Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:24:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357181 times)
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:20:54 AM

A full developed product would leave no growth for the price, would you agree which means there would be no more time to accumulate by simple pump and dump for someone who holds EON will end up holding it more until they need cash.  I think the team should  be releasing the tokens already and list it on exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:42:46 PM

I love this project... A lot of people are talking about exscudo, how they missed ico and so on... I am sure that the ROI with Eon is going to be very close with Elastic...

I understand those people that invested the money that they need now... but sory. Invest only what you can offord. I invested 1 BTC (2500$). I am 99% sure that the ROI of eon will be way bigger if i would leave my BTC in BTC...

I have only 1 concern, and that is, on which exchanges EON will be listed. I read some time back that exscudo team said that any exchange that wants, can enlist eon...

I dont think exchanges are pursuing coins to be put on... Developer of the coin must contact exchange in order to get listed...

If exscudo is not prepared to pay some money  to list Eon on some big exchanges and Eon will only be tradable on exscudo exchange, than i think there will be some problems. I assume exscudo exchange is going to be very very small  in the beggining. It will take some time to become a big exchange....

I hope they will contact some big exchanges and enlist Eon there as well...

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:01:54 PM

A full developed product would leave no growth for the price, would you agree which means there would be no more time to accumulate by simple pump and dump for someone who holds EON will end up holding it more until they need cash.  I think the team should  be releasing the tokens already and list it on exchanges.
As they planned before the ICO start they'll add it on their exchange and that was the main thing if they have an exchange why did they add it on other exchanges maybe it needs time so they can finally use and trade Eons in their exchanges before adding it to other.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Fibbage

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:35:51 AM

Still supporting the team. Any check out the blog post?
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:55:09 PM

https://blog.exscudo.com/all-2/online-conference-with-andrew-zimine/
Here are the answers and questions from online conference in case you missed it Smiley
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:32:42 PM

i also doubt x100 lol .. but i think the project will be a success regarding the time they are taking and the updates they give

if theybrelease the coin with all the features all ready i guess its no surprise if it will rocket up the moment it gets released. and probably the reason more are interested to buy exscudo account with bounties. if its going to be listed on exchangss like bittrex and binance, price will be high.

To be frank, I don't see big exchanges listing EON tokens, it is like helping your direct competitor. I will definitely be happy to see the token on big exchange like Bittrex but I don't see that happening now

I would agree. Exscudo will have to grow organically. That's why they will need a strong community support. I wonder why Exscudo doesn't use telegram. It's a great tool to build great community.

Exscudo will be listed on the usual exchanges. There are coins and projects already listed that are in competition with traditional exchanges. Exchanges make money off trading, doesn't matter what the coin is used for as long as it is popular and trades well.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
hannusolo

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:52:13 PM

i also doubt x100 lol .. but i think the project will be a success regarding the time they are taking and the updates they give

if theybrelease the coin with all the features all ready i guess its no surprise if it will rocket up the moment it gets released. and probably the reason more are interested to buy exscudo account with bounties. if its going to be listed on exchangss like bittrex and binance, price will be high.

To be frank, I don't see big exchanges listing EON tokens, it is like helping your direct competitor. I will definitely be happy to see the token on big exchange like Bittrex but I don't see that happening now

I would agree. Exscudo will have to grow organically. That's why they will need a strong community support. I wonder why Exscudo doesn't use telegram. It's a great tool to build great community.

Exscudo will be listed on the usual exchanges. There are coins and projects already listed that are in competition with traditional exchanges. Exchanges make money off trading, doesn't matter what the coin is used for as long as it is popular and trades well.

I agree with you. This depends on the volume and popularity / user base of a coin, plus the future opportunities a coin holds.
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:31:43 PM

I agree with you. This depends on the volume and popularity / user base of a coin, plus the future opportunities a coin holds.
Well if they continue with the entire roadmap it has alot og potential.

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:54:18 PM

But why are you selling yours even without the exchange? Ain't that contradicts to what you believe in?

Investing takes time if you put all in your money to EXscudo and didn't set aside for some other ICO becuase you think the team will list it on exchange after the ICO, you did mess it up.    Grin
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:37:15 PM

Very true, Binnace is an example of an exchange doing well and getting a lot of volumes, so the potential is there but even beter if ther can get listed on an exchange as well
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:16:20 AM

The launch is getting closer but I have not seen any information on how to set up master nodes the team promised.
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:28:20 AM

The launch is getting closer but I have not seen any information on how to set up master nodes the team promised.
i think the problem you should ask the team on slack. they may tell you the information how to set up master nodes. i also want to know it.and what is the recent development?

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:42:21 AM

But why are you selling yours even without the exchange? Ain't that contradicts to what you believe in?

Investing takes time if you put all in your money to EXscudo and didn't set aside for some other ICO becuase you think the team will list it on exchange after the ICO, you did mess it up.    Grin

I was selling out of an issue I hold with how the ico was actually done, they still say the chat app is done.  It's just that don't say its done if you don't intend to release it, do note their most recent blog post still says the app is done.

Its not an issue with the projects ideas or what the project can be - just an issue with things that were said during the ico.  

Also I get bored really quickly lol, and I was only intending to sell one of my exscudo accounts.   Smiley

poulembertus

Activity: 358

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:48:11 AM

I hope not delay again
distribution coin and added to exchanger same schedule date
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:56:49 AM

Didn't get the time to read their latest blog but was there any mention of the main-net launch event for the project?

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:04:06 AM

Didn't get the time to read their latest blog but was there any mention of the main-net launch event for the project?

Test net oct 4th, everything else on the roadmap delayed by the equivalent delay of the test net launch.

JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:07:35 AM

Test net oct 4th, everything else on the roadmap delayed by the equivalent delay of the test net launch.

its like 2 month delayed? i hope all these delays will have a fruitful results.. i dont want to see delays and yet nothing happened.. i hope exscudo team will no longer delay (AGAIN) the test net on october.
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:16:35 AM

its like 2 month delayed? i hope all these delays will have a fruitful results.. i dont want to see delays and yet nothing happened.. i hope exscudo team will no longer delay (AGAIN) the test net on october.

Around 2 months yeah, I was trying to find the original release date to give an exact day #, but its kind of irrelevant to be that precise.

BTCdoaA

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:29:04 AM

Around 2 months yeah, I was trying to find the original release date to give an exact day #, but its kind of irrelevant to be that precise.
That means the release date delayed two month after September + + (Excepted Anyday in NOV) hope for good .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:34:19 AM

Until when will this exscudo share their tokens and add tokens to the market? We all can not wait for it to materialize Smiley
delay delay and delay we always patience Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: