Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:36:08 PM

I feel like this is more of a slumbering giant, similar to IOTA. While we sit here in the dark and FUD, they are busy building a legitimate business and acting on their game plan (pun intended). Some time next year it's going to be an 'overnight success' once all of the pieces come together. Do I regret not just holding BTC or ETH instead of buying in? Maybe a little. There are definitely lost profits. But that doesn't take away from the validity of this project.

Keep at it, guys.

Sincerely, a hodler.

If only I had a nickel for every time I have read similar statements on this thread in the past several months, I would have enough to probably purchase 0.1 BTC

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:39:07 PM

Hey mr bold letters calm down, the fact trex hasnt listed mgo is because of the SEC ruling on listing securties, the erc23 is no longer a issue, the fact that mgo has a buyback and burn with mgo makes it look like a security( even though the team thinks differently) so trex hasnt listed but still has not said if they plan on listing or not. Obviously we all would love to see it on bigger exchanges but the US exchanges are not listing coins like mgo for the time being, so binance is the exchange we are hoping on for right now and the team has been in contact with binance.

We all know that the sec rule was just implemented. MGO ICO ended when? that pretty much answers that question.

As for the Binance situation. How long have we been getting the same response that they are in contact with Binance? seriously someone with the time and wants to investigate should go back and peruse earlier post and get the specific date when we got that first response. One thing i know is it's been several months, however, Enjin just finished their ICO a month ago, collected way less fund (and i mean way way less funding) and its already on binance.

I know according to you guys am a fudder. But i rather be a fudder than a mindless sheep. It's our job to hold this team accountable. Either way they are good, their funding has quintupled and still rising, our investment is regressing back to the womb in a bullish market. You can either just keep yelling fudder and repeating the same comments/wishes i have seen so many times in the past several months or actually be real to yourself and hold the team accountable/ask for some real responses

man you have no clue what the facts are, in the beginning the issue was the fact trex wasnt erc223 compatible by the time they were compatible the SEC ruling came into effect. once again you keep making yourself look stupid by pretending to know the facts when you clearly dont. that is why it is in deed called FUD.
Wake up man. He is not fking FUD. After failed at Bittrex, the Dev has a big time to list on Binance (which many coins are listed recently). They got alot of money from ICO but they dont fucking pay some money to list to Binance. One more thing, Look at GAME that already in Polo, Bittrex but small volume. Not much people intersted in buying Game so this company is losing faith from investors.

jack has said a few times now they are willing to pay binance to list mgo, but at this time it is up to binance to accept and list it, once again information you would already have if you took two seconds to go and read, so ONCE AGAIN more FUD by saying dev is unwilling to pay binance listing fee geeze people are relentless and clueless.

Jack said. Jack said. How many time will you keep quoting jack's statement about things that never came to light. Thus the reason i labeled you a sheep ( in case you don't know what a sheep is, it's someone who can't think for themselves) and like i said before, i rather be a fudder than a sheep. Jack says, but  binance has already listed several coins that have collected way less funds and yet MGO is still trading on only low volume exchanges. Rather, than insist that Jack tell us what is actually going on, you keep repeating the same ole Jack said statement. Fucking sheep.

++++1000

I dont give a fuck what Jack said! Im not a fudder, im a bagholder so stfu with this lame 'unity' partnership. Nothing happened in the last 6 months!!!
Im holding my tokens on waves platform, they cant even develop an wave to eth exchange!

Its now boring! Where the fuck is the roadmap guys?Huh They couldnt even wrote a fkin roadmap!!!!
the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:01:02 PM

how many you hold? just curious  Shocked
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:11:06 PM

Hey mr bold letters calm down, the fact trex hasnt listed mgo is because of the SEC ruling on listing securties, the erc23 is no longer a issue, the fact that mgo has a buyback and burn with mgo makes it look like a security( even though the team thinks differently) so trex hasnt listed but still has not said if they plan on listing or not. Obviously we all would love to see it on bigger exchanges but the US exchanges are not listing coins like mgo for the time being, so binance is the exchange we are hoping on for right now and the team has been in contact with binance.

We all know that the sec rule was just implemented. MGO ICO ended when? that pretty much answers that question.

As for the Binance situation. How long have we been getting the same response that they are in contact with Binance? seriously someone with the time and wants to investigate should go back and peruse earlier post and get the specific date when we got that first response. One thing i know is it's been several months, however, Enjin just finished their ICO a month ago, collected way less fund (and i mean way way less funding) and its already on binance.

I know according to you guys am a fudder. But i rather be a fudder than a mindless sheep. It's our job to hold this team accountable. Either way they are good, their funding has quintupled and still rising, our investment is regressing back to the womb in a bullish market. You can either just keep yelling fudder and repeating the same comments/wishes i have seen so many times in the past several months or actually be real to yourself and hold the team accountable/ask for some real responses

man you have no clue what the facts are, in the beginning the issue was the fact trex wasnt erc223 compatible by the time they were compatible the SEC ruling came into effect. once again you keep making yourself look stupid by pretending to know the facts when you clearly dont. that is why it is in deed called FUD.
Wake up man. He is not fking FUD. After failed at Bittrex, the Dev has a big time to list on Binance (which many coins are listed recently). They got alot of money from ICO but they dont fucking pay some money to list to Binance. One more thing, Look at GAME that already in Polo, Bittrex but small volume. Not much people intersted in buying Game so this company is losing faith from investors.

jack has said a few times now they are willing to pay binance to list mgo, but at this time it is up to binance to accept and list it, once again information you would already have if you took two seconds to go and read, so ONCE AGAIN more FUD by saying dev is unwilling to pay binance listing fee geeze people are relentless and clueless.

Jack said. Jack said. How many time will you keep quoting jack's statement about things that never came to light. Thus the reason i labeled you a sheep ( in case you don't know what a sheep is, it's someone who can't think for themselves) and like i said before, i rather be a fudder than a sheep. Jack says, but  binance has already listed several coins that have collected way less funds and yet MGO is still trading on only low volume exchanges. Rather, than insist that Jack tell us what is actually going on, you keep repeating the same ole Jack said statement. Fucking sheep.

++++1000

I dont give a fuck what Jack said! Im not a fudder, im a bagholder so stfu with this lame 'unity' partnership. Nothing happened in the last 6 months!!!
Im holding my tokens on waves platform, they cant even develop an wave to eth exchange!

Its now boring! Where the fuck is the roadmap guys?Huh They couldnt even wrote a fkin roadmap!!!!
here is the roadmap
https://thegnation.com/roadmap/
2n2-jvc

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:15:13 PM

One of the worst ICO ever made  Smiley
mrlee611

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:32:37 PM

how many you hold? just curious  Shocked
I joined ICO and bought more like 10 btc at the dip. And now got shit lol. 6 months they cant take MGo to a good exchange. Binance listing fee like 250K$ (100 btc when it was 2500) but they didnt willing to pay in summer. Maybe Binance refuses them today lol.
LTCBOY

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:44:30 PM

Hello there, I'm looking into this coin, trying to ding the value of it beneath all the troll and crybaby.

Because even after reading the whitepaper and 20 pages of this thread the only thing I know about this coin is that it was created to get capital for marketing GAME and the MobileGo Marketplace.

If that is is only function this coin has 0 value because you just make a donation to promote a project but your have not incentive  into that project (expect if you are holding GAME coin).

So my question is :

What does holding this Coin offers? How is this coin having any value at all ?

Shameless slefbump.

Hello again, so nobody can explain why I should buy this coin or at least why you should keep it ?
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:03:17 PM

I feel like this is more of a slumbering giant, similar to IOTA. While we sit here in the dark and FUD, they are busy building a legitimate business and acting on their game plan (pun intended). Some time next year it's going to be an 'overnight success' once all of the pieces come together. Do I regret not just holding BTC or ETH instead of buying in? Maybe a little. There are definitely lost profits. But that doesn't take away from the validity of this project.

Keep at it, guys.

Sincerely, a hodler.

Pretty much. They are already working and have a lot of progress. It will go, just a matter of when.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:45:31 PM

Hello there, I'm looking into this coin, trying to ding the value of it beneath all the troll and crybaby.

Because even after reading the whitepaper and 20 pages of this thread the only thing I know about this coin is that it was created to get capital for marketing GAME and the MobileGo Marketplace.

If that is is only function this coin has 0 value because you just make a donation to promote a project but your have not incentive  into that project (expect if you are holding GAME coin).

So my question is :

Shameless slefbump.

Hello again, so nobody can explain why I should buy this coin or at least why you should keep it ?

Well no one here would recommend to buy it in good conscious , there is no use for this token right now ,it might in few months for betting in Esports or never since they are waiting for their betting licence. The price is very attractive right now, you could make a huge profit if it gets pumped but also you could lose like the most of us here . You should make your own decision ,check the history price on coinmarketcap , their roadmaps and plans .
Fallenzz

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:13:23 PM

So my question is :

Shameless slefbump.

Well no one here would recommend to buy it in good conscious , there is no use for this token right now ,it might in few months for betting in Esports or never since they are waiting for their betting licence. The price is very attractive right now, you could make a huge profit if it gets pumped but also you could lose like the most of us here . You should make your own decision ,check the history price on coinmarketcap , their roadmaps and plans .

For now its a scam until proven otherwise.
Fantomas81

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:42:11 PM

https://yadi.sk/i/v_Dh3s3Q3QZNai

Just leave it here... Its absolutely ALL buy orders in WavesDEX. Last deal- at 1150 sat.

Somebody will tell the fairy tale about "long term investvents" and "good moment to buy"?

AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:49:18 PM

Time will tell this I believe very soon this will explode it doesn't matter how low at this moment. In long term this will perform so good.
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:06:29 AM

I don't think so. Or maybe you can tell us about reasons of such assertion. It's might be that project don't have such development, as we want it. But I think, we would wait for the better times.
the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:05:28 PM

I have a gut feeling that MGO is currently on the edge of something extra-ordinary and important  Roll Eyes
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:13:55 PM

I don't think so. Or maybe you can tell us about reasons of such assertion. It's might be that project don't have such development, as we want it. But I think, we would wait for the better times.

Actually people compare the future of any project with the current while in BTC that lost so much and continuously it going down. It demand a lot of patience in due time I also think in long run this will perform so nice and price will be back.
12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:27:37 AM

Actually people compare the future of any project with the current while in BTC that lost so much and continuously it going down. It demand a lot of patience in due time I also think in long run this will perform so nice and price will be back.

patience does not explain why MGO  collected so much money is is only trading on low volume exchange. am tired of having patience or reading some quote about something jack said. we need to start pressing for real answers. Why is MGO not on binance while several coins that collected way less funding is listed there already. As it seem they don't even care about this thread anymore cos i will make a statement here and it get zero response from jack but soon as i repost it on game credit, he deletes it and proclaim that its fudd. So i suggest we start taking some of this complains to the game credit thread. like i mentioned this guys could give a fuck, their earnings already quintupled, it's up to us to press them to do right by us. if we keep sitting around waiting on hope, lady hope might never come

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:58:07 AM

For a person like you who didn't see the progress of the MGO, you might think it's the worst but for us it's not because we are the real
believers and we know on time MGO will pump just like what happen before.

STUDENTCOIN