Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:35:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357183 times)
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:41:38 PM

I have sold all the EON I have, I have been separated from EON's endless burden, all I do quickly without problems, deposits and withdrawals run smoothly but I don't believe EON has a good future
can you tell us tutorial in the form of video "how to trade in Exscudo"? because it looks different from other exchanges so this confuses some users including me

the longer they lose volume 
the reason why the volume very low maybe many traders prefer to wait longer until EON listing on exchange because this platform looks very confusing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coreyes

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:31:40 PM

I hope the team at least sometimes reads this thread. I have a question for the team - how are you going to attract more volume?
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:03:33 PM

I hope the team at least sometimes reads this thread. I have a question for the team - how are you going to attract more volume?

They don't have community manager to read the users comments and suggestions what they want to see on this platform and what problem they are facing. This is the bitter reality of this project lack of communication is not helping them to build a strong community when they will realize than it will start running in good direction.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:30:53 AM

They don't have community manager to read the users comments and suggestions what they want to see on this platform and what problem they are facing. This is the bitter reality of this project lack of communication is not helping them to build a strong community when they will realize than it will start running in good direction.
This forum was a big help during the times when they are on crowdsale, some investors are here and waiting for their update.
It would be nice if they will assign at least one person to answer our queries so we will not worry on the future of the project, I don't want my coins to be useless.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

I have sold all the EON I have, I have been separated from EON's endless burden, all I do quickly without problems, deposits and withdrawals run smoothly but I don't believe EON has a good future
can you tell us tutorial in the form of video "how to trade in Exscudo"? because it looks different from other exchanges so this confuses some users including me

I can't provide video tutorials for EON exchanges, I can only explain, EON exchanges are different from other exchanges but this only uses the opposite system of exchange in general, we buy btc with EON that we have, if we have EON input in exchange, then the position of our EON balance lies in the buy space, where we only make a purchase of btc with EON, and when the graph decreases it means that the EON price rises again and vice versa

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 04:30:45 PM

I can't provide video tutorials for EON exchanges, I can only explain, EON exchanges are different from other exchanges but this only uses the opposite system of exchange in general, we buy btc with EON that we have, if we have EON input in exchange, then the position of our EON balance lies in the buy space, where we only make a purchase of btc with EON, and when the graph decreases it means that the EON price rises again and vice versa

From now and then that exchange have a lot of complicated things. I even didn't try that exchange although luckily i have bought some very small amount of it and i felt hopeless with this one because i have high expectations from delays and good updates but afterall it was all not working well.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:41:10 AM

From now and then that exchange have a lot of complicated things. I even didn't try that exchange although luckily i have bought some very small amount of it and i felt hopeless with this one because i have high expectations from delays and good updates but afterall it was all not working well.
Anyone who is interested can take advantage of buying cheap coins now, but the only risk is they need to wait longer or worst is if the team will leave the project which I hope will not happen. When the market is alive, maybe they will be more motivated.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
snakey
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:46:51 AM

Anyone who is interested can take advantage of buying cheap coins now, but the only risk is they need to wait longer or worst is if the team will leave the project which I hope will not happen. When the market is alive, maybe they will be more motivated.

Cheap coins now? Well what if i say you wait for a month more and you can see more cheaper value that what you are getting for this abandoned coin.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:04:21 AM

Cheap coins now? Well what if i say you wait for a month more and you can see more cheaper value that what you are getting for this abandoned coin.
We cannot be sure about that, what if the market will recover and bitcoin will once again pump, even dead coin will rise like what happen in the past.
That is just my opinion, in trading, we make decisions based on our evaluation or our analysis on a certain coin, it looks abandon now but there's still chance.

CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:51:52 AM

We cannot be sure about that, what if the market will recover and bitcoin will once again pump, even dead coin will rise like what happen in the past.
That is just my opinion, in trading, we make decisions based on our evaluation or our analysis on a certain coin, it looks abandon now but there's still chance.

Agreed with you even chance to make comeback looking very low but this ecosystem is dependent on the rise of BTC if this could being pumped again than it will bring real twist in this project. We keep hope to see rise for this token too.
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:46:56 AM

Agreed with you even chance to make comeback looking very low but this ecosystem is dependent on the rise of BTC if this could being pumped again than it will bring real twist in this project. We keep hope to see rise for this token too.
Exscudo is still very potential to go up, I use a platorm exchanger from Exscudo and is very user friendly,
but unfortunately their exchanger does not have a high trading volume
alvena

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

Volumes on the stock exchange are astounding - 0.01btc per day. And this is just one cue being traded. At least they themselves bought the coins from the holders, and did not arrange the battle for the hamsters. Could a third of the collected cue ball to put up to buy their escudos. On the other pairs - ether, bitkesh, kvass is generally dull. It would be possible for the decency of bots to launch their own so that the volume was drawn. And then what a fool would come from the side, look at how everything is “fun” and decide to blame. Well, considering that I can calmly write such a comment, and no one will respond to it properly, as it means that the maidens have to shit on the community. That is, there is no feedback - like we are above this, some kind of hamsters. You are the type of Pinocchio themselves, that we cleverly drew our coins, and now you need to communicate with you fools
coreyes

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:13:57 PM

I do not understand that the team does not have the means to create a group in the telegram and answer questions. Or they are afraid to do it.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:31:21 PM

22k EON = 1 btc, is it time to buy EON?
because the price offered is very far from the price of ICO

Not sure, some users are trading on telegram 3k EON / $ 1k but be careful some people try to cheat
I tried to sell 340 EON in exchange but did not work. btw i sent a deposit from the bounty website to the exchange it works.
I would not trust to sell or buy on telegram i had many cheat and someone managed to steal me some coin too, they use very credible systems, they specialized to steal everywhere on telegram so I would avoid using it.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

Volumes on the stock exchange are astounding - 0.01btc per day. And this is just one cue being traded. At least they themselves bought the coins from the holders, and did not arrange the battle for the hamsters. Could a third of the collected cue ball to put up to buy their escudos. On the other pairs - ether, bitkesh, kvass is generally dull. It would be possible for the decency of bots to launch their own so that the volume was drawn. And then what a fool would come from the side, look at how everything is “fun” and decide to blame. Well, considering that I can calmly write such a comment, and no one will respond to it properly, as it means that the maidens have to shit on the community. That is, there is no feedback - like we are above this, some kind of hamsters. You are the type of Pinocchio themselves, that we cleverly drew our coins, and now you need to communicate with you fools

This is what you call "The writing is on the wall"

Unless everyone from this thread is hiding out in a closet, one would quickly notice the massively vast amount of New or Upcoming exchange projects...
Being involved in a good handful, and watching the development of the competition outpace EON on basically every facet.

EON had so much potential 1 year ago, even when it launched months ago it had potential... But my god, nothing has changed since launch.
Where are the updates?

An email last month said new trading pairs were coming soon... When?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:35:52 PM

This is what you call "The writing is on the wall"

Unless everyone from this thread is hiding out in a closet, one would quickly notice the massively vast amount of New or Upcoming exchange projects...
Being involved in a good handful, and watching the development of the competition outpace EON on basically every facet.

EON had so much potential 1 year ago, even when it launched months ago it had potential... But my god, nothing has changed since launch.
Where are the updates?

An email last month said new trading pairs were coming soon... When?

Many people are sad about it , the best thing is wait for a great time, hope one day this project will recover some of lost time and make fast app .
Apened

Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

exactly, what we have to believe now is the current situation along the market. About exscudo's price it is hard to say that it will rise but it can be easily manipulated if they want to create a fomo to the traders and to those who sold already this token if they did. Now i don't treat it as a good cheap coin because of teams inactiveness.
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:15:08 AM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY #64- Channels 2.0 Beta Full Review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXc8nP-kEM4&t=

After one year of development the trading of EON is finally live and everything that has been built for the last year can flourish, we will provide continuing coverage of both EON markets and technical steps and coverage of all available news weekly.

In this episode we review the new channels 2.0 beta , Product hunt, and new security discussions from the Exscudo team.

Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

After one year of development the trading of EON is finally live and everything that has been built for the last year can flourish, we will provide continuing coverage of both EON markets and technical steps and coverage of all available news weekly.

In this episode we review the new channels 2.0 beta , Product hunt, and new security discussions from the Exscudo team.
What is total daily volume on EXSCUDO exchange? You should better list this info for CMC!
And can we check that info ourselves somewhere?

dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

What is total daily volume on EXSCUDO exchange? You should better list this info for CMC!
And can we check that info ourselves somewhere?

Actually they should need to think with cool mind to arrange some strategy for marketing how to attract people to start using this platform and add other trading too. There is no active PR this cause why we see no hype about this project and have no volume of this exchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: