Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:29:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 284 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Updated Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns  (Read 17845 times)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:21:25 PM

FutureStocks.biz signature campaign  has closed :

Due to lack of support from btc community I'm forced to stop signature campaign.

That guy is blaming the Bitcoin community for his failure  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rampton

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:29:49 PM

Due to lack of support from btc community I'm forced to stop signature campaign.

That guy is blaming the Bitcoin community for his failure  Cheesy

Haha sounds like it. What does lack of support actually mean? Nobody gave him their money or not enough did?

Out of interest how many ads have you sold previously and for what prices, if you don't mind me asking?
Well, round 5 is currently in progress, so you guess how many ads have been sold. Tongue
The price is somewhere between 0.035BTC and 0.04BTC.

Derp. Didn't see that bit haha  Embarrassed. Good luck with the fifth round then  Cheesy.

Malin Keshar

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:18:22 PM

FortuneJack doesn't accept  anymore new members :

Hi,

..snip...

Campaign will run one more week and by the next Wednesday we will decide how it will proceed (most probably it will continue under the same terms and conditions, but let's wait until next Wednesday). We won't accept new participants until then.

Another Famous and high paying signature is going to be closed for new participants.

I am eagerly waiting to be a Senior or Hero member and then i was looking to join fortunejack signature campaign.

But this will be also on the way to be closed for new members like me.

They are temp closing only.

For some reason thhey open a new campaign every month, and enroll new people. So I guess new spots will appear, if the campaign continues
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:36:39 PM

FortuneJack doesn't accept  anymore new members :

Hi,

..snip...

Campaign will run one more week and by the next Wednesday we will decide how it will proceed (most probably it will continue under the same terms and conditions, but let's wait until next Wednesday). We won't accept new participants until then.

Another Famous and high paying signature is going to be closed for new participants.

I am eagerly waiting to be a Senior or Hero member and then i was looking to join fortunejack signature campaign.

But this will be also on the way to be closed for new members like me.

They are temp closing only.

For some reason thhey open a new campaign every month, and enroll new people. So I guess new spots will appear, if the campaign continues

It could be a way to touch as many members as possible since you usually go check the website when you enroll in a signature campaign.

We see a lot of new signature campaign popping up but a lot of them die soon.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:52:09 AM

They close today
But they will re-build same scenario at the future

• say hi,
  • signature contest
  • sig campaign begin, payment directly from website
  • after few days, shutting down
  • repeat again

If the investment campaign is being held by one person or one company
I'm sure their will loss when helding signature campaign (because lack of the community  Roll Eyes )
BUT
If they gain profit from this forum
They will just make another  Cool
ACCTseller

Activity: 532

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:56:47 AM

FutureStocks.biz signature campaign  has closed :

They close today
But they will re-build same scenario at the future

• say hi,
  • signature contest
  • sig campaign begin, payment directly from website
  • after few days, shutting down
  • repeat again

If the investment campaign is being held by one person or one company
I'm sure their will loss when helding signature campaign (because lack of the community  Roll Eyes )
BUT
If they gain profit from this forum
They will just make another  Cool
Well I think their exit is very different then previous exits by what appears to be the same person. In the past they would take their money and run. This time around they formally announced the end to their signature campaign. I would speculate that people became the wiser as to their obvious plans and decided to simply not "invest" as people knew that they would eventually "cut and run" instead of syphoning off some of the money gradually like "most" ponzis do
Rampton

Activity: 525

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:35:18 PM

Well I think their exit is very different then previous exits by what appears to be the same person. In the past they would take their money and run. This time around they formally announced the end to their signature campaign. I would speculate that people became the wiser as to their obvious plans and decided to simply not "invest" as people knew that they would eventually "cut and run" instead of syphoning off some of the money gradually like "most" ponzis do

Agreed with this. They normally just shut up shop and scam with everyone's money, but maybe they've just decided to keep their site going and milk it for what its worth without paying out for a signature campaign. I think they didn't see the returns because there's lots of demand for signature campaigns but most people are now wise enough not to invest or throw away their money in ponzis.

FeelTheBeat

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:31:00 PM

Agreed with this. They normally just shut up shop and scam with everyone's money, but maybe they've just decided to keep their site going and milk it for what its worth without paying out for a signature campaign. I think they didn't see the returns because there's lots of demand for signature campaigns but most people are now wise enough not to invest or throw away their money in ponzis.

But they are still paying for signature campaign. I signed up on their page the first day but I changed my mind but I still get 1.2$ every day. (got it few hours ago)

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:39:16 PM

But they are still paying for signature campaign. I signed up on their page the first day but I changed my mind but I still get 1.2$ every day. (got it few hours ago)

Be careful.. it looks like money laundering..  Wink Grin

They are so busy creating a new scam, that they forgot hold payment on the old one..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
picolo

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:36:27 PM

Be careful.. it looks like money laundering..  Wink Grin

They are so busy creating a new scam, that they forgot hold payment on the old one..

It is pretty lucky to still get your payment everyday if you are not advertising them, I would advise you to withdraw before they close the website or notice that they have been wrongly paying you
CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:28:05 AM

I just want to warn anyone that's a Senior Member to avoid the Cloudminr.io Signature Campaign.

Why you may ask?

Well because currently all they give you now is a 42 GH/s Voucher for 50 posts a week and you can get paid for a maximum of 100 posts a week.

If you do the math this is only 84 GH/s a week which earns less then 0.005 Bitcoin.

If you sign up for the Bitmixer.io Signature Campaign which is completely automated for Hero and Sr Members and it does not matter what your Trust Rating is at all you can earn at least 0.008 Bitcoin up to a total of 0.01 Bitcoin per week.

If you do the math this is a potential Earning difference of 0.04 Bitcoin per month for the Bitmixer.io Signature Campaign compared to a maximum and depleting amount of Bitcoins of 0.025 Bitcoins per month.

They also run a Mining Contract site that's hosted in Norway that uses a fake address and fake name and also refuses to go public with any pictures or details of who in the fuck they actually are.

I was granted a 42 GH/s Voucher and when I complained I earn more from the Bitmixer.io Signature Campaign and did not want to be part of their Signature Campaign the 42 GH/s Voucher was removed from my account.

If they have the power to outright revoke your Contractual Mining it's obvious that they are just making up the numbers as they go.

I'll stick to CEX.io for now since they've already proven they have the hardware and you are trading with other people on a market.

Just thought I would give you all fair warning to not get ripped off.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 11:28:13 AM

I just want to warn anyone that's a Senior Member to avoid the Cloudminr.io Signature Campaign.

Why you may ask?

Well because currently all they give you now is a 42 GH/s Voucher for 50 posts a week and you can get paid for a maximum of 100 posts a week.

If you do the math this is only 84 GH/s a week which earns less then 0.005 Bitcoin.

If you sign up for the Bitmixer.io Signature Campaign which is completely automated for Hero and Sr Members and it does not matter what your Trust Rating is at all you can earn at least 0.008 Bitcoin up to a total of 0.01 Bitcoin per week.

If you do the math this is a potential Earning difference of 0.04 Bitcoin per month for the Bitmixer.io Signature Campaign compared to a maximum and depleting amount of Bitcoins of 0.025 Bitcoins per month.

They also run a Mining Contract site that's hosted in Norway that uses a fake address and fake name and also refuses to go public with any pictures or details of who in the fuck they actually are.

I was granted a 42 GH/s Voucher and when I complained I earn more from the Bitmixer.io Signature Campaign and did not want to be part of their Signature Campaign the 42 GH/s Voucher was removed from my account.

If they have the power to outright revoke your Contractual Mining it's obvious that they are just making up the numbers as they go.

I'll stick to CEX.io for now since they've already proven they have the hardware and you are trading with other people on a market.

Please don't misunderstand, both BTC and GHs payment option is available. The campaign is closed for new participants except for users who want vouchers.

=snip=

Free BTC paid spots: 0/5 M, 0/5 FM 0/2 SM
Free hashrate paid spots: 0/2 M, 0/3 FM, 0/2 SM

Payment:

weekly, per post count, escrowed by devthedev

Rates:

Member: 0.0003 BTC / post (0.12 BTC per month max)
Full member: 0.0005 BTC / post (0.2 BTC per month max)
Senior member: 0.001 BTC / post (0.4 BTC per month max)

Payments in GH/s @ VIP rates are possible.

There are spots for paid in GH/s, escrow doesn't apply for them because we give vouchers upfront.
For example: If you are confident that you can do 50 posts per week, we will give 42 GH/s voucher upfront.
If you end up making 100 posts, we will give an additional 42 GH/s voucher on Sunday.

Roll Eyes If you are telling to new participant, then you are right. New SR participants can earn more than that. Smiley

~~MZ~~

CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:51:39 PM

Why you may ask?

Please don't misunderstand, both BTC and GHs payment option is available. The campaign is closed for new participants except for users who want vouchers.

=snip=

Free BTC paid spots: 0/5 M, 0/5 FM 0/2 SM
Free hashrate paid spots: 0/2 M, 0/3 FM, 0/2 SM

Payment:

weekly, per post count, escrowed by devthedev

Rates:

Member: 0.0003 BTC / post (0.12 BTC per month max)
Full member: 0.0005 BTC / post (0.2 BTC per month max)
Senior member: 0.001 BTC / post (0.4 BTC per month max)

Payments in GH/s @ VIP rates are possible.

There are spots for paid in GH/s, escrow doesn't apply for them because we give vouchers upfront.
For example: If you are confident that you can do 50 posts per week, we will give 42 GH/s voucher upfront.
If you end up making 100 posts, we will give an additional 42 GH/s voucher on Sunday.

Roll Eyes If you are telling to new participant, then you are right. New SR participants can earn more than that. Smiley

~~MZ~~

Ya was telling to new participants if my Spot was opened again  Cheesy

picolo

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:34:22 PM

They revoked your voucher because you left the campaign and bitmixer doesn't have any spots available.
That being said, anyone investing with them should study the operations before investing but the price of Ghs on their website is very enticing.
CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:06:24 PM

They revoked your voucher because you left the campaign and bitmixer doesn't have any spots available.
That being said, anyone investing with them should study the operations before investing but the price of Ghs on their website is very enticing.

Yes actually Bitmixer does have Slots Available to Sr Members and Hero Members which is why I suggested it over this shit Cloudminr.io Signature Campaign.

FeelTheBeat

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:21:57 PM

Actually bitmixer is closed for new participants. And cloudminer campaign is pretty good.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 05:53:31 AM

Actually bitmixer is closed for new participants. And cloudminer campaign is pretty good.

No Bitmixer is not closed if it was closed why can I enter it and exit it freely?

ACCTseller

Activity: 532

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:06:04 AM

No Bitmixer is not closed if it was closed why can I enter it and exit it freely?
Anyone that has not previously participated in the campaign cannot start to participate.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 06:08:09 AM

I think it is still open for SM & HM.

P.S. Have you got paid?

~~MZ~~

CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:29:51 AM

I think it is still open for SM & HM.

P.S. Have you got paid?

~~MZ~~

yes I've been paid for 8 weeks Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 284 »
  Print  

Jump to: