June 21, 2024, 08:35:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 [6333] 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 ... 33468 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26404451 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
UglyTroll

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:09:43 PM

May 10th, nothing gonna happen, just another boring weekend  Cool
freebit13

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I got Satoshi's avatar!

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:16:01 PM

Bobby Lee is on the foundation board now... perhaps we can expect and epic pump?
bitcoinsrus

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:20:57 PM

Bobby Lee is on the foundation board now... perhaps we can expect and epic pump?

Blue

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:33:51 PM

Wait ! the guy on the right is Karpeles after his face transplant !
freebit13

Activity: 616

I got Satoshi's avatar!

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:34:59 PM

Or maybe nobody can understand the market at the moment because the pump and dumps are just a bunch of crazy mexicans dealing drugs  Roll Eyes

http://www.coindesk.com/japan-makes-first-bitcoin-related-drug-arrest/
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 06:54:05 PM

wow such dumps
Carra23
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:55:58 PM

So, may 10th, CCMF?

No, I expect the opposite.

Whip out your fiat and keep it ready.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1779

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:00:53 PM

Explanation
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:12:19 PM

I appear to be firmly at the bottom of the pyramid but bitcoin has returned around %400 of my original investment.

Most of the layers of the pyramid are not pictured.  This is merely the eye, magnified.
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:20:48 PM

since bitcoins pay no dividends, the expected gain for the average investor, in the long run, is negative.

when denominated in bitcoin, this is true.  when denominated in anything else, it is untrue.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:30:37 PM

So you never lost shit. You didn't even lose your computer. Yet, you came on the forum and announced that your bitcoin was stolen.

Now I try hard to minimize the risk to the well-being of anyone, and to raise the stakes in the game described as follows: if someone actually copied the private keys there (I had access to over 6000 bitcoins unencrypted, open in my computer browser windows during the time it was compromised), he will have to suffer the fact becoming public in its entirety + all the details, if he spends the bitcoins before I have the time to spend them myself. Due to extensive precautions involved, it will take me approximately a week of calendar time + several thousand dollars, to fully ensure that the bitcoins are safe, by sending them to uncompromised addresses. I plan to concentrate on that during this week.
(emphasis added)

Ok, idiot. Sorry for having so much long-suffering for you, ever since your infamous entrance to the forum a few months ago. Try to read and understand the bolded part and reason, what might have been the reason for the forum disclosure above in the midst of the action, without having the knowledge if keys were copied or not. HINT: it is in red.

You SHOULD try to please me. And the rest of us by being honest.

You are too stupid to be pleased. A fool and his bitcoins soon part. I just hope that you don't cause collateral damage to your loved ones in the process.

Ignored.

Is anyone reading this?  Is anyone reading Rpietila's responses to my simple questions?

So basically you are saying that your computer want not TOUCHED. Yet you came on to the forum to tell people that your coins were stolen (a lie) which you say that you did to neutralize any potential future threat - when you could have simply TRANSFERRED the coins to a new secure wallet. There - threat gone.

Why do you lie about this shit? We aren't idiots and you aren't lying about anything important. The only plausible reason you did this was so that you could get attention and maybe have an excuse to tell the world about your 6000 coins. Just like you decided to namedrop douchebag Justin Beiber's name for NO REASON.

Btw, I've been on this forum for almost a year. More lies. Id love to know the infamous entrance you are talking about. Of course, there was no infamous entrance. More lies.

What is it with you? Sometimes you provide good info and opinions. But when you are called out on bullshit you can't handle it. You literally spiral into more and more lies. You never admit that you are wrong or did anything wrong.

And you now, the stakes are higher now. Because you sunk 1 million euros into that hotel of yours. And hotels live and die based on one thing - REPUTATION. You need to get your house in order son, literally and figuratively.
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 07:38:13 PM

So you never lost shit. You didn't even lose your computer. Yet, you came on the forum and announced that your bitcoin was stolen.

Now I try hard to minimize the risk to the well-being of anyone, and to raise the stakes in the game described as follows: if someone actually copied the private keys there (I had access to over 6000 bitcoins unencrypted, open in my computer browser windows during the time it was compromised), he will have to suffer the fact becoming public in its entirety + all the details, if he spends the bitcoins before I have the time to spend them myself. Due to extensive precautions involved, it will take me approximately a week of calendar time + several thousand dollars, to fully ensure that the bitcoins are safe, by sending them to uncompromised addresses. I plan to concentrate on that during this week.
(emphasis added)

Ok, idiot. Sorry for having so much long-suffering for you, ever since your infamous entrance to the forum a few months ago. Try to read and understand the bolded part and reason, what might have been the reason for the forum disclosure above in the midst of the action, without having the knowledge if keys were copied or not. HINT: it is in red.

You are too stupid to be pleased. A fool and his bitcoins soon part. I just hope that you don't cause collateral damage to your loved ones in the process.

Ignored.

Is anyone reading this?  Is anyone reading Rpietila's responses to my simple questions?

So basically you are saying that your computer want not TOUCHED. Yet you came on to the forum to tell people that your coins were stolen (a lie) which you say that you did to neutralize any potential future threat - when you could have simply TRANSFERRED the coins to a new secure wallet. There - threat gone.

Why do you lie about this shit? We aren't idiots and you aren't lying about anything important. The only plausible reason you did this was so that you could get attention and maybe have an excuse to tell the world about your 6000 coins. Just like you decided to namedrop douchebag Justin Beiber's name for NO REASON.

Btw, I've been on this forum for almost a year. More lies. Id love to know the infamous entrance you are talking about. Of course, there was no infamous entrance. More lies.

What is it with you? Sometimes you provide good info and opinions. But when you are called out on bullshit you can't handle it. You literally spiral into more and more lies. You never admit that you are wrong or did anything wrong.

And you now, the stakes are higher now. Because you sunk 1 million euros into that hotel of yours. And hotels live and die based on one thing - REPUTATION. You need to get your house in order son, literally and figuratively.

Yup, reading it.
Something that should take the edge off your frustration: didn't you imply that you had a 1m NXT stake a couple of dozen pages back? (Or was that someone else?)
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:44:07 PM

(emphasis added)

Ignored.

Yup, reading it.
Something that should take the edge off your frustration: didn't you imply that you had a 1m NXT stake a couple of dozen pages back? (Or was that someone else?)

Yes. Why? Is it still going up today? Tongue
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 07:48:49 PM

(emphasis added)

Ignored.

Yup, reading it.

Yes. Why? Is it still going up today? Tongue

Little bit  Cool
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:54:16 PM

Hey Windjc, how's your 1200btc short doing? Do you still have it open?

Most of it. Yes.

I have learned in the past, that the worst thing you can do it overreact when the market moves against you.

It ebbs and flows.

Certainly I am not happy about the announcement from the exchanges that caused all the shorts to close on Houbi, but I think it smart to see how this all plays out.

Sometime soon, the exchanges have to come clean about what is going on. And, whatever it is that is going on, there is no way that the chinese market is bullish on fresh fiat.  All we are seeing there right now are the same coins being traded back and forth and the only money buying is money of the sidelines.

So, until I see a break of trends on high volume with confirmation, I won't be making any sudden panic trades.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1779

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:00:54 PM

Explanation
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:05:59 PM

You could actually short sell on Huobi? I`m asking because I learned that crypto people here call it "shorting" when they actually just sell coins, but I guess not in this thread. So people could borrow BTC and then short sell them on Huobi? Where did they borrow?
p0peji

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:08:55 PM

Most of it. Yes.

I have learned in the past, that the worst thing you can do it overreact when the market moves against you.

It ebbs and flows.

Certainly I am not happy about the announcement from the exchanges that caused all the shorts to close on Houbi, but I think it smart to see how this all plays out.

Sometime soon, the exchanges have to come clean about what is going on. And, whatever it is that is going on, there is no way that the chinese market is bullish on fresh fiat.  All we are seeing there right now are the same coins being traded back and forth and the only money buying is money of the sidelines.

So, until I see a break of trends on high volume with confirmation, I won't be making any sudden panic trades.

Probably tomorrow morning the market will go down again.
p0peji

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:10:10 PM

You could actually short sell on Huobi? I`m asking because I learned that crypto people here call it "shorting" when they actually just sell coins, but I guess not in this thread. So people could borrow BTC and then short sell them on Huobi? Where did they borrow?

For as far as I know yes, and you could even leverage your trades.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:22:45 PM

Most of it. Yes.

It ebbs and flows.

Probably tomorrow morning the market will go down again.

We'll see. I think the market might inch upward this weekend.

I think Chinese traders are more full of hopium than even the crazies on here. I mean, those guys are trading into the mouths of government that kills citizens it doesn't like. 

Any excuse to go higher and they will. But I think next week we get some "come to jesus" news or clarification of the situation with the exchanges.
Pages: « 1 ... 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 [6333] 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 ... 33468 »
  Print  

Jump to: