June 22, 2024, 05:05:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 [6334] 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 ... 33469 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26404605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Pente

Activity: 528
Merit: 527

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 08:27:11 PM

So you never lost shit. You didn't even lose your computer. Yet, you came on the forum and announced that your bitcoin was stolen.

Now I try hard to minimize the risk to the well-being of anyone, and to raise the stakes in the game described as follows: if someone actually copied the private keys there (I had access to over 6000 bitcoins unencrypted, open in my computer browser windows during the time it was compromised), he will have to suffer the fact becoming public in its entirety + all the details, if he spends the bitcoins before I have the time to spend them myself. Due to extensive precautions involved, it will take me approximately a week of calendar time + several thousand dollars, to fully ensure that the bitcoins are safe, by sending them to uncompromised addresses. I plan to concentrate on that during this week.
(emphasis added)

Ok, idiot. Sorry for having so much long-suffering for you, ever since your infamous entrance to the forum a few months ago. Try to read and understand the bolded part and reason, what might have been the reason for the forum disclosure above in the midst of the action, without having the knowledge if keys were copied or not. HINT: it is in red.

You SHOULD try to please me. And the rest of us by being honest.

You are too stupid to be pleased. A fool and his bitcoins soon part. I just hope that you don't cause collateral damage to your loved ones in the process.

Ignored.

Is anyone reading this?  Is anyone reading Rpietila's responses to my simple questions?

So basically you are saying that your computer want not TOUCHED. Yet you came on to the forum to tell people that your coins were stolen (a lie) which you say that you did to neutralize any potential future threat - when you could have simply TRANSFERRED the coins to a new secure wallet. There - threat gone.

Why do you lie about this shit? We aren't idiots and you aren't lying about anything important. The only plausible reason you did this was so that you could get attention and maybe have an excuse to tell the world about your 6000 coins. Just like you decided to namedrop douchebag Justin Beiber's name for NO REASON.

Btw, I've been on this forum for almost a year. More lies. Id love to know the infamous entrance you are talking about. Of course, there was no infamous entrance. More lies.

What is it with you? Sometimes you provide good info and opinions. But when you are called out on bullshit you can't handle it. You literally spiral into more and more lies. You never admit that you are wrong or did anything wrong.

And you now, the stakes are higher now. Because you sunk 1 million euros into that hotel of yours. And hotels live and die based on one thing - REPUTATION. You need to get your house in order son, literally and figuratively.

Wow...this is the best soap opera ever!
Carra23
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:30:33 PM

Hey Windjc, how's your 1200btc short doing? Do you still have it open?

Most of it. Yes.

I have learned in the past, that the worst thing you can do it overreact when the market moves against you.

It ebbs and flows.

Certainly I am not happy about the announcement from the exchanges that caused all the shorts to close on Houbi, but I think it smart to see how this all plays out.

Sometime soon, the exchanges have to come clean about what is going on. And, whatever it is that is going on, there is no way that the chinese market is bullish on fresh fiat.  All we are seeing there right now are the same coins being traded back and forth and the only money buying is money of the sidelines.

So, until I see a break of trends on high volume with confirmation, I won't be making any sudden panic trades.

What announcements were those?

1200 BTC short. Thats a lot.
BitchicksHusband

Activity: 378
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:33:34 PM

Quoting somebody from a year ago at a panic moment when they thought somebody could have stolen their coins? 

When they paid a hotel extra for no staff to be present during a certain time, only to have staff wandering through unannounced?

Wow, dude.  I don't even know what to say.  If you have to go back a year to barely find dirt on somebody, I think you have probably accomplished the opposite of what you were trying to do.

I've never found Risto to be anything but honest and concerned about everyone's well-being to the best of his ability.  That's a rare commodity around here.
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:35:56 PM

Quoting somebody from a year ago at a panic moment when they thought somebody could have stolen their coins?  

When they paid a hotel extra for no staff to be present during a certain time, only to have staff wandering through unannounced?

Wow, dude.  I don't even know what to say.  If you have to go back a year to barely find dirt on somebody, I think you have probably accomplished the opposite of what you were trying to do.

I've never found Risto to be anything but honest and concerned about everyone's well-being to the best of his ability.  That's a rare commodity around here.

interesting. would you like some ketchup or mayonnaise with that ?
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 08:38:56 PM

Wow, dude.  I don't even know what to say.  If you have to go back a year to barely find dirt on somebody, I think you have probably accomplished the opposite of what you were trying to do.

I've never found Risto to be anything but honest and concerned about everyone's well-being to the best of his ability.  That's a rare commodity around here.

hunny?
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:41:17 PM

Wow, dude.  I don't even know what to say.  If you have to go back a year to barely find dirt on somebody, I think you have probably accomplished the opposite of what you were trying to do.

I've never found Risto to be anything but honest and concerned about everyone's well-being to the best of his ability.  That's a rare commodity around here.

I didn't quote anything from a year ago. I didn't even read the old thread. I am simply asking him questions and getting responses based on things he is saying in last 24 hours.

Maybe you should get his **** out of your mouth  Shocked Cool long enough to read the entire exchange.

I'm just playing with you, don't get angry.
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:41:28 PM

hunny?

caramel maybe ?
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 08:47:44 PM

back on topic it looks like where moving up!
Davyd05

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:54:36 PM

indeed, Its all that "hopium" the Chinese are on lol
Stevenrm87

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:55:19 PM

CCMF!
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1779

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:00:54 PM

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10428

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:03:37 PM

I didn't quote anything from a year ago. I didn't even read the old thread. I am simply asking him questions and getting responses based on things he is saying in last 24 hours.

Maybe you should get his **** out of your mouth  Shocked Cool long enough to read the entire exchange.

I think pumpkin head quoted Rpietila, and then Rpietila provided an amorphous and ambiguous and contradictory and evasive attempt to contextualize that made matters worse. 

I genuinely appreciate Rpietila's various contributions to this thread and the forum; however, Rpietila is NOT very strong in the taking responsibility arena, and he seems to want to add drama and self-glorification where neither drama nor self-glorification seems appropriate.

I don't even agree with the seemingly bearish nature of windjc; however, he has been spot on in his various posts to highlight the contradictory and illogical muddle that Rpietila had been attempting to communicate.  Rpietila just got worked up, failed to adequately respond and claimed to "ignore" Windjc.  I am generally a pretty big fan of Rpietila's technical contributions and analyses (to the extent that he is NOT charging for them), but he should get real, and slow down with some of the self-aggrandizing.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:08:25 PM

I think pumpkin head quoted Rpietila, and then Rpietila provided an amorphous and ambiguous and contradictory and evasive attempt to contextualize that made matters worse. 

I genuinely appreciate Rpietila's various contributions to this thread and the forum; however, Rpietila is NOT very strong in the taking responsibility arena, and he seems to want to add drama and self-glorification where neither drama nor self-glorification seems appropriate.

I don't even agree with the seemingly bearish nature of windjc; however, he has been spot on in his various posts to highlight the contradictory and illogical muddle that Rpietila had been attempting to communicate.  Rpietila just got worked up, failed to adequately respond and claimed to "ignore" Windjc.  I am generally a pretty big fan of Rpietila's technical contributions and analyses (to the extent that he is NOT charging for them), but he should get real, and slow down with some of the self-aggrandizing.

Pretty much.

I'd comment some more on this but I have a lunch date with Paris Hilton.
octaft

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:12:53 PM

You can't know any of that for certain, though. Not just for him, but for anybody, really.
oda.krell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:18:33 PM

Pretty much.

Big deal, I'm getting head from Alan Greenspan right this moment.He's okay. Not great, but okay.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10428

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:33:35 PM

Pretty much.

Big deal, I'm getting head from Alan Greenspan right this moment.He's okay. Not great, but okay.

Couldn't be better than Justin Bieber.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1779

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:00:54 PM

Explanation
keewee
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:05:41 PM

I quoted Risto because Dabs asked wtf these guys were discussing. Without the facts people were making assumptions. Having read the quotes again it's clear that the loss was some property with a value of 1 btc (~$120 worth) and the private keys to a large number of bitcoins which may or may not have been used by the intruders. This supported Risto's side of the argument, if anything.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 10:13:07 PM

bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 10:41:55 PM

I know it's out of topic but might be interesting if you want to cut down the electricity bill and earn more. Smiley

I have installed solar panels and have ability to host your mining equipment with 5% of total mined at the end of the month.

I provide remote access and also maintenance if needed ( cleaning, etc.) I am computer technician and can also provide firmware updates if needed also )

If anyone wants then pm me.

Thanks Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 [6334] 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 ... 33469 »
  Print  

Jump to: