Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:57:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 477 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem  (Read 375656 times)
Trollollo

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:06:39 PM

It seems that people simply don't get it, even after the price floor is gone.
First, they said that it was impossible for the price floor to disappear, now they are delusional that the price is going to increase.

Wake up people, Bancor is a pool inside an Ocean called Ethereum.
The concept behind Bancor is a Ponzi scheme, nothing less, nothing more. The only way the price can really increase is if more people buys it.

On the other side, the real Crypto price is truly decided by the market.

It seems that there is a lot of dumb money going on these days. So many people wishing to loose money.

I just hope that people are prepared to loose their money and don't whine about it, they were warned so many times, that they just decided to blindly loose their money.

I still find incredible how much scamming is going on these days, this is just going to bring a bad reputation to the crypto world.

Maybe the people will use their cells between their ears to actually take action and cut their loses before they lost serious money, it is still not too late.

Point me please,at text where Bankor`s team said,that it is impossible for price floor to disappear.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:02:28 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 04:48:36 AM by Shahrul09

First, they said that it was impossible for the price floor to disappear, now they are delusional that the price is going to increase.

The concept behind Bancor is a Ponzi scheme, nothing less, nothing more. The only way the price can really increase is if more people buys it.

It seems that there is a lot of dumb money going on these days. So many people wishing to loose money.

I just hope that people are prepared to loose their money and don't whine about it, they were warned so many times, that they just decided to blindly loose their money.

I still find incredible how much scamming is going on these days, this is just going to bring a bad reputation to the crypto world.

Maybe the people will use their cells between their ears to actually take action and cut their loses before they lost serious money, it is still not too late.

Point me please,at text where Bankor`s team said,that it is impossible for price floor to disappear.
They arent any.
Some guy just like to spurt some  bullshit
That guy should at least put some fact in the arguemnt or else its clearly a fud
MBW_2

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:37:27 AM

Now that I'm too late to sell at the floor price, is it still worth to let my coins on bittrex ? Is bittrex a good option for the value of my coins?
dfebrero

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:44:59 AM

Bancor Protocol will prove itself in 2018. It is one solution for the world of tomorrow, where any startup will issue a token representing stock or raw material.
Trollollo

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:03:59 AM

They arent any.
Some guy just like to spurt some  bullshit
That guy should at least put some fact in the arguemnt or else its clearly a fud
I know,mate.This is why I ask him to give some confirmation of his words.
This project can be another Etherum in couple of years.Actualy Bancor solved problem of ICO`s hacking problem.Once people will be able to make ICO`s on Bancor`s platform,there will be no chance for hacker,to change ICO address,like it was with SONM and CIVIC.
Bancor will be also trustful exchange,and people who are selling now,will really regret about it in future.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
RAGEmond

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:06:46 AM

What was the sale price in USD? If anyone knows. Thanks in advance.

hard to tell it wasnt measured in USD but in ETH

100 BNT = 0.1 ETH but since Prices vary the only Thing you can stick with is the ration 0.1:100 Smiley

you could take the Price of ETH dring the date of ICO to know how much 0.1 ETH was worth and then divide it /100 BNT to know how much 1 BNT was worth at the date of ico
Trollollo

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:07:39 AM

What was the sale price in USD? If anyone knows. Thanks in advance.
It was about 3.60$ per BNT

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
inck

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:08:19 AM

Now that I'm too late to sell at the floor price, is it still worth to let my coins on bittrex ? Is bittrex a good option for the value of my coins?

Are you in need of the money? If not, hodl. You could have sold for a long time at 0,01 ETH just a few days ago. And now you're willing to sell beneath ICO price?
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:21:41 AM

The recent dump is just a dump.
That guy didnt buy back.
And this is not manipulation. Its just a weak hand investor that dump,
He should dump in smart contract instead for better price. Lol
This was not only seen here, Bitcoin recent manipulations are amazing and unexpected for majority, now they see this as last opportunity to exit alts, which is wrong. I'm expecting amazing reversal..I will collect lower as much as i can..
the market will continue to bleed until the 1 of august...after that... Smiley
I'm not sure why people suck this but yes, this is how things are working here.
Karitra1

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:31:08 PM

I forgot the password for my account Bancor protocol I want to change it Huh Embarrassed
answer plz sr
Shahrul09

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:41:38 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 02:19:37 PM by Shahrul09

I forgot the password for my account Bancor protocol I want to change it Huh Embarrassed
answer plz sr

You need to list down all your possible password and try them one by one.

And

Sorry to say this, but the teams cannot retrieve your password nor they can reset it.
The password is encrypted.

You need to remember it.
They even put a WARNING during password creation

YOU CANNOT RECOVER YOUR PASSWORD! MAKE SURE YOU REMEMBER IT.

gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:40:56 AM

answer plz sr

It is sad to hear that, in the cryto world. Most of the wallet are encrypted, that means you can not recover your password if you forget it or lost it. The only thing you can do is accepting the fact you have lost your coins. And remember to keep it safe next time.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Shahrul09

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:57:12 AM

Few updates regarding marketing stuff by

Guy @ Bancor in telegram

First let me give you my general philosophy on marketing consumer internet products.

You never saw ads for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc.

The reason is that all growth for consumer internet apps always comes bottom up.

Everyone that tried to market by force a consumer internet app always failed 100% of the time.

Having said that we can divide our project in to a few verticals:

1) Token changers: once deployed, these should be marketed to the crypto community as its more comparable to a B2B product. It saves you money. Once deployed we will run an aggressive marketing campaign later this Summer.

2)End user long tail: Schedule for end of year. This is where marketing is less effective. Instead, what we will focus on is finding the relevant launch partners and early adopters who will be initiating their local tokens. We will support them with capital and HR resources.

Like blogs, subreddits, etc... The funnel to growth is from regular users experiencing the product themselves and then a percentage of them become superusers. For example, no one woke up in the morning and decided to become a blogger. Instead, they started our reading a blog... And then thought to themselves, "I can do this too", " I have an idea".

Our focus with the long tail is tuning the product to be organically viral.

3) Project Tokens (such as Stox). This isnt really marketing. Its biz dev. And we are doing it aggressively. We currently have over a dozen active discussions with upcoming high profile ICOs. I believe we'll see at least a dozen ICOs using the Smart token standard this year and 100+ next year.

4) High profile wins: We are in discussions with a number of major platforms (with millions of users, in one case tens of millions) to initiate platform level partnerships. This is in a way a combination of #2 and #3 via a 3rd party platform.

5) Index funds: Discussions have started with various financial institutions around launching token baskets. We are focusing on both crypto businesses as well as non crypto mainstream financial entities considering asset tokenization.
Shahrul09

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:02:11 AM

Guy @ Bancor in telegram

Finally, let me say that while we of course only want to see the price go up, please understand that the team doesn't day trade, and like any 'public' company we can't be reactive to the 'stock' price on this or that day.

We recognize there was a lot of flippers early on. We also recognize that Bancor is not a trivial concept to communicate.

Our efforts beyond the above are focused on a few things whose fruit isnt picked overnight but requires a few months:

A. Redoing our messaging to more cleaely explain Bancor and the concept of the automated market maker

B. Relaunching Bounty programs: they were wildly successful and gives everyone of our supporters a tangible way to help the efforts. These will launch around the first week of August

C. Growing the team. This is key. We were 15 by the time of the ICO. We have growth target of 40 by end of year and 100 by end of 2018. We will be opening offices in Tokyo and Shanghai in early 2018. All these actions take time... and from experience I can tell you growing a team from 15 to 100 is a very dangerous process. Maintaining the amazing company culture we have today as we scale is critical and this is probably the single biggest risk factor we now face.
denam

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:20:47 AM

Keeping your coins at any exchange as cold storing option is not wise at all whether it is Bittrex or any other exchange. Why to let coins there when you are not going to trade with them. You should move them at myetherewallet which gives to access to your private keys to be able to use your funds from anywhere using any compatible wallet later.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:26:59 AM

Awesome updates which are mentioned up taken by telegram. It is appreciable effort to share all these discussions which surely is small part of the long discussions. Bancor will be game changer and one of the big influence putting projects on the market in this market of digital currencies and projects. I am good to wait for months to get maximum out of my investment in Bancor.
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:01:22 AM

Guy @ Bancor in telegram

B. Relaunching Bounty programs: they were wildly successful and gives everyone of our supporters a tangible way to help the efforts. These will launch around the first week of August

This is excellent news. I hope you'll be even more creative this time in your bounty designing, so that you'll establish new best practices also in the crypto bounty sector.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 12:04:51 PM

Guy @ Bancor in telegram

Finally, let me say that while we of course only want to see the price go up, please understand that the team doesn't day trade, and like any 'public' company we can't be reactive to the 'stock' price on this or that day.

We recognize there was a lot of flippers early on. We also recognize that Bancor is not a trivial concept to communicate.

Our efforts beyond the above are focused on a few things whose fruit isnt picked overnight but requires a few months:

A. Redoing our messaging to more cleaely explain Bancor and the concept of the automated market maker

C. Growing the team. This is key. We were 15 by the time of the ICO. We have growth target of 40 by end of year and 100 by end of 2018. We will be opening offices in Tokyo and Shanghai in early 2018. All these actions take time... and from experience I can tell you growing a team from 15 to 100 is a very dangerous process. Maintaining the amazing company culture we have today as we scale is critical and this is probably the single biggest risk factor we now face.

and to think that $chc is more worth then BNT atm rofl, clearly some corrections are due, and i mean upwards!
gorkem

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:17:00 PM

Dropping Eth prices is giving a good buy opportunity for all those who missed the ICO. Even though Bancor is still over ICO price in Eth, its cost in $ is now much cheaper. Good buy opportunity for those who want to invest fiat.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:22:19 PM

Dropping Eth prices is giving a good buy opportunity for all those who missed the ICO. Even though Bancor is still over ICO price in Eth, its cost in $ is now much cheaper. Good buy opportunity for those who want to invest fiat.

I agree with you and if the Eth prices stay so at least for another week there are also another couple of business  that I would like to start!
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 477 »
  Print  

Jump to: