Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:42:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357196 times)
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:00:33 PM

I was thinking about the unsold EON coins. Not the ones distributed as a bonus among the investors, but the part that remained under Exscudo's control.

Do we know what is the intention of the devs with those? Selling them at a later point in time or what?

Well if you just analyze it , the unsold eons is the reason we have a 6.7 something coefficient that increased our stakes. So that in turn would be our bonus from ICO event. I think there is no reason for selling unsold because it was well distributed among us contributors plus bounty participants.
There is a separate amount for the entire bounty project and there was a separate EONS for sale, those unsold will be given proportionally
to investors and I think they are the ones who are getting the benefits here, if they won't sell at a cheap price, we might see a good price then.

I do not think it's easy to bounty hunter not to do dump on every project, but I'm sure eons will still have a good price even though many bounty hunter who do dump. can not wait for this project release in market

I am pretty confident that the Bounty dumpers wont effect the price. Eon will be greatly in demand, just look at the community it has rissen to  since ICO...

I do not think that many bounty hunters will dump their tokens. Nowadays Token Holding is more profitable

Bounty hunters even accumulate tokens using the bounties they got  Cheesy
But lets see how much will each EON be as it all depend to their need to cash out. Some bounty hunters are also seeing tokens to drop every time its distributed so there will be dumpers sure.

sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:30:45 PM

I was thinking about the unsold EON coins. Not the ones distributed as a bonus among the investors, but the part that remained under Exscudo's control.

Do we know what is the intention of the devs with those? Selling them at a later point in time or what?

Well if you just analyze it , the unsold eons is the reason we have a 6.7 something coefficient that increased our stakes. So that in turn would be our bonus from ICO event. I think there is no reason for selling unsold because it was well distributed among us contributors plus bounty participants.
There is a separate amount for the entire bounty project and there was a separate EONS for sale, those unsold will be given proportionally
to investors and I think they are the ones who are getting the benefits here, if they won't sell at a cheap price, we might see a good price then.

I do not think it's easy to bounty hunter not to do dump on every project, but I'm sure eons will still have a good price even though many bounty hunter who do dump. can not wait for this project release in market

I do not think that many bounty hunters will dump their tokens. Nowadays Token Holding is more profitable
If dump really happen, just let's put a cheap buy order to take more EON from bounty hunter. I thought that was a great strategy and profitable  Grin
hyipinvestor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:04:27 PM

You create a Leading exchange platform And everything is clear. Is it convenient functionality and availability of applications, which will be your Wallet. Well, with regard to debit cards(The real cryptocoin debit card) You create your will or the ability to bind any one?

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
Seph1roth

Activity: 229
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:04:28 PM

When EON will be listed on exchangers?
alfaisal890

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:20:33 AM

If dump really happen, just let's put a cheap buy order to take more EON from bounty hunter. I thought that was a great strategy and profitable  Grin

that's what traders wait for, when bounty hunter sells at a low price without thinking of the profits when they do hold. and profits are gained by smart traders. all that happens in all projects in my opinion
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:30:05 AM

I think you need to read previous posts, it's a repeating questions and has been answered many times.
EON will be listed once the price will be live, first it will surely be in their own platform and we might see a big exchanges next.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:57:05 AM

I think you need to read previous posts, it's a repeating questions and has been answered many times.
EON will be listed once the price will be live, first it will surely be in their own platform and we might see a big exchanges next.

It might be hard to get EON listed just like how WAVES were 2 years ago. They will also find EXscudo platform a huge competitor in the next years and will even beat them soon since this project have the connection to credit cards which Exscudo had in the team's roadmap.
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:37:45 AM

It might be hard to get EON listed just like how WAVES were 2 years ago. They will also find EXscudo platform a huge competitor in the next years and will even beat them soon since this project have the connection to credit cards which Exscudo had in the team's roadmap.

If their own platform can generate good revenue and add more users per day,then what is the need for new exchange?

An example for this is Binance, they listed their own token and now it is being listed on other exchanges without any fee.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:48:06 PM

Hello!
I want to know the details of the debit card.
Where can I learn more about it?
vuvanle120

Activity: 322

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:11:06 PM

lol i hope EON jumps out the game very early Q1  Grin
like january 1st lol

would be a great way to start the year  Grin Grin Grin
Yes, it is so good to see if there are no more delays and there will be no problem to launch the product or EON exchange. After a long wait it may create a big demand like Minexcoin.

Anyone know the exact release date. I'm extremely excited about this project. I want to set up 3 masternodes. I wish they make a youtube video on how to setup for non technical people.

stil55

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:38:49 PM

When the EXSCUDO project starts its EXSCUDO network, does the EXSCUDO network testnet go and when the testnet network finishes and the EXSCUDO network goes online. When will it be possible to exchange EON coins? Very long time there is a setting of the EXSCUDO network I would like to see the working project faster.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:34:06 AM

lol i hope EON jumps out the game very early Q1  Grin
like january 1st lol

would be a great way to start the year  Grin Grin Grin
Yes, it is so good to see if there are no more delays and there will be no problem to launch the product or EON exchange. After a long wait it may create a big demand like Minexcoin.

Anyone know the exact release date. I'm extremely excited about this project. I want to set up 3 masternodes. I wish they make a youtube video on how to setup for non technical people.

If the exact date was known, many would have been ready to dump and buy back later when the price stabilizes.They would move to BTC and cash fiat as the price seems to be too good for now.
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:36:56 AM

Yo do realize that Exscudo will also have an exchange right? I dont thing there will be a trouble of selling Eons if you want to dump them... Smiley
FastCryptoProfit

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:46:45 AM

Hello!

Join https://exscudotalk.slack.com/
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:08:53 PM

When the EXSCUDO project starts its EXSCUDO network, does the EXSCUDO network testnet go and when the testnet network finishes and the EXSCUDO network goes online. When will it be possible to exchange EON coins? Very long time there is a setting of the EXSCUDO network I would like to see the working project faster.
There is no new born cryptocurrencies in the world possible to ready and stable in their Network, blockchain, marketing etc in less than one year AFAIK. If it's only a token, it may be possible. Everyone here are impatient, so do I. But maybe we can help the team focus on development with make ourselves busy with other altcoins.

bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:27:29 PM

Hello!

Be very cautious to slack channels because its where most of the hackers try to send phishing links to newbies. is this one being the official slackchannel of the team of just from you?  EON is much valuable and holders can be the easiest target of these people who spread phishing links.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:50:10 PM

Hello!

Be very cautious to slack channels because its where most of the hackers try to send phishing links to newbies. is this one being the official slackchannel of the team of just from you?  EON is much valuable and holders can be the easiest target of these people who spread phishing links.

As of now, there is no threat, since the blockchain is not available and no private/public keys have been generated.But there are chances of clone sites being created and asked to update the bounty dashboard to have the whole account being stolen.Such cases are possible nowadays.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:58:38 PM

The slack channel link in the first page is this https://exscudo-talk.slack.com/ and not that one above which means that FastCryptoProfit is up to something form the users here. Report his link cause you just caught the next big fucker here in the forum.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:01:08 PM

The slack channel link in the first page is this https://exscudo-talk.slack.com/ and not that one above which means that FastCryptoProfit is up to something form the users here. Report his link cause you just caught the next big fucker here in the forum.

Oh my, I was just answering about how scammers are cloning the actual site and the asshole created a fake slack channel to scam the exscudo users on this forum.

Nousplatform Youtube     
lolgreglol

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:40:34 PM

man with all the shit going on in the crypto world right now.
nicehash getting hacked, some coins faking endorsements, and account/asset security now taking a front position

a system like exscudo should easily find willing customers
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: