Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:21:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 [446] 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ubeing

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

Helping Companies migrate to blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 11:58:00 AM

What do you think about your competitor SprinkleCoin (SCOI) ?

Antoun Toubia

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RichardReMark

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:07:27 AM

So after thinking about the hole situation i came up whit the thought: Elon Musk and Iconomi both have no 99 problems but the Sec is 1, Elon had to pay 20 million Iconomi pays 0 million everyone thinking about suing Iconomi i say good luck to you and have a nice day.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:19:52 AM

So after thinking about the hole situation i came up whit the thought: Elon Musk and Iconomi both have no 99 problems but the Sec is 1, Elon had to pay 20 million Iconomi pays 0 million everyone thinking about suing Iconomi i say good luck to you and have a nice day.

so you think that ICN is presently in a hole?
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:13:57 PM

When was ICN not in a fucking hole?

Grin Roll Eyes
oljo

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

Ya Im thinking this is going to be a super mooooooooooooN when eICN is unleashed to the prudent investor..

Skin on the blockchain fomo wagon... I have no other way to describe it...

Wait!

There's  one other way... ingenuous.  https://gsfunds.li/advantages-investing-liechtenstein-funds/

LIECHTENSTEIN 

come on tell me that this isn;t an amazing opportunity ...

eICN will be control by one entity and weened to the drooling prudent as a gateway to the blockchain fomo wagon races.

Yes my gut was right...this greedy guy Jani and his high five bruvs is gonnsa make thisa dude lambo cool... YES
RichardReMark

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:22:13 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 08:05:21 PM by RichardReMark

Mybe (this is no inverstment advise), but you know i have sayed a lot of stupid thinks on this tread  Cheesy
BitPotus

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:33:33 AM

Fucking REKT fuckbois

Binance delisting ICN

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017720731

Binance Will Delist BCN, CHAT, ICN, TRIG
12 minutes ago
Fellow Binancians,

In order to protect our users, the Binance team conducts comprehensive and periodic reviews of each digital asset listed on our platform to ensure projects maintain a high standard of quality. In the event a coin or token falls below this quality standard, it will be subject to further review and potentially delisted.

For public transparency, we would like to disclose some factors that inform our decision to delist digital assets:

Commitment of team to project
Quality and level of development activity
Network / smart contract stability
Level of public communication and activity
Responsiveness to our periodic due diligence
Evidence of unethical / fraudulent conduct
Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem
Based on the above criteria, we have decided to delist and cease trading on all trading pairs for the following coins and tokens at 2018/10/12 10:00 AM (UTC):

Bytecoin (BCN)
ChatCoin (CHAT)
Iconomi (ICN)
Triggers (TRIG)
Withdrawals of these coins and tokens from Binance will continue to be supported until 2018/11/12 10:00 AM (UTC).

Going forward, we remain committed to protecting our users and all Binance stakeholders and will continue to perform periodic reviews of all listed coins and tokens.

We thank you for your support as we continue to build the crypto ecosystem in a way that promotes transparency and long-term, sustainable growth.

Thank you for your continued support.

Binance Team

2018/10/09
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:32:53 AM

Fucking REKT fuckbois

Binance delisting ICN

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017720731

Binance Will Delist BCN, CHAT, ICN, TRIG
12 minutes ago
Fellow Binancians,

In order to protect our users, the Binance team conducts comprehensive and periodic reviews of each digital asset listed on our platform to ensure projects maintain a high standard of quality. In the event a coin or token falls below this quality standard, it will be subject to further review and potentially delisted.

For public transparency, we would like to disclose some factors that inform our decision to delist digital assets:

Commitment of team to project
Quality and level of development activity
Network / smart contract stability
Level of public communication and activity
Responsiveness to our periodic due diligence
Evidence of unethical / fraudulent conduct
Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem
Based on the above criteria, we have decided to delist and cease trading on all trading pairs for the following coins and tokens at 2018/10/12 10:00 AM (UTC):

Bytecoin (BCN)
ChatCoin (CHAT)
Iconomi (ICN)
Triggers (TRIG)
Withdrawals of these coins and tokens from Binance will continue to be supported until 2018/11/12 10:00 AM (UTC).

Going forward, we remain committed to protecting our users and all Binance stakeholders and will continue to perform periodic reviews of all listed coins and tokens.

We thank you for your support as we continue to build the crypto ecosystem in a way that promotes transparency and long-term, sustainable growth.

Thank you for your continued support.

Binance Team

2018/10/09

Could it be that they don't want anything to do with securities? Therefore, swapping to eICN caused this?

Since ICN said it will continue to trade on exchanges, this is really a big blow. I've been defending the team for a long time, but this is really incredibly stupid.

Do we still trust the funds, like BLX to be secure for any fraud?

BitPotus

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:01:20 AM

Could it be that they don't want anything to do with securities? Therefore, swapping to eICN caused this?

Since ICN said it will continue to trade on exchanges, this is really a big blow. I've been defending the team for a long time, but this is really incredibly stupid.

Pretty sure the end game is to get all the ICN converted into eICN.

So if you're surprised that it's getting delisted, then quite frankly, I don't know what to tell you.

I know a lot of you were blindly trusting the team, but quite a few of us on here were not fooled by the bs and tried to warn you.

But it was easier to dismiss our concerns as "FUD".

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Delphinus

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:29:59 AM

So if you're surprised that it's getting delisted, then quite frankly, I don't know what to tell you.

I know a lot of you were blindly trusting the team, but quite a few of us on here were not fooled by the bs and tried to warn you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll convert to eICN and accept it as a lost cause. However, I did convince my parents (and parents-in-law !) that Iconomi was a reliable platform for a crypto investment. They bought BLX and some other funds.

In your opinion, are they screwing over ICN holders only or anyone on the Iconomi platform? I can live with the loss of ICN (crypto = risk) but I can't really explain them running off with BLX funds to my parents.

BitPotus

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:45:12 AM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll convert to eICN and accept it as a lost cause. However, I did convince my parents (and parents-in-law !) that Iconomi was a reliable platform for a crypto investment. They bought BLX and some other funds.

In your opinion, are they screwing over ICN holders only or anyone on the Iconomi platform? I can live with the loss of ICN (crypto = risk) but I can't really explain them running off with BLX funds to my parents.

I have no idea about BLX and therefore cannot comment on it.

But I think this quote speaks volumes when applied to the context of the ICONOMI platform.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:51:04 AM

@Delphinus

I'm not sure if funds on the platform will be affected by those shady tactics Iconomi team is using. Maybe those that have ICN in their assets basket will see some drop as we already saw price dump after Binance annoucement. But presonally, I sold all my BLX with some decent profit and withdraw all crypto from ICONOMI. Like @BigPotus said, I couldn't trust them with my money after all the shit that happened.

You can check Blackmoon if you are looking for similar platform, they have launched some crypto funds already.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:09:40 AM

That's make me feel bad to read the latest update from Binance about upcoming delisting. Now dev should have to show responsibility to contact with them and convenience them to keep it there. Let's see how community will react on this news.
Delphinus

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

Thanks for the response guys, appreciate it  Smiley

BitPotus

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:56:10 AM

Thanks for the response guys, appreciate it  Smiley

good luck with the in-laws mate and the wife.

AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:21:54 AM

That's make me feel bad to read the latest update from Binance about upcoming delisting. Now dev should have to show responsibility to contact with them and convenience them to keep it there. Let's see how community will react on this news.
I was lucky that I did not have time to buy tokens iconomi, terrible news about delete with exchange Binance. I was sure that the project is very promising, and will be one of the leaders in this market.
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:28:04 AM

What is wrong with ICONOMI project that It was announced that it will be delisted from binance soon?
i was interested in ICONOMI in the past, but I didn't decide to buy - but I am still interested in this kind of  projects - do you know any other projects where you buy tokens and projects buy other assets, especially good new projects, ico projects etc?

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:30:11 AM

BTW does anyone is going to do some arbitrage on ICN, since ICONOMI will be buying back their tokens at the rate 0.0019 ETH and now the price is sub 0.0016 ETH? In other circumstances I would say that it's a great opportunity to make some easy money, but with ICN you never know...
BitPotus

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

BTW does anyone is going to do some arbitrage on ICN, since ICONOMI will be buying back their tokens at the rate 0.0019 ETH and now the price is sub 0.0016 ETH? In other circumstances I would say that it's a great opportunity to make some easy money, but with ICN you never know...

https://medium.com/iconominet/the-technical-and-legal-side-of-iconomis-transformation-542319b96f0f

What if ICN token holders do not want to become ICONOMI shareholders?
If holders of ICN tokens do not want to become ICONOMI AG shareholders, they have multiple options. They will by no means be left empty-handed.

Token holders will be able to sell their ICN tokens on exchanges. If trading on exchanges stops, ICONOMI will take over and buy ICN tokens from token holders in exchange for ETH at an exchange rate set at 0.0019 ETH for 1 ICN, but not before November 1, 2018. This exchange rate is set on the basis of the average exchange price of the ICN token to ETH in the period of the last 180 days (preceding September 27, 2018), which is 5% higher than the current market price of ICN expressed in ETH. This exchange rate will be valid until December 31, 2018.

Nevertheless, the option to convert ICN to shares of ICONOMI AG or to ETH will not end on December 31, 2018. If ICN token holders want to hold their ICN for a longer period, they will be able to do so. We will prepare a process of exchange of the ICN tokens either for shares of ICONOMI AG or for ETH. However, we encourage all ICN token holders to make the conversion during the first set period, as additional costs may apply after December 31, 2018, or the conversion/exchange rate after December 31, 2018 may be less favorable.

I guess you could always take a gamble but given their overall shady past behaviour, I wouldn't put it past Jani to come up with some scheme to fuck

you even further.

Gutenhans

Activity: 135
Merit: 12

Call me Mr. Hans

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:46:32 PM

Token holders will be able to sell their ICN tokens on exchanges. If trading on exchanges (Plural) stops, ICONOMI will take over and buy ICN tokens from token holders in exchange for ETH at an exchange rate set at 0.0019 ETH for 1 ICN.

Kraken will support the coin on the exchange until the end. Jesse and Jani are friends https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*LHNXc5HYAZX9ifTXIJxljQ.jpeg
Considering this ICN can still lose value theoretically and practically we all see it. Been 13 days since the announcement and nothing said about Iconomi buying back at 0.0019 even with the price so low.

78% of volume is on binance
shy of 12% on kraken

12.10.2018 that's 3 days from now. volume will go down and price will follow. Until 31 December i think one ICN will be something like 1-2 cents

Arbitrage on ICN in my opinion it's a no no.....

BUT if you want to do it place a order on kraken at 5 cents maximum. I guarantee you that will be the last exchange to delist ICN.
Pages: « 1 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 [446] 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: