Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:30:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 477 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem  (Read 375656 times)
Metros

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:59:15 PM

I'm very upset about my ICO investment. It raised the highest amount from ICO but the price fall down since start. I lost my hopes now. I just want to sell but I don't want to sell at loss. I guess I need to forget about my Bancor investment until it come back to ICO price (If it ever comes).

What you think would happen when ICO rise $100M and more? you helped them to make an exit profit, nothing more. best case scenario you'll make x2 if they create some product.
You can invest now on some good coin/token and make x10 in a month easily..

Try to focus on current coins/tokens or ICO's with $1m-$10m hard cap max.

Lol bancor will easy raise 1 billion cap before they create the network

Oh boy. you have no idea what you've invested on, do you?

I'm not afraid for my investment.. I believe in this market. I invested in mco bnt and pay and all is up just waiting for bnt I think next month it will be at least at 10$

"I think next month at least $10". based on what? why not $20? I mean, if you think just by saying a number it will happen, why sattle on $10? aim for $10000 instead.

Come on, wake up dude. ofc that MCO and PAY will go up and ofc you'll make profit of it. they actually work, they have working products and they had small cap ICO compare to Bancor.

Bancor have no product (Protocol) ready and even if it will be, let's assume next month, out of the blue they will have a working Protocol. why would Bancor should be worth $450M? you kidding me? jeez. do some homework.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:59:43 AM

"I think next month at least $10". based on what? why not $20? I mean, if you think just by saying a number it will happen, why sattle on $10? aim for $10000 instead.

Come on, wake up dude. ofc that MCO and PAY will go up and ofc you'll make profit of it. they actually work, they have working products and they had small cap ICO compare to Bancor.

Bancor have no product (Protocol) ready and even if it will be, let's assume next month, out of the blue they will have a working Protocol. why would Bancor should be worth $450M? you kidding me? jeez. do some homework.

Actually I think the Protocol is ready, it's just frond end and UX of the platform that needs to be finished before the official launch (plus some legal stuff regarding token changers). I agree that $10 is just not possible, but I'd say that we will see a steady growth after the platform will go public, and I hope it will happen this year. Last thing, beside the value of BNT, I really can't wait to use fully functional platform, and be able to convert most of my altcoins without exchanges with lags, rigged orderbooks, wallets maintainance and all that annoying things. Investors dream come true Cool
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:58:57 AM

I will absolutely agree partially with post above mine that development is in last stages or have been completed almost. This can be guessed seeing where the level of development was in July. My opinion is same that only legal matters have been to accomplish as soon as they are done we have ninja announcement of the launch. As about price those are hard to predict but will be lot more higher than ICO in my opinion.
yufu571

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:00:43 AM

BNT leads all of us lose money!
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:48:16 PM

Actually I think the Protocol is ready, it's just frond end and UX of the platform that needs to be finished before the official launch (plus some legal stuff regarding token changers). I agree that $10 is just not possible, but I'd say that we will see a steady growth after the platform will go public, and I hope it will happen this year. Last thing, beside the value of BNT, I really can't wait to use fully functional platform, and be able to convert most of my altcoins without exchanges with lags, rigged orderbooks, wallets maintainance and all that annoying things. Investors dream come true Cool

So when will the protocal and some piratical products  be released? No much information about the development progress, just as the market performance, blow the ICO price, so sad.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
avadhoot

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:15:45 PM

Indorse IND — BNT Token Changer for the Bancor Network

The goal of the Token Changer is to drive liquidity and create a safer exchange mechanism for users of the IND token

https://medium.com/joinindorse/indorse-ind-bnt-token-changer-for-the-bancor-network-11d9dc6ac705
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:04:15 AM

Last night after reading the summer development report I am going to say Bancor is preparing to enter in market being in finishing mode of development. It was such detailed update that one can realize how precious and valuable BNT will be in future. I like team's statement that they were busy with development and now onward they will be available for community permanently to keep in touch.
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:13:20 AM

New blog update with more partnership etc

https://blog.bancor.network/bancor-progress-update-42a2d8cabc70?source=collection_home---4------0----------------
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:33:55 AM

BNT leads all of us lose money!

For now yes, the hype and greed of the team is affecting the project and the price has suffered greatly, I don't think there would have been any thing they can do, they can't even support the floor price that was promised during their ICO in relative to Ethereum price

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:37:57 AM

I plan to start selling from x5 until x10, because this is very likely and very logical expectations.I've loaded up some more ICO times to help me minimize the price gap I bought during many meetings.If you buy in ICO, these cheap tokens are an opportunity to get an average price.
HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:36:49 AM

I'm very upset about my ICO investment. It raised the highest amount from ICO but the price fall down since start. I lost my hopes now. I just want to sell but I don't want to sell at loss. I guess I need to forget about my Bancor investment until it come back to ICO price (If it ever comes).

What you think would happen when ICO rise $100M and more? you helped them to make an exit profit, nothing more. best case scenario you'll make x2 if they create some product.

I'm not afraid for my investment.. I believe in this market. I invested in mco bnt and pay and all is up just waiting for bnt I think next month it will be at least at 10$

mco and pay works? what are you saying man? they doesn't work!!!! you can't use the app to buy at the supermarket! it is just a project with a good team, you can just ask for the card by the app.

Bancor is the most interesting project of 2017, IMO smart token will bright the cryptocurrencies world in the near future: that's why bnt will raise soon.

we're just talking about air... you are afraid for a -25%? it is normal, very normal in this kind of investment... It will raise +400% soon

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
HitTheLow

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:41:34 AM

I plan to start selling from x5 until x10, because this is very likely and very logical expectations.I've loaded up some more ICO times to help me minimize the price gap I bought during many meetings.If you buy in ICO, these cheap tokens are an opportunity to get an average price.

I agree with you, I put some ask between 10$ and 20$ and hold the rest for the long time.

FiNaLize

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:05:40 AM

The ico price in terms of dollars was much higher with Bancor, the bct price didnt drop that much.

Metros

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:24:54 AM

mco and pay works? what are you saying man? they doesn't work!!!! you can't use the app to buy at the supermarket! it is just a project with a good team, you can just ask for the card by the app.

Bancor is the most interesting project of 2017, IMO smart token will bright the cryptocurrencies world in the near future: that's why bnt will raise soon.

we're just talking about air... you are afraid for a -25%? it is normal, very normal in this kind of investment... It will raise +400% soon

Go with TenX card to supermarket and you'll see it works. you can see Youtube videos of users that tested it as well.

Bancor most interesting project of 2017? please enlighten me what's so interesting on a protocol that already existed on many other platforms and yet to be even existed on Bancor?

Bancor the only negative ICO in history of crypto, is that normal? nope. you say it will raise +400% based on what, hopes? why not +4500% or +15000%? you are just a speculator that made an investment on something he have no idea on.

Learn this lesson, do not invest on high-cap ICO's again, ever. or you likely to lose your money.

HitTheLow

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:56:00 AM

Go with TenX card to supermarket and you'll see it works. you can see Youtube videos of users that tested it as well.

Bancor most interesting project of 2017? please enlighten me what's so interesting on a protocol that already existed on many other platforms and yet to be even existed on Bancor?

Bancor the only negative ICO in history of crypto, is that normal? nope. you say it will raise +400% based on what, hopes? why not +4500% or +15000%? you are just a speculator that made an investment on something he have no idea on.

Learn this lesson, do not invest on high-cap ICO's again, ever. or you likely to lose your money.

Lol there is just a youtube video of tenx's team man.. cards are not delivered yet. You don't know what you are talking about. I m in all projects tenx monaco and bnt and all of them went down of the ico's price at the start. Mco at the beginning drop from 3$ to 0,7$ and now is 10$. Just give the time to the people to better understand their projects

turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:02:06 PM

Bancor the only negative ICO in history of crypto, is that normal? nope.

uhhh what?? there are plenty of ICOs that have went below ICO price

pretty much all crypto is just air at this point, like he told you. so your argument is pointless and you sound like a salty ICO investor who "learned his lesson" by selling low and is now fudding desperately to justify that decision

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Retired

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 12:04:15 PM

What is the price of Bancor tokens?
Karl_Marx

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:35:19 PM

Is of even possible for bnt to rise? I guess it's impossible due to the selling and buying of the smart contract at fixed price? It's closely connected to ETH price.
leonard852

Activity: 372

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:44:55 PM

long time not to  bancor thread , ico price in terms of dollars was much higher with Bancor, but the btc price didnt drop that much. but Bancor  everything is going well ,
FiNaLize

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:41:35 PM

Bancor the only negative ICO in history of crypto, is that normal? nope.

uhhh what?? there are plenty of ICOs that have went below ICO price

pretty much all crypto is just air at this point, like he told you. so your argument is pointless and you sound like a salty ICO investor who "learned his lesson" by selling low and is now fudding desperately to justify that decision

It just seems harder with such a high cap, I think that a lot of times people expect an instant jump after the release. Bancor  had no hardcap and the sky was the limit

Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 477 »
  Print  

Jump to: