenly appeared on musicoin and everyone had doubts, but this Amaray is an up and coming musician and needs to get out there with all possible ways.

She didn't join MC to make money, she most likely joined for all the publicity instead.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
gembitz

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:20:46 PM

I don't understand why you think its fake. I would understand if Britney Spears or Madonna suddenly appeared on musicoin and everyone had doubts, but this Amaray is an up and coming musician and needs to get out there with all possible ways.

She didn't join MC to make money, she most likely joined for all the publicity instead.

Cheesy

#makebitcointalkgreatagain-_-*my posts are strictly for entertainment purposes only. It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote free services for bitcoin community
mbdmbn

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:52:12 PM

Cheesy

You were asked for proof and the only thing you provided was a caption from comic strip? LMAO The intellect is strong with this one. Yup I'm still making money with this coin, get on the gravytrain while you can Grin
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1072

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:00:01 AM

Since this is a ethereum fork clone, what was done with the ice age difficulty bomb? Was it removed?

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
yummyberries

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:46:05 PM

Since this is a ethereum fork clone, what was done with the ice age difficulty bomb? Was it removed?

$MUSIC chain adopted the ice age code but not going to follow the path. Instead, a Proof of Sharing methods will be introduced before the difficult bomb.  Since the genesis was just 2 months ago, we don't expect big concerns on this issue in near future.

We are going to host a public consultancy session to share and move together with community. Will announce in slack.musicoin.org and welcome all expertise.
gembitz

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:55:21 PM

Cheesy

You were asked for proof and the only thing you provided was a caption from comic strip? LMAO The intellect is strong with this one. Yup I'm still making money with this coin, get on the gravytrain while you can Grin

^I'M TAKING THIS PERSONAL BECAUSE YOU STOLE MY MUSIC! NO ONE CAN EVEN PARTICIPATE IN OFFERING THEIR OWN MUSIC!! YOU SHOULD BE SLAPPED WITH SOME SERIOUS FEDERAL CHARGES COPYWRITE INFRINGEMENT IS A MAJOR CRIME NOWADAYS SERVING OTHERS COPYRIGHTED WORK THIS GOES TO THE TOP OF BITTREX JULIAN YOU PAID TO HAVE THIS CRAP LISTED MORE THAN YOU SUPPOSIVELY PAYED YOUR TOP PERFORMER? ==RED FLAGS EVERYWHERE ++ CENSORSHIP? ~ THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!! :\

mbdmbn

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:19:04 PM

Cheesy

^I'M TAKING THIS PERSONAL BECAUSE YOU STOLE MY MUSIC! NO ONE CAN EVEN PARTICIPATE IN OFFERING THEIR OWN MUSIC!! YOU SHOULD BE SLAPPED WITH SOME SERIOUS FEDERAL CHARGES COPYWRITE INFRINGEMENT IS A MAJOR CRIME NOWADAYS SERVING OTHERS COPYRIGHTED WORK THIS GOES TO THE TOP OF BITTREX JULIAN YOU PAID TO HAVE THIS CRAP LISTED MORE THAN YOU SUPPOSIVELY PAYED YOUR TOP PERFORMER? ==RED FLAGS EVERYWHERE ++ CENSORSHIP? ~ THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!! :\

I guess this means I have to take this personally too, seeing as you're accusing me of stealing something belonging to you. Let's get this crystal clear... I am not involved with Musicoin in any professional level. I do invest though and have invested heavily in Musicoin, I also mine the coin. Now would you like to continue with your defamation or retract what you said to me? I know a lot of lawyers that would only love to get their hands wet lifting you up to the bench so the judge can get a look at you.
gembitz

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:27:54 PM

Cheesy

I guess this means I have to take this personally too, seeing as you're accusing me of stealing something belonging to you. Let's get this crystal clear... I am not involved with Musicoin in any professional level. I do invest though and have invested heavily in Musicoin, I also mine the coin. Now would you like to continue with your defamation or retract what you said to me? I know a lot of lawyers that would only love to get their hands wet lifting you up to the bench so the judge can get a look at you.

^your lawyers have nothing on the SEC lawyers who follow mines posts you really wanna defend this epic scam ...who is YOUR lawyers your feeble threats mean zero to my team!! :-D

CryptoPedro

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 01:40:08 PM

The comic is fairly entertaining, but overall a poor choice for your hateful rhetoric. The prince in the comic is apparently legit, even though no one will help him. Just like Amaray is legit, and getting a bum rap by FUDers like you.

-CryptoPete- ||  Musiconomi A New Music Economy That Works For Everyone || DISCUSSION
gembitz

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:44:30 PM

The comic is fairly entertaining, but overall a poor choice for your hateful rhetoric. The prince in the comic is apparently legit, even though no one will help him. Just like Amaray is legit, and getting a bum rap by FUDers like you.

^maybe she is legit but musicoin is not ! ~ the point is that no ordinary person can upload their music freely and make money this is only for devs to shamelessly dump premined coins on noobs they premined 90million so far for a platform that doesnt work...:\

mbdmbn

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:45:38 PM

Cheesy

^your lawyers have nothing on the SEC lawyers who follow mines posts you really wanna defend this epic scam ...who is YOUR lawyers your feeble threats mean zero to my team!! :-D

I will defend and sue to the fullest extent of the law, someone who defames myself by accusing me of theft. Would you like to try me? I can guarantee you it won't end well for you. You've been given a chance to retract what you said, I strongly suggest you take it. Btw, the last time someone stole something from me, I didn't go to the forum they were on and started using my caps key to express my current situation to the people that apparently stole from me. I went to the correct channels to express my grievances. Of course I got back more than was taken from me in the first place, and in the process didn't sound like a fucking baby that just got their dummy taken away from them. Now how about that retraction and if not, I would like to see proof that I stole from you. If you can't manage that then stfu and go the right way about this if you've been wronged. Shitposting isn't doing you any favors.
gembitz

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:28:54 PM

Cheesy

I will defend and sue to the fullest extent of the law, someone who defames myself by accusing me of theft. Would you like to try me? I can guarantee you it won't end well for you. You've been given a chance to retract what you said, I strongly suggest you take it. Btw, the last time someone stole something from me, I didn't go to the forum they were on and started using my caps key to express my current situation to the people that apparently stole from me. I went to the correct channels to express my grievances. Of course I got back more than was taken from me in the first place, and in the process didn't sound like a fucking baby that just got their dummy taken away from them. Now how about that retraction and if not, I would like to see proof that I stole from you. If you can't manage that then stfu and go the right way about this if you've been wronged. Shitposting isn't doing you any favors.

^seriously this is crypto you wanna try to squeeze blood from a turnip go right ahead!! lmfao ~ fact remains this project is defrauding people and you are part of it so you will have to defend your actions with your lawyers and such as honeybadger don't give a fuck and bitcoin will smash your flash-in-the-pan bittrex heist..keep it coming you sound like a legal mastermind!! Shocked

mbdmbn

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:38:23 PM

Cheesy

^seriously this is crypto you wanna try to squeeze blood from a turnip go right ahead!! lmfao ~ fact remains this project is defrauding people and you are part of it so you will have to defend your actions with your lawyers and such as honeybadger don't give a fuck and bitcoin will smash your flash-in-the-pan bittrex heist..keep it coming you sound like a legal mastermind!! Shocked

Fact remains that you have yet to this date shown any proof whatsoever of your claims. NONE. Your claims are based on absolutely NOTHING. So the only question left to ask you is... Where did your credibility go to? Because I can't see ANY  Roll Eyes 
gembitz

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:40:49 PM

Cheesy

Fact remains that you have yet to this date shown any proof whatsoever of your claims. NONE. Your claims are based on absolutely NOTHING. So the only question left to ask you is... Where did your credibility go to? Because I can't see ANY  Roll Eyes 

NEVER throw stones in a glass house...this is a scam dude ~ :\ get to know this.

mbdmbn

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:53:02 PM

Cheesy

NEVER throw stones in a glass house...this is a scam dude ~ :\ get to know this.

You really need to educate yourself on the subject matter you babble on about. This is one of your claims "Musicoin is premined 90 million" bla bla bla.

http://coinmarketcap.com scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll see a reference on the left says  "** Significantly Premined"

Musicoin is not premined. If it was premined everyone would know about it.

So would you like to show us all 100% proof that it is premined?

Can't wait to see your proof!  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.