Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:56:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 [443] 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:40:37 PM

@BitPotus

Damn, that is something new in crypto - closing the project and doing refunds. What exactly are they giving back to token holders? And trading will stop today without any warning? Sounds drastic....

I don't think something like that could happen with Iconomi tho, cause thay have working platform which is generating income.

I think they will pay out the Tokens they collected from ICO's on their platform to CFI token holders , but not really quite sure . Hopefully it will not affect Iconomi project . As long ICONOMI gaining profits then it should not happen .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:18:29 PM

@BitPotus

Damn, that is something new in crypto - closing the project and doing refunds. What exactly are they giving back to token holders? And trading will stop today without any warning? Sounds drastic....

I don't think something like that could happen with Iconomi tho, cause thay have working platform which is generating income.

I think they will pay out the Tokens they collected from ICO's on their platform to CFI token holders , but not really quite sure . Hopefully it will not affect Iconomi project . As long ICONOMI gaining profits then it should not happen .

maybe ICN should do the same thing, and reimburse us, as they have become a pure financial company.
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:04:12 PM

@BitPotus

Unexpected decision to close cofound. But the ICONOMI will remain, because they really work, they have assets, and constant profit. So we don't have to worry.
estenity

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:32:38 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 07:43:55 PM by estenity

@BitPotus

Unexpected decision to close cofound. But the ICONOMI will remain, because they really work, they have assets, and constant profit. So we don't have to worry.

they have also a major shrinking price (1), dividends suppressed (2), and ICN token without real utility (3).

(1 may be a consequence of 2 and 3)
$0,370372 USD (-1,29%)
0,00005881 BTC (1,76%)
0,00180756 ETH (5,98%)
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:57:00 PM

Doesn't this just mean that now more attention can be focused on Iconomi, or does the Cofound.it team have nothing to do with Iconomi anymore?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:50:25 AM

Doesn't this just mean that now more attention can be focused on Iconomi, or does the Cofound.it team have nothing to do with Iconomi anymore?

If you believed the spiel, Cofound.it was always a separate entity....

To be honest, am surprised that ICN hasn't traded down to 1 cent yet.

Guess Jani has infinite patience and is prepared to torture all the ICN zombies for as long as it takes.

I'd be buying at 1 cent though.

Grin
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:34:38 PM

I have been wondering for a while what would a BTC ETF mean for Iconomi? (not talking price speculation)
Let's say for the sake of argument the SEC will approve an ETF. Are there any opportunities or possibilities for Iconomi? Or will Iconomi become redundant?

BREAKING DOWN 'Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF)'
An ETF is a type of fund that owns the underlying assets (shares of stock, bonds, oil futures, gold bars, foreign currency, etc.) and divides ownership of those assets into shares. The actual investment vehicle structure (such as a corporation or investment trust) will vary by country, and within one country there can be multiple structures that co-exist. Shareholders do not directly own or have any direct claim to the underlying investments in the fund; rather they indirectly own these assets.

ETF shareholders are entitled to a proportion of the profits, such as earned interest or dividends paid, and they may get a residual value in case the fund is liquidated. The ownership of the fund can easily be bought, sold or transferred in much the same way as shares of stock, since ETF shares are traded on public stock exchanges.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/e/etf.asp
BitPotus

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:24:31 AM

I have been wondering for a while what would a BTC ETF mean for Iconomi? (not talking price speculation)
Let's say for the sake of argument the SEC will approve an ETF. Are there any opportunities or possibilities for Iconomi? Or will Iconomi become redundant?

An ETF is a type of fund that owns the underlying assets (shares of stock, bonds, oil futures, gold bars, foreign currency, etc.) and divides ownership of those assets into shares. The actual investment vehicle structure (such as a corporation or investment trust) will vary by country, and within one country there can be multiple structures that co-exist. Shareholders do not directly own or have any direct claim to the underlying investments in the fund; rather they indirectly own these assets.

ETF shareholders are entitled to a proportion of the profits, such as earned interest or dividends paid, and they may get a residual value in case the fund is liquidated. The ownership of the fund can easily be bought, sold or transferred in much the same way as shares of stock, since ETF shares are traded on public stock exchanges.

In case you didn't get the memo, ICONOMI's been redundant ever since they reneged on their promise to pay dividends.

It's just a shitcoin that's good for pamps and damps.

And it's not had a decent pamp in ages, so it's even failing at that.....

Roll Eyes
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:09:36 AM

i'm not blindly defending ICN , but hey the market is still in a corrective path and it will take some time for recovery and ICN will come up.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:47:53 AM

In this case, people who are holding the Bitcoin will also get the portion of dividends for accepting Bitcoin ETF. I am literally confused about this ETF model which makes me confused about how they are going to share profit for holders?
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:46:32 PM

In this case, people who are holding the Bitcoin will also get the portion of dividends for accepting Bitcoin ETF. I am literally confused about this ETF model which makes me confused about how they are going to share profit for holders?

No the fund holds the bitcoin and the ETF shareholders receive a proportion of the profits. The shareholders will own bitcoin indirectly. Basically almost the same as Iconomi with their assets managers. The assets manager acts as a fund and holds the crypto and you own it indirectly.
BitPotus

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

https://medium.com/iconominet/a-new-chapter-for-iconomi-transformation-of-corporate-governance-and-issuance-of-equity-tokens-dc603df2272b

What about ICN utility?
The utility functions of the ICN token will be discontinued on December 31, 2018.
Consequently, wherever the ICN token was used to pay for additional services for DAA managers, ETH or fiat currencies will be used instead.

either you become share holders or you sell your ICN for ETH.

Token holders will be able to sell their ICN tokens on exchanges. If trading on exchanges stops, ICONOMI will take over and buy ICN tokens from token holders in exchange for ETH at an exchange rate set at 0.0019 ETH for 1 ICN

rekt boys.

no pump for you.

sud

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:13:37 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 02:07:11 PM by sud

@BitPotus

LOL. TBH I have to say I'm not suprised, but I was hoping they will keep their promises till now... I wonder if the conversion to this new eICN tokens will be 1:1.

Starting on November 1, 2018, eligible ICN token holders can choose either to opt into becoming shareholders of a new joint-stock company that will be tokenized with eICN tokens, or to exchange their ICN tokens for ETH

Anyway, I sold out my ICN a while ago and don't plan to be part of this unfortunate project anymore.
BitPotus

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:51:29 PM

@BitPotus

LOL. TBH I have to say I'm not suprised, but I was hoping they will keep their promises till now... I wonder if the conversion to this new eICN tokens will be 1:1.

Starting on November 1, 2018, eligible ICN token holders can choose either to opt into becoming shareholders of a new joint-stock company that will be tokenized with eICN tokens, or to exchange their ICN tokens for ETH

Anyway, I sold out my ICN a while ago and don't plant to be part of this unfortunate project anymore.

to be fair, all the people among us who got in at ICO made a minimum of x10 at least off their investment.

So I guess we can't be too greedy.

But we never got that fucking hopium mETH style pamp.

I remember some of us were dreaming of $100 per ICN....

Kiss Kiss Kiss
estenity

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:14:45 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 07:31:33 PM by estenity

@BitPotus

Anyway, I sold out my ICN a while ago and don't plant to be part of this unfortunate project anymore.

to be fair, all the people among us who got in at ICO made a minimum of x10 at least off their investment.

So I guess we can't be too greedy.

But we never got that fucking hopium mETH style pamp.

I remember some of us were dreaming of $100 per ICN....

Kiss Kiss Kiss

ICO price was 22,000 satoshis per ICN, so the exchange rate of 0.0019 ETH is very defavorable for ICN holders at the current rate of 6,500 usd per btc and 220 usd per ETH.

yes this project has been unfortunate for subscribers, but lucrative for organizers.

the minimal exit should be at par with 0.00022 (BTC plus BCH).
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:35:59 PM

Good job fucking over all your US investors. I hope legal action is sought for losses. I would love to take part in a class-action. If any lawyer is reading this, get in touch.
oljo

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:44:17 AM

This seems too easy... no notable persuasive hodl narrative directed towards the eICN

vote , liquidate, Lichtenstein

This is someone about to get control ... no fomo is a tell

Eligible was typed way too many time as well  ..

Buy more ...

And how many are still being burned ?

Anyone read liqui  will delisted ICN  ...announced 7 days ago

What did they know?

Buy hodl more ... cause this someone who wants vote control...

has been gaming this token

estenity

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:39:18 AM

Good job fucking over all your US investors. I hope legal action is sought for losses. I would love to take part in a class-action. If any lawyer is reading this, get in touch.

not only the us investors !
even if a class action is easier there?
BitPotus

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:21:55 AM

should have sold a long time ago mate.

madoff was right all along.

should have listened to him.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
sud

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:26:43 AM

@oljo

Liqui delisting is just coincidence IMO, they are removing lots of coins besides ICN, I don't believe they knew about this earlier. Who you think want to get control? Most users will sell probably their tokens on exchanges or to ICONOMI, so they should get most eICN anyway.

BTW since now price is below 0.0019 ETH, you think people will try to get more tokens and sell them to ICONOMI with profit?
Pages: « 1 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 [443] 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: