Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:22:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving bitcoins  (Read 32700 times)
artows21

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:13:29 AM

First you can't save bitcoin like fiat currencies in a bank .
It is totally Decentralised.
You can keep it in your bitcoin( mostly blockchain wallet) and use it when you want it.

Talking about interests, you do not get any interest for keeping your money on blockchain. But the cost of bitcoins is increasing so rapidly that it is like an investment,

You can purchase bitcoins today and keep it with you and on the right time sell it.
You will gain a lot a the cost of bitcoins would have increased drastically by the time you sell it.
You can consider it as an interest in fact ,

So I think it would be more than the interest you get from bank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:48:46 AM

Saving in bitcoin at least 10% of your earning will really help your life one day.  Due to the ever increasing of Bitcoin price, the once 10% would be equal to 100% of your earnings that time due to BTC increased value.

Even with 5% if the 10% is too much especially to those who's salary are enough for their daily needs.  5% of income converted to Bitcoin and hold it for a very long time, 5 to 10 years maybe.  It may not that much today but I am sure this will have a good price after 5 years and what more if 10 years had past.  
Sometimes people feel distress when they need to save their earnings. I think they have to instill in their mindset that the store would be good for the future. at least save 1-10% each receive a salary it was much better
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:47:10 AM

Saving in bitcoin at least 10% of your earning will really help your life one day.  Due to the ever increasing of Bitcoin price, the once 10% would be equal to 100% of your earnings that time due to BTC increased value.

Even with 5% if the 10% is too much especially to those who's salary are enough for their daily needs.  5% of income converted to Bitcoin and hold it for a very long time, 5 to 10 years maybe.  It may not that much today but I am sure this will have a good price after 5 years and what more if 10 years had past.  
Sometimes people feel distress when they need to save their earnings. I think they have to instill in their mindset that the store would be good for the future. at least save 1-10% each receive a salary it was much better

They would surely need to keep a strong mindset, if they keep on spending bitcoin and not saving it because they are distress of it, then give it to someone that you trust or a member of your family that are good in keeping it, and teach him the way of bitcoin maybe there would be someone that are more great and skillful with saving your bitcoins.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:47:23 PM

We should always BTC keep seving. For feature. And wait for the price to go higher as keeping money in bitcoins is saving and also a investment at a same time and saving money in bitcoins will grow your money even if you don't do anything with it and it will give best outcome in compare to saving money in banks.
yeah a lot of people are holding their bitcoin for the future because they know that bitcoin will be more increasing its price and we know bitcoin increasing its price too much faster day by day and a lot of people adopting bitcoin as investment.
in fact holding bitcoin is the best option in present time. i thin every one is expecting that the price of bitcoin can increase more and more therefore i think holding bitcoin is the best option i think.

Hold most of them for future and with rest try to multiply them in trading and if everything goes fine then you will be holding more number of coins in future which will give you higher profits as of now spending is not good and saving them is the best idea.

Yes, it's good to store, but to multiply is even better. I also try to increase the number of my coins. That's when the price went down - I buy coins.

Very nice idea, grab the chance if the coin goes down buy it and hold it until.it rises up again, like some did in early 2017 the coin goes down because of the panic selling then some grab the chance to buy some coin that is why it increases high again demand rises.
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:50:27 PM

We should always BTC keep seving. For feature. And wait for the price to go higher as keeping money in bitcoins is saving and also a investment at a same time and saving money in bitcoins will grow your money even if you don't do anything with it and it will give best outcome in compare to saving money in banks.
yeah a lot of people are holding their bitcoin for the future because they know that bitcoin will be more increasing its price and we know bitcoin increasing its price too much faster day by day and a lot of people adopting bitcoin as investment.
in fact holding bitcoin is the best option in present time. i thin every one is expecting that the price of bitcoin can increase more and more therefore i think holding bitcoin is the best option i think.

Hold most of them for future and with rest try to multiply them in trading and if everything goes fine then you will be holding more number of coins in future which will give you higher profits as of now spending is not good and saving them is the best idea.

Yes, it's good to store, but to multiply is even better. I also try to increase the number of my coins. That's when the price went down - I buy coins.

Very nice idea, grab the chance if the coin goes down buy it and hold it until.it rises up again, like some did in early 2017 the coin goes down because of the panic selling then some grab the chance to buy some coin that is why it increases high again demand rises.

Price has gone down today so we should miss this opportunity of buying more number of coins as price will surely rise in next few days which will result in giving us positive results on our investments and if you feel that price can even go lower in next days then wait or else buying at this price is even affordable.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:25:46 AM

You can't save your bitcoin directly to a bank unless there is already a bitcoin bank in your location. If it is not yet available then it will be converted first on your country's currency or your prefered other currency option. The rate will be depends on the bank because sometimes they have differences.

I guess there were some countries that uses and accept bitcoin legally and so the bank accepted in some, I guess in the Philippines the Central Bank there accepts already If I am not mistaken.  But dont worry as soon everyone will decide to accept bitcoin because of its so much popularity.

I doubt that Philippines Central Bank accepted bitcoin, maybe in some other terms they just allowed it, For sure they a hidden agenda why there doing it, It could be in a long run they are planning to make it centralize once they found out their citizens are getting aware into bitcoin. But that's not going to work because of decentralization of bitcoin.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:35:54 AM

Saving bitcoin is advantage because you can sell it in when the time of bitcoin price will spike higher and you gain profit from it. Holding bitcoin for a long time will surely benefit you as months passed by because if you sell while the price is low it doesn't make sense for profit when that time you dump.

So that, it is good that you can earn bitcoin now, so when time goes by it can increase your bitcoin and you can get higher amount because of that. When you know how to handle your bitcoin and you know how to earn a lot bitcoin online then I think it is really good for us to have it TODAY so that when time goes by it can increases the amount .  Grin
foxbat

Activity: 484

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:42:22 AM

Bitcoin Savings Account - the smart way to gain interest and make your BTC work for you! Learn quickly how to benefit the most

What is a bitcoin savings account? Why do we have to use it? In fact, we do not need to save bitcoin, we use it to do business and earn more profit.
lausam

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:12:37 AM

Better to hold bitcoin than in a bank, because bitcoin is more profitable than in a bank that will cut your deposit money per month ..
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:29:54 AM

You don't need to deposit your bitcoins savings in bank because you don't need bank, you only need a good secured wallet and after that, you can easily store bitcoins and earn without fees unlike in the bank that you are trying to put your money. Our bitcoin wallet is bank itself so we don't need third party.
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:54:34 AM

Love it, saving bitcoin give me profit just 1 week ago i hoard 200$ worth bitcoin in my online wallet and just wow see it right now i earned instantly 100$ without doing anything online, i gonna keep this because i have so much trust on bitcoins. it gives my life finance, give me happiness, forget problems, and such have a good friend and learning around. I'll never stop believing on bitcoin  Lips sealed so lets keep earning and enjoying life.
orpel

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:15:10 AM

Do you guys think a day will come and old fashioned banks will allow the hold of BitCoins?
And what about investing in ETF that follows the BitCoin currency?

White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:23:53 AM

Sorry. Theres no bank which is actually accepting bitcoin. Banks are against bitcoin. And i guess theres no bank will accept bitcoin. You only have to get bitcoin wallet. This will act as your own bank. Hardware wallet, web wallet, and lots of kinds of wallet are available. But you can exchange bitcoin to cash and deposit it directly to your bank account. The rate is depending on exchange because every exchange have diiferent rate.
Yes bank didn't accept bitcoin. Some of them didn't believe that bitcoin exist. And some of them when they heard bitcoin "scam" is the first word that comes in their mind. But if you want to save money there different types of wallet online like coins.ph, blockchain.info and so on and so for. try to find it and use it as your bank so that you can save your money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:40:36 AM

Do you guys think a day will come and old fashioned banks will allow the hold of BitCoins?
And what about investing in ETF that follows the BitCoin currency?

I believe that there will be a day that banks will allow and accept bitcoins in the future. We are requiring almost with every industry technology and we know that they are not going to make themselves late to adopt a new currency or virtual money. Because if they won't, people will shift to a low fee crypto and investment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:42:45 AM

Saving bitcoins for the future is always an great option as the price of bitcoin keeps on increasing over a period of time and its better to save bitcoin in wallet instead of saving money in banks as banks will pay limited amount of interest whereas the returns from bitcoin can exceed depending upon its price in future.
I agree with your opinion because if storing in a bitcoin won't benefit but only get a few flowers alone does not fully but if we keep on purse bitcoin, probably the price for the next year will be higher than a high price that is now going on, besides the bitcoin can also featured as our future savings for the future
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:54:31 AM

Saving bitcoins for the future is always an great option as the price of bitcoin keeps on increasing over a period of time and its better to save bitcoin in wallet instead of saving money in banks as banks will pay limited amount of interest whereas the returns from bitcoin can exceed depending upon its price in future.
I agree with your opinion because if storing in a bitcoin won't benefit but only get a few flowers alone does not fully but if we keep on purse bitcoin, probably the price for the next year will be higher than a high price that is now going on, besides the bitcoin can also featured as our future savings for the future
At present situation saving bitcoins will give you huge profit in the future. To see the increment in the price of bitcoin I am sure this year end it will reach unbelievable rate. We can not expect that rate because every week we are seeing 100 to $200 increment in BTC price. So if it continues means, i don't know where it will reach at the end of this year. So save bitcoins and make money.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:00:36 AM

Saving bitcoins on the Banks is not good because we will be losing control in out bitcoins,
i will not put my bitcoins on the Banks although there are service to saving bitcoins on there.
Saving bitcoins on the wallets is enough than put the money on the Banks, bitcoins is our bank.
Seeker01

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:12:34 AM

I think banks are not yet accepting any bitcoin as a savings. the only thing we can do is to hold our bitcoin on our wallet, and wait till the price of bitcoin to increase. i believe in the future this thing will happen, as the demand for bitcoin are increasing.   
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:29:16 AM

I think banks are not yet accepting any bitcoin as a savings. the only thing we can do is to hold our bitcoin on our wallet, and wait till the price of bitcoin to increase. i believe in the future this thing will happen, as the demand for bitcoin are increasing.   

Funny reply, savings means we can save the bitcoin in the wallet only, we don't need the support any financial institution. They need the empowerment of bitcoins in them. That's you see the large scale adoption over bitcoin.
Still we need go more in the bitcoin, you will need to learning difference about bitcoin savings first, I guess.
genos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:37:53 AM

At present situation saving bitcoins will give you huge profit in the future. To see the increment in the price of bitcoin I am sure this year end it will reach unbelievable rate. We can not expect that rate because every week we are seeing 100 to $200 increment in BTC price. So if it continues means, i don't know where it will reach at the end of this year. So save bitcoins and make money.

Yeah better to store your bitcoin in bitcoin wallet rather than bank, moreover as far as i know i still never see bank accept bitcoin. If you use Bitcoin wallet you will got few advantage,  you can full manage your wallet without third party like a bank. And when you using bitcoin wallet, you didn't need to pay a bank every month

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: