May 05, 2024, 11:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 25226 25227 25228 25229 25230 25231 25232 25233 25234 25235 25236 25237 25238 25239 25240 25241 25242 25243 25244 25245 25246 25247 25248 25249 25250 25251 25252 25253 25254 25255 25256 25257 25258 25259 25260 25261 25262 25263 25264 25265 25266 25267 25268 25269 25270 25271 25272 25273 25274 25275 [25276] 25277 25278 25279 25280 25281 25282 25283 25284 25285 25286 25287 25288 25289 25290 25291 25292 25293 25294 25295 25296 25297 25298 25299 25300 25301 25302 25303 25304 25305 25306 25307 25308 25309 25310 25311 25312 25313 25314 25315 25316 25317 25318 25319 25320 25321 25322 25323 25324 25325 25326 ... 33325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26372589 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 6377

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 08:20:17 AM

November                    ⇧                                                                
   ⇩
     ⇩                           ⇧      
       ⇩                      ⇧
          ⇩               ⇧
              ⇩       ⇧
                  ⇩⇧
             December

Isn't the Chinese New Year a good historic moment for a new bottom? That's at the end of January...
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bossian

Activity: 450
Merit: 59

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 08:30:30 AM

Ask yourself. Is our planet considered to have too many people? Population overgrowth (world) and what could be the solution?

China has a thug government but at least on this matter what they do is good for the planet. They don't care about the planet actually but it's good for their country at least. It's still an evil place I would never visit.

#FightForHongKong

On topic:

Should read 6.4k actually.

Good to place a buy order at 6.5k though, just in case.

⇩
       ⇩                      ⇧
          ⇩               ⇧
              ⇩       ⇧
                  ⇩⇧
             December

Looks nice, but nope. Sorry  Smiley
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 08:34:19 AM

And down we go, did a market open just now.

The ESF has been manipulating the price of Bitcoin and physical metals with around a 1-2 hour time lag between the two pretending that everyone is too stupid to notice.  A two hour time lag might as well be no offset at all. And before someone claims there are shops trading Bitcoin as some type of forex tool vs the US index causing them to move in the same direction at the same time or some other nonsense, bullshit.  Bitcoin trades as nothing but a pump and dump scam.  It doesn't trade vs any of that bullshit.
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 4163

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 08:40:09 AM

We had the Jews and the Nazis, now it's 5G's turn...

Fun future prediction: in 2-3 years from now, almost all of us, including those that condemn 5G tech as unsafe or "evil", will be using 5G on our phones... And we'll like it!

I can't even begin to imagine the comments about 6G, given that it resembles "666, the Number of the Beast"!  Shocked
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10212

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 08:44:26 AM

^Nyet

But i think Phil_S or me has a good chance of winning prediction game...

Oh my!!!!!   You are talking about these kinds of numbers for December 31

>>>>>>>>>
6400       Phil_S
6500       JSRAW
<<<<<<<   

Cannot be looking towards either you or Phil_S for bullish inspiration, unless you change your mind(s) before then, at least not until the beginning of the year, perhaps?  I hope that both of you guys are wrong by a lot of numbers... In other words, orange number go up!!!!   Tongue Tongue

Hairy bairy has a decent and potentially reachable number. 

>>>>>>>>>
9200       HairyMaclairy
<<<<<<<   

I am going to root for something in that arena - give or take $600... 30 days away, approximately. 

I understand that you guys made these BTC price predictions in early October... so yeah the passage of 2 months.. just lends for cheerleading rather than meaningful predictions under the same, then conditions.... Accordingly, in early October we were bouncing around in the $8ks, so we have probably gotten much closer to mid-$6ks (on November 25) than any of us would have preferred to have happened.... but here we are.. lower $7ks... and ongoingly saddened. and even some of us hoping that the bottom is already "in," rather than revisiting such mid-$6ks or even lower in the coming weeks...     Tell me it's not true. Cry Cry Cry
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 7974

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 08:53:39 AM

We had the Jews and the Nazis, now it's 5G's turn...

Fun future prediction: in 2-3 years from now, almost all of us, including those that condemn 5G tech as unsafe or "evil", will be using 5G on our phones... And we'll like it!

I can't even begin to imagine the comments about 6G, given that it resembles "666, the Number of the Beast"!  Shocked

Well, the people who are claiming "5G can be used as a weapons system" are the same people who are wrong about every other bizarre, unfounded conspiracy that ever been put into their heads, so likely 5G is just as fine as 4G, or whatever. I literally just got a 4G phone for the first time last week so I'm personally not in any rush to upgrade.

My asshole has been sun-kissed on the beaches in Turks and Caicos, cooled by the pleasant ocean winds.

Next, we're gonna try tanning our assholes in Aruba.

bob, tanning assholes in the sun is outdated. I read that people use 5G to ionize asses.

LOL. +1 WOmerit.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12041

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 09:29:11 AM

>>>>>>>>>>>>
JJG’s blanc
<<<<<<<<<<<<

Tongue
MERlT

Activity: 162
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 09:38:19 AM

I don't get it, are you guys picking on the heroes who stopped the terrorist and if so, why?
What's nazi about wrestling down a muslim running around stabbing people?

One of the men that attacked the terrorist was a convicted murdered.  He slit the throat of a mentally disabled girl and left her body to rot in a forest.  He was out on day release. Family of the victim was not informed he was out of prison.  Not your traditional definition of hero.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2019/11/30/one-men-who-stopped-london-bridge-terrorist-is-convicted-murderer/

How does that make him a nazi, again?

If you are a hero or a villain is sometimes just a matter of time and place. Some of the guys in our prisons today would have been in the first row when plundering and pillaging Europe a thousand years ago, and they would have come home to Scandinavia as heroes with elevated status in their society.

Keep calm nothing to see here. All hero's carry carry half kilo bags of coke before they save the empire https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8GWnwQAtn0&feature=youtu.be  
Based on your comments i wonder if you sympathize with the attacker who killed 2 persons for no reason? You are against others who tried to prevent further killing? Killing innocent people and you're saying keep calm nothing to see here? Is this normal for you? Do you justify this behaviour from the attacker and blame people who try to prevent killing?

Interesting, you have no questions or surprise about the half kilo bag of coke the alleged hero is dumping, just a passive aggressive attack, about why I'm not keeping on point with the dumb down propaganda MSM narrative, pumped out to the Sheeple.

Conversing with you will be difficult because you're so dumb and boring and I'd rather watch paint dry, but hey I have time on my hand. Your jingoistic simplistic master race rhetoric is so last century, one could feel sorry for you.

MERIT, you are an asshole, leave this thread or I will cut you.

You sound radicalised.
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 09:51:56 AM

I don't get it, are you guys picking on the heroes who stopped the terrorist and if so, why?

One of the men that attacked the terrorist was a convicted murdered.  He slit the throat of a mentally disabled girl and left her body to rot in a forest.  He was out on day release. Family of the victim was not informed he was out of prison.  Not your traditional definition of hero.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2019/11/30/one-men-who-stopped-london-bridge-terrorist-is-convicted-murderer/

If you are a hero or a villain is sometimes just a matter of time and place. Some of the guys in our prisons today would have been in the first row when plundering and pillaging Europe a thousand years ago, and they would have come home to Scandinavia as heroes with elevated status in their society.

Keep calm nothing to see here. All hero's carry carry half kilo bags of coke before they save the empire https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8GWnwQAtn0&feature=youtu.be  
Based on your comments i wonder if you sympathize with the attacker who killed 2 persons for no reason? You are against others who tried to prevent further killing? Killing innocent people and you're saying keep calm nothing to see here? Is this normal for you? Do you justify this behaviour from the attacker and blame people who try to prevent killing?

Interesting, you have no questions or surprise about the half kilo bag of coke the alleged hero is dumping, just a passive aggressive attack, about why I'm not keeping on point with the dumb down propaganda MSM narrative, pumped out to the Sheeple.

Conversing with you will be difficult because you're so dumb and boring and I'd rather watch paint dry, but hey I have time on my hand. Your jingoistic simplistic master race rhetoric is so last century, one could feel sorry for you.

You sound radicalized.

I am, now leave or get cut. I also corrected your misspelling of radicalized.
ataArt

Activity: 132
Merit: 27

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:21:00 AM

2020 is the year we make our money

For some reason, it seems to me that we will be able to make money in 2021 rather than 2020.

Late 2021 = Moon

Don’t sell for anything under $40,000

At $40,000, I'm willing to sell only part of my Bitcoin savings

the question is why you will sell? to buy something you need or to have the money in your bank account?

the money in your bank account is not yours if something worst will happen. GOV will confiscate it in EVERY country if they need money in an emergency situation like a war or a natural disaster. GOV will argue this is an emergency case and the civilisation in this country is in danger and therefore you have to bring your contribution to save the local civilisation.

Yes, anything can happen, but as long as they lie on my cold wallet - they are mine. Wink
jupiter9

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:21:12 AM

http://buncranatogether.com/home/2019/5/9/both-brussels-and-geneva-ban-rollout-of-5g-for-health-reasons-and-call-for-investigation .....Brussels and Geneva ban 5G for health reasons.... 2 capital city for United Nations and European Union.
MERlT

Activity: 162
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:32:59 AM

You sound radicalized.

I am, now leave or get cut. I also corrected your misspelling of radicalized.

Twice you have threatened to kill me, but before you try, please note the following!

"Radicalised" is the correct English/British spelling of the aforementioned adjective.

However! you are free to utilise any colloquial hybrid of the Colony that you currently reside in.
Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:04:18 AM

WARNING! Guys before you kill yourselfs i just want you to know that we are all one! It's even proven with science. Our bodies are made from the atoms and atoms are made from the small particles made of moving energy. There is no border between your body and the rest of our space. Our world is an illusion and we can see only 1% of all things that exist. Human eyes are not the perfect tool to see. Even animals can see much more but still a very low procent. We are here in this world to reincarnate millions of times through the different roles, lifes, bodies to get experience and develop or consciousness. We can take only our experience with us through many reincarnations. That's why some people have different talents from their past lifes. It's stored in our so called junk DNA. Our universe is an experiment what would happen if...We are all one but the creator separated himself in small particles to experience himself or herself because the creator is everything that exists.

Firstly, we are not killing ourselves, we are killing each other.
Secondly, it's rather me killing him, or to be more exact cutting him, I never mentioned killing.
Thirdly, but out, this is none of your business.
Fourthly, stop with the new age nonsense, you sound like an idiot.
Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:21:02 AM

This is not new age. It's older than humanity. The new age are current religions. A few thousand years is almost nothing compared to infinity. Anyone here knows someone who died and came back?  The reason why majority of you don't know much about this is because it's almost all censored. It's keept in secret because if you don't know this you can play a better role in this reincarnation. Many books were burnt. Even today the internet is controled with too much desinformation. The flat earth is a good example of fake information to misslead the truth seekers and to put them all into one basket as some idiots and conspiracy theorists.

It still makes you sound like an idiot.
Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:23:32 AM

Ahh I'm cranky now, need to go to sleep, bye bye for now.
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:23:32 AM

Thread is full of loons today.

It’s a sign. 
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 11:24:56 AM

WO buddies!
Have you seen this: Beginner’s giveaway | guess first Bitcoin Block in 2020 [9.5 mBTC]

Feel free to take part.

Cheers,
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:48:10 AM

^Nyet

Oh my!!!!!   You are talking about these kinds of numbers for December 31

>>>>>>>>>
6400       Phil_S
6500       JSRAW
<<<<<<<   

Cannot be looking towards either you or Phil_S for bullish inspiration, unless you change your mind(s) before then, at least not until the beginning of the year, perhaps?  I hope that both of you guys are wrong by a lot of numbers... In other words, orange number go up!!!!   Tongue Tongue

Hahaha, its just a small phase JJG.. don't forget we are on same boat Tongue And why both of us are wrong? please tell Phil_S is wrong, then i might share my winning with you. Grin

>>>>>>>>>
9200       HairyMaclairy
<<<<<<<   

I am going to root for something in that arena - give or take $600... 30 days away, approximately. 

I think, at current scenario Hairy might want to reconsider his calculation or may be he can give new numbers? he helped me with his vodoo thingy here and there. So will settle with his new numbers.

How about you pitch in and give us some number ? No TA or any diplomatic response (in which you excel Grin), only number, what do you say bhai ? 

but here we are.. lower $7ks... and ongoingly saddened. and even some of us hoping that the bottom is already "in," rather than revisiting such mid-$6ks or even lower in the coming weeks... Tell me it's not true. Cry Cry Cry
I would love to back you up but no one is 100% sure in the cryptoland as far as short term is concern (which looks ugly atm). Long term case is different ball game though.

In the end speculation is all about cheer leading IMO. majority back their claims with TA and in my case SOMA  Grin so it means no harm whatsoever.

JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:51:27 AM

⇩
       ⇩                      ⇧
          ⇩               ⇧
              ⇩       ⇧
                  ⇩⇧
             December

Isn't the Chinese New Year a good historic moment for a new bottom? That's at the end of January...

Yeah we can say that.

https://medium.com/tech4she/chinese-new-year-effect-in-btc-market-ab4bd3136199
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:10:28 PM

^Nyet

Oh my!!!!!   You are talking about these kinds of numbers for December 31.  

>>>>>>>>>
6400       Phil_S
6500       JSRAW
<<<<<<<  

Cannot be looking towards either you or Phil_S for bullish inspiration, unless you change your mind(s) before then, at least not until the beginning of the year, perhaps?  I hope that both of you guys are wrong by a lot of numbers... In other words, orange number go up!!!!   Tongue Tongue

Hahaha, its just a small phase JJG.. don't forget we are on same boat Tongue And why both of us are wrong? please tell Phil_S is wrong, then i might share my winning with you. Grin

>>>>>>>>>
9200       HairyMaclairy
<<<<<<<  

I think, at current scenario Hairy might want to reconsider his calculation or may be he can give new numbers? he helped me with his vodoo thingy here and there. So will settle with his new numbers.

How about you pitch in and give us some number ? No TA or any diplomatic response (in which you excel Grin), only number, what do you say bhai ?  

but here we are.. lower $7ks... and ongoingly saddened. and even some of us hoping that the bottom is already "in," rather than revisiting such mid-$6ks or even lower in the coming weeks... Tell me it's not true. Cry Cry Cry
I would love to back you up but no one is 100% sure in the cryptoland as far as short term is concern (which looks ugly atm). Long term case is different ball game though.

In the end speculation is all about cheer leading IMO. majority back their claims with TA and in my case SOMA  Grin so it means no harm whatsoever.

I can’t tell you end of year.  My crystal ball stops at mid December.  And it says it’s going to be quite a bad time until then - low $6k / even high $5k possible.  After that it’s all grey mist.
Pages: « 1 ... 25226 25227 25228 25229 25230 25231 25232 25233 25234 25235 25236 25237 25238 25239 25240 25241 25242 25243 25244 25245 25246 25247 25248 25249 25250 25251 25252 25253 25254 25255 25256 25257 25258 25259 25260 25261 25262 25263 25264 25265 25266 25267 25268 25269 25270 25271 25272 25273 25274 25275 [25276] 25277 25278 25279 25280 25281 25282 25283 25284 25285 25286 25287 25288 25289 25290 25291 25292 25293 25294 25295 25296 25297 25298 25299 25300 25301 25302 25303 25304 25305 25306 25307 25308 25309 25310 25311 25312 25313 25314 25315 25316 25317 25318 25319 25320 25321 25322 25323 25324 25325 25326 ... 33325 »
  Print  

Jump to: