May 02, 2024, 03:50:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 30867 30868 30869 30870 30871 30872 30873 30874 30875 30876 30877 30878 30879 30880 30881 30882 30883 30884 30885 30886 30887 30888 30889 30890 30891 30892 30893 30894 30895 30896 30897 30898 30899 30900 30901 30902 30903 30904 30905 30906 30907 30908 30909 30910 30911 30912 30913 30914 30915 30916 [30917] 30918 30919 30920 30921 30922 30923 30924 30925 30926 30927 30928 30929 30930 30931 30932 30933 30934 30935 30936 30937 30938 30939 30940 30941 30942 30943 30944 30945 30946 30947 30948 30949 30950 30951 30952 30953 30954 30955 30956 30957 30958 30959 30960 30961 30962 30963 30964 30965 30966 30967 ... 33314 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26370676 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 07:16:04 PM

Our insane prime minister Boris Johnson will be out I reckon.

Rishi Sunak, The Chancellor of the Exchequer and Health Secretary Sajid Javid have quit the cabinet.

My Putin v the western leaders score card:

[ x ] Boris Johnson
[ ] Grandpa Joe Biden
[ ] Emmanuel Macron                 v.                   [ ] Vladimir Putin
[ ] Olaf Scholz
[ ] Mark Rutte
[ ] Volodymyr Zelenskyy

An X will mark executed from power. The last one standing without an X wins and gets the chocolate factory

Maybe Johnson can get a job as loser deputy prime minister of Ukraine!

Headline I just read "Can Ukraine still win the war?"  Cheesy Totally deluded.

Frankly, I couldn't believe when the brits voted for Brexit. I was hoping they're smart enough to not buy that Boris's shit. Man I was wrong.   Cool

LMAO.... you have got to be kidding.

No thank you, I have zero interest in being tied to the fucking EU!!! lol, what the bankrupt, inept, failed E.U? with all of its waffle? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thanks. Far better off without, without a doubt, get as far away as possible. LMAO, the EURO is one of the fastest , failing, inflating pieces of turd going, run by a baffling wall of bureaucracy and inept bunch of faceless, unelected numpties, that at this stage I would almost rather be integrated in a state with Syria.

LOL. You do realise that , now that the UK has left the EU that there is ONE solvent country remaining in the "union"? right ? ie Germany.

Rarely have I found a person with actual "skin in the game" that has thought that the EU is a good idea. It was a union but in name, and was not, in any way a "union" for the people. Nope, it was a trade club, and us resident were not members of the club. LOL, if it were a "union" an actual "union" then a restaurant owner in London, should have been able to drive over to France, and load up on Wine, and Cheese, and drive it back home, tax free, and sell the wine and cheese in their restaurant in the UK.. was that how it worked? FUCK NO!  NONE of the E.U trade agreements were anything to do with average joes and shmoes like us. NONE OF IT. Ask the average BUSINESS OWNERS, in the UK and they are happy, even those that initially were not (who mostly were just pissed they had to make effort to move onto something new) and they know the realities... sure, there may be some teething issues to overcome for a good few years...

ALSO, it was a TRADE AGREEMENT, and nothing more.

In any way that matters , and, in REALITY, UK, is still, in "Europe" , we are just not in that diabolical trade agreement that was known as the EU.....

The shitty, pointless, useless, inept, failing EU TRADE AGREEMENT.

Thank you, but no thank you.

The Euro, is , one of the most , embarrassing, shittiest of fiat currencies... I mean, look at how spectacularly fast they have run that piece of confetti dogshit into the ground... record time.

The rest of Europe is going to wake up to the utter shitty scammy incarnation that the EU TRADE AGREEMENT is.... in many of the key countries, already the people are well and truly disillusioned with the obviously failing experiment ... the countries that like it the most, are countries that are benefiting financially the most.  

I wonder how many other EU nations, are going to follow suit with the absolute fucking nonsense that the Dutch government are trying to pull with the farmers there? or say taxing people per mile?

TBH, unfortunately , the rot, runs so deep, that the UK will likely follow on with some of these retarded, backward, policies too.

(ps, my entire family are Europeans, that live in actual mainland Europe)

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4465

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 07:22:36 PM

I'll take my profits in Bitcoin thank you.
Gachapin

Activity: 910
Merit: 1851

bitcoin retard

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 07:23:01 PM

Wow comparing the USA with Brazil to find an outlier that fits your narrative.

Well let's see if New Yorks forced relaxation of the gun control is going to bring down gun crimes...

If you consider the truth a narrative, then you would be correct; your belief in it is irrelevant.

I compared nothing, I stated examples showing the high amount of defensive uses of firearms. These numbers would then be compared to the number of "mass shootings", showing your line of thinking is incorrect. Words matter, use them appropriately.

This would be another comparison:
EU
"More than one in four Europeans were victims of harassment and 22 million were physically attacked in one year. But crime victims typically do not report their experiences. They often have difficulties accessing their rights and may feel voiceless. These are the results of the first-ever EU-wide survey on the general population’s experience of crime"
"Nearly one in 10 people in the EU (9 %) experienced violence within five years of the survey"
Only a third (30 %) of victims report their physical attack and a tenth (11 %) their incident of harassment to the police"
https://fra.europa.eu/en/news/2021/violence-and-harassment-across-europe-much-higher-official-records

USA
"From 2019 to 2020, the NCVS rate of violent crime reported to police decreased from 8.6 to 6.6 per 1,000 persons age 12 or older (down 23%), while the UCR SRS violent crime rate increased marginally from 3.8 per 1,000 persons in 2019 to 4.0 per 1,000 in 2020."
https://bjs.ojp.gov/library/publications/nations-two-crime-measures-2011-2020

EU - 9%
USA - 0.4% (or 0.66% if you prefer). Obviously all those 300,000,000+ guns owned by law abiding citizens are causing widespread mayhem not seen elsewhere in the world  Roll Eyes

Heathdata.org

Without guns I think you'd just take a knife or something else, if you wanna kill someone.  I guess only a very few killers give up their plan, because they cannot use a gun.. Roll Eyes
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 07:28:04 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIs9IbrlPZo

Peter Schiff's bank being shut down by regulators in Puerto Rico, and the irony of this happening to someone who is so anti-Bitcoin.

As Satoshi pointed out, Bitcoin allows us not to have to trust banks anymore.

I'm enjoying this guys vids lately.

More links for your reading pleasure. Cheesy

Peter Schiff’s bank closure strengthens Bitcoin case for financial freedom
https://cointelegraph.com/news/peter-schiff-s-bank-closure-strengthens-bitcoin-case-for-financial-freedom

Peter Schiff trying to save Puerto Rico bank under probe
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/peter-schiff-trying-to-save-puerto-rico-bank-under-probe/2022/07/01/05923e56-f950-11ec-81db-ac07a394a86b_story.html

Peter Schiff's Euro Pacific Bank Suspended by Puerto Rico's Regulator — Schiff Insists No Evidence of Crime
https://news.bitcoin.com/peter-schiffs-euro-pacific-bank-suspended-by-puerto-ricos-regulator-schiff-insists-no-evidence-of-crime/

This whole situation is funny AF
Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2114

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 07:44:35 PM

I was happy with the free travel / potential free move from the UK to western European countries but especially the political layer that it introduced and was getting bigger and bigger and bigger and less democratic; no thanks.
Bizarre how Ursula Von Der Leyen can even attend G7 meetings. It seems wrong to me. The only one on the ballot as far as I remember as EU leader. Not democratic.
With the economic downturn on the horizon I doubt many citizens across the EU will want more EU and more fiscal integration.

Absolutely. The EU could have been kept intact if the calls of those calling to apply the brakes had been heeded (or, for preference, a return to more of an ECC style organization) but nope, they had to keep on pushing for a Eurostate no matter the cost and the cost turned out to be that the Brits wanted out.

I have to wonder what happened to Boris though. He was always a bit of a nutter, sure (though many claim that was/is largely an act) but he seemed to get stopped in his tracks somehow and now is just another authoritarian politician.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 07:49:37 PM
Merited by empowering (1)

Our insane prime minister Boris Johnson will be out I reckon.

Rishi Sunak, The Chancellor of the Exchequer and Health Secretary Sajid Javid have quit the cabinet.

My Putin v the western leaders score card:

[ x ] Boris Johnson
[ ] Grandpa Joe Biden
[ ] Emmanuel Macron                 v.                   [ ] Vladimir Putin
[ ] Olaf Scholz
[ ] Mark Rutte
[ ] Volodymyr Zelenskyy

An X will mark executed from power. The last one standing without an X wins and gets the chocolate factory

Maybe Johnson can get a job as loser deputy prime minister of Ukraine!

Headline I just read "Can Ukraine still win the war?"  Cheesy Totally deluded.

Frankly, I couldn't believe when the brits voted for Brexit. I was hoping they're smart enough to not buy that Boris's shit. Man I was wrong.   Cool

I was happy with the free travel / potential free move from the UK to western European countries but especially the political layer that it introduced and was getting bigger and bigger and bigger and less democratic; no thanks.
Bizarre how Ursula Von Der Leyen can even attend G7 meetings. It seems wrong to me. The only one on the ballot as far as I remember as EU leader. Not democratic.
With the economic downturn on the horizon I doubt many citizens across the EU will want more EU and more fiscal integration.

But who knows. Many will see it as the exact opportunity to grab more power.

As a European I have the feeling we don't really have a say in European level politics.
Local politicians are capitulating to Brussels, basically voiding voters and getting themselves a juicy tax deducted job.

IMO the brexit has also been made too look very messy to stop others follow suit.
Boris Johnson isn't the guy for the job when it comes to economic recovery.
I however do believe that the UK will be very happy with their regained sovereignty after going down the shitter...
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 07:52:38 PM

LTC just got dumped from some exchanges due to the privacy issue.  BTC doesn't have this issue.

If anyone wonders why I quoted Tyler Winklevoss’ vocal support for Zcash when it was hit with a stupid FUD-delisting from Bittrex, or why I point here and in other threads to what Adam Back has said about fungibility:  This is why.

The above-quoted statement is mere FUD, without details.  No time to add details.

We need to get strong privacy in BTC, ASAP.  Those who are thoughtless and shortsighted don’t see how this has been a war of precedents from the start; and they lack any perspective on the big picture, long-term view.

Bitcoin set a bad precedent, just because the needed technology had not yet been developed.  Satoshi himself was interested in ways to make transactions unlinkable and untraceable, but he didn’t know how.  Now, the burden of fixing this problem has fallen on altcoins.

Some excellent precedents have been set for privacy.  Besides privacy coins, I don’t think that any exchange will dare to target Ethereum with a FUD-delisting over Tornado.Cash and Aztec Protocol, which provide much stronger privacy than LTC.  But someday, strong privacy needs to come home to Bitcoin—preferably before BTC fungibility gets so wrecked that it causes irreparable economic damage in Bitcoin.  Lack of fungibility destroys confidence in a currency; that is an old and timeless monetary principle, which BTC defies at its peril.

Since you are so passionate about fixing (whining about) this supposed defect.. you better fucking get to working on it...

#justsaying.

No revolution in all of history ever resulted from the people rising of their own accord.

I think i understand this as a personal fight for a freedom amd not collective one could give a rising, the so called manipulators will never gibe room for rising on every individual, but he that finds that opportunity for an escape through bitcoin is free indeed, this is what the government and the so called economy manipulators feast on, our wealth, profits interests, rights, and strength, that's why freedom isn't given but taken, soon bitcoin will rise to end their feast on us but only those that take courage in rising together with it will have the benefits thereof.

I don't really disagree with what you seem to be saying 348Judah - even though you seem to be suggesting more necessity to coordinate than bitcoin requires.

In other words, it seems to me that bitcoin provides a vehicle for the masses to rise against the powers that be, but no central coordination is necessary at all, so in some regards, bitcoin ends up facilitating the ability to have a kind of silent revolution/uprising because it just creates a system from which an overwhelming majority of the masses will be able to benefit.... from a kind of creation of more fair systems of monetary incentives.. and sure it is quite likely that various kinds of injustices will continue , while at the same time, certain kinds of injustices will be lessened too.. especially the ever-existing practice in which prior systems had unfair designs in terms of distribution of value to already rich (sort of like the perpetuation of proof of stake systems). 

It is true that bitcoin is likely going to provide way more value (distribution of wealth) to folks who get in early and stack bitcoin aggressively - however, at the same time, the seemingly ongoing ruthlessness of bitcoin price corrections have historically allowed normie newbies to jump on board, and so it is not always easy to appreciate bitcoin's ongoing brutal price corrections as "opportunities" for normies to jump on board (or to more aggressively increase their BTC stash), and it seems to me that there are likely to continue to be these kinds of brutal correction opportunities in the future too... for those who are ready, willing and able to recognize such... and in the end, it does not really matter if you are rich, poor or otherwise, taking some reasonable stake in bitcoin continues to have great potential, especially for those normie peeps who do not get too greedy and gamble too much with their investment into bitcoin.. which is ok. to be aggressive.. but surely there are lines in terms of aggressiveness turning into gambling which is not likely to end as well as a kind of prudent and reasonable aggressiveness.

By the way... a bit of a change of topic... but not too much of a change.

I understand how normies can get sucked into gambling and denying that they are engaging in gambling. I will admit that even I gamble a little bit with the positions that I take in bitcoin, but I really do not go for those interest bearing products.. even though I did have a few accounts in which I did earn some interest (if any one remembers in 2016 or so (or was it 2017?) Bitfinex was offering products that earned interest (the loaning of bitcoin to other members and the rates were dependent upon the bids on the other side.. and I put some of my bitcoin in there for a while (and they received various rates and they also had varying durations - including that the borrower could close at any time, but until they closed the order, your bitcoins were locked up. including that there was already a maximum length of time built in).. and got my BTC out of that system at a certain point, too.. and I am saying that I understand the temptation to earn interest, yield, dividend or whatever you want to call it on your bitcoins). 

So sometimes people get into some kind of easy situation to earn interest, and the platform looks legitimate and licensed. .and is paying reasonable dividends of 3% to 8% or something not too outrageous, and even though they are not really telling you exactly how they are earning that interest by using your coins, but then later we find out that they had been lending them out to more shady organizations, but from the customer point of view, there is a kind of denial that they could be scammed by an official looking kind of an organization (whether Voyager, Celsius, Blockfi or one of the others.. they all kind of seem legit to a layperson normie).. 

I have a friend who I continued to say for a couple of years to NOT be using that service and do not be referring other people to use that service order to get your referral fee. if it is $30 or $50 or whatever.. (worth of bitcoin?  I don't know).  As the red flags come up, I continue to warn, and I continue to say it is looking worse and worse and worse, and for some reason the person wants to keep their money in that system.. At some point, I am not even sure how much it is and there begins to be a bit of radio silence.. but I did my part, no?  I continued to warn to get your money off of of that exchange/service.. but then at some point the account gets locked.. so then they are .left to find out later if they are going to get their BTC back.. how many?  I don't know.. was it 10% 50% 100% of the stash?  I don't know.. I warned and warned and warned but mostly radio silence.. I still feel badly but people can be innocently stubborn and seemingly wanting to get reckt but deep down inside, they really do not want to get reckt... even though they end up getting recked all the same (or at least whatever is held in that location is currently locked up). 
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 07:58:41 PM

...talking of retarded shit

Australian government links Climate change to "violence against women and girls"

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1544350234179944450?s=20&t=A5D7tYEKdf4eoNgVQn1i5w

One handed clap.
Wilhelm
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 08:01:34 PM

Take a look at the mass shootings they hardly happen with a handgun.
But yes handguns are the major source of homicide indeed...

Again, do some research, please. Don't just keep making shit up.

Is now the time to tell Wilhelm that the majority of U.S. fire arm homicides are from handguns? Or...?

https://money.cnn.com/interactive/news/handgun-homicides/

Any reason for a 30-60 capacity mag for self defense? Unless you are John Rambo ofcourse...

30 is a standard capacity mag for many sporting rifles. So we see already that the definition of "high capacity" is weaselly too.

And outlawing them wouldn't do shit anyway. Anyone can easily 3d print high cap mags nowdays. Easily.

Lol if you don't do anything "because X, Y, Z" nothing is going to change and the USA will remain #1.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1759

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 08:04:54 PM

Explanation
Wilhelm
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 08:12:23 PM

Nice pump happening  Cool
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7977

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 08:14:05 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Got one of these babies at my local Costco - great price too.  Right now I can only afford to grill cabbage and bread though.  HODL!

Got one... Don't use it much. Same with the Instant Pot. Ah well.

lol
Ditto.  At least I was able to contain my wife's enthusiasm for the instant pot until the price had dropped to $99.99 Smiley
They both have the purpose of adding purpose and stability to one of our storage racks.
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2493

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 08:15:33 PM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1)

Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 08:16:33 PM

Is now the time to tell Wilhelm that the majority of U.S. fire arm homicides are from handguns? Or...?

Any reason for a 30-60 capacity mag for self defense? Unless you are John Rambo ofcourse...

30 is a standard capacity mag for many sporting rifles. So we see already that the definition of "high capacity" is weaselly too.

And outlawing them wouldn't do shit anyway. Anyone can easily 3d print high cap mags nowdays. Easily.

Lol if you don't do anything "because X, Y, Z" nothing is going to change and the USA will remain #1.

So what? why are you trying to push your will on a people that don't agree with you? Let them have their laws as they wish. What you are doing is no diffetrent than what the EU is doing to you, pushing their will on you against your will.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3425
Merit: 4344

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 08:21:46 PM
Merited by BobLawblaw (6), fillippone (3), vapourminer (1), AlcoHoDL (1), DdmrDdmr (1), OutOfMemory (1)

James Webb Space Telescope 1st photos will include 'deepest image of our universe'

Here's a sneak peek at what to expect on July 12.

We finally have hints of what the first operational images will be from NASA's deep-space observatory.

Among the first pictures coming in from the $10 billion James Webb Space Telescope will be "the deepest image of our universe that has ever been taken," according to NASA administrator Bill Nelson.

While not specifying which early-universe objects Webb will focus upon, nor how old these targets are, Nelson suggested the image will show the earliest objects yet seen. "This is farther than humanity has ever looked before, and we're only beginning to understand what Webb can and will do," he added.

Webb's new image may supersede the Hubble Space Telescope's series of deep image fields showing galaxies in our universe formed as little as a few hundred million years after the Big Bang, which took place roughly 13.7 billion years ago.

Nelson was speaking at a media event at the Space Telescope Science Institute in Baltimore, which manages Webb operations. NASA used the media event to discuss Webb's forthcoming operational image release July 12 along with the range of science the observatory will conduct early in its tenure, including solar system objects, exoplanets, the early universe and a range of targets in between.

Another of the images coming that day will be Webb's first spectrum of an exoplanet, according to Thomas Zurbuchen, associate administrator for NASA's science mission directorate, who spoke at the same event. Such spectra, which measure the amount of light emitted at certain wavelengths, typically provide hints of a planet's chemistry, which point to its formation history.

Wilhelm
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 08:36:41 PM

So what? why are you trying to push your will on a people that don't agree with you? Let them have their laws as they wish. What you are doing is no diffetrent than what the EU is doing to you, pushing their will on you against your will.

I'm not pushing anything... I don't have any say in US politics...
Just a concerned individual who thinks that too many people/kids are needlessly getting killed...

And to your last point, the point about the EU has to do with the distance between the voters and Brussels, the reach into politics that should be dealt with at a local level. I don't have a problem with what they are doing (at least nothing that wants to make me leave the EU). Which is comparable to the US federal vs state vs local jurisdictions, only you have a >200 year head start on working a federation.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4884

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 08:40:44 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIs9IbrlPZo

Peter Schiff's bank being shut down by regulators in Puerto Rico, and the irony of this happening to someone who is so anti-Bitcoin.

As Satoshi pointed out, Bitcoin allows us not to have to trust banks anymore.

I'm enjoying this guys vids lately.

More links for your reading pleasure. Cheesy

Peter Schiff’s bank closure strengthens Bitcoin case for financial freedom
https://cointelegraph.com/news/peter-schiff-s-bank-closure-strengthens-bitcoin-case-for-financial-freedom

Peter Schiff trying to save Puerto Rico bank under probe
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/peter-schiff-trying-to-save-puerto-rico-bank-under-probe/2022/07/01/05923e56-f950-11ec-81db-ac07a394a86b_story.html

Peter Schiff's Euro Pacific Bank Suspended by Puerto Rico's Regulator — Schiff Insists No Evidence of Crime
https://news.bitcoin.com/peter-schiffs-euro-pacific-bank-suspended-by-puerto-ricos-regulator-schiff-insists-no-evidence-of-crime/

This whole situation is funny AF

this one never gets old. Smiley

ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1759

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 09:01:25 PM

Explanation
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 09:10:07 PM

I have to wonder what happened to Boris though. He was always a bit of a nutter, sure (though many claim that was/is largely an act) but he seemed to get stopped in his tracks somehow and now is just another authoritarian politician.
I noticed this as well!  Really odd actually.
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 09:17:54 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/30/study-states-with-higher-gun-ownership-do-not-correlate-with-more-gun-murders/
Pages: « 1 ... 30867 30868 30869 30870 30871 30872 30873 30874 30875 30876 30877 30878 30879 30880 30881 30882 30883 30884 30885 30886 30887 30888 30889 30890 30891 30892 30893 30894 30895 30896 30897 30898 30899 30900 30901 30902 30903 30904 30905 30906 30907 30908 30909 30910 30911 30912 30913 30914 30915 30916 [30917] 30918 30919 30920 30921 30922 30923 30924 30925 30926 30927 30928 30929 30930 30931 30932 30933 30934 30935 30936 30937 30938 30939 30940 30941 30942 30943 30944 30945 30946 30947 30948 30949 30950 30951 30952 30953 30954 30955 30956 30957 30958 30959 30960 30961 30962 30963 30964 30965 30966 30967 ... 33314 »
  Print  

Jump to: