Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:09:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357187 times)
jagadish39

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:01:20 PM

I have been in software industry for 12 years.Been handling multiple projects but we never gave false updates to clients or customers.But Exscudo from the the beginning they were giving false news or updates to customers.If you are going to miss the deadline say it transparently to investors.Never hide anything
lolgreglol

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:12:32 AM

I can say number of advanced features such as blockchain based etc to attract and fool investors.The point is that they need to deliver.This might not happen in another two years.U can see true colors of them once you see the testnet on march 19.

Why the alt use. you can't be a newbie with eleven post and have this much vested interest in exscudo. By the way, did you actually invest or are you just a whinning bounty hunter? Don't get me wrong, i do understand that they have missed several deadline, but if you have ever taken a programming course, or tried to write codes, then you will know this things are expected. Individuals like you, love to whine when a company misses it's deadline, but  whine so much louder if they stick to deadline and release subpar product.

not to mention, if you look at the exscudo twitter you will see a similar account to this one with consistent negative posting.
i want to say this guy is clearly fudding since he is so invested in making sure people see how badly he thinks of exscudo.

however he does have genuine arguments, even if a bit forceful and misguided.
so i just chalked him up as a salty investor/desperate bounty hunter.

just be patient. the worst that can happen is they run off with your money, the second worst is EON tanks in value on release and is worth less than .10 cents(this is the point in which investors lose money{fiat} thanks to the multiplier), the third worst thing that can happen is they release the beta but delay the mainnet launch once again in which you will go back to waiting(but you can sell your position in the beta if you dont want to wait).
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:44:41 AM

I can say number of advanced features such as blockchain based etc to attract and fool investors.The point is that they need to deliver.This might not happen in another two years.U can see true colors of them once you see the testnet on march 19.

Why the alt use. you can't be a newbie with eleven post and have this much vested interest in exscudo. By the way, did you actually invest or are you just a whinning bounty hunter? Don't get me wrong, i do understand that they have missed several deadline, but if you have ever taken a programming course, or tried to write codes, then you will know this things are expected. Individuals like you, love to whine when a company misses it's deadline, but  whine so much louder if they stick to deadline and release subpar product.

not to mention, if you look at the exscudo twitter you will see a similar account to this one with consistent negative posting.
i want to say this guy is clearly fudding since he is so invested in making sure people see how badly he thinks of exscudo.

just be patient. the worst that can happen is they run off with your money, the second worst is EON tanks in value on release and is worth less than .10 cents(this is the point in which investors lose money{fiat} thanks to the multiplier), the third worst thing that can happen is they release the beta but delay the mainnet launch once again in which you will go back to waiting(but you can sell your position in the beta if you dont want to wait).

10 cents is pretty low price, I doubt it would go that far.

I got a decent sized bounty, but kind of feel like I want to be a first day buyer... Many impatient hands will provide some serious volitility and there will be profit to be made whichever way the market goes

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
jagadish39

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:02:13 AM

Don't talk unnecessary things @lolgreglol.Iam raising valid questions ask your @exscudo team to answer it.Iam not concerned about delays.Why they are not transparaent about updates and delays news to investors.Even 15-20 days before,they were saying exscudo launch in Q1 2018.My question y they need to tell lies and at least they should be faithful and transparent to investors
Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:44:19 AM

I got a decent sized bounty, but kind of feel like I want to be a first day buyer... Many impatient hands will provide some serious volitility and there will be profit to be made whichever way the market goes

Some are speculating at least a dollar but I dont know if that would really happen knowing investors has a lot
of tokens they got through multiplier.
I would not expect too much without testing the product first.

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:51:23 AM

Some are speculating at least a dollar but I dont know if that would really happen knowing investors has a lot
of tokens they got through multiplier.
I would not expect too much without testing the product first.
Its not bad to speculate any price and a majority if they were thinking about that $1 range can be relevant or not will come and have either dissatisfaction or contented with opening price. As a matter of fact exscudo team will be the one who can make this things happen to satisfy the investors for their long wait.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
kryptotek

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:38:01 AM

Don't talk unnecessary things @lolgreglol.Iam raising valid questions ask your @exscudo team to answer it.Iam not concerned about delays.Why they are not transparaent about updates and delays news to investors.Even 15-20 days before,they were saying exscudo launch in Q1 2018.My question y they need to tell lies and at least they should be faithful and transparent to investors

My anger is this: in the first timelime beta testing and maintain/market launch is only 2months apart. What a hell are these so called high profile members talking about!
Testing of Channels (beta) on test net - end of July
Launch of main net - end of August
Launch of Channels (market launch) - September

Mission
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:55:10 PM

10 cents cost when the cue BTC was 1000 dollars, now the prices have gone up, and the price will be different, you need to recalculate the current indicators. if 0.1 is just the for buyers -X10.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
bitdealer91

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:58:40 PM

10 cents cost when the cue BTC was 1000 dollars, now the prices have gone up, and the price will be different, you need to recalculate the current indicators. if 0.1 is just the for buyers -X10.

if the price at the start of the exchange will be around 3k sat, then will to speak about the great fail for investors, because here the wait to long.

ECO   -   Eco is one simple balance that lets you spend, send, save and make money.  
▬▬▬▬▬      Go to eco.com and learn!      ▬▬▬▬▬
   -    Discord - find me here!    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get points Now!
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

if the price at the start of the exchange will be around 3k sat, then will to speak about the great fail for investors, because here the wait to long.

The starting price would be less than 3k sat considering the multiplier coming into play.Expect a lot of dumping or see a huge uptrend with the launch similar to Boscoin, which is below ico now.But both are these different platform

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:46:34 PM

The starting price would be less than 3k sat considering the multiplier coming into play.Expect a lot of dumping or see a huge uptrend with the launch similar to Boscoin, which is below ico now.But both are these different platform
I think that we just have to wait. Soon we learn how Exscudo project was profitable for investment. The main thing is that the product itself was quality. Over a year, too many similar projects were launched.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:40:00 PM

My anger is this: in the first timelime beta testing and maintain/market launch is only 2months apart. What a hell are these so called high profile members talking about!
Testing of Channels (beta) on test net - end of July
Launch of main net - end of August
Launch of Channels (market launch) - September

Mission

This so called high profile members are talking about something called BUGS .  An issue that an individual who has been involved in software dev for 12yrs like jagadish39 claimed, should have gotten used to and learn to appreciate. This is not a recode (i.e fork) when a platform is built from the ground up, you generally expect delays.

If you tired of waiting and would like to sell your coins for 3 cents each, let me know and i will buy it off your hand. Selling entails signing over the email address used for registration over to me. Before you start whinning about the offer, keep in mind that this also extends over to the bounty hunters who paid nothing for it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lolgreglol

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:01:28 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 07:41:09 PM by lolgreglol

lol, its amazing to me how many people suddenly started jumping on the second worst scenario of price dumping down to 10 cents on release

personally i believe EON to be worth around 1 dollar to 1.50 the crypto talk guy speculates anywhere between 3-5 dollars.

i REALLY dont want to necro my post about the price so i will put down a new one.
there are 240 million total EON, even less than that in circulation because i remember reading the team will hold a chunk.
but for the sake of argument lets use the full 240 million.

240mm EON at .10 cents gives EON a marketcap of 24 million.
going by current market cap that would put it around the 320th spot right next to bitconnect (scam),moneterary unit, moeda loyalty and maecenas.

these are coins i do not know about except for bitconnect which was a literal pyramid scheme scam that recently fell apart. search your heart, and hell use logic if you want to.
you know FOR SURE a coin with its own blockchain promising what EON is promising and showing what EON is showing does not deserve to belong here at this bracket.
hence why this is the 2nd worst case scenario.
--------------------------------
240mm EON at .50 cents the next popular price point in speculation drops EON at the 120 million market cap
going by current market cap that would put it around the 113th spot right next to Metal(a good coin imo), enjicoin(what is this),santinent network(Huh)

i only know of metal in this category and it is a decent coin in my opinion but also not running its own blockchain and simply a token,the other coins in this bracket look somewhat interesting but
not comparable to EON, maybe .50 cents will happen but it is in my opinion severely underselling.
--------------------------------
240mm EON at AROUND 75 cents.
would break top 100 of the coin market cap which if youve been following the QA and videos the CEO said that EON will for sure be a top 100 coin when asked about the speculation/price.
some people see it as a positive statement i see it as a mediocre/not ambitious statement because this is where it would have to be pricepoint wise.

either way these are the somewhat realistic low end of speculation prices.
------------------------------------------------
at 1 dollar you get 240mm
putting it above salt, redcoin and around kyber and revain
the 73-75th spot
-----
at 1.50 you get 360mm
around ARK,golem, veritaseum, ardor
the 47-50th spot
-----------------------------------------------
these are the genuinely achievable and realistic price points for speculation

now the cryptotalk guy who like i mentioned before usually has good and useful information
speculates 3-5 dollars. as much as i want it to be true(maybe 2-3 dollars tops imo but im not a researcher or into FINTECH like that, so i dont really know)

3 dollars places it at 720mm the 30th-32nd spot
above waves,walton, and around stratus and populous
4 dollars places it 960mm the 25-26 spot
above BINANCE COIN,steem,verge  under digidao,
5 dollars places it at 1.2billion  the 24th spot
right above digidao and right under icon and zcash!
----------------------------------------------------
these are in my opinion the high points for speculation

considering the tech for the people following the project, you know this does not belong anywhere under the 1 dollar range, not even close.
on the other side of the argument saying EON belongs to be around Zcash on release would be a huge overestimation.

considering EON's ambition, will it one day reach the top 25 coins? of course, its what they are promising. The white paper, and technology looks amazing, they just have to deliver.
IF EON delivers, even if late it has the potential to break top 15. i don't know about top 10.

once again this price speculation based simply on marketcap which is usually a good indicator based on comparing coins at a similar range, was done using the 240,000,000 EON number which is the TOTAL EON supply.
there are less EON coins in circulation because the team will be holding a chunk. i believe the number of circulating coins will be around 200,000,000. The actual number is listed somewhere but i cant be bothered to search for it right now. This means that the lower price points of .10, .32, .50 .75 and 1.00 are even less likely and the higher price points of 2.00, 3.00 maybe even 4.00 are more likely than if the circulating supply was 240,000,000

and one more thing, for people saying that the 6.7 multiplier lowers the price of EON, it actually doesn't.
the reason being is that the total number of EON did not increase, and only the investors received the multipliers not the bounty hunters.
so if you worked by that logic the ICO price of EON was 0.0002 the modern equivalent of 2.15 or at the time price of around .50 cents
after a division of 6.7 to counter the 6.7 multiplier you end up with a modern ico price of around .32 cents

.32 cents puts EON at 76mm marketcap the 155 -156 spot
above cloakcoin and around dew,telcoin, iotchain.

and if .32 is ico price it can go above or below it, making the whole project seem a bit useless considering that vast majority of coins at this range are literal vaporware and scams.
------------------

being so close to release if someone else has good argument to the ico price of EON tokens with some logic behind it i would love to hear it.
i try to be as impartial as possible especially because i know i am not an expert nor even well-versed in the crypto markets.
i just know that ERC20 shitcoins are a penny a dozen.

i try to be positive on my outlook on EON, and i understand why people are very frustrated with the wait, and poor communication from the team.
but if EON is even half-true and half-delivers what they promised they still wouldn't be under .50 cents. the coins in that range literally have no products and are actual scams.

Stephanie2608

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:13:09 PM

Seen to be promising. I think you have to focus advertising campaign. One question, 1 tokens =? dollar?

I want to invest 1 ETH, it's possible? How to add contract to myetherwallet after buying tokens?
Daniko7

Activity: 424
Merit: 106

https://Newrewardcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:28:10 PM

Ah yes, Exscudo...
Hat participate at the ICO... Still not launched?
When was the ICO? 1 Year ago?

jagadish39

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:31:00 PM

Mr Islapdonkey read my questions n talk.don't talk bullshit.iam not talking about delays.the lies they were telling even before 15 days.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:35:13 PM

Seen to be promising. I think you have to focus advertising campaign. One question, 1 tokens =? dollar?

I want to invest 1 ETH, it's possible? How to add contract to myetherwallet after buying tokens?

This not an ethereum token, EON have their wallet it self and until now they still in beta testing their wallet
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:15:48 AM

With all the price speculation we are talking about at the initial exchange, it is really euphoric as to how much is EON worth. We tend to forget the essence of its ecosystem. Developmental growth is the key for Exscudo.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lolgreglol

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:46:40 AM

Honest question - what does exscudo do so differently than other exchanges out there?  I invested in the ICO and haven't really been following (seems like almost every deadline was missed from the ICO page, some by a lot - e.g. "Launch of trading on the exchange (Q2/Q3 2017)"

I understand it's better to release a good product than put out something terrible, but this doesn't exactly instill confidence in the project.  There are a ton of other exchanges out there and it's going to be an uphill battle for sure.

What is the main selling point though?  What is going to get people to come over?  I'm just trying to figure out what's going to make people come over from the binances and other projects.

I don't know how people are saying this is going to be $1 per EON off the bat.  Honestly trying to figure out what's driving this internal hype other than people just praying they didn't throw away money in this project almost a year ago.

not trying to sound like a hardcore shill
i was with you not too long ago, check my posts. simply because even to this day i do not know what the actual EON coins do.
-the kucoin exchange coins give you dividends
-the BNB coins from binance lower your trading fee
-the COSS coins from coss give you a weekly dividend
-the COB coins from cobinhood gives you airdrops of icos

now for the potentially good news.
im going to assume that the EON tokens are simply the lifeblood/gas/energy of the Exscudo network. so they may not confer bonuses on their own.
this is because EON is going to run off its own unique blockchain, all the prior listen coins are ERC20 tokens and from what i understand that is both a good and a bad thing because it's an already established network, but a bad thing because they rely on the eth network, remember the whole crypto kitties nonesense?

like i mentioned earlier, the main product is not actually the exchange but rather the EON blockchain and it's possibilities.
but speaking of the exchange they want to implement fiat pairs, VERY FEW current reliable exchanges have fiat pairs, take a look at the whole tether business going on, might explode soon if it hasnt already.

ALSO the exscudo network wants to support a debit/credit card!!!!!!!
its already been done, but they all suffer from volatility and HIGH fees!
-im sure exscudo wont be any different, but at least it will join the small card holding club

they also want some sort of "apple pay like" messenger or someshit
and merchant services lol

but eitherway, the exchange in my opinion isnt the big deal worth waiting for, its the crypto debit card as well as FIAT pairs.
the fact that EON has its own blockchain is also a very huge deal, probably the biggest deal. especially if it is as secure as they are saying because i think most if not all of the main currencies have been exploited in some way.

all this is going off their website, and whitepaper.

not even mentioning that having your own blockchain is great because other entrepeneurs can piggyback and join your blockchain further increasing the value of your coins.

who knows, really.
its not like anyone here can see the future.

and once more for the people that love to press "last page" and not bother reading.
i am really trying hard not to sound like a shill, but the tech here has me excited, not to sound too optimistic but think of this like being in at the start of a more business/financial oriented ETH that allows you to profit via a masternode (25,000 EON coins last i heard)

everyone getting excited over a decentralized exchange, i honestly think the majority will be disappointed.
the big catches here will be the cards, and block-chain if it works as advertised.
Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:40:02 AM

How long will be the Beta testing? 3-4 Month? Roll Eyes
Hope not so much=)
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: