Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:11:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:02:54 AM

I also was looking at roadmap and reading the goals which will be achieved within estimated time frames. It looks very professional and defines in itself where these projects under the umbrella of GNation will be by the end of Q2-3 of 2018. I am not in hurry at all and will hold my token continuously.

If those achievements are made the value can potential really high. Realising that developers can crowdfund their projects with receiving mgo and gamecredits. This shall create more demand on the markets.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ben271286

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:03:55 AM

just ridiculous! Only one person...and not even really active on this thread...i this the mgo support Team???

Please FUD elsewhere. I gave the person a response. First of all, I was traveling and still am. Second of all I have loads of spam messages in my inbox so I have to filter through. Third, I told him he needed to wait. A lot of people never got back to me about the bounties so it fell down in the priority pool as we're busy developing.

To the people saying confirmed scam, you're the same people who have been fudding since day one. Nothing has particularly changed for you to label this a scam, other than the fact we have confirmed a partnership with a billion dollar company, and also released some initial timelines like we said we were going to.

Realize that we're trying to combine GameCredits and MobileGo under one umbrella brand. That brand is GNation. I think everyone here should also keep looking at the new http://www.thegnation.com/ website because you will find a lot of needed information and updates.

Hey, I definitly respect that! I dont want to Fud! I entered this project because i liked the idea what it will offer to the ppl! And i am not saying its a scam! I only miss a channel of info from the project side...not really much as i take a look on the offical side...it would be great if the team could give us some more up to date infos about whats going on...Investors becoming really frustrated about the situation and i guess you realised that too! But somehow i have the feeling there are a lot of closed eyes...just ignoring that! Please understand and RESPECT that too! U would feel the same way if u invested Money in sth and its going down nearly 90%...no matter i will hold...have a nice day and thanks for the site...i will bookmark...but will the mobilego site be updated or is thegnation.com the new place to be?
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:15:00 AM

just ridiculous! Only one person...and not even really active on this thread...i this the mgo support Team???

Please FUD elsewhere. I gave the person a response. First of all, I was traveling and still am. Second of all I have loads of spam messages in my inbox so I have to filter through. Third, I told him he needed to wait. A lot of people never got back to me about the bounties so it fell down in the priority pool as we're busy developing.

To the people saying confirmed scam, you're the same people who have been fudding since day one. Nothing has particularly changed for you to label this a scam, other than the fact we have confirmed a partnership with a billion dollar company, and also released some initial timelines like we said we were going to.

Realize that we're trying to combine GameCredits and MobileGo under one umbrella brand. That brand is GNation. I think everyone here should also keep looking at the new http://www.thegnation.com/ website because you will find a lot of needed information and updates.

Hey, I definitly respect that! I dont want to Fud! I entered this project because i liked the idea what it will offer to the ppl! And i am not saying its a scam! I only miss a channel of info from the project side...not really much as i take a look on the offical side...it would be great if the team could give us some more up to date infos about whats going on...Investors becoming really frustrated about the situation and i guess you realised that too! But somehow i have the feeling there are a lot of closed eyes...just ignoring that! Please understand and RESPECT that too! U would feel the same way if u invested Money in sth and its going down nearly 90%...no matter i will hold...have a nice day and thanks for the site...i will bookmark...but will the mobilego site be updated or is thegnation.com the new place to be?

That is a good thing to know. If the gnation website is the place to be I can show that to friends who are also interested in investing in crypto currency.

jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:59:40 AM

I also was looking at roadmap and reading the goals which will be achieved within estimated time frames. It looks very professional and defines in itself where these projects under the umbrella of GNation will be by the end of Q2-3 of 2018. I am not in hurry at all and will hold my token continuously.

If those achievements are made the value can potential really high. Realising that developers can crowdfund their projects with receiving mgo and gamecredits. This shall create more demand on the markets.
I think we should separate the development of MGO and Gamecredits. Although it is interrelated, MGO's crowdfund should only be used for MGO.
DXB2017

Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:34:45 PM

according to the roadmap on the gnation site these are the release dates .

november : Esports
december : Client APP
january    : G wallet
february   : G play

sorry for being skeptical , but you people don´t have a good track record for being reliable ,

Is there a release date for Block swap ?

By feb 2018 10btc invest in mgo ico will turn to 0.50 btc! How you can explain this?

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:36:40 PM

I think we should separate the development of MGO and Gamecredits. Although it is interrelated, MGO's crowdfund should only be used for MGO.

Mgo use mgo crowd money to live holly life...price of token show it! No results after 6 months! Only 90% dump and lost for investors! Its fact and not a story!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:37:45 PM

sorry for being skeptical , but you people don´t have a good track record for being reliable ,

By feb 2018 10btc invest in mgo ico will turn to 0.50 btc! How you can explain this?

You're a stuck record.
Go fud somewhere else.
R_Oliver

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:19:53 PM

Hey guys, pls tell, does this kind of project have competitors?
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:28:25 PM

Not sure, I hope it does. Competition is a good incentive for releasing better products.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:29:28 PM

@Turing just hit the ignore button and don't quote these whinners. Its the best thing that you can do. When more and more people ignore them, that is how they lose their "power".

Whining and moaning Smiley

You're a stuck record.
Go fud somewhere else.
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:47:01 PM

maybe you are right.but we don't find any products about the program.and the price Lower and lower. we already loss our patience.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:58:56 PM

dmarket.io
game.com
esports.com
xenio.io
refereum.com
enjincoin.io

Each of these recent ICOs competes with Gnation at some point.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:18:08 PM

dmarket.io
game.com
esports.com
xenio.io
refereum.com
enjincoin.io

Each of these recent ICOs competes with Gnation at some point.
thats what makes gamecredits/mgo superior you list all these projects that try to compete in one way or another,  where mgo/gamecredits aims to be more than just one thing, aims to be many things, has big partnerships already and most likely 100million to work with

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:56:30 PM

Yes. The problem is in this ICO bubble start ups were given a lot of money with essentially no product - development time is needed. To further compound this problem is both Bitcoin and Ethereum have had a major boom. So the opportunity cost of holding tokens such as Mobilego, Bancor, Stox, Monetha, Sonm has been large. Its caused people to sell off tokens at a loss to try and recoup money back.

With the market being very bearish right now I can quite easily still see more downside for mobilego - but it is probably not worth selling now.

The last part of your post is decisive. It is probably not worth selling. Selling now is nothing but a big gamble to me. Mobilego has a concept in place and I am positive they will deliver on that. Better just forget about your tokens for some time and wait for serious development progress. Buying and selling back and forth between BTC/ETH and tokens like Mobilego can also lead to serious losses.
Now of course the whole market jumps up and down, in such moments in the market it is best to sit quietly already purchased coins and do not twitch. I agree with you, it is easy to lose and just did not get the profits.

Except you have insider knowledge and that does not apply to the average investor. In crypto all investors basically have zero patience it is crazy. If you think Mobilego is good just stick to it and that's it. Why be angry everyday about a few cents up or down? I don't understand it.
You have to look from the investor point of view , they invested in mobilego between 30-90K btc sat , and today you can buy it at 5K sat , all everyone says give them a year ,but after 6 months liqui is the best thing they can do and the price won´t go up unless it gets enlisted on one of the three major exchanges , you guys are right , at this point it doesn´t make sense to sell ,we are all bagholders and it appears like it is not gonna change for a while.  I have no idea what will happen to Mgo price since bitcoin is on the rise again.

But you also have to acknowledge that everyone was willing to buy straight into the hype. Nobody asked themselves the question whether the hype was justified and the price. They all thew their Ether straight to Mobilego without analyzing the fundamentals. I think many ICOs are overvalued. Nowhere in the real world would you find evaluations like you do in crypto. Nonetheless, I believe Mobilego can turn into something great. I will hold my tokens.

But it was a reasonable hype...and the team fired the hype...and everybidy expected a product...even experienced investors! And look at it now...but also i will be patient...maybe we will get sth next year...i really hope that.

Your own words imply that it is still questionable whether the hype was reasonable. Expectations have not been met so far so why do you say hype was reasonable? Let's better wait and see what happens and we can still decide whether the hype was reasonable for Mobilego.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:57:12 PM

Readed on the roadmap about gfunding. How's that going work? Can game developers make tokens for their crowd funding or how must I see that.

Think gfunding can be an ground-breaking product.

The idea is to allow developers to fund their profit with cryptocurrency or fiat. Not necessarily create their own tokens, but rather give up profit or equity to the game they create to anyone who invests. We want to help game creators while also creating a new investment model that doesn't exist yet.
Bit-talker1

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:53:15 PM

Need Chinese translation
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:01:12 PM

I would like to ask about condition of this project... I could see the price is falling almost every time,
I can't believe such promising project performs such weak way

Is there any serious issues?

Additionaly, I would like to know: what is the code of MGO tokens in Waves DEX?
Thanks

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Golova4lena

Activity: 546
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:16:20 AM

Readed on the roadmap about gfunding. How's that going work? Can game developers make tokens for their crowd funding or how must I see that.

Think gfunding can be an ground-breaking product.

The idea is to allow developers to fund their profit with cryptocurrency or fiat. Not necessarily create their own tokens, but rather give up profit or equity to the game they create to anyone who invests. We want to help game creators while also creating a new investment model that doesn't exist yet.

This new investment model needs some time before game creators start using it and it becomes popular. Mobilego have a very good long-term prospects, moreover, the current market situation will change soon.

███                         
                                   █████                         
                                 ███████                      
                    ███          █████████         ███           
                   █████        ███████████       █████         
                  ███████      █████████████     ███████         
                 ██████████ ███████████████ █████████       
                ██████████ ███ █████████████ ███ █████████       
               ██████████ █████ ███████████ █████ █████████     
              █████████ ████████ █████████ ███████ █████████     
             █████████ ██████████ ███████ ██████████ ████████   
            █████████ ████████████ █████ ████████████ ████████   
           █████████ ██████████████ ███ ██████████████ ████████ 
          █████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████
PEERMOUNTAIN

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:23:34 AM

Some questions that I got for Jack

- Please explain in detail why the esports/wagering are delayed. What's the problem?

- Blockswap what is the exact status?

- I can only see 19 people on the team. Where is the rest? They would be added within a week but that is weeks ago

- Why did bittrex declined MGO?

- Why no regular newsletters? Investors have to dig for information that's not normal.

- How many people are doing marketing/pr in the team?

- NDA's another one was supposed to be announced one week after Unity none came. Why?

Please straight answers that's all I ask

Thanks in advance
Ben271286

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:53:29 AM

Yes. The problem is in this ICO bubble start ups were given a lot of money with essentially no product - development time is needed. To further compound this problem is both Bitcoin and Ethereum have had a major boom. So the opportunity cost of holding tokens such as Mobilego, Bancor, Stox, Monetha, Sonm has been large. Its caused people to sell off tokens at a loss to try and recoup money back.

With the market being very bearish right now I can quite easily still see more downside for mobilego - but it is probably not worth selling now.

The last part of your post is decisive. It is probably not worth selling. Selling now is nothing but a big gamble to me. Mobilego has a concept in place and I am positive they will deliver on that. Better just forget about your tokens for some time and wait for serious development progress. Buying and selling back and forth between BTC/ETH and tokens like Mobilego can also lead to serious losses.
Now of course the whole market jumps up and down, in such moments in the market it is best to sit quietly already purchased coins and do not twitch. I agree with you, it is easy to lose and just did not get the profits.

Except you have insider knowledge and that does not apply to the average investor. In crypto all investors basically have zero patience it is crazy. If you think Mobilego is good just stick to it and that's it. Why be angry everyday about a few cents up or down? I don't understand it.
You have to look from the investor point of view , they invested in mobilego between 30-90K btc sat , and today you can buy it at 5K sat , all everyone says give them a year ,but after 6 months liqui is the best thing they can do and the price won´t go up unless it gets enlisted on one of the three major exchanges , you guys are right , at this point it doesn´t make sense to sell ,we are all bagholders and it appears like it is not gonna change for a while.  I have no idea what will happen to Mgo price since bitcoin is on the rise again.

But you also have to acknowledge that everyone was willing to buy straight into the hype. Nobody asked themselves the question whether the hype was justified and the price. They all thew their Ether straight to Mobilego without analyzing the fundamentals. I think many ICOs are overvalued. Nowhere in the real world would you find evaluations like you do in crypto. Nonetheless, I believe Mobilego can turn into something great. I will hold my tokens.

But it was a reasonable hype...and the team fired the hype...and everybidy expected a product...even experienced investors! And look at it now...but also i will be patient...maybe we will get sth next year...i really hope that.

Your own words imply that it is still questionable whether the hype was reasonable. Expectations have not been met so far so why do you say hype was reasonable? Let's better wait and see what happens and we can still decide whether the hype was reasonable for Mobilego.

I mean at this moment, back in time, i looked at the presentation of this project, really good ideas it really could get a competitioner of Apple and Google...WOW!!!
The "Roadmap" also promising!

May - June: Gamecredits Mobile Store Public Launch
May - June: Gamecredits accepted for mobile store games and in game content purchases
June -August: marketing funds deployed
July - August: first centralized tournaments on platform
Q4 2017 -complete gamification of mobile platform including MobileGo token integration into player profiles, statuses, and rewards
Q4 2017 -complete decentralized virtual gamer marketplace
Q1 2018 -complete integration of decentralized gamer matches and decentralized gamer tournaments

So for me this hype was reasonable because they made me expect that all this will happen in time and so this took ofcourse influence on my decision to invest or not. But like you say...also i will wait and try to be patient...i will expect nothing so i will be happy about every announcement. I have strong hands so lets see.
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: