Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:04:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 477 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem  (Read 375656 times)
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:32:27 AM

Happy to see Bancor over it's ICO price this morning :-).
Now, the ICO speculators are gone : Bancar can rise very high.
Congratulation to the team and the community : I hold mine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:38:31 AM

I do not remember setting up any password for the wallet @ the bounty signature campaign and I can't withdraw the tokens, I bugged support for a month till I was able to login and now they tell me that "Unfortunately we are not able to recovery or reset your password." For real ? So what happens with the tokens that we can't withdraw ? I really don't get why the unspent tokens can't be burned and the bnt sent manually to an address.
Well...If you forgot your password,you should blame yourself,not the team.

Yeah fuck me, it's just the first time in my life I see that something cannot be recovered by a team who owns the shit. They own the address of the signature campaign and the bnt in it, yet they can't send it. makes sense

i feel you mate because i have the same problem lost my password and can't recover or reset, very suck

Seriously guys, passwords and seeds in crypto are the most important things! How can you lost it...  Embarrassed
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:43:03 AM

Happy to see Bancor over it's ICO price this morning :-).
Now, the ICO speculators are gone : Bancar can rise very high.
Congratulation to the team and the community : I hold mine.

Let's say that the ICO speculators ARE GOING, they're not entirely gone yet. For example a whale is right now unloading a huuuuge stack of BNT and it has almost depleted the floor reserve...

abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:49:44 AM

The real rally will start once very first updates in August will be released. BNT token should see huge appreciation and it will rise becasue it is a project of hundred of millions dollars. Real life's business personalities and investors have invested their money into this project. They simply will not let it go like this. Only waiting for good times to come is worth now.
bobq

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:03:40 AM

The real rally will start once very first updates in August will be released. BNT token should see huge appreciation and it will rise becasue it is a project of hundred of millions dollars. Real life's business personalities and investors have invested their money into this project. They simply will not let it go like this. Only waiting for good times to come is worth now.

Are you joking? I believe Bancor's project is worth billions if not trillions in the long term. It's potentially a game changer for the whole world of finance. A paradigm-shifter. We are talking of a decentralized centrak bank for the future. Of course I don't have the crystall ball to see if this potentiality will turn into real facts. On one thing we aree though: once applications will start to roll out, Bancor's value will start to rise, perhaps even dramatically. And a lot of people sellig now will eventually have their "pizza moment".  Grin

pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:12:35 AM

I do not remember setting up any password for the wallet @ the bounty signature campaign and I can't withdraw the tokens, I bugged support for a month till I was able to login and now they tell me that "Unfortunately we are not able to recovery or reset your password." For real ? So what happens with the tokens that we can't withdraw ? I really don't get why the unspent tokens can't be burned and the bnt sent manually to an address.

Yeah fuck me, it's just the first time in my life I see that something cannot be recovered by a team who owns the shit. They own the address of the signature campaign and the bnt in it, yet they can't send it. makes sense

i feel you mate because i have the same problem lost my password and can't recover or reset, very suck

Seriously guys, passwords and seeds in crypto are the most important things! How can you lost it...  Embarrassed

I have passwords saved on encrypted offline drives and even on paper pgp encrypted back from 2003, I don't know how I lost this but I'm pretty sure I let lastpass save it and somehow it didn't.

jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:15:58 AM

Sigh, Bancor is my first failed invest on ICO, i hope it will cheer up bring you guys some fortune.

pwpwpw

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:56:13 AM

Sigh, Bancor is my first failed invest on ICO, i hope it will cheer up bring you guys some fortune.

Not that I'm defending them or anything but how is it a failed investment, when you gave 1 ETH for 100 BNT and now you it costs the same ? Failed means when you invest and it turns out to be a pure scam and you lose 90-100% of your investment and there are a lot of ICOs that did that.

bobq

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:56:21 AM

I have passwords saved on encrypted offline drives and even on paper pgp encrypted back from 2003, I don't know how I lost this but I'm pretty sure I let lastpass save it and somehow it didn't.

It happened to me the same, I even didn't remember to have setup a password. But then, when I realised that I'd lose my bounties, I gave to my brain an ultimatum or else... and I've started to try to get in the wallet with all my usual passwords and possible passwords and variations on all of them until eventually after a looooong horrible time I have suddenly won the jackpot and I could access my funds. Luckily you can try infinite times, no limits. If I would not find the passwd I was ready to build an app which would try to log with millions or even billions of possible passwords. Of course, motivation to get in your wallet is related to how much bounties you have to withdraw...

Trollollo

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:38:42 AM

This forum got many new comers in this year,and exactly this is the reason,why people are pointed only on rise of the price.
Many people do not understand these markets,and are thinking,what price of successful project must only rising up.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
pwpwpw

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:56:30 AM

It happened to me the same, I even didn't remember to have setup a password. But then, when I realised that I'd lose my bounties, I gave to my brain an ultimatum or else... and I've started to try to get in the wallet with all my usual passwords and possible passwords and variations on all of them until eventually after a looooong horrible time I have suddenly won the jackpot and I could access my funds. Luckily you can try infinite times, no limits. If I would not find the passwd I was ready to build an app which would try to log with millions or even billions of possible passwords. Of course, motivation to get in your wallet is related to how much bounties you have to withdraw...

I can't do that since I'm pretty sure now it was lastpass generated (tried about 1000passwords and none of them worked), no way to brute force that, I'm just disappointed that the team won't dedicate a minute of their time to restore this for me, it's 520BNT so about half btc.

Trollollo

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:53:01 AM

I understand you,it is really sad,what you can not access your account...

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
bobq

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:23:09 PM

I can't do that since I'm pretty sure now it was lastpass generated (tried about 1000passwords and none of them worked), no way to brute force that, I'm just disappointed that the team won't dedicate a minute of their time to restore this for me, it's 520BNT so about half btc.

Ouch! That is very very unfortunate. Quite a loss you'd have. In my case the stake was much higher so it would have been a real drama. Perhaps once the bounties withdrawal procedure and its hassle has ended you could try to ask the devs to please just destroy your wallet and to send you the corresponding BNTs manually. This is what I was thinking to do if everything else would have failed. If it works you'll owe me a beer Wink

oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:10:33 PM

A lot of people are out of order. Nothing important to keep on the positive and move on!
----
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:13:09 PM

Rip Bancor fanboys. The floor is dropping.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:22:18 PM

careful.

they will think you're fudding...

but yeah...

Galia fucked you lot in the shitter without lube....
Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:23:15 PM

Did you really think,the price floor contract will last for 2 years?

Lol with the almost a month of stagnation around 0.01eth, it is expected for the price floor to depleted sooner or later.

Anyone can dump now. Nobody gonna stop you.
Even the holder probably already done their own strategy liquidate now and buy later to get more bnt.
kkoh360

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:24:06 PM

I got ERC20 (Ether Token) TOKEN  from selling. Why is it separate from my ether balance in the wallet?

Trollollo

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:25:29 PM

Yes,yes sell in panic-it will fall to bottom Grin

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:27:45 PM

Yes,yes sell in panic-it will fall to bottom Grin
I would love to see more fud that bring more panic so that the price can go down,
Lots of cheap coins for grab
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 477 »
  Print  

Jump to: