April 19, 2024, 09:00:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 29263 29264 29265 29266 29267 29268 29269 29270 29271 29272 29273 29274 29275 29276 29277 29278 29279 29280 29281 29282 29283 29284 29285 29286 29287 29288 29289 29290 29291 29292 29293 29294 29295 29296 29297 29298 29299 29300 29301 29302 29303 29304 29305 29306 29307 29308 29309 29310 29311 29312 [29313] 29314 29315 29316 29317 29318 29319 29320 29321 29322 29323 29324 29325 29326 29327 29328 29329 29330 29331 29332 29333 29334 29335 29336 29337 29338 29339 29340 29341 29342 29343 29344 29345 29346 29347 29348 29349 29350 29351 29352 29353 29354 29355 29356 29357 29358 29359 29360 29361 29362 29363 ... 33281 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26364495 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 02:01:25 AM

Explanation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10130

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 02:24:38 AM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1)

[edited out].

As for the rest of your post, I guess it all came about because you treat stablecoins differently than the US dollar.

I am starting to question whether we might not be talking past each other..

yes.. my posts stands for itself and yes stable coins are different from the dollar, even if they might be pegged to the dollar.. and you were the one to bring up stable coins in the first place and start to proclaim that they were better than the dollar blah blah blah.

I understand they are completely different, but they are currently valued the same, where one is "as good as cash" but has it's own issues, and the other, I simply use because it's easier to send back and forth to other exchanges that also accept that stablecoin, as you have experienced with Binance / Binance US.

Yes, it is also your own little exploration topic, too.. which might be part or the explanation for some of the frustration coming out of yours truly.

Based on what I can understand from you, other than your dislike or hatred for stablecoins and shitcoins, if you consider the USD as cash, and I'm treating stablecoins as cash, we're simply talking about the same thing with different properties or risks associated with them.

Have you noticed the part that I repeated several times that the subject matter is off topic, and I did not even say that I hated them, necessarily.. even though I have stated that if they are brought up in this thread they should not be brought up in any kind of positive way.. because otherwise that would be off topic and/or a slippery slope to further nonsense talk in that direction.. which some peeps seem really inclined to engage in such nonsense talk whenever such a thing might be possible.. go figure.

I'm not talking about the underlying platform, or yield, or borrowing from BlockFi / Celsius / Nexio / what-ever other lending or borrowing platform.

Yes... I agree... I thought that we had already established those points, anyhow..

I think I may have just misunderstood you and apologies for using the term stablecoins when I meant USD; I just happen to be able to use the stablecoin as a proxy for the fiat dollar for general usage purposes. Or rather, I did mean stablecoins and not USD but for almost all practical intents and purposes I see them as similar if not the same.

But they are not the same.. and hopefully we already established that this thread is about the USD/BTC pair and not about stable coins and also not about assuming that USD and stable coins are the same, even if they may well share some features.

There's more than one to choose, and if using an exchange like Gemini or Circle, they support the more notable ones that aren't in as much danger as say, tether.

Even though this is off-topic, Danger is a matter of perspective, and surely there are plenty of folks who would place more confidence in USDT rather than stable coins that have been created under more regulatory accepted circumstances... but anyhow off topic, even though your statement is far from a given.

As for FU status, your view is a lot more conservative using the 208 WMA, I was just trying to think in terms of the sat stacker who can't get up to 100 BTC starting today and may want to experience "retirement" earlier than attempting to stack 143 or 200 BTC, or even have 30 BTC. These guys want to get as close to, and maybe exceed a little, but not have "too much". It's good, but there are some trains of thought that you don't need beyond a certain amount, so waiting too long might be "wasting" time you can enjoy now doing other things than working for income.

Ultimately, both of us have been using a variety of scenarios for the purpose of making differing points, including what might be considered entry level fuck you status and/or some various ways that someone might consider spending his/her coins (or putting his/her coins to work) after having had reached fuck you status, and sure for the sake of simplicity, maybe we are categorizing value in terms of dollars and BTC, but there may well be some other cashflow management assets being bounced around within the discretion of the FU status BTC HODLer, too.

If someone already has other sources of income other than employment, such as other traditional investments, or running a successful business (pretty hard to do during the pandemic), then they may not actually be into retiring from work, or may not see their work as something to quit from anyway.

Well sure.  A matter of have to or want to, and sometimes those motives might not even be clear but could vary if someone currently has 100 BTC, and does not really consider himself/herself in FU status, but if the BTC spot price doubles to $100k (and even the 208-week moving average doubles from $15k to $30k), that same person might start to think differently about whether s/he believes his/her time is being used effectively in such previously considered "successful business," and if another doubling of spot price to $200k takes place and the 208-week moving average does another doubling, too from $30k to $60k, again there could well be quite a bit further motivation (to have gone from less than fuck you status to 3x and then to 6x FU status based on such conservative measures as the 208-week moving average) to enter into actual fuck you status rather than maintaining such previously considered "successful business." 

Don't get me wrong, I am not really highly confident that the 208-week moving average will double again during this cycle or to double twice in this cycle, even though surely it has tripled already from $5k to $15k in about 18 months from March 2020 to present.  Those kinds of actual measurements can bring a lot of confidence to folks who currentlymight be considering themselves on the cusp of FU status to actually move into a more unambiguous FU status using whatever might happen to be their own criterion.. and surely I have been suggesting that there are a lot of advantages in choosing conservative criterion in order to considerably decrease the odds of actually prematurely entering into FU status. 

Some people like what they are doing, get paid for doing it, and don't even get into thinking of retiring in the traditional sense. They can live off their earnings and stack more sats. I believe most current multi-millionaires and billionaires are in this category.

Who cares?  You do you.  If others want to keep working, then that is their choice.

If they have other ambitions besides getting to fuck you status that is their choice as well.. seems to be getting way the fuck beyond topics discussed here in order to get into details about the so many other vague as fuck aspirations that a lot of people might have and supposedly (according to you Dabs) a majority of multi-millionaires and billionaires live such lives.  Good.. great.  Good/great for them...

They don't need to do anything, but they still do whatever it is they are doing, and can obviously afford to say FU to anyone (not that they do it.)

Again.. so what?

It's a fine line between achieving FU status and actually living off it.

What is so fine about it?  If you are clearly in FU status, then you can live off of it.  You just have to have your budget.  If you happen to want to live off more than $6,666 per month and you only have $2million in principle, then yeah, you may well have to continue to work to actually reach fuck you status because you were lying to yourself when you said you needed $6,666 and you actually need more..

In any event, a lot of this does not matter because you can put your FU status line whereever you want, and if you don't feel comfortable when you reach your line, you can tweak it up if you need to before you actually pull such lever.. if that was what you had been planning on doing.

No good playing with the hypothetical.. because if you are talking about someone who has an entry level fuck you status of $10 million rather than $2 million, then sure let him/her reach that status instead because anything less than $10 million is not going to be enough.. so sure, maybe the conceptualization of entry-level FU status started as $2 million but when s/he reached such status, s/he realized that s/he would prefer $10 million rather than $2 million, then ok. whatever, do what you are going to do.

You don't want to get there when you are 80 years old when you could have done it earlier because you insist on being too conservative. (and then dying a year later because you hit average life expectancy age.)

That's ridiculous.  You are fucking around with the hypothetical.  You go one way and then you go the other way, and now you want to bring up new scenarios of supposedly not being able to make it.

I'd be scared to "retire" even at 65 if I only had $2m USD, but it's one of those things where you just have to take that risk. Or keep working.

Just last year, entry-level fuck you status used to be $1 million.  Just in the past year, it seemed to have become more realistic to move such entry level fuck you status up to $2 million, so of course, no one is suggesting that you have to fit within such hypothetical.  You might have a higher number.  I really do not see any reason to change the number again.. Currently, $2 million seems to be like a very good working number for entry-level fuck you status.. even though of course, some people need more and some people can get by with quite a bit less.. but they still can establish their own number.. and there are some people who have said that $500k is enough, which would presumptively allow for a passive cashflow of $1,666 per month.... so yeah.. some people know that they can get by on less, and other people believe that they need more.  You do you, even though I believe that $2 million continues to be a pretty damned decent entry-level working number.. that will apply for a lot of people to provide a kind of realistic and practical guidance.

As for someone with 30 BTC to spend out of 200, I'd think other than continuing to work because he likes to, he can retire now.

I doubt that I need to repeat the idea again, but it was used as an idea of a guy who got way the fuck past his target fuck you status which was 143 BTC, but he has 230 BTC, and he decides to give his lil selfie a 4-year budget of 30 BTC or $100k per year, and if he happens to be scared of BTC volatility, he could cash out 7.62BTC right now at today's prices and have his $400k in the bank and have 22.38BTC that he could roll back into his overall budget.. or he could play a bit more loosey goosey with his 30 BTC, but his  budget is still $100k per year in this particular hypothetical that I had provided....so it seem quite likely no matter what he does and no matter what BTC prices do, he is going to end up with some value at the end of the 4 years.. that is why he has a whole hell of a lot of flexibility to do whatever the fuck he wants and he already created his parameters.. and of course, he could change those too, but based on what is going on today.. . he already established his tentative plan.

Perhaps the discussion now should be between using 208 WMA * 25 instead of spot price * 30 ? or something in between.

You are the one that wants to talk about the 25 years and the 30 years.. the same principles can apply, and I already gave the example.

Looks like the 208-week moving average is up to $15k, now, so if a guy reaches 133.33 BTC he has $2 million dollars ($2million/$15k=133.33).  with $2 million dollars he can spend $6,667 per month, which is $80k per year perpetually.. 25 years. 30 years 50 years.. whatever.  You want to frame the limitations that he might have in another way and consider that he might run out, then go ahead.  that's on you.  i don't think that he is running out if he stays within those parameters and monitors the 208-week moving average from time to time to make sure that it is moving up more than 4% per year.. which it likely will be.. but if it is not, he can adjust accordingly.. his withdrawal rate or whatever.

I mean, I like looking at 208 WMA, but I think it's too conservative. Some people don't have much time to live, so I guess it also depends on your age now.

I already mentioned the possibility of using the 156 WMA (which would be 3 years rather than 4 years).. but the 208-week moving average seems better (because it accounts for the most bear of markets.. but the 156-week moving average might work, too (it is currently almost $17,400).. but the BTC price is way more likely to go below it more frequently.. but sure you can still use it.. it is not overly sloppy). 

You do what you like, and even if you believe that you might not be able to make fuck you status,.. your timeline should not cause you to get sloppy and into pulling the fuck you lever too early.. but whatever, I am just suggesting guidelines for considering these matters, including a goal of attempting to account for extreme BTC volatility, and extreme BTC bottoms... which the 208-week moving average does seem to do better than the 156-week moving average or whatever else you are proposing to be using... but sure, the 156-week moving average of $17,400 is currently giving you about $2,400 higher extreme bottom BTC price than the current 208-week moving average of $15k.
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7723

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2021, 02:33:25 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1)

buddy doing heavy lifting. a nice back to back 52 then 52.5

I think I will not do any sales today.

maybe tuesday or thursday.

why sell at all?
1% $ loan against btc at 25% LTV at Celsius (you can borrow up to $2 mil).
That 1% interest is most likely deductible as well, especially if you have a LLC.
NOT a financial advice and, personally, i haven't taken such loan yet..but I also don't sell btc.

Absoulutely! Never sell, even for massive profits. Just generate an income from your stash in one way or another.

Edit: replied to the wrong post

I sell often and will do so.

Due to mining ⛏ expanding the mine is a slow steady job.

We are suffering a huge excess of cheap power. it is good but you can fuck up if you rush to buy high priced gear.

So we want to expand a lot but at well priced gear.

But we dont want to buy on credit .

So if 4 btc comes into the mine we keep 2 and sell 2.

The mine grows
the bills get paid
the coins stack.

If I sell.

0.01 five times this week. I still will have some to stack.

My trading is still trading. but hard gear is part of the equation for me.

But I did mine and hold from 29k to 41k .

then sold a few pieces of coins and old gear for expenses.

Took me years to understand juggling ratios

cash
bills
coins
gear.

it is more work
it is more complex.
but I have reached a point that profit will happen so risk is lower.
somac.
Legendary

Activity: 2038
Merit: 1172

Never selling

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 02:44:21 AM

why sell at all?
That 1% interest is most likely deductible as well, especially if you have a LLC.
NOT a financial advice and, personally, i haven't taken such loan yet..but I also don't sell btc.

Absoulutely! Never sell, even for massive profits. Just generate an income from your stash in one way or another.

I sell often and will do so.

Due to mining ⛏ expanding the mine is a slow steady job.

We are suffering a huge excess of cheap power. it is good but you can fuck up if you rush to buy high priced gear.

So we want to expand a lot but at well priced gear.

But we dont want to buy on credit .

So if 4 btc comes into the mine we keep 2 and sell 2.

The mine grows
the bills get paid
the coins stack.

If I sell.

0.01 five times this week. I still will have some to stack.

My trading is still trading. but hard gear is part of the equation for me.

But I did mine and hold from 29k to 41k .

then sold a few pieces of coins and old gear for expenses.

Took me years to understand juggling ratios

cash
bills
coins
gear.

it is more work
it is more complex.
but I have reached a point that profit will happen so risk is lower.

Yeah your situation is a little different because it's a business. But I'm sure you have a stash set aside from over the years you've been mining and that you don't have draw upon for business expenses (or your trading). Don't sell that stash.

Infact, assuming you can stay mining for the rest of your days your income can come directly from that. So, surely you have no reason to sell any of your stash, baring an emergency, etc.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 02:52:15 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2021, 03:21:16 AM by JayJuanGee

@JJG says: "and sure, somewhat sorry for your loss too, Biodom.. except I am a wee bit less sorry for you because you continue to whine over your prior lack of aggressiveness and you also seem inclined to promote lack of aggressiveness from others.. because of supposed structural disadvantages that newbies and normies have.. without even being able to recognize and appreciate that bitcoin brings a lot of power to many newbies/normies, and probably more likely to those newbies/normies who take a more aggressive rather than defeated/whimpy approach to their BTC allocation efforts.."

What losses are you talking about?

Opportunity cost of having had failed/refused to buy a sufficient amount of BTC.  Sure, you do not have actual losses in terms of dollars.. I will concede that... but I would suggest that having more than 60 BTC would currently be better than having ONLY 20 BTC.  #justsaying.

Every time you misquote and misconstrue whatever I say. Stay away from replying to me, period.

Did someone die and put in you charge of what can be posted (or not) in a public thread?

You keep making wrong theoretical constructs about people and then comment on such constructs.

I don't think so.

Everything you say about me is factually incorrect.

Oh?  I did not know that.

In fact, the little diatbribe you posted has almost nothing to do with the quotes that you cut out.
You are, basically, a troll (or a little trollie).

I don't fit the definition, except maybe from what you would like to ascribe to what you believe that I am doing.. and you seem to be wrong.

Do you have anything else to do besides trying to post something at the middle school level?
Asking for a friend.

I have other things that could be doing, too... not that I agree with your characterization of what I supposedly have been doing.

Incredible short opportunity here.

Can you point, little donkey?

I am trying to find the "here" part of your statement.

Point donkey.

Point.

You see this lady donkey?  She knows how to point.
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 02:53:16 AM

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3474

born once atheist

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 02:54:09 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), kurious (1)

.....what happened to realroach?

Whether he's pushing up daisies or maybe joined a strange monastery in East Bumphuk to pour silver butt plugs....who cares?
The important and good thing is the odious Nazi bastard left the chat over a year ago.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 03:01:34 AM

Explanation
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4861

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 03:04:44 AM

Look out US Robotics.
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4303

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 03:08:50 AM

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 03:21:30 AM

reminder for everyone. New weekly candle is starting with a pump. This is it. Buy or cry.

I'm broke.
A brake of my car got defective, also the lawnmower, gotta pay therapy bills (fully refunded, but later in october).
I will still continue with lump-sum spending next month, though.

This is strange OOM... You are at least a 2-3 year bitcoiner, no?  

4y almost exactly.

You should have gotten your cashflow shit together by now, no?

Yes, but there are some unexpected costs this month. Once they are covered (and recovered) i can buy corn again.

I am not necessarily blaming you for both potential cashflow management issues and perhaps some feelings of necessity to draw more from your BTC holdings than what might be in your preferences, due to ongoing expenses.. anticipated and perhaps some expenses that are not so much anticipated.  But you know, even if expenses are not anticipated, ideally, there should always be some anticipated of the unanticipated.. and that is why many of the more insightful of long term investors strive to keep some balance in their monies which includes abilities to draw from a variety of funds, including NOT being so overinvested in any assets that the withdrawal would be at a time that is anything other than a  time of their own choosing....

There's that too, i just don't want to draw money from my BTC holdings. I just would need to buy back later at a higher price.
It's OK for me to just park money in BTC, for mid-term later use, but i already did that with the house extension and maxed out the amount.
So my BTC stash reached #hodl figures again and i will only add to it. Remember the original long term goal: 1 BTC per family member.
This month i can't add anything to it, maybe next month, depending on how things go, but the month after the next, i can add a wee portion of mBTC most certainly.

I guess now you can call me a BTC maxi  Grin

Well, it seems that I was misunderstanding some of your facts, and you proclaim that you are failing with your cashflow because you are NOT able to stack as many sats, and that seems to be a lesser sin than I thought that you were selling some of your sats.

so I guess it could be worse.. Not being able to stack during an uptrend is not as bad of a place to be, and surely if you needed to shave off some sats on the way up, that is not a bad place to be either.

Of course, if you are still in the process of reaching your target BTC levels, then sure, you should not really be selling any BTC then, just buying when you can, and sure, if you have to buy more at a higher price based on a kind of DCA schedule that got interfered with based on your cashflow issues, that also would not be as bad of a place as I had been imagining you to be.

I stand by whatever other points I made in my earlier post, whether they were based on erroneous presumptions of underlying facts or not.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Exactly... !!!  Sometimes you might end up overdoing it.

And you would not want to be doing that. 

Rrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhtttttt?

why sell at all?

If you only have 20BTC, why would you want to sell any?  especially if you are waiting for BTC to get to $10 million-ish?  and also, if you believe that you need $200 million to get to fuck you status..   hahahahahaha 
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3836

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 03:32:09 AM

Look at this little trollie, trying SO hard...derp.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 03:54:46 AM

Are we expecting McDonalds to set up a lightning wallet for their cashier to handle all of the money for that day, and then expect the cashier to make the choice between handing that wallet over to the owners at the end of the day or just quit with more than they would make in a year?

Another retarded statement.

You see, bitcoin wallets have public keys and private keys. The person accepting payment (cashier) has a public key. The person moving the funds (owner) has a private key. They can be two different people!

That seems to be an additional point that helps to put barriers in "the cashier running off with the BTC" scenario that Elwar was suggesting to be so potentially problematic/likely or whatever dangers he was asserting..

[[edited out]

speaking of proudhon and old timers, what happened to realroach?

I am not sure why anyone here should care?

speaking of proudhon and old timers, what happened to realroach?

We don't know, but some of us suspect he's joined the choir invisible, as in: his metabolic processes might now be history.

Well, that's another way of putting it.

why sell at all?

Yeah right.

Don't sell people.  No matter what... even if you have 100 BTC or 300 BTC or 1,000 BTC or 10k BTC or even more.

Take them to the grave with you.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Some people here speak as if they ONLY have 20 BTC, even if they have been into BTC, supposedly for close to 8 years.  Go figure?

Maybe if you have ONLY 20 BTC or even less than 100BTC, you have to be more careful.. but if you are getting into the triple, quadruple or quintuple digits, you should not have any problems shaving off a few BTC here and there.  #justsaying
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 04:01:26 AM

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 04:07:39 AM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1)

Look at this little trollie, trying SO hard...derp.

Where?

Where? 

Where?

Point lil froggie

Point.

This cute lil froggie knows how to point.

synonym: a word or phrase that means exactly or nearly the same as another word.
antonym: a word opposite in meaning to another (e.g. bad and good ).

..it's difficult to argue with Oxford...

Thanks for that lesson, lil buddy.

Wink

Anyone buying $30 of bitcoin today?

Yes..

$30 x 6 for each of my accounts.. at or about 2pm pacific time.
Poker Player
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 2007

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 04:10:29 AM

Hi WO friends.

I got myself a hat. It's a sponsored hat, but I like being part of the hat-wearing family.
Charles-Tim
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 4804

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 04:12:19 AM

I later today had a convince of mind that El Salvador has impact in the price of bitcoin increase from $50000 to $52000 as the country bought 200 bitcoin and more to be bought.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nayibbukele/status/1434968475928248331
Poker Player
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 2007

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 04:21:55 AM

I later today had a convince of mind that El Salvador has impact in the price of bitcoin increase from $50000 to $52000 as the country bought 200 bitcoin and more to be bought.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nayibbukele/status/1434968475928248331

200 bitcoin is a tiny amount.

I believe that if this has had an effect on the market, it is more a psychological issue than the quantity purchased.
Charles-Tim
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 4804

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 04:31:15 AM

200 bitcoin is a tiny amount.

I believe that if this has had an effect on the market, it is more a psychological issue than the quantity purchased.
Yes, could be psychological (fomo) but what could be one of the reasons.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 04:42:48 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1), xhomerx10 (1)

Hi WO friends.

I got myself a hat. It's a sponsored hat, but I like being part of the hat-wearing family.

That kind of a hat does not really count.

Sure you are within the rules of the forum, but you seem to be outside of the parameters of WO "acceptable" hats that are either made by Xhomer10x or perhaps some custom-built approximation of such.. but a sponsored hat...

Pages: « 1 ... 29263 29264 29265 29266 29267 29268 29269 29270 29271 29272 29273 29274 29275 29276 29277 29278 29279 29280 29281 29282 29283 29284 29285 29286 29287 29288 29289 29290 29291 29292 29293 29294 29295 29296 29297 29298 29299 29300 29301 29302 29303 29304 29305 29306 29307 29308 29309 29310 29311 29312 [29313] 29314 29315 29316 29317 29318 29319 29320 29321 29322 29323 29324 29325 29326 29327 29328 29329 29330 29331 29332 29333 29334 29335 29336 29337 29338 29339 29340 29341 29342 29343 29344 29345 29346 29347 29348 29349 29350 29351 29352 29353 29354 29355 29356 29357 29358 29359 29360 29361 29362 29363 ... 33281 »
  Print  

Jump to: