May 06, 2024, 08:52:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 30596 30597 30598 30599 30600 30601 30602 30603 30604 30605 30606 30607 30608 30609 30610 30611 30612 30613 30614 30615 30616 30617 30618 30619 30620 30621 30622 30623 30624 30625 30626 30627 30628 30629 30630 30631 30632 30633 30634 30635 30636 30637 30638 30639 30640 30641 30642 30643 30644 30645 [30646] 30647 30648 30649 30650 30651 30652 30653 30654 30655 30656 30657 30658 30659 30660 30661 30662 30663 30664 30665 30666 30667 30668 30669 30670 30671 30672 30673 30674 30675 30676 30677 30678 30679 30680 30681 30682 30683 30684 30685 30686 30687 30688 30689 30690 30691 30692 30693 30694 30695 30696 ... 33328 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26373112 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3868

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 07:11:54 PM
Merited by Arriemoller (1)

Do you eat meat? It contains animal DNA, you know.

Yeah.... how often do you eat monkey sandwiches ?

I fail to see the point.
How often do you get cowpox after eating beef?

Dude, adenovirus (mutated so it does not grow) giving chimps snuffles is NOT animal DNA, it is viral DNA.
Viral (inactivated for growth) DNA has been used for decades as a vaccine vector with no trouble.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 07:12:25 PM

Chimp chips?
cygan
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 7800

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2022, 07:20:40 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (5), JayJuanGee (1)

empowering
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 07:21:47 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2022, 07:43:46 PM by empowering
Merited by jojo69 (1)

i fail to see the point?

People eat Beef, and Beef farming, is relatively well monitored , I know, its something some of my family abroad actually are in charge of for their nation.

Also, that same someone , told my family here in the UK, in the 80/90s to NOT buy and serve any British beef....... know why?  bovine spongiform encephalopathy, AKA, Creutzfeldt-Jakob AKA mad cow disease......

And do you know, that, the farmers of the UK, were feeding minced cow back to the cows.... including their brains.... as well as other unsavoury practices........

And do you know that the FARMERS KNEW HOW DANGEROUS IT WAS AND DID IT ANYWAY?Huh  

And do you know that the AUTHORITIES HERE IN THE UK ALSO KNEW Huh?

You know how I know??? because my family member, who is in charge of an entire nations livestock in terms of health monitoring.........  TOLD US IN THE 80s ABOUT IT, ANNNNNNNND TOLD US HOW HE KNEW! AND THAT THE FARMERS, THE GOVERNMENT, AND AS IT TURNS OUT MOSTLY THE WHOLE WORLDS EXPERTS AND RELEVANT PARTIES KNEW ABOUT IT !!!

AND GUESS WHAT???

THE UK LET IT HAPPEN!!!!

THEY LET AN ENTIRE NATION OF UNSUSPECTING, UNAWARE, PEOPLE, IGNORANT OF THE DANGERS , EAT THAT SHIT....... AND, FEED IT TO THEIR KIDS.

The horrific disease it causes, lays dormant for decades..... and, the country, has still got that lovely treat to look forward to.

The scientists, the farmers, the politicians, ministers, health officials, ALL KNEW.

There is NOTHING as dangerous to human life , as human arrogance.

empowering
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 07:28:53 PM

human arrogance example 1 , with colossal long lasting horrific implications 

I have got plenty more examples .......... 
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 07:42:01 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (4), psycodad (1)

Dude, adenovirus (mutated so it does not grow) giving chimps snuffles is NOT animal DNA, it is viral DNA.
Viral (inactivated for growth) DNA has been used for decades as a vaccine vector with no trouble.

Sure, thats all understood.... also that random ladies DNA is used in many vaccines.....

Most vaccines and medicines.... are extensively tested OVER TIME, this is NOT the case with Covid vaccines.

Humans make mistakes.... and they especially do so when they rush things.

I am not saying covid vaccines are the cause of this Monkeypox like condition that is currently being observed.... it might not even be "monkeypox" , and it could have nothing to do with "Chimpanzee DNA" at all, of course.

BUT, humans make mistakes, and things do go wrong, in fact history has shown us, that anything that can, often does.

I will admit, that, as I had reservations about the nature and speed of the roll out of these vaccines, I am on heightened alert, for signs of problems..... and it is not just me, heads of insurance companies have spoken about just this in the past few months..

Scientists and doctors are actively monitoring and looking for problems, because they are also concerned.  Has there been any 100% conclusive data yet that there is a systemic problem.... NOT YET, which is good.

However, my other concern is, that, given the behaviour of institutions, of the pharma companies, the politicians, the health authorities , the media...... and how they quashed any conversation regarding this issue.....and indeed have likely been suppressing relevant information, then HOW CAN THEY BE TRUSTED?

Really hope that there is no link between this pox like condition, or monkeypox, or any other problem......

But how fucked is it that you have to "hope" that the human race has not just just collectively poisoned like 80% + of people in many countries..... and there really is that valid concern, because of the speed this whole thing was done..... and fact is we just do not know yet, if , in the long term, these mnra vaccines especially, cause problems... and we cannot know... because the time , needed to know , has not passed yet.

shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2901

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 07:43:04 PM

3$ a pizza?? Looks like inflation haven’t reached this pizza shop yet.

So it’s a same pizza guy who got 10,000 BTC in 2010 and he’s selling $3 a pizza in a tribute to BTC.
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3868

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 07:47:33 PM

i fail to see the point?

People eat Beef, and Beef farming, is relatively well monitored , I know, its something some of my family abroad actually are in charge of for their nation.

Also, that same someone , told my family here in the UK, in the 80/s to NOT buy and serve any British beef....... know why?  bovine spongiform encephalopathy, AKA, Creutzfeldt-Jakob AKA mad cow disease......

And do you know, that, the farmers of the UK, were feeding minced cow back to the cows.... including their brains.... as well as other unsavoury practices........

And do you know that the FARMERS KNEW HOW DANGEROUS IT WAS AND DID IT ANYWAY?Huh  

And do you know that the AUTHORITIES HERE IN THE UK ALSO KNEW Huh?

You know how I know??? because my family member, who is in charge of an entire nations livestock in terms of health monitoring.........  TOLD US IN THE 80s ABOUT IT, ANNNNNNNND TOLD US HOW HE KNEW! AND THAT THE FARMERS, THE GOVERNMENT, AND AS IT TURNS OUT MOSTLY THE WHOLE WORLDS EXPERTS AND RELEVANT PARTIES KNEW ABOUT IT !!!

AND GUESS WHAT???

THE UK LET IT HAPPEN!!!!

THEY LET AN ENTIRE NATION OF UNSUSPECTING, UNAWARE, PEOPLE, IGNORANT OF THE DANGERS , EAT THAT SHIT....... AND, FEED IT TO THEIR KIDS.

The horrific disease it causes, lays dormant for decades..... and, the country, has still got that lovely treat to look forward to.

The scientists, the farmers, the politicians, ministers, health officials, ALL KNEW.

There is NOTHING as dangerous to human life , as human arrogance.

I am aware of the Creutzfeldt-Jakob AKA mad cow disease.
In farmers defense, they probably did not know what are the unsafe practices (basically, DO NOT feed cows brains of older cows).
I think they got the point now.
Prions (the 'infectious' proteins) are mostly concentrated in the brain tissue, so yea, don't eat brain tissue, EVER.

having said that, the more pressure we put on "nature" and the more crowded we are, the more diseases would probably follow.

With that, can bitcoin get over 30K pronto, ffs?
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 07:49:46 PM
Merited by shahzadafzal (1)

So it’s a same pizza guy who got 10,000 BTC in 2010 and he’s selling $3 a pizza in a tribute to BTC.

I have always thought that on this day each year, there should be a global whip round for the guy and he gets sent a meaningful chunk of BTC each year.

Yah, I know that he has had donations n ting.... but I just feel like it would be a good addition to Bitcoin Pizza day each year......  

Fuck it, I will go one further, I would be very impressed if they turned Bitcoin Pizza day into a national holiday in some countries..... I think it would be great, combine it with public awareness and education program, and it could be something really interesting.

I want pizza now.... monkey brain pizza
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 07:54:03 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2022, 08:49:29 PM by empowering

I am aware of the Creutzfeldt-Jakob AKA mad cow disease.
In farmers defense, they probably did not know what are the unsafe practices (basically, DO NOT feed cows brains of older cows).
I think they got the point now.
Prions (the 'infectious' proteins) are mostly concentrated in the brain tissue, so yea, don't eat brain tissue, EVER.

having said that, the more pressure we put on "nature" and the more crowded we are, the more diseases would probably follow.

With that, can bitcoin get over 30K pronto, ffs?

They knew sir, I know they knew, because we were told they knew, by people who knew that they knew.... and they knew that they knew, because....  NO OTHER FUCKER WAS DOING IT, and the reason why? BECAUSE IT WAS KNOWN TO BE VERY DANGEROUS, hence why, nobody else did it, and so the farmers knew what they did was completely wrong (but did it anyway ......lols)

Ok, there were a handful of other countries doing what they did, but to put some perspective on it.....something like 97% of BSE cases in humans are UK based!

(ps, and if they didn't know, then, that proves my point, humans make mistakes, even colossal ones that effect giant populations)

ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 08:03:27 PM

Explanation
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2901

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 08:04:25 PM

I have always thought that on this day each year, there should be a global whip round for the guy and he gets sent a meaningful chunk of BTC each year.

Yah, I know that he has had donations n ting.... but I just feel like it would be a good addition to Bitcoin Pizza day each year...... 

Fuck it, I will go one further, I would be very impressed if they turned Bitcoin Pizza day into a national holiday in some countries..... I think it would be great, combine it with public awareness and education program, and it could be something really interesting.

f*** me so eating live monkey brain is not a myth???

Btw I met someone who was from Vietnam and he confirmed he attend one party in Vietnam (sometime around 2000/2001) where live monkey brain dish was served and people ate monkey’s brain with spoon.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10218

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 08:08:26 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (4), wagmi (1)

I am not really against your sentiment wagmi... beat on shitcoins whenever and wherever possible.. when in doubt bash a shitcoin; however, I find it problematic to proclaim bitcoin to be 100% detached from shitcoins.,. especially since bitcoin likely increasingly touches all segments of society and the various markets, including that a large number of shitcoin's admittedly hitch their wagons to bitcoin.
Yes!
I really try to be fair because we need to research properly about Altcoins before calling an Altcoin as Shitcoin.

Maybe I am contradicting myself, but i like to call them a shitcoin first before giving any benefit of the doubt.

In other words, shitcoins do not deserve any benefit of the doubt - especially if they have a token and they are not building or pegging to bitcoin... what is the need for a token?  They have the burden to 'splain their lil selfies before they receive any kind of benefit of the doubt from this here cat.

I'm also not anti-science. I'm for a science-based research and hearing expert's opinions.
And when we start researching Altcoins, we can find out, also when we are hearing expert's opinions about Altcoins: Altcoins are very often very fraudulent, based on hype and based on marketing buzzwords but providing little to no value. Altcoin salesmen are even misleading interested people by talking to much positivity into an Altcoin.

I cannot disagree with any of this.

We should be fair towards Altcoins, yes!
Even if you are "technically" correct, I doubt that being "fair" is the right word choice.  There have been too many shitcoins using their shit for shitty reasons.. so it seems to me that they are starting from a deficit by starting such a project and better fucking explain what is the purpose exactly.. .. so yeah in the end we may well be being "fair" but at the same time,  lots of crap has been going on in various aspects of shitcoins, so I don't find any reason to first attribute guilt by association and let them dig their lil selfies out of the hole.. if they can.  That would be fair within our current context of shitcoin proliferation.. and the clear case for building on bitcoin.

But we should also be honest and reveal hard criticism based on FACTS.  Smiley

Sure... no problem with that.

About Bitcoin being detached from Shitcoins, we have pro and con argumentes, see below, but technically, we need to say Bitcoin is 100% independent.

I am not going to say it.

You can say it if you like, and maybe I will react in the future or maybe just let it slide.. .. ?

From an economic perspective, you are right,

well, whether we call it economic or social integration or just muddled thoughts of people.

We can tell people to think different, and I don't really have any problem with that, but we should not be ignoring the reality that there is already a bunch of intertwined shit that already exists... so what's the problem?  perhaps my problem is the mixing the ought with the is... I don't tend to be comfortable with any descriptions of reality that seem to get the ought mixed up too much with the is... 

we have pro and con arguments, even if it's hard to make a quantitative assessment based on it.

Ok.

however, I find it problematic to proclaim bitcoin to be 100% detached from shitcoins.,. especially since bitcoin likely increasingly touches all segments of society and the various markets, including that a large number of shitcoin's admittedly hitch their wagons to bitcoin.
Your point is very valid, and it's hard to make a quantitative assessment based on it.
But also, it is important to say, an appropriate market reaction would be if Terra Luna crashes, to make Bitcoin's price rise!
Because why?
Because Terra Luna or Terra Luna USD holders will flee out of Terra Luna or Terra Luna USD and will buy OFCOURSE BTC.
So, a crash of Terra Luna or Terra Luna USD should create more demand for Bitcoin and send BTC's price up!

At leat it would be a totally normal market mechanism and we should support it.

We are not going to necessarily know the short-term fall out one direction or another with the various relationships between shitcoins and bitcoin, and surely sometimes such topics might be somewhat relevant in this thread.... as long as we do not devolve into too much shitcoin discussion that ends up getting us too far off topic...

but yeah sometimes we might make assessments regarding where bitcoin's price is at, how we got here and where we might be going that is partially based on some discussions of what's going on in shitcoinlandia... If we get too focused on talking about shitcoinlandia, then guys (and gal) here are likely going to get frustrated with bringing that kind of shitcoin talk to this thread.. even if it might be somewhat relevant, many of us ONLY have so much tolerance for such deviance that might draw us into shitcoin comparisons rather than focusing on king daddy and appreciating matters from the reality that king daddy is leading this shit - and let's try mostly to keep our eyes on the prize if we can continue to muster such.

But instead, people are selling all sorts of coins because of FEAR. Also Bitcoin and Bitcoin isn't responsible and more important, Bitcoin is technically 100% independent.

It needs A LOT more education for people and we, as HODLers, should definitely advocate for it.

What else is new?

It's not like the first time that we end up seeing all kinds of misinformation out in the real world, and we talk about those various kinds of dynamics on a regular basis in this thread.. there is the 80/20 Pareto distribution rule too.. you know about that, right? 

Sure the Pareto distribution might not always apply exactly, but we are not necessarily going to expect that the masses know what is going on or even that our educational efforts will lead to changes in the 80/20 rule, and I am not even suggesting not to do anything because each of us can play our own part in terms of attempting to spread good information, and you can start your own media company too that is focused on bitcoinmaximalism education..and sure, maybe you will make a difference to get more people educated about bitcoin and better able to understand the difference between bitcoin and shitcoins and to realize that many times shitcoin promoters (who seem to have way more money to spend on those kinds of promotions) are ongoingly actively engaged in ways to naysay bitcoin and to promote their own shit.

Seems to me that quite a few of the shitcoiner promoters got bailed out of Luna/Terra/Do Kwon prior to the vast majority of retail, and sometimes we might be thinking that justice came from the crashing of that shit, but instead some of the bigger players got bailed out and will justice get served to them.. probably not.. but still does not hurt for some folks to be still calling for some of their heads.  Furthermore the fall out can end up having all kinds of impacts on bitcoin, and could even cause bitcoin to pump (but I doubt it), even when we cannot really know the impacts of so many possible causal mechanisms in advance - even though we might still know that bitcoin has a certain kind of power that goes beyond some of the impacts that various users whether they be shitcoiners or other wise intertwining bitcoin into systems that they have and might implode or even pump.   

Shitcoiners are just profiteering off of Bitcoin by linking Bitcoin and Altcoins.  Cheesy

Exactly.  You admit it.
It was my point, it was not about admitting it.
Shitcoiners are known for a certain degree of shenanigans.  Cheesy

ok.. we agree.. even if you don't want to admit it... or go along with my rhetorical framing(s).

Tongue Tongue

We The royal we need to educate here how Bitcoin and Altcoins are 100% not linked.  Smiley

You seem to have meant the royal we... therefore, for funzies, I fixed it for you.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I meant everyone who is advocating for a strong BTC.  Cheesy Cheesy
We, all HODLers.  Cheesy

Well go forth and multiply, then ... . if you must..

I might join later if it looks like you are making progress including if there might be lambos, hookers and blow involved..not necessarily in that order.
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 08:09:39 PM

f*** me so eating live monkey brain is not a myth???

Btw I met someone who was from Vietnam and he confirmed he attend one party in Vietnam (sometime around 2000/2001) where live monkey brain dish was served and people ate monkey’s brain with spoon.

Yeah... got a friend who works at a large hospital in the UK..... and, he told me once, in a very bad mood, that he nearly knocked out a guy that he worked with at the hospital, who was a porter, who was storing monkey brain in the communal fridge (next to my mates sandwiches)

Fuckin' gross.

empowering
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 08:11:05 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2022, 08:23:35 PM by empowering

where live monkey brain

Wait..... what?

empowering
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 08:18:46 PM

where live monkey brain

Wait..... what?

I might have drunk snake blood and swallowed a beating snake heart in Thailand once......... honestly, I cannot really remember, I was that drunk, but in the morning, I had these flashbacks.....

empowering
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 08:30:37 PM
Merited by cAPSLOCK (1)

https://youtu.be/vbbhr4uTsfI

Guy seems rational enough, decent take, Covid PTSD?, could well be (hope so)

Liked this quote from him, "Politics likes to fill the vacuum of scientific uncertainty"

And also , the top comment "I can’t believe it’s Monkeypox season already!    Everyone just got their Ukraine decorations up!!!"

eXPHorizon

Activity: 1176
Merit: 132

Precision Beats Power and Timing Beats Speed.

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 08:35:48 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2022, 10:00:08 PM by eXPHorizon

You know what the thing is with Monkeypox? Its due to climate change and the rising temperatures that fleas and other parasite like bugs are way more active than usual... That is what started the pleague in 1660s. They are brought alot by migration from Africa and Middle east.
wagmi

Activity: 103
Merit: 75

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 08:50:28 PM

I am not really against your sentiment wagmi... beat on shitcoins whenever and wherever possible.. when in doubt bash a shitcoin; however, I find it problematic to proclaim bitcoin to be 100% detached from shitcoins.,. especially since bitcoin likely increasingly touches all segments of society and the various markets, including that a large number of shitcoin's admittedly hitch their wagons to bitcoin.
Yes!
I really try to be fair because we need to research properly about Altcoins before calling an Altcoin as Shitcoin.

Maybe I am contradicting myself, but i like to call them a shitcoin first before giving any benefit of the doubt.
Sounds fair!
If you have evidence, it's good practice!

Even if you are "technically" correct, I doubt that being "fair" is the right word choice.  There have been too many shitcoins using their shit for shitty reasons.. so it seems to me that they are starting from a deficit by starting such a project and better fucking explain what is the purpose exactly.. .. so yeah in the end we may well be being "fair" but at the same time,  lots of crap has been going on in various aspects of shitcoins, so I don't find any reason to first attribute guilt by association and let them dig their lil selfies out of the hole.. if they can.  That would be fair within our current context of shitcoin proliferation.. and the clear case for building on bitcoin.
Yes, we might get screwed by Shitcoins if we don't act swiftly. Shitcoin proliferation is a real issue.
Shitcoins are very similar to Putin somehow. Even if we are giving them the benefit of doubt, we might get screwed...
Maybe "precautionary but fair" is better suited.

About Bitcoin being detached from Shitcoins, we have pro and con argumentes, see below, but technically, we need to say Bitcoin is 100% independent.

I am not going to say it.

You can say it if you like, and maybe I will react in the future or maybe just let it slide.. .. ?
Maybe we will see more arguments when a different Shitcoin is collapsing next time?

however, I find it problematic to proclaim bitcoin to be 100% detached from shitcoins.,. especially since bitcoin likely increasingly touches all segments of society and the various markets, including that a large number of shitcoin's admittedly hitch their wagons to bitcoin.
Your point is very valid, and it's hard to make a quantitative assessment based on it.
But also, it is important to say, an appropriate market reaction would be if Terra Luna crashes, to make Bitcoin's price rise!
Because why?
Because Terra Luna or Terra Luna USD holders will flee out of Terra Luna or Terra Luna USD and will buy OFCOURSE BTC.
So, a crash of Terra Luna or Terra Luna USD should create more demand for Bitcoin and send BTC's price up!

At leat it would be a totally normal market mechanism and we should support it.

We are not going to necessarily know the short-term fall out one direction or another with the various relationships between shitcoins and bitcoin, and surely sometimes such topics might be somewhat relevant in this thread.... as long as we do not devolve into too much shitcoin discussion that ends up getting us too far off topic...

but yeah sometimes we might make assessments regarding where bitcoin's price is at, how we got here and where we might be going that is partially based on some discussions of what's going on in shitcoinlandia... If we get too focused on talking about shitcoinlandia, then guys (and gal) here are likely going to get frustrated with bringing that kind of shitcoin talk to this thread.. even if it might be somewhat relevant, many of us ONLY have so much tolerance for such deviance that might draw us into shitcoin comparisons rather than focusing on king daddy and appreciating matters from the reality that king daddy is leading this shit - and let's try mostly to keep our eyes on the prize if we can continue to muster such.
For your argument we can also say, Terra Luna held lots of BTC.
And caused a significant drop by selling it.

But instead, people are selling all sorts of coins because of FEAR. Also Bitcoin and Bitcoin isn't responsible and more important, Bitcoin is technically 100% independent.

It needs A LOT more education for people and we, as HODLers, should definitely advocate for it.

What else is new?

It's not like the first time that we end up seeing all kinds of misinformation out in the real world, and we talk about those various kinds of dynamics on a regular basis in this thread.. there is the 80/20 Pareto distribution rule too.. you know about that, right?  
No, I didn't hear from it, I'm from Germany.  Smiley

Sure the Pareto distribution might not always apply exactly, but we are not necessarily going to expect that the masses know what is going on or even that our educational efforts will lead to changes in the 80/20 rule, and

I am not even suggesting not to do anything because each of us can play our own part in terms of attempting to spread good information, and you can start your own media company too that is focused on bitcoinmaximalism education..and sure, maybe you will make a difference to get more people educated about bitcoin and better able to understand the difference between bitcoin and shitcoins and to realize that many times shitcoin promoters (who seem to have way more money to spend on those kinds of promotions) are ongoingly actively engaged in ways to naysay bitcoin and to promote their own shit.
Shitcoin promoter have huge cash on hand, bro.

But yes, we can and we should at least try.  Smiley
Also Satoshi wasn't sure if his time for building BTC is wasted or not.
And he had success.  Smiley

Shitcoiners are just profiteering off of Bitcoin by linking Bitcoin and Altcoins.  Cheesy

Exactly.  You admit it.
It was my point, it was not about admitting it.
Shitcoiners are known for a certain degree of shenanigans.  Cheesy

ok.. we agree.. even if you don't want to admit it... or go along with my rhetorical framing(s).
I agree to your discoveries.   Smiley
Cheesy Cheesy

We The royal we need to educate here how Bitcoin and Altcoins are 100% not linked.  Smiley

You seem to have meant the royal we... therefore, for funzies, I fixed it for you.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I meant everyone who is advocating for a strong BTC.  Cheesy Cheesy
We, all HODLers.  Cheesy

Well go forth and multiply, then ... . if you must..
Isn't it a goal for HODLers?  Wink

I might join later if it looks like you are making progress including if there might be lambos, hookers and blow involved..not necessarily in that order.
I try to make progress but I only would like Lambo from your list.
So, only potentially Lambo for when you join later.  Smiley

*only*  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

HODLer's problems...  Wink
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 09:04:58 PM

Explanation
Pages: « 1 ... 30596 30597 30598 30599 30600 30601 30602 30603 30604 30605 30606 30607 30608 30609 30610 30611 30612 30613 30614 30615 30616 30617 30618 30619 30620 30621 30622 30623 30624 30625 30626 30627 30628 30629 30630 30631 30632 30633 30634 30635 30636 30637 30638 30639 30640 30641 30642 30643 30644 30645 [30646] 30647 30648 30649 30650 30651 30652 30653 30654 30655 30656 30657 30658 30659 30660 30661 30662 30663 30664 30665 30666 30667 30668 30669 30670 30671 30672 30673 30674 30675 30676 30677 30678 30679 30680 30681 30682 30683 30684 30685 30686 30687 30688 30689 30690 30691 30692 30693 30694 30695 30696 ... 33328 »
  Print  

Jump to: