Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:28:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:25:08 PM

What was the hard cap on the ICO
There was no cap on the crowdsale.

Sorry i'm very confused on the amount of tokens u get for how much you send, mind elaborating?  Based on the current money raised, how many tokens would an investment of $1000 yield?  Thanks
The math is quite simple. The amount we raise/70 million tokens going to investors. So if we raise 45/70 =.64 1000$/.64 = 1562 MGO

Unless you also factor in the discounts!

Get ready for the next couple of years people...mgo is really setting the bar and setting the stage as ether did, letting people know there were other legit, viable uses and projects using and expanding on blockchain tech! Really fairly exciting to have been a part of it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WhitePaperIII

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:29:00 PM

What was the hard cap on the ICO
There was no cap on the crowdsale.

Sorry i'm very confused on the amount of tokens u get for how much you send, mind elaborating?  Based on the current money raised, how many tokens would an investment of $1000 yield?  Thanks
The math is quite simple. The amount we raise/70 million tokens going to investors. So if we raise 45/70 =.64 1000$/.64 = 1562 MGO

Wow so if it hits that it will be worth around $0.64 per MGO am I right?
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:32:21 PM

You would think the dev team would know how much money was needed for the project,not just take everything they can get.
Zechis966

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:36:42 PM

Congratulation to all MobileGo investors and the dev team. You guys are just awesome! I think the final amount will be over $50 million. This is huge money  Shocked

Another 8m or so in 16 hrs is pretty high goal but obviously not impossible...if less people invest at this point, I'm fine because my tokens dropped below the nice round number I was looking at and it stinks watching them drop l, even knowing your value retains itself.

On the other hand, more investors means higher interest means higher market value means higher potential that this project becomes the first real mainstream crypto project.

Bitcoin may be mainstream now to druggies and millenials but there is an overwhelming percentage of the population who hasn't even heard of bitcoin let alone cryptos....granted gamers probably have but mobile gamers aren't necessarily the same as pc gamers.

Point is, we think market caps are ridiculous now, basically all unicorn projects, wait until a respectable portion of the globe knows what crypto even is, and is willing to own some as well.

The day that people know about crypto in the same numbers as know about cigarettes or soda or even cash....that day we'll see the true value of cryptos and maybe those guys saying 25k bitcoin will turn out to have been correct!
You would think the dev team would know how much money was needed for the project,not just take everything they can get.

You have to read their goals man. They basically said they'll use as much as they can physically acquire. If they got 20 million then that's 10 million in acquiring players. If they got 80 mil it's 40 million acquiring players.

This funding isn't like most other types of goals in ICOS where it's gonna pay for 5 years of wages for the team or hardware or office whatever. Part of it might, but they said 50% goes to acquisition which would only mean more potential customers...its not like they only need a certain amount...the amount used will directly correspond to the acquisition of users to the gamecredit store.

I only wish I had been more expert in the ICO scene I woulda joined the sig campaign! 😬

MoneyTeam

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:50:27 PM

lets say i have 75 tokens right now and the price is fix so after those 15 hours no more rotation are the 30 % of coins inside this or they will be charged out of those 75 coins after ico ? so 75 coins - 30 % ( for  marketing and Team ) that i will have only arround 56 coins ? 75 is allready inside "my mobile go tokens"
danielj314

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:55:28 PM

lets say i have 75 tokens right now and the price is fix so after those 15 hours no more rotation are the 30 % of coins inside this or they will be charged out of those 75 coins after ico ? so 75 coins - 30 % ( for  marketing and Team ) that i will have only arround 56 coins ? 75 is allready inside "my mobile go tokens"

The 30% held by the development team is completely separate and has nothing to do with determining the final amount you will receive. So, no, you will not have 30% deducted from your final total. Your total amount will most likely go down between now and then as the total amount received is bound to increase (maybe even a lot) and that will impact your final total due to dilution. But you don't have to worry about an additional 30 percent being taken off at the end.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MoneyTeam

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:56:36 PM

great thank you for this fast reaction and sorry for my english !
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:01:21 AM

Congratulation to all MobileGo investors and the dev team. You guys are just awesome! I think the final amount will be over $50 million. This is huge money  Shocked

Another 8m or so in 16 hrs is pretty high goal but obviously not impossible...if less people invest at this point, I'm fine because my tokens dropped below the nice round number I was looking at and it stinks watching them drop l, even knowing your value retains itself.

On the other hand, more investors means higher interest means higher market value means higher potential that this project becomes the first real mainstream crypto project.

Bitcoin may be mainstream now to druggies and millenials but there is an overwhelming percentage of the population who hasn't even heard of bitcoin let alone cryptos....granted gamers probably have but mobile gamers aren't necessarily the same as pc gamers.

Point is, we think market caps are ridiculous now, basically all unicorn projects, wait until a respectable portion of the globe knows what crypto even is, and is willing to own some as well.

The day that people know about crypto in the same numbers as know about cigarettes or soda or even cash....that day we'll see the true value of cryptos and maybe those guys saying 25k bitcoin will turn out to have been correct!

You have to read their goals man. They basically said they'll use as much as they can physically acquire. If they got 20 million then that's 10 million in acquiring players. If they got 80 mil it's 40 million acquiring players.

This funding isn't like most other types of goals in ICOS where it's gonna pay for 5 years of wages for the team or hardware or office whatever. Part of it might, but they said 50% goes to acquisition which would only mean more potential customers...its not like they only need a certain amount...the amount used will directly correspond to the acquisition of users to the gamecredit store.

I only wish I had been more expert in the ICO scene I woulda joined the sig campaign! 😬

I am not sure if a Sig campaign and bounties etc help an ICO much.
danielj314

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:09:54 AM

Congratulation to all MobileGo investors and the dev team. You guys are just awesome! I think the final amount will be over $50 million. This is huge money  Shocked

I think it would be very hard to measure the exact impact of campaigns and bounties, but I have a hunch they have a bigger impact than you might think. I've become aware of many ICO's through signature campaigns and I suspect that holds true for lots of others. As a former marketing manager, I used to have to measure ROI on all marketing campaigns, and many were amazed at how much certain campaigns influenced the bottom line. I think this team has been very wise in how they've allocated bounties. Instead of granting bounties for Twitter follows and FB likes, they did a straightforward Thunderclap campaign that was probably much more impactful and much easier to manage.

viralz

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:23:10 AM

A token for a big industry, let s watch this coin Smiley
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:29:02 AM

Congratulation to all MobileGo investors and the dev team. You guys are just awesome! I think the final amount will be over $50 million. This is huge money  Shocked

I think it would be very hard to measure the exact impact of campaigns and bounties, but I have a hunch they have a bigger impact than you might think. I've become aware of many ICO's through signature campaigns and I suspect that holds true for lots of others. As a former marketing manager, I used to have to measure ROI on all marketing campaigns, and many were amazed at how much certain campaigns influenced the bottom line. I think this team has been very wise in how they've allocated bounties. Instead of granting bounties for Twitter follows and FB likes, they did a straightforward Thunderclap campaign that was probably much more impactful and much easier to manage.

It creates awareness that's for sure. And most of the forum is potential investor.
But if you follow the MobileGO team before and during the ICO, they had many meetings. So we can say this great success has many variations.

MoneyTeam

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:29:22 AM

can someone invite me please to the slack from mobilego ?
Zechis966

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:31:25 AM

Well I know it's helping those who participated in the sig bounties at least heheh...

And what the other guy said too I've learned of most ico through sig campaign but I'm also not a whale so my investments are stupid minimal in comparison and the projects would've likely fin8shed without my investments heheh

lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:43:03 AM

5. What is the price per MobileGo token?

MobileGo's price per token will be determined by the amount invested divided by the total number of coins. So, if we raise 5,000,000 USD you divide that by 100,000,000 MGO to get .05 USD per token. If we raise 10,000,000 USD the price per token would be .10 USD.

Right now 42 million usd raised, the price of the coin until now is .42 usd, around .00018 btc for each coin, damn 18k sats, this coin can be pumped to 100-200k at least.

I was thinking on wait till MobileGo token be listed in the exchanges to buy the dump, but i really doubt we will see MobileGo token below of 18k sats, this is one of those Icos, who can made 5x in the first day.

Im gonna invest on Ico dont want to lose this one  Grin.
danielj314

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:47:43 AM

Well I know it's helping those who participated in the sig bounties at least heheh...

And what the other guy said too I've learned of most ico through sig campaign but I'm also not a whale so my investments are stupid minimal in comparison and the projects would've likely fin8shed without my investments heheh

Even if the signature campaign only made a 5% difference in the overall total, it would be a worthwhile marketing investment. Success in a project like this requires a multi-faceted marketing plan with many different components. The sig and social media campaign were just one piece of the pie. The team did a great job on many fronts and the end result speaks for itself. I saw a lot of savvy marketing in many forms and it all instills a lot of confidence in the team's capacity to succeed.

dolores12

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:48:51 AM

MobileGo's price per token will be determined by the amount invested divided by the total number of coins. So, if we raise 5,000,000 USD you divide that by 100,000,000 MGO to get .05 USD per token. If we raise 10,000,000 USD the price per token would be .10 USD.

Right now 42 million usd raised, the price of the coin until now is .42 usd, around .00018 btc for each coin, damn 18k sats, this coin can be pumped to 100-200k at least.

I was thinking on wait till MobileGo token be listed in the exchanges to buy the dump, but i really doubt we will see MobileGo token below of 18k sats, this is one of those Icos, who can made 5x in the first day.

Im gonna invest on Ico dont want to lose this one  Grin.

my waves friend , ico is for 70.000.000 tokens ....so you divide 70m not 100 mil (30 mil are for devs )you are  so many years on crypto and  you cant find out ico price ? lol

THERE WILL BE ......
danielj314

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:54:09 AM

Over $42M has been raised this is amazing much hard to believe what is happening there but we have to on it. I think this will change the life of all investors because it turned into mega project and price will explode after the launch.

$42 million to me seems like over capitalisation, I can see the price having difficulties moving up because it is going to take time before the investment is justified. We wait and see if there is a dump and buying opportunity when listed on exchanges

Same thing on my mind
This is the way I look at it. In June the store is likely to launch. We have 20+ million just for marketing. The average gamer costs .81-1.71$ to acquire via marketing. Each gamer recommends on average 3 friends, but lets keep it to just 1 to be conservative. This funding could potentially mean 20-40 million gamers on the platform at current cryptocurrency prices. On average a gamer spends 3-5 dollars. This means tens of million of dollars in revenue, where a minimum of 10% of profit goes to buying back and burning mobilego starting quarterly. Currently there are several coins with market caps in the billions that do nothing. How is it reasonable that this project with an incredible profit model, real progress, and past successes is overfunded? The cryptocurrency world hasn't experienced a coin massively adopted by regular people yet. A mere 200,000 gamers will be 200,000 more people using the platform/coin than some of the most valuable cryptocurrencies have. To me, I see PLENTY of room for growth.

Obviously we won't see the marketing funds spent all at once and deployed right away. But this project has more reason to grow than the majority of top projects out there.

I think what Jack wrote here is so compelling that it deserves repeating especially as we near the end of the ICO.

He does a great job of explaining why what's become conventional wisdom with most ICO's recently "that one would be better off waiting until the coin is released on exchanges to buy the initial dump" may not be true in MGO's case. Of course, no one knows for certain what will happen, but I think the case he makes above makes a lot of sense. This is a unique project with unique driving forces that set it apart from all others. Conventional wisdom might not hold true this time.

lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:57:52 AM

Im gonna invest on Ico dont want to lose this one  Grin.

my waves friend , ico is for 70.000.000 tokens ....so you divide 70m not 100 mil (30 mil are for devs )you are  so many years on crypto and  you cant find out ico price ? lol

Poor dolores12 you need to read all before you invest on Icos  Grin   Read the point 5  Wink

Frequently Asked Questions:

(For more FAQs, visit our website: https://mobilego.io/frequently-asked-questions/)

1. Is there a minimum amount needed to be raised?

MobileGo has no minimum. Our mobile game store with hundreds of games will launch regardless of any amount raised. It has been in development for several years and we will continue development regardless of the funds outcome.

2. Is there a maximum amount for the crowdfund?

There is no hard cap set for the MobileGo crowdsale. MobileGo is unique in that it is creating a large marketing fund for the GameCredits Mobile Store which will be released Q2 of 2017. 10% of all profit from the Mobile Store will be used to buyback and burn tokens from investors. The more money raised, the larger the marketing fund which means millions more gamers, which means larger profits and buyback.

3. How long does the MobileGo crowdsale last?

Exactly one month from April 25th to May 25th.

4. Are there any discounts for early investing in MobileGo?

We do have a discount schedule. The schedule is:

1st week: 15% discount on all currencies + 7% discount for investments made with GAME

2nd week: 10% discount on all currencies + 7% discount for investments made with GAME

3rd week: 5% discount on all currencies + 7% discount for investments made with GAME

4th week: Only a 10% discount on investments made with GAME

oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:58:05 AM

100 million total supply 70 million during ico, 30 million to be used over 5 years by dev team, so at launch 70 million plus the 300-350 thousand for the sig campaign and the twitter giveaway thing they already did. so roughly 70,350,000 at launch.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
dumbchump

Activity: 496
Merit: 264

In memory of Zepher

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:05:56 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 01:21:28 AM by dumbchump

Any ideas how long before this token will be listed on an exchange?
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: