Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:06:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:52:15 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 07:46:01 PM by Jack Kuveke

Ok. As I have said countless times, we will NEVER provide information regarding exchange listings. Why? Because talking to our community about negotiations is the LEAST likely way to get listed on an exchange, and incredibly unprofessional. We have spoken to binance. As soon as something tangible and of value to our community comes to life, we aren't sharing anything more. The largest exchanges aside from Binance are U.S. based, and with the insanely unstable cryptocurrency regulatory climate it is necessary for MGO, a largely and recently funded currency, to be as compliant as possible to aid in listing.

I have also explained the waves-eth situation countless times. We are closing in on possible solutions: either with an internal application or technologies developed by well renowned projects/companies. As soon as we have a tangible solution, you will be informed.

The people that have been banned by me, or another administrator have fudded. FUD does nothing to help investments. It's insane how people complain about how bad we are openly in public, and then complain that our community isn't growing fast enough. Why do you think people might leave? Because of your negativity and complaints.

We're busy people. I just traveled 4 cumulative hours to meet with Sergey for an hour this morning.You don't have to believe we're actually working, but the truth is we are. I have invited anyone to come to our office and see for themselves. I'll probably be there again shortly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:03:17 PM

Most of us here understand what Jack is saying but there will always be someone to complain ,

if we could get on a big exchange and back to 30k sat things would be different here.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:22:13 PM

I have a gut feeling that MGO is currently on the edge of something extra-ordinary and important  Roll Eyes
At me too, I as though the ass felt that there will be something serious. And so, I beg to love to pay
https://twitter.com/gamecredits/status/941064791086551040

12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:53:54 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 01:06:16 AM by 12inchMom

Ok. As I have said countless times, we will NEVER provide information regarding exchange listings. Why? Because talking to our community about negotiations is the LEAST likely way to get listed on an exchange, and incredibly unprofessional. We have spoken to binance. As soon as something tangible and of value to our community comes to life, we aren't sharing anything more. The largest exchanges aside from Binance are U.S. based, and with the insanely unstable cryptocurrency regulatory climate it is necessary for MGO, a largely and recently funded currency, to be as compliant as possible to aid in listing.

I have also explained the waves-eth situation countless times. We are closing in on possible solutions: either with an internal application or technologies developed by well renowned projects/companies. As soon as we have a tangible solution, you will be informed.

The people that have been banned by me, or another administrator have fudded. FUD does nothing to help investments. It's insane how people complain about how bad we are openly in public, and then complain that our community isn't growing fast enough. Why do you think people might leave? Because of your negativity and complaints.

We're busy people. I just traveled 4 cumulative hours to meet with Sergey for an hour this morning.You don't have to believe we're actually working, but the truth is we are. I have invited anyone to come to our office and see for themselves. I'll probably be there again shortly.

Let me play a quick game with you. So let say I post MGO is doing great, all their roadmap has been met, and we are pretty happy with the progress.  According to you that's not fud.  But if I typed why is mgo not in any high volume exchange and why is all the activities on the roadmap delayed then its fud. However, btw does two statements the 2nd one is actually the truth.

So, us commenting on the truth is fud, and you blaming us for chasing away investors. This reminds me of the papa john claim that the nfl players kneeling is the reason why their sales is down.

How about you met your goals on the roadmap and actually get on a decent exchange. none of us is making a false comment, we just stating facts, so you can't blame us for the current state of this project. it's all you. You can't blame ppl for not been cheerful,, if you didn't give them anything to be cheerful about.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:07:27 AM

Most of us here understand what Jack is saying but there will always be someone to complain ,

if we could get on a big exchange and back to 30k sat things would be different here.
That will happen soon, let's keep holding, it's impossible that MGO will not be listed in big exchanges, we can afford that as we have
raise a good amount of money during the ICO. Maybe they do not want to hype, they just focus first on the development so the moment we will be listed
in bigger exchanges, we can see a new ATH in satoshi.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
12inchMom

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:24:30 AM

That will happen soon, let's keep holding, it's impossible that MGO will not be listed in big exchanges, we can afford that as we have
raise a good amount of money during the ICO. Maybe they do not want to hype, they just focus first on the development so the moment we will be listed
in bigger exchanges, we can see a new ATH in satoshi.

Again, if i had a dime for every time i saw a similar statement in the past few months, then i could easily buy 0.1 BTC at it's current value

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Sitimunirah

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:44:36 AM

Someone else believes that the coin will be able to return to his high?
 it seems to me that under the best circumstances the price of 100k satoshi almost impossible.
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:52:48 AM

it seems to me that under the best circumstances the price of 100k satoshi almost impossible.

I would say easy 500k satoshi. Jack told me 100 times it will be listed very soon on a huge exchange so multiply it by 5 and it is 500k sat
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:09:52 AM

I would say easy 500k satoshi. Jack told me 100 times it will be listed very soon on a huge exchange so multiply it by 5 and it is 500k sat
I would be happy with even 50k Satoshis now. When getting listed on Bittrex, MGO will surely be pumped then dumped like any other token listing.
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:28:52 PM

I would be happy with even 50k Satoshis now. When getting listed on Bittrex, MGO will surely be pumped then dumped like any other token listing.

50k is a good start
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:39:33 PM

Don't say it's impossible but MGO have a long way to go for reaching 100K sat.
Let them first deliver useable products. When that's done with the partnership with UNITY and the right marketing to attract players it could be possible.

But first let them deliver something 😃.
February 2018 public beta of gplay, waiting patiently.
https://thegnation.com/roadmap/

Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:12:42 AM

Let them first deliver useable products. When that's done with the partnership with UNITY and the right marketing to attract players it could be possible.

First look at my shaft SIR

tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:27:09 AM

I don`t think any upcomming updates will benefit MGO , everything is about gamecredits which is funded with MGO`s ICO money . They already made the betting/wagering app ,but they said that they won`t use til they get a licence. It can take years for it to happen . I just don`t know why they need a licence to operate , since the bets are not made with real money , I thought the whole point of cryptocurrency is anonymity and not involving governments to control it and tax it.
There is no info about this subject anywhere so if Jack could explain it so we all could understand it better.
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:47:46 AM

I don`t think any upcomming updates will benefit MGO , everything is about gamecredits which is funded with MGO`s ICO money . They already made the betting/wagering app ,but they said that they won`t use til they get a licence. It can take years for it to happen . I just don`t know why they need a licence to operate , since the bets are not made with real money , I thought the whole point of cryptocurrency is anonymity and not involving governments to control it and tax it.
There is no info about this subject anywhere so if Jack could explain it so we all could understand it better.

Hard to avoid the government as they will always try a way to tax you. Even if it's peer 2 peer. They hate long money

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
12inchMom

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:21:09 PM

You should go check out the growth of enjin coin, MGO is doing nothing, just constant comment about how hard they working and the various sheeps proclaiming that we should be quiet/patient. However, their biggest competitor Enjin, which just closed its iCO last month, is recording some impressive growth.

xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:46:31 AM

One of the worst ICO ever made  Smiley
For a person like you who didn't see the progress of the MGO, you might think it's the worst but for us it's not because we are the real
believers and we know on time MGO will pump just like what happen before.

So when?
tiaozhanziwo

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:46:48 AM

I do not know what the team is doing. There seems to be no progress on the project. Trust them for three more months.
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 01:04:01 PM

what the hell are you talkıng about. lıstıng on bınance cost 50 k dolar. lets say ıt 100k dolar. you collected 56m dolar btc and now ıst more than 250m dolar. lots of person lost theır money because of teams stupıd actıons. very terrible team. just cant understand tons of shıt coıns are lıstıng on bınance or other exchange so how you are succesıng to not lıstıng on that exchanges. are you tellıng me you are more shıt coın than that bılıons suplly shıts ? thats not about exchange sıtes. ıts about thıs ıdıotıc team. ıf you cant thınk these actıons so tell peope run away from thıs project. 1 year or more passed and you stıll couldnt lıst thıs coın on a bıg exchange. and you have 250m dolar.
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:11:18 PM

what the hell are you talkıng about. lıstıng on bınance cost 50 k dolar. lets say ıt 100k dolar. you collected 56m dolar btc and now ıst more than 250m dolar. lots of person lost theır money because of teams stupıd actıons. very terrible team. just cant understand tons of shıt coıns are lıstıng on bınance or other exchange so how you are succesıng to not lıstıng on that exchanges. are you tellıng me you are more shıt coın than that bılıons suplly shıts ? thats not about exchange sıtes. ıts about thıs ıdıotıc team. ıf you cant thınk these actıons so tell peope run away from thıs project. 1 year or more passed and you stıll couldnt lıst thıs coın on a bıg exchange. and you have 250m dolar.

Actually 8-9 months have passed since the end of the MGO ICO.

Both Lisk and Waves took ~18 months to get listed on an exchange like Binance.
Just give the MGO team a bit of time, no need to rush, no need to cry like a baby.

True investors hodl.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
mrlee611

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:34:02 PM

It was 100btc(250k dollars) in summer for listing fees. I dont know how much for now while Binance becomes to No1 volume. All the Dev can say that they are being reviewed by Binance, thats all.
Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: