Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:36:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 477 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem  (Read 375656 times)
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:05:28 PM

Bancor also moved little bit upwards along with other markets. I think the trend will change sooner and in this hope I bought little more to reduce the price difference. It is hard to predict where the price will reach but it will be up again at ICO in near future this is my only predict and I am confident about this.

The price going up is inevitable it is just a matter of when, the main problem with this project started from the first day when the developers decided to change the terms of their ICO but with time things will change for better

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 04:22:49 AM

Bancor also moved little bit upwards along with other markets. I think the trend will change sooner and in this hope I bought little more to reduce the price difference. It is hard to predict where the price will reach but it will be up again at ICO in near future this is my only predict and I am confident about this.
Just look long term . . .  Wink
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:31:43 AM

The price going up is inevitable it is just a matter of when, the main problem with this project started from the first day when the developers decided to change the terms of their ICO but with time things will change for better

agree. no one can predict how the market will move. but if you are really into a project and the developers are active then maybe we can expect some price increasing especially if they are announcing some improvements. so i suggest to really come and visit the thread of the coins you are holding. Smiley

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:42:13 AM

I agree with you even though the current price is lower than the ICO's. Bancor in near future will surely surpass .01 BTC level.

CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:52:14 AM

Actually right now Bancor has already almost climbed back to ICO's price vs Ether. That's a very good sign.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:38:49 PM

Actually right now Bancor has already almost climbed back to ICO's price vs Ether. That's a very good sign.

Bancor to the moon!
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 04:32:42 PM

It climbed all the back up and now it's at ICO....that's a better sign!  Now, hopefully, it will get back up to where I bought the bancor token.  I'm not going to sell back ---> it's just nice to know that breaking even is an option while I wait for my investment to explode straight up as anticipated, right?
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:39:47 PM

I see it keep advancing in slow motion to upwards after successfully making come back to ICO level's price. Both dumpers and weak hands are out so we can experience few more days little slow but steady increase and then some pump. It will be back up before too long. Hodling is only option to make some money with BNT.
Shahrul09

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:05:50 PM

I see it keep advancing in slow motion to upwards after successfully making come back to ICO level's price. Both dumpers and weak hands are out so we can experience few more days little slow but steady increase and then some pump. It will be back up before too long. Hodling is only option to make some money with BNT.

Well now that Bancor already have their first smart token ICO
https://www.stox.com

Its gonna be a huge project, and stox will be using Bancor platform with BNT as a reserve.
This will boost bncor price even more with the addition of the bnt in stox

Token Generation Event will be on 2/8/17 UTC 1400
https://twitter.com/stx_coin
westhafen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:07:18 PM

Its gonna be a huge project, and stox will be using Bancor platform with BNT as a reserve.

This project is in great demand because it uses social networking and is likely to be famous in the future because as we know around the world already many are using social media to interact on the internet and social networking to get consumers.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 06:29:50 PM

Can somebody explain how the value of bancor will increase when these other projects use bancor as liquidity?  I mean, I kinda of have a general idea but I think I may be missing something.  If the purpose of bancor is to provide some stability to the markets, then how does that translate to an increase in value in the bancor token?  If price stability is the goal, then where does profit fit into that picture?
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:49:35 PM

Can somebody explain how the value of bancor will increase when these other projects use bancor as liquidity?  I mean, I kinda of have a general idea but I think I may be missing something.  If the purpose of bancor is to provide some stability to the markets, then how does that translate to an increase in value in the bancor token?  If price stability is the goal, then where does profit fit into that picture?

I think you should take time and read their whitepaper, I think Bancor will derived is value the way USD derived its value too since it is a reserve currency, the more project get listed on it the stronger it get
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:58:29 PM

I suspect that the Stox ICO is probably the reason of the price's recovery. People start to invest now thinking at the fact that Stox WILL HAVE to buy BNT to build its reserve and therefore BNT's price WILL HAVE to rise (BNT price rises everytime someone creates token for making a reserve) and so price is already rising. Just like Ether's price rose dramatically before Bancor's ICo because people needed Eth for buying BNT.
This being said, you can start to imagine what will happen with the price when many other coins will start to build their reserves with Bancor.  Smiley
And if you have just a bit more of imagination, you can also start to imagine what will happen with the price if all other other coins would start to build their reserves with Bancor, once it becomes the new standard of the industry.  Grin
Shahrul09

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:09:03 AM

Bancor real goal is
continuous liquidity and asynchronous price discovery.

I didn't see anywhere in Whitepaper and faq yet regarding stability.
https://www.bancor.network/faq

And value of bancor will increase when other project use BNT as their reserve
Because the total supply of BNT will reflect the price of bnt in the smart token contract, the higher the token the higher the price.

And STOX ico will be the first smart token ico that using Bancor protocol and bnt as their reserve token.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:23:31 AM

Its little too quiet here where are the devs should they be updating their investors on what is happening on the background been to slack and telegram same scenario, the price went up a little that is because it got pulled by BTC movement.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:29:00 AM

Its little too quiet here where are the devs should they be updating their investors on what is happening on the background been to slack and telegram same scenario, the price went up a little that is because it got pulled by BTC movement.

I also see them very active on other channels as I think next month will be more exciting token changer dapp will be active and all people can use this service on that platform. This is nice platform and in current situation it seems this will be great in future.
Shahrul09

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:29:53 AM

did you read few comment before this?

Devs discuss about marketing 2 day back.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/6ou5eo/update_about_marketing_by_guy_benartzi_in_telegram/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=Bancor

Last week they told about the token changer status.

From Guy @ Bancor in telegram:
Token changer BNTGNO
Code is done. Contract completed audit. We expect to get the green light from legal by end of the month and then deploy. At first it will be advanced (difficult) buying/selling like the BNT smart contract (myetherwallet and parity only) but we are now integrating Metamask and our own simple UX will be deployed likely in August for both BNT buying/selling as well as easy buy/sell of Token Changers (shapeshift style)

Do you want them to update daily?
That crazy, even other project didnt do like that.

And the devs teams is not in this bitcointalk. Their main communication channel is telegram,slack,blog

And if you really in telegram group, no its not inactive , you can shoot any question there and the teams will answer it for you, just dont expect daily update from the devs.

And the latest things happen is the stox ico that will be using bancor protocol will launch their ico on 2nd august.

*p/s : and what? Bnt price when up because btc when up? What the relation here?
Bnt using eth as a reserve. If bnt price going up its because people buying bnt from eth. Or the recent revelation of stox ico that using bancor protocol.
RAGEmond

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:12:29 AM

for lazy ppl some marketing updates https://www.reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/6ou5eo/update_about_marketing_by_guy_benartzi_in_telegram/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=Bancor

Guy @ Bancor

First let me give you my general philosophy on marketing consumer internet products.

You never saw ads for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc.

The reason is that all growth for consumer internet apps always comes bottom up.

Everyone that tried to market by force a consumer internet app always failed 100% of the time.

Having said that we can divide our project in to a few verticals:

1) Token changers : once deployed, these should be marketed to the crypto community as its more comparable to a B2B product. It saves you money. Once deployed we will run an aggressive marketing campaign later this Summer.

2) End user long tail : Schedule for end of year. This is where marketing is less effective. Instead, what we will focus on is finding the relevant launch partners and early adopters who will be initiating their local tokens. We will support them with capital and HR resources.

Like blogs, subreddits, etc... The funnel to growth is from regular users experiencing the product themselves and then a percentage of them become superusers. For example, no one woke up in the morning and decided to become a blogger. Instead, they started our reading a blog... And then thought to themselves, "I can do this too", " I have an idea".

Our focus with the long tail is tuning the product to be organically viral.

3) Project Tokens(such as Stox). This isnt really marketing. Its biz dev. And we are doing it aggressively. We currently have over a dozen active discussions with upcoming high profile ICOs. I believe we'll see at least a dozen ICOs using the Smart token standard this year and 100+ next year.

4) High profile wins : We are in discussions with a number of major platforms (with millions of users, in one case tens of millions) to initiate platform level partnerships. This is in a way a combination of #2 and #3 via a 3rd party platform.

5) Index funds :Discussions have started with various financial institutions around launching token baskets. We are focusing on both crypto businesses as well as non crypto mainstream financial entities considering asset tokenization.

Finally, let me say that while we of course only want to see the price go up, please understand that the team doesn't day trade, and like any 'public' company we can't be reactive to the 'stock' price on this or that day.

We recognize there was a lot of flippers early on. We also recognize that Bancor is not a trivial concept to communicate.

Our efforts beyond the above are focused on a few things whose fruit isnt picked overnight but requires a few months:

A. Redoing our messaging to more cleaely explain Bancor and the concept of the automated market maker

B. Relaunching Bounty programs: they were wildly successful and gives everyone of our supporters a tangible way to help the efforts. These will launch around the first week of August

C. Growing the team. This is key. We were 15 by the time of the ICO. We have growth target of 40 by end of year and 100 by end of 2018. We will be opening offices in Tokyo and Shanghai in early 2018. All these actions take time... and from experience I can tell you growing a team from 15 to 100 is a very dangerous process. Maintaining the amazing company culture we have today as we scale is critical and this is probably the single biggest risk factor we now face.
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:32:09 PM

It is quite sad to see how many people are intervening in the thread asking again and again thee same questions which often have been answered just a few posts earlier. I'd recommend people to read AT LEAST one page of thread back before polluting a thread with the same things again and again, waisting the time of the people who are really following the thread.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
om9

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:13:21 AM

it is nice project , must have good team work
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 477 »
  Print  

Jump to: