April 26, 2024, 04:00:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 30888 30889 30890 30891 30892 30893 30894 30895 30896 30897 30898 30899 30900 30901 30902 30903 30904 30905 30906 30907 30908 30909 30910 30911 30912 30913 30914 30915 30916 30917 30918 30919 30920 30921 30922 30923 30924 30925 30926 30927 30928 30929 30930 30931 30932 30933 30934 30935 30936 30937 [30938] 30939 30940 30941 30942 30943 30944 30945 30946 30947 30948 30949 30950 30951 30952 30953 30954 30955 30956 30957 30958 30959 30960 30961 30962 30963 30964 30965 30966 30967 30968 30969 30970 30971 30972 30973 30974 30975 30976 30977 30978 30979 30980 30981 30982 30983 30984 30985 30986 30987 30988 ... 33303 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26368223 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2486

View Profile
July 09, 2022, 05:46:15 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (9), serveria.com (1)

Wimbledon went to all that effort to ban Russian and Belarusian players and incur a fine in the process, only for them to have to hand over the women's trophy to a woman born and raised in Russia regardless.

Roll Eyes

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
July 09, 2022, 05:51:24 PM

Doesn't BTC ultimately rest on removing the need to "trust" ?

Bitcoin was based on trust and it was a far-reaching relationship, but now bitcoin and trust remain only between two counterparties. and in the big picture, it turns out to be a simple payment and here it already plays the role of transparency.

....I would again reiterate that Bitcoin was based on " removal of the need to "trust" "

“don't trust, verify.”

Bitcoin is distributed trust.
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2486

View Profile
July 09, 2022, 05:58:52 PM

Trump was the anti-president. Biden is more like the non-president, not great, but at least not doing harm.

I wouldn't say that at all, I think quite major harm is being done through foreign policies, intentionally so.

To be fair I don't think it's so much Biden himself, but there is definitely a CIA / WEF / NATO power conspired lot which controls him, that are sacrificing part of Europe's economy in the proxy war against Russia and basically demanding more of the same.

Look at Germany which now has a trading deficit. The first since 1991.

If Russia indeed switches off the gas taps to Germany completely, it will have a huge problem and so will the EU in effect. The winter will be horrendous.

I don't believe this is just a random consequence of "bad man Putin" at all. More is at play. See Hunter Biden and the Trump Ukraine phone call carry on.

---

Furthermore one can obviously lay the blame of excessive money printing at the hands of Trump but Biden only furthered that same economic policy. I don't think either bozo was cautious in that respect. But again maybe much of the control of that policy is out of their hands anyway.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
July 09, 2022, 06:01:26 PM

Explanation
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
July 09, 2022, 06:06:21 PM

Bitcoin was based on trust and it was a far-reaching relationship, but now bitcoin and trust remain only between two counterparties. and in the big picture, it turns out to be a simple payment and here it already plays the role of transparency.

....I would again reiterate that Bitcoin was based on " removal of the need to "trust" "

“don't trust, verify.”

Yeahhhhhhh..

But....

“Conclusion: We have proposed a system for electronic transactions without relying on trust.” Satoshi Nakamoto
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1651

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2022, 06:07:38 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), empowering (1)

“don't trust, verify.”

No its distributed verification.
savetherainforest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609

Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

View Profile
July 09, 2022, 06:13:43 PM

here is a nice presentation of our most famous BTCitcoin 'chicks'
my favorites are neutral good Lina Seiche for her cool comics and lawful neutral Natalie Brunell Cool

Don't know any of these people except Natalie and the woman that is/was clearly a man.

Damn.. I know almost all the bottom ones from the Evil section.   Shocked   Shocked  .. I guess this makes me contemplate on my priorities.   Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2022, 06:22:03 PM

https://youtu.be/bpZvg_FjL3Q

"And though they could not produce the gun
The D.A. said he was the one who did the deed"
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2022, 06:22:50 PM

“don't trust, verify.”

No its distributed verification.

Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2022, 06:34:04 PM

Wimbledon went to all that effort to ban Russian and Belarusian players and incur a fine in the process, only for them to have to hand over the women's trophy to a woman born and raised in Russia regardless.

Roll Eyes

There is nothing that can be done about it since she wasn't played well and worth the trophy. Sometimes people might fight but your goodness and extraordinary skill will path way for you. Politics can not deprive her of her entitlement here 😂. Those who could be angered would keep that to themselves and fight with there feelings.
Life is sweet when you are good!
WatChe

Activity: 896
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2022, 06:39:21 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Roll Eyes

She was born in Moscow in 1999 but representjng Kazakhstan since 2018, after Kazakhstan offered her funding for supporting her tennis future.
Both finalist Elena Rybakina beat Ons Jabeur were making debuts in Wimbledon final, its first time since 1962.

More news from Russia,  Russia’s Sberbank Completes First Digital Asset Transaction. Sberbank subsidiary SberFactoring completed its first DFA transaction worth around 1 billion rubles ($16 million).
The current war has given lesson to Russia that they should move to blockchain technology ASAP to avoid West boycott.
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2022, 06:45:16 PM
Merited by WatChe (1)

Roll Eyes

Yeah, isn't it ironic?  Cool  
serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2022, 06:47:30 PM

here is a nice presentation of our most famous BTCitcoin 'chicks'
my favorites are neutral good Lina Seiche for her cool comics and lawful neutral Natalie Brunell Cool

Don't know any of these people except Natalie and the woman that is/was clearly a man.

Damn.. I know almost all the bottom ones from the Evil section.   Shocked   Shocked  .. I guess this makes me contemplate on my priorities.   Roll Eyes   Roll Eyes

Who's the girl in the red bra? Is she deepthroating the invisible man?  Grin
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2022, 06:50:24 PM

Roll Eyes

Good for her.

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
July 09, 2022, 06:55:17 PM
Merited by serveria.com (1)

Roll Eyes

She was born in Moscow in 1999 but representjng Kazakhstan since 2018, after Kazakhstan offered her funding for supporting her tennis future.
Both finalist Elena Rybakina beat Ons Jabeur were making debuts in Wimbledon final, its first time since 1962.

serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2022, 06:57:41 PM

Roll Eyes

There is nothing that can be done about it since she wasn't played well and worth the trophy. Sometimes people might fight but your goodness and extraordinary skill will path way for you. Politics can not deprive her of her entitlement here 😂. Those who could be angered would keep that to themselves and fight with there feelings.
Life is sweet when you are good!

She's good from the baseline, both fore- and backhand, killer serve! Decent footwork for her height. Cons: lack of mental toughness and poor volleys/net play.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
July 09, 2022, 07:01:22 PM

Explanation
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
July 09, 2022, 07:10:40 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (10)

3d printed Guns, are going to become more of a thing .........

https://www.youtube.com/c/PrintShootRepeat
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
July 09, 2022, 07:15:55 PM

Roll Eyes

Well she changed citizenship for money, so not really a Russian poster girl.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10155

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 09, 2022, 07:52:21 PM

Week 26 Report some of the things to notice the most important onw is the Delta level, Its says that spot is still untouched but now aftwr break of 22K resistance I'm Highly Bullish still Cycle Period Unknown.

The other Ranges compared to the Previous Cycle are satisfied but now trying to find how and on what level Delta level can be triggered, But 1 important thing is in Previous all cycle's the 200 Spot is Absolute Low but his time it's Broken what's the effect of that i really don't know.

Thats the Thing which can be relatable, All of weak hands now vanished they will buy now on ATH good Luck,

Not easy for normies to figure out how to NOT  be chasing the price rather than trying to put systems into place in which they are putting themselves in a position in which the bitcoin comes to them.. rather than chasing it.

Many of us longer term bitcoiners (BTC accumulators/holders) have come to realize that DCA and buying on dips can help to lessen the likelihood of chasing BTC price at a later point, and surely there still are difficulties in terms of finding a balance that feels sufficiently aggressive enough to cause feelings of feeling that you have enough in case the BTC price goes up but not too aggressive to cause either nervousness (or even a shakening of the coins from hands) if the BTC price goes down instead of up.

EDIT: Fuck Brexit! On every second item i order from the UK, shipment gets halted at customs office because of "missing import license". Fuck you, Boris!

Have you considered that your problems are *caused* by an oversized and overbearing government and asking for a bigger and less accountable one to overcome them is looking at things somewhat askew?

On second glance, sure af.
It was quite an emotional edit.

hahahahaha

Control ur lil selfie!!!!!!! (and your snot-nosed kids too)    Angry Angry Angry Angry

Maybe they need more guns?

That's a trick question. Who doesn't?

That surely is a theory.

"The world would be a better place with more guns."

Finally, after 8 months of waiting we have a dead cat bounce! And all this because of the "good news" of some ponzis paying fiat debt and getting back their BTC collateral. Once again the market is irrational. These ponzis are specialized at coordinated BTC shorting to give the clients the proper yield in BTC. My guess is that they will wait for the cat to stall somewhere in the 26K-35K range, to resume the shorting.
~snip~

I was hoping that all these companies would fail, which would be the best sequence of events regardless of the negative impact on Bitcoin in the short term. However, as things stand, this crypto circus will continue and people will continue to believe in fairy tales after all - because irrational behavior during the pandemic has become even more pronounced than before.

Can't agree more. There is hardly any prediction that has gone true regarding bitcoin price, evident from historical dafa. Yesterday I read a tweet where its written by a popular social media crypto guy that "bitcoin wont be traded under 20k again".
Everyone can predict there future price but the fact is there is no way we can determine future price of bitcoin. That's positive or negative aspect of decentralized cryptocurrency aka bitcoin.

So often the ability to predict the future is expressed in strange ways, and there may well be some inherent attributes regarding talking that way and wanting to know how to plan.

Perhaps frequently we trap ourselves because we have some difficulties to plan for both directions at the same time or to prepare for all three possibilities at the same time.

I believe that most people can learn how to prepare for the future better, and even to weigh probabilities rather than just giving up and assigning equal weight to future possibilities by proclaiming that anything can happen, and even though it is true that anything can happen, many of us know and are able to try to communicate that some outcomes are more likely than others, so even if we believe that UP is more likely we can also prepare for down.

For example, since about September 2020, BTC prices have been quite a bit above and beyond $10k, so since after September 2020, there have been quite a few folks kicking themselves for NOT getting more coins around $10k or below $10k, and some of those folks still fail/refuse to stock up and stack up on coins in current times because they overly assign the possibilities of BTC prices going back down to $10k or even going down from our current price point - which may or may not play out in their favor.  We do not know yet, but there are likely probabilities that are way more realistic than others, which should be helpful to attempt to prepare for if the BTC price ends up going down or not.

Ongoingly, I attempt to assign and reassign possibilities of UP or DOWN in my own head, but it is not very common that my reassignments cause me to change around my BTC maintenance plans different from what buy/sell orders had already been in place, but my spreads and my increments are not so large in order that I am able to ignore the levels of our most recent volatility (that many of us, including yours truly) seem to have had gone quite a bit beyond reasonable/prudent expectations.., but then we get additional facts and analyze what we later believed to have happened and attempt to apply logic to the matter in order to account for the latests of happenings (and the news).

I am pretty sure that there are some bitcoiners who do not feel any needs to make any adjustments to what they are doing, yet these strange times seem to be affecting almost anyone who has financial resources, and sure if you do not have anything or any investments, then you might truly proclaim that you do not feel very affected by recent financial events in the world, whether bitcoin or other matters.. but you noticed that the quality of the food in the dumpsters has gone down in quality and quantity..

I had a well to do no coiner relative who recently came out with a pretty strong statement regarding bitcoin's recent demise, and I said that I am not really that worried in terms of the overall picture because so many other assets are having similar kinds of struggles.  I also proclaimed that when it comes time to recovery of prices and various assets, I am having difficulties appreciating or recognizing any other place that I would want to be other than bitcoin (and sure I already have some other investments too, but having some value in bitcoin seems to be a good thing).  He said that he agreed, but surely he is not even considering attempting to understand bitcoin or to get any of his value in bitcoin (even a small percentage), and after I started to go into a wee bit of a further explanation of some of the surface matters around bitcoin's price volatility matters, he kept repeating that he was becoming confused as fuck to follow what I was saying.  He is not a dumb person, and he knows about finances and even having conversations with his financial consultant, which likely keeps him from getting too excited about bitcoin or even knowing what bitcoin is, but in any event his proclamations of confusion and lack of understanding really caused me to believe that he is not even close to being able to accept or understand any details related to bitcoin (even though I believe that I have pretty decent abilities to hone in on sorting the wheat from chaff), and he will likely remain a no coiner for at least another few more years.. maybe the rest of his life his financial consultant will continue to make him feel good about sticking with what he has been doing and it is still working out as good as anything else, no?.. but who knows?

I was watching the whole CZ and FTX Twitter Show haha that made feel to post a meme as

Link or it didn't happen.
Pages: « 1 ... 30888 30889 30890 30891 30892 30893 30894 30895 30896 30897 30898 30899 30900 30901 30902 30903 30904 30905 30906 30907 30908 30909 30910 30911 30912 30913 30914 30915 30916 30917 30918 30919 30920 30921 30922 30923 30924 30925 30926 30927 30928 30929 30930 30931 30932 30933 30934 30935 30936 30937 [30938] 30939 30940 30941 30942 30943 30944 30945 30946 30947 30948 30949 30950 30951 30952 30953 30954 30955 30956 30957 30958 30959 30960 30961 30962 30963 30964 30965 30966 30967 30968 30969 30970 30971 30972 30973 30974 30975 30976 30977 30978 30979 30980 30981 30982 30983 30984 30985 30986 30987 30988 ... 33303 »
  Print  

Jump to: