Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:12:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:35:46 AM

look at the orders for buying MGO on Liqui and you will understand that it is bought up !!!!!
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:44:16 AM

A bit of fun in these gloomy days Grin
https://twitter.com/serge_eth/status/940531961361289216
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:17:22 AM

Hey mr bold letters calm down, the fact trex hasnt listed mgo is because of the SEC ruling on listing securties, the erc23 is no longer a issue, the fact that mgo has a buyback and burn with mgo makes it look like a security( even though the team thinks differently) so trex hasnt listed but still has not said if they plan on listing or not. Obviously we all would love to see it on bigger exchanges but the US exchanges are not listing coins like mgo for the time being, so binance is the exchange we are hoping on for right now and the team has been in contact with binance.

We all know that the sec rule was just implemented. MGO ICO ended when? that pretty much answers that question.

As for the Binance situation. How long have we been getting the same response that they are in contact with Binance? seriously someone with the time and wants to investigate should go back and peruse earlier post and get the specific date when we got that first response. One thing i know is it's been several months, however, Enjin just finished their ICO a month ago, collected way less fund (and i mean way way less funding) and its already on binance.

I know according to you guys am a fudder. But i rather be a fudder than a mindless sheep. It's our job to hold this team accountable. Either way they are good, their funding has quintupled and still rising, our investment is regressing back to the womb in a bullish market. You can either just keep yelling fudder and repeating the same comments/wishes i have seen so many times in the past several months or actually be real to yourself and hold the team accountable/ask for some real responses

man you have no clue what the facts are, in the beginning the issue was the fact trex wasnt erc223 compatible by the time they were compatible the SEC ruling came into effect. once again you keep making yourself look stupid by pretending to know the facts when you clearly dont. that is why it is in deed called FUD.
Wake up man. He is not fking FUD. After failed at Bittrex, the Dev has a big time to list on Binance (which many coins are listed recently). They got alot of money from ICO but they dont fucking pay some money to list to Binance. One more thing, Look at GAME that already in Polo, Bittrex but small volume. Not much people intersted in buying Game so this company is losing faith from investors.

jack has said a few times now they are willing to pay binance to list mgo, but at this time it is up to binance to accept and list it, once again information you would already have if you took two seconds to go and read, so ONCE AGAIN more FUD by saying dev is unwilling to pay binance listing fee geeze people are relentless and clueless.

Bullshit! You have to understand and its a fact: much more smaller ICO's/tokens already listed on Binance!

Im 100% agree with Mr Bold, nothing happened in the last few month except the Unity partnership which i dont give a f**k. We receive bullshit mailchimp newsletters but thats all! Im a big bagholder but now i think we already lost our money...

really sad ,so what's should we do ,can our community help ourself to hit Binance in future ?

Burning tokens has nothing to do with security. A security token is something that is used beignr a share of company or if that money is used for an investment etc...
MGO is a share in a company. Thats why its a security. It wont be listed on polo or trex. But why its not listed on Binance its beyond me... But hey people are still buying the MGOs so in their view everything is fine... When people will stop buying the tokens then maybe they will realize the problem.
12inchMom

Activity: 322

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:45:11 AM

Hey mr bold letters calm down, the fact trex hasnt listed mgo is because of the SEC ruling on listing securties, the erc23 is no longer a issue, the fact that mgo has a buyback and burn with mgo makes it look like a security( even though the team thinks differently) so trex hasnt listed but still has not said if they plan on listing or not. Obviously we all would love to see it on bigger exchanges but the US exchanges are not listing coins like mgo for the time being, so binance is the exchange we are hoping on for right now and the team has been in contact with binance.

We all know that the sec rule was just implemented. MGO ICO ended when? that pretty much answers that question.

As for the Binance situation. How long have we been getting the same response that they are in contact with Binance? seriously someone with the time and wants to investigate should go back and peruse earlier post and get the specific date when we got that first response. One thing i know is it's been several months, however, Enjin just finished their ICO a month ago, collected way less fund (and i mean way way less funding) and its already on binance.

I know according to you guys am a fudder. But i rather be a fudder than a mindless sheep. It's our job to hold this team accountable. Either way they are good, their funding has quintupled and still rising, our investment is regressing back to the womb in a bullish market. You can either just keep yelling fudder and repeating the same comments/wishes i have seen so many times in the past several months or actually be real to yourself and hold the team accountable/ask for some real responses

man you have no clue what the facts are, in the beginning the issue was the fact trex wasnt erc223 compatible by the time they were compatible the SEC ruling came into effect. once again you keep making yourself look stupid by pretending to know the facts when you clearly dont. that is why it is in deed called FUD.
Wake up man. He is not fking FUD. After failed at Bittrex, the Dev has a big time to list on Binance (which many coins are listed recently). They got alot of money from ICO but they dont fucking pay some money to list to Binance. One more thing, Look at GAME that already in Polo, Bittrex but small volume. Not much people intersted in buying Game so this company is losing faith from investors.

jack has said a few times now they are willing to pay binance to list mgo, but at this time it is up to binance to accept and list it, once again information you would already have if you took two seconds to go and read, so ONCE AGAIN more FUD by saying dev is unwilling to pay binance listing fee geeze people are relentless and clueless.

Jack said. Jack said. How many time will you keep quoting jack's statement about things that never came to light. Thus the reason i labeled you a sheep ( in case you don't know what a sheep is, it's someone who can't think for themselves) and like i said before, i rather be a fudder than a sheep. Jack says, but  binance has already listed several coins that have collected way less funds and yet MGO is still trading on only low volume exchanges. Rather, than insist that Jack tell us what is actually going on, you keep repeating the same ole Jack said statement. Fucking sheep.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
LTCBOY

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:11:10 PM

Hello there, I'm looking into this coin, trying to ding the value of it beneath all the troll and crybaby.

Because even after reading the whitepaper and 20 pages of this thread the only thing I know about this coin is that it was created to get capital for marketing GAME and the MobileGo Marketplace.

If that is is only function this coin has 0 value because you just make a donation to promote a project but your have not incentive  into that project (expect if you are holding GAME coin).

So my question is :

What does holding this Coin offers? How is this coin having any value at all ?
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:24:13 PM

look at the orders for buying MGO on Liqui and you will understand that it is bought up !!!!!
come on man, we need to see there?

Are you serious? Just do not need to say that this is your handiwork, please))

mrlee611

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:40:51 PM

Im holding alot of MGO token and Game so stop fucking saying im a fudder. Jack is a nice man but he just talk, he cant do anything for us. Remember that if you lose money, you can get back but if you lose faith from investors you will fucking lose everything.
Monia

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:14:19 PM

I have already ceased to believe in Mgo and as soon as it becomes possible to sell coins on the platform of the waves I will do it right away. Being a Holder in this project was my most stupid decision.
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:22:29 PM

Everyone is blaming Jack , but I doubt he even knows what is going on, maybe he doesn`t want to tell us the bad news ,that we will never get on bittrex and poloniex . I read somewhere that Binance wants 250K $ to enlist a token/coin ,they certainly have the money to pay up.
I usually don`t believe conspiracy theories but it is very strange that Mgo is being held back ,while someone is buying off everything on liqui for cents on a dollar.
Monia

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:34:57 PM

Everyone is blaming Jack , but I doubt he even knows what is going on, maybe he doesn`t want to tell us the bad news ,that we will never get on bittrex and poloniex . I read somewhere that Binance wants 250K $ to enlist a token/coin ,they certainly have the money to pay up.
I usually don`t believe conspiracy theories but it is very strange that Mgo is being held back ,while someone is buying off everything on liqui for cents on a dollar.

With the amount that the project collected, 250 thousand is a small amount that can easily pay.
Rijakolus

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:58:47 PM

With the amount that the project collected, 250 thousand is a small amount that can easily pay.

Why would that do that. Let me explain my thinking. They are buying MGO tokens becouse, why wouldnt they, they certenly have the money for it. They are acumulating more and more MGO's. They are keeping MGO alive becouse they are pumping MGO coin. Then people are dumping it when it reaches 70c and then pump again. They could manaipulte the hell of MGO market.

If MGO goes to a bigger exchange, you have to realize Binance for exaple has more than a Billion volume. So binance is not mediocre exchange anymore. It is big. If MGO goes on it, it would make harder to manipulate the price...

I seriously dont know who is buying ATM MGO's... MGO cant go on bittrex or polo its a security...
Fallenzz

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:03:49 PM

Why would that do that. Let me explain my thinking. They are buying MGO tokens becouse, why wouldnt they, they certenly have the money for it. They are acumulating more and more MGO's. They are keeping MGO alive becouse they are pumping MGO coin. Then people are dumping it when it reaches 70c and then pump again. They could manaipulte the hell of MGO market.

If MGO goes to a bigger exchange, you have to realize Binance for exaple has more than a Billion volume. So binance is not mediocre exchange anymore. It is big. If MGO goes on it, it would make harder to manipulate the price...

I seriously dont know who is buying ATM MGO's... MGO cant go on bittrex or polo its a security...

maybe the team first delays everything to let the price fall very deep. Once most people sold suddenly they burst updates and it pumps and they dump again.

nice profit and including the ico money these guys can run
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:29:03 PM

This one has been a huge scam! They have not delivered anything, neither has there been any development on both the coins. For goodness sake, they got so much money from 2 different ICOs and way over 50m USD.
Now they can't pay an exchange listing fee, that is just alarming to hear.

The only logical conclusion is that this whole adventure has been a massive scam.

ICO investors lets get together, I am in the process of getting legal advice for filing a complaint with the SEC and also a case for securities fraud with the circuit courts. MGO being a security will fall under this, which is much more serious that a simple SEC complaint.

Scams like Tezos are already under the water fighting legal battles, at this moment I see that as the only way to get my investments back. Because I have ZERO confidence in this untrustworthy team who have shown absolutely zero commitment to develop a platform despite all the funds made available to them.
maryhansenn

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:43:11 PM

Whats up with coins being sent from liqui to mgo dev account? Least im to assume number 1 coin holder is mgo dev account
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:49:13 PM

Whats up with coins being sent from liqui to mgo dev account? Least im to assume number 1 coin holder is mgo dev account
thanks for copy and pasting what i wrote on telegram lol

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:50:11 PM

You mean dev is accumulating the price before big rise. Is there any valid proof to make verify that is true dev is on the top among hodlers but I think that is really great and this is inspiring to buy more.
Fallenzz

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:56:31 PM

Whats the address?
CryptoPedro

Activity: 187

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:56:38 PM

I feel like this is more of a slumbering giant, similar to IOTA. While we sit here in the dark and FUD, they are busy building a legitimate business and acting on their game plan (pun intended). Some time next year it's going to be an 'overnight success' once all of the pieces come together. Do I regret not just holding BTC or ETH instead of buying in? Maybe a little. There are definitely lost profits. But that doesn't take away from the validity of this project.

Keep at it, guys.

Sincerely, a hodler.

-CryptoPete- ||  Musiconomi A New Music Economy That Works For Everyone || DISCUSSION
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:04:11 PM

You mean dev is accumulating the price before big rise. Is there any valid proof to make verify that is true dev is on the top among hodlers but I think that is really great and this is inspiring to buy more.
90k isnt a super huge buy but who knows the reasoning behind it. Over 23 million coins in the number 1 coin holder idk who else it would be.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:07:59 PM

maybe the team first delays everything to let the price fall very deep. Once most people sold suddenly they burst updates and it pumps and they dump again.

nice profit and including the ico money these guys can run

That is a quite common practice in the crypto world , I myself have seen it at least six times in the last two years .
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: