April 25, 2024, 09:43:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 25260 25261 25262 25263 25264 25265 25266 25267 25268 25269 25270 25271 25272 25273 25274 25275 25276 25277 25278 25279 25280 25281 25282 25283 25284 25285 25286 25287 25288 25289 25290 25291 25292 25293 25294 25295 25296 25297 25298 25299 25300 25301 25302 25303 25304 25305 25306 25307 25308 25309 [25310] 25311 25312 25313 25314 25315 25316 25317 25318 25319 25320 25321 25322 25323 25324 25325 25326 25327 25328 25329 25330 25331 25332 25333 25334 25335 25336 25337 25338 25339 25340 25341 25342 25343 25344 25345 25346 25347 25348 25349 25350 25351 25352 25353 25354 25355 25356 25357 25358 25359 25360 ... 33300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26367621 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 11990

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 10:33:41 PM

Wine = getting me to that level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 10:35:27 PM

Anthony Joshua vs Andy Ruiz rematch Cool

Me waiting for BTC-ATH vs BTC-nowadays rematch.....
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 10:38:39 PM

back on, these things always seem to take longer than you think

What country makrospex?

Never, ever, trust a bank "safe" deposit in the US, the banks raid them on the regular.
makrospex

Activity: 728
Merit: 317

nothing to see here

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 10:41:57 PM

back on, these things always seem to take longer than you think

What country makrospex?

Never, ever, trust a bank "safe" deposit in the US, the banks raid them on the regular.

I'm in central europe, on the countryside. There are different measures over here, but you never know, right? Somehow i'm glad they didn't call, i might have got involved with their services.
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 4134

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 10:43:04 PM
Merited by Icygreen (1)

By the way:
This week i was up for a visit to the bank. A bank of which i am not a customer.
As i don't really want to keep my seeds and (future) paper wallets at home, i asked for the price of a safe and if the contents are insured an all.
Mr. bankster asked me about the value and physical size of the entities i plan to put in there, so i said it would be foldable paper and a handful of items of the size of a matchbox. When he asked me for the value, which determines price and insurance, i said it is volatile in value and it might be anything between x1 (by current btc price) and x100 or even more in the next 30-50 years. So Mr. bankster said he has to contact his boss, who is the local manager of the safe, who in turn should call me on the same afternoon for speaking about details and possibilities.
I never heard of them again, no call from either of the two.

Well, this leaves me with the impression that safes seem to be a pain in the ass for banks (or this bank only, idk).
I found it quite unfair to base the price to rent a safe on the value of the content. Insurance, yes, that didn't surprise me that much. Seems like they out the amount which was estimated the value of the safe contents for. I can't just pay only for the safe and insurance covers the value of all that's in it, in case of physical desctruction, theft and loss.

Trying to get useful service from a notary will be coming next. I'll keep you posted.

No need for a safe. With Bitcoin, you are the bank! Just follow these simple steps:

1. Get a Trezor or Ledger.
2. Initialize it and write down the recovery seed.
3. Use an additional passphrase and keep it in your head (don't write it down).
4. Transfer your coins to that wallet (seed + passphrase).
5. Store the seed (but not the passphrase) in 3-4 separate places.
6. Done! Your coins are more secure than any vault in Zürich.

That's the beauty of Bitcoin. Being non-physical has its perks!
Now, try to do this with gold or silver...
fillippone
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 15387

Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 10:43:16 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 06:56:56 AM by fillippone

Is a interesting chart...

Last 7 days BTC netflows across 11 exchanges. Data by
@thetokenanalyst
 (I've used our enterprise websocket feed to generate this chart) #btc #onchain

Source: https://twitter.com/madewithtea/status/1203255944009961473

Average monthly spreads, expressed as a percentage of the price, range from 0.045 percent on Coinbase in March, to 0.304 percent on itBit in July. For comparison, bid-ask spreads on Vanguard ETF products right now range from 0.01 percent to 0.09 percent.

Exchanges' activities on the bitcoin network tend to follow predictable patterns, indicating net inflows. However, large balances often move in unpredictable ways and it can be difficult to distinguish the flow of capital from a change in custodial practice

Source: https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-volatility-is-up-liquidity-stagnant?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Once again good work, LUCKMCFLY, even if I think 2 of 3 graphs need more analysis.

Please tell me what should I read in the first chart: I see an horizontal line of dots without any meaning, to me at least. Also: what is an inflow? Fiat inflow? Or everything inflow? In any case: how do you measure it? If I weren’t a polite person I would say that graph is garbage.

Second chart is very interesting: 10 BTC is quite an institutional size, I see many guys willing to trade 10 BTC at once. I am quite surprised seeing Coinbase topped ho that list. Also surprises me seeing Gemini so in the back seats.

Third graph, again it would be interesting, but we know too little about storage management from exchanges to infer really useful informations.

arklan
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 10:47:20 PM

hi guys. back from the proverbial dead...

still ticking along like always i see.

Where ya been? If you are being literal how was Hades?

short version, life. nothing too major, just broke and barely employed for a few years. lost interest in the forum, among other things. moved, got a decent job that i'm actually kinda proud of again.

if you play games, seen the recent release a couple of weeks ago of the Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition? Cheesy i had a hand in it from the quality assurance side.

that and a guy i owe made me aware of how much signature campaigns can pay so... well... *gestures to sig space*
ivomm
Legendary

Activity: 1850
Merit: 2829

All good things to those who wait

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 10:51:37 PM

4/8 Thus, the “addresses w/ any balance” metric may overcount the total number of individual bitcoin users because many addresses can be associated with one individual.
https://twitter.com/intangiblecoins/status/1202950880334635020?s=20

5/8 On the other hand, many users keep their coin w/ custodians and exchanges, which may use single omnibus addresses to hold customer funds. In these cases, one address may actually represent many users, causing this metric to possibly undercount the total # of bitcoin users.
https://twitter.com/intangiblecoins/status/1202950881588719618?s=20

6/8 These two factors play against each other, and it’s extremely difficult, if not impossible, to determine the extent to which they offset each other.
https://twitter.com/intangiblecoins/status/1202950882880606208?s=20

I think it is safe to say that BTC owner is someone who owns the keys. At the moment  such person deposits ALL his BTC's on an exchange, he delivers the possesion to the exchange. Whether he sells them immediately or waits for better price does not make him BTC owner anymore. And if someone buys BTC's but keeps them on an exchange he is also not an owner. These people are traders who don't care what they trade, only care for the profit. Therefore, the number of BTC owners (real investors) is less than 28 mil. Provided that almost everyone has at least 2 addresses (and some more than 10), the real number is much smaller, probably below 14 mil. Compared with the Earth population and the 3 mil BTC's left to be mined, it is clear that the mass adoption has only just begun.

You seem to have a perverted way of taking not your keys not your coins to an extreme, ivomm.

Of course, if custodians have bitcoin keys they can brute-forcedly fuck peeps out of their coins, whether by hook or by crook or by accident.  But having a claim to coins rather than holding actual coins does not mean that those people with claims to coins are not bitcoin holders, even though they personally are not holding the keys.

Get real.   Think about it.  Don't be giving any license to coin custodians to believe that they own the coins under their control, and custodians still have fiduciary obligations, even if they get a lot of leeway in their legal rights and even their historical corrupt practices and abuse in that direction.

If people had absolutely no faith in institutions custodying their value (whether bitcoin or otherwise), we would have a lot of fucked up situations and likely be in a kind of stone age that lacks in finances and money and inferior systems that involve trading cows and chickens, etc etc.

So, anyhow, there may be some bitcoin wallets that custody the bitcoins of thousands or even millions of users, and of course, most exchanges are going to engage in some dividing of the assets under management, so institutions might also have some addresses that hold a large number of bitcoins and other wallets with smaller amounts of bitcoins and in the end, there are real people and real institutions that have valid and legit claims to those coins under management..even if their claim has legally (and reality) inferior status than the coin of someone who is actually holding his/her/its own coins and private keys.

In general I like your thinking except in cases like this, where you either didn't read carefully or write without thinking. But I am in a good mood, so I will explain the obvious.
-If you sell your coins, you are not an owner anymore. You once were, but the statistics cover only the addresses with a positive balance NOW, amInotRite?
-If you transfer most of your coins to an exchange but keep at least some dust in one of your addresses, then you are technically still an owner.
-If you transfer ALL of your coins to a personal address which is given by an exchange, you are technically not an owner, because there is a chance that the exchange or a hacker can scam you and you won't be able to withdraw it back. You heard about "Not your keys, not your coins" (MtGox hinted).  BUT, I wasn't even talking about this case, because these addresses might be counted by this survey. I was referring to the last type:
-Finally, if you give ALL your coins to a friend, trust, OTC, whatever, and you don't have a personal address and ability to controll your bitcoins, then how the HELL you can claim you are an owner?!? You are a seller who is in process of selling, or shorting, or trading or whatever. The same applies for non physical futures trading. Why should we count those people as Bitcoin investors? They are like every other gambler who puts money on horses or whatever. No matter there might be millions of them. The point of this survey is to show the number of addresses hence people behind them (as an estimate), who are involved in real possesion of BTC at this particular moment. And this number is shockingly low <<28 mil, which is a very good bullish sign, so let's not spoil it with  nonsense verbiage anymore, mmmkey?
makrospex

Activity: 728
Merit: 317

nothing to see here

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 10:51:48 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2019, 11:12:49 PM by makrospex

By the way:
This week i was up for a visit to the bank. A bank of which i am not a customer.
As i don't really want to keep my seeds and (future) paper wallets at home, i asked for the price of a safe and if the contents are insured an all.
Mr. bankster asked me about the value and physical size of the entities i plan to put in there, so i said it would be foldable paper and a handful of items of the size of a matchbox. When he asked me for the value, which determines price and insurance, i said it is volatile in value and it might be anything between x1 (by current btc price) and x100 or even more in the next 30-50 years. So Mr. bankster said he has to contact his boss, who is the local manager of the safe, who in turn should call me on the same afternoon for speaking about details and possibilities.

Well, this leaves me with the impression that safes seem to be a pain in the ass for banks (or this bank only, idk).
I found it quite unfair to base the price to rent a safe on the value of the content. Insurance, yes, that didn't surprise me that much. Seems like they out the amount which was estimated the value of the safe contents for. I can't just pay only for the safe and insurance covers the value of all that's in it, in case of physical desctruction, theft and loss.

Trying to get useful service from a notary will be coming next. I'll keep you posted.

No need for a safe. With Bitcoin, you are the bank! Just follow these simple steps:

Now, try do this with gold or silver...

That's how i planned to do it originally, since i already have the ledger, but i wanted to keep it for active future use, with a small amount on it. A second one wouldn't be bad, i guess, but the main reason for keeping cold storage in a secured place is the "thug-with-a-hammer case", for example. If a family member gets kidnapped, i will have to get to the safe, for example, and i could call for professional help by asking an employee, without the bad guys knowing.
Just going through possible cases in my mind...

EDIT: Additionally, if i suddenly leave this life, i want my children and wife to take over the wallets. There will be trouble with the passphrase, i guess.
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 4134

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:33:57 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), JSRAW (1), Icygreen (1)

By the way:

That's how i planned to do it originally, since i already have the ledger, but i wanted to keep it for active future use, with a small amount on it. A second one wouldn't be bad, i guess, but the main reason for keeping cold storage in a secured place is the "thug-with-a-hammer case", for example. If a family member gets kidnapped, i will have to get to the safe, for example, and i could call for professional help by asking an employee, without the bad guys knowing.
Just going through possible cases in my mind...

Valid concerns. What you can do in the "thug-with-a-hammer case", is to store a very small amount of coins in the wallet that corresponds to the seed alone (without a passphrase), or use a second, decoy passphrase. So, if anyone comes with a $5 wrench and tries to torture you, try to resist as much as you can, and then reveal the decoy passphrase. Let him have whatever small amount you've put in there.

Perhaps an extreme case of plausible deniability would be this example:

You have 100 BTC. You store 1 BTC in the wallet with just the seed (no passphrase). You store 5 BTC in the wallet with the decoy passphrase. You store the remaining 94 BTC in the wallet with the main passphrase (which you NEVER reveal).

Thug-with-a-hammer kidnaps you and starts torturing you. You play difficult, but soon enough you reveal the seed. He gets your 1 BTC and sets you free. That's the best-case scenario. But he may be smart... He suspects you have an additional passphrase, so he tortures you more. You resist, and at some point you "break" and reveal the decoy passphrase in crying tears... You beg him to leave you the 1 BTC and take the 5. He grabs everything (of course) and leaves. You still have 94 BTC.

All of the above can be done with only one Trezor or Ledger, and there is no way for anyone to tell how many passphrases you're using in addition to the seed. In fact, you're already using an infinite number of passphrases (wallets), they're just empty. It's an immensely beautiful mathematical construct.

The above example seems quite extreme, I know, but soon we'll be hearing about such kidnappings, and we must be prepared. Bitcoin, being non-physical, is a double-edged sword. That's why it's a stupid, immature thing to boast and advertise how much BTC you have. Because if you're stupid enough to advertise you have 100 BTC, you can be absolutely sure that the "thug-with-a-hammer" will torture you like hell until you give him all your coins...
Icygreen
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1135

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:47:41 PM

Speaking of red trust here's one for the current WO turd fire.

Peter McCormack calling Richard Heart a scammer for Hex on his podcast. LOL
Richards knows it and can't even put on a poker face.
2 minute clip
https://twitter.com/american_hodl/status/1203093972312190976?s=19

The whole stream of Richard's longer monologue that followed his discussion with Peter is something like 2.5 hours, and I was lulled a bit into watching and listening to Richard's nonsensical monologue for a bit over an hour and a half before I could not take it any longer.  

It is like self-abuse

I didn't listen to the podcast and likely won't. My brain goes through the equivalent of a gag reflex trying to hear past Richard's ego. Other sensory challenges including that crooked candelabra and game of thrones chair of his every video makes it impossible to not feel completely repulsed well before he opens his mouth.
XMR2020

Activity: 45
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:51:42 PM
Merited by Last of the V8s (1)

Valid concerns. What you can do in the "thug-with-a-hammer case", is to store a very small amount of coins in the wallet that corresponds to the seed alone (without a passphrase), or use a second, decoy passphrase. So, if anyone comes with a $5 wrench and tries to torture you, try to resist as much as you can, and then reveal the decoy passphrase. Let him have whatever small amount you've put in there.

Perhaps an extreme case of plausible deniability would be this example:

You have 100 BTC. You store 1 BTC in the wallet with just the seed (no passphrase). You store 5 BTC in the wallet with the decoy passphrase. You store the remaining 94 BTC in the wallet with the main passphrase (which you NEVER reveal).

Thug-with-a-hammer kidnaps you and starts torturing you. You play difficult, but soon enough you reveal the seed. He gets your 1 BTC and sets you free. That's the best-case scenario. But he may be smart... He suspects you have an additional passphrase, so he tortures you more. You resist, and at some point you "break" and reveal the decoy passphrase in crying tears... You beg him to leave you the 1 BTC and take the 5. He grabs everything (of course) and leaves. You still have 94 BTC.

All of the above can be done with only one Trezor or Ledger, and there is no way for anyone to tell how many passphrases you're using in addition to the seed. In fact, you're already using an infinite number of passphrases (wallets), they're just empty. It's an immensely beautiful mathematical construct.

The above example seems quite extreme, I know, but soon we'll be hearing about such kidnappings, and we must be prepared. Bitcoin, being non-physical, is a double-edged sword. That's why it's a stupid, immature thing to boast and advertise how much BTC you have. Because if you're stupid enough to advertise you have 100 BTC, you can be absolutely sure that the "thug-with-a-hammer" will torture you like hell until you give him all your coins...

You still have 94 BTC until malware hidden in the closed source hardware of Trezor executes and drains the remaining BTC.

Did you generate the entropy yourself? Inspect the hardware with an electron microscope? Audit the source of every Trezor firmware update? 100 BTC belong in a multi-vendor, multi-hardware, multi-location, multi-sig setup.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:54:05 PM

Other sensory challenges including that crooked candelabra and game of thrones chair of his every video makes it impossible to not feel completely repulsed well before he opens his mouth.

Interesting. Both of those elements were instrumental in my sexual awakening.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:11:46 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

He's a complete moron.  All currencies - of which Bitcoin is one - are Keynesian in nature.  Currencies are garbage, confidence game scams based on artificial scarcity.  They start at a value of zero, are rigged above zero in some manner either by governments or some other market manipulation but are still just as worthless as their first day of creation, then always eventually return back to zero once the confidence game implodes.  This is why actual money, as opposed to currency, is required to be a physical commodity resource, because those aren't confidence game scams.

You are the moron.  Bitcoin is not only the first truly finite currency, it is actually the only truly finite commodity a human can own other than time. 

That was the dumbest lie from desperate pump and dump scammers I've ever read on this entire forum.  "The only truly finite commodity" in the universe!  It doesn't even qualify as a commodity in the first place, but it's the only finite one!  Great joke! 

As per the definition of Bitcoin from more well-known cryptoscammers such as Antonopolous, in his own words "Bitcoins don't exist".  Yes, that's a direct quote.  He claims it's a network and the 'coins', which don't exist don't even matter; that if they die or become outlawed, somehow people will bootstrap another 'coin' on the same "network".  So back to the original point, what the fuck is this "commodity" that you speak of?  The coins aren't a commodity because they don't exist.  All that exists are temporary, meaningless, valueless timestamps that can even be overwritten.  No commodity exists to speak of involving Bitcoin.

I am only replying to you because the concepts are important to people who ARE able to understand why Bitcoin is an invention about as novel as we will see in our lifetimes.  I do not care whether you agree or disagree with me because you are a disaster.

First of all I should have said that bitcoin is the only truly MEANINGFUL finite commodity in the universe a human can own.  I suppose I tripped up your autism a little making a bit of a hyperbolic statement with some assumption that I would not have to explain the finer points.  I think most people get it.  Certainly there are a finite number of hydrogen atoms (and gold for that matter) but one of the things that makes bitcoin unique is WE KNOW exactly how much there is, and how much there ever will be.  That makes it particularly unique and potentially extremely valuable.

And your assertion that it is not a commodity.  I understand your confusion here since it is entirely conceptual.  And conceiving something is beyond your ability.

Nakamoto discovered a way we can PROVE that a single person has ownership over an abstract concept.

I get why that short circuits the pickled turd that you use as a brain. 

It is certainly a new idea in that it is a commodity that can be owned, claimed, and traded without taking up any space, without having weight, and being transmittable worldwide at the speed of light.

Again I understand why this is unacceptable in your curdled, boxed in worldview, especially in light that you know deep down that you have rejected what will end up becoming the biggest revolution of this century by far, dwarfing even the technology that enabled it to exist (the Internet).

It is good for those of us who can actually see what Bitcoin is because there are enough people like you that it has not COMPLETELY exploded in anticipation of the value that is all but inevitable for it.

I cannot keep talking to you, because it hurts my soul, and I apologize to the WOs for getting tricked by this weasel.  Hopefully the concepts have some value.
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:15:15 AM

By the way:
This week i was up for a visit to the bank. A bank of which i am not a customer of.

Bank safes are not for the storage of valuables.  

It’s in the terms and conditions.  I kid you not.

Also the #1 way to lose bitcoins is to have a passphrase that is not written down.

Best way is to split the seed into 2 parts and store multiple copies into multiple geographically separated locations, preferably offshore or at least at the other end of the country.   
Icygreen
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1135

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:23:27 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2019, 06:17:42 AM by Icygreen

By the way:

Additionally, if i suddenly leave this life, i want my children and wife to take over the wallets. There will be trouble with the passphrase, i guess.
I may have suggested this before, sorry if I repeat but there's an easy solution to this.
Keep your seed in several locations under your control only. Keep the passphrase with several family members but never written with the seed.
Sleep easy knowing it would likely take calculated and direct efforts to compromise both locations to reveal the private key. 

Late Edit:  AlcoHoDL's advice above is likely the most secure option but probably too much for the average Hodl that does not have hundreds of thousands or millions in coin to safeguard. Most anyone who will be robbed will also have been targeted and likely with some knowledge of the amount of holdings they are after.
I don't however agree with HairyMaclairy in separation of seed words for the simple reason of 2 possible sources needing to remain secure.
Jupiter troll  post below this made me lol.

Sorry to hear about your finger. Sad
I've done one of mine many years ago in a box and pan break. No fun

jupiter9

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:03:11 AM

By the way:
This week i was up for a visit to the bank. A bank of which i am not a customer of.

Bank safes are not for the storage of valuables.  

It’s in the terms and conditions.  I kid you not.

Also the #1 way to lose bitcoins is to have a passphrase that is not written down.

Best way is to split the seed into 2 parts and store multiple copies into multiple geographically separated locations, preferably offshore or at least at the other end of the country.  
Yeah! That's what i did! I Have separated my passphrase into 2 parts and stored them 1 in Africa, 1 in Europe , 1 Jamaica under the palm tree,  1 Antartica under the thick ice, 1 half on this forum and i told the other half to Satoshi Nakamoto because he won't tell anyone.
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:03:32 AM

tail

dog

whatever

I rather hope LTC is finally finding a bottom here.
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:04:44 AM

tail

dog

whatever

?? What is this LTC??
jupiter9

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:07:11 AM

tail

dog

whatever

You hope? What? That's a sinking ship. The captain Charlie Lee left the sinking boat right on time. Let that sink in! The boat i mean.
Pages: « 1 ... 25260 25261 25262 25263 25264 25265 25266 25267 25268 25269 25270 25271 25272 25273 25274 25275 25276 25277 25278 25279 25280 25281 25282 25283 25284 25285 25286 25287 25288 25289 25290 25291 25292 25293 25294 25295 25296 25297 25298 25299 25300 25301 25302 25303 25304 25305 25306 25307 25308 25309 [25310] 25311 25312 25313 25314 25315 25316 25317 25318 25319 25320 25321 25322 25323 25324 25325 25326 25327 25328 25329 25330 25331 25332 25333 25334 25335 25336 25337 25338 25339 25340 25341 25342 25343 25344 25345 25346 25347 25348 25349 25350 25351 25352 25353 25354 25355 25356 25357 25358 25359 25360 ... 33300 »
  Print  

Jump to: