Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:20:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406957 times)
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:28:27 PM

Ok. As I have said countless times, we will NEVER provide information regarding exchange listings. Why? Because talking to our community about negotiations is the LEAST likely way to get listed on an exchange, and incredibly unprofessional. We have spoken to binance. As soon as something tangible and of value to our community comes to life, we aren't sharing anything more. The largest exchanges aside from Binance are U.S. based, and with the insanely unstable cryptocurrency regulatory climate it is necessary for MGO, a largely and recently funded currency, to be as compliant as possible to aid in listing.

I have also explained the waves-eth situation countless times. We are closing in on possible solutions: either with an internal application or technologies developed by well renowned projects/companies. As soon as we have a tangible solution, you will be informed.

The people that have been banned by me, or another administrator have fudded. FUD does nothing to help investments. It's insane how people complain about how bad we are openly in public, and then complain that our community isn't growing fast enough. Why do you think people might leave? Because of your negativity and complaints.

We're busy people. I just traveled 4 cumulative hours to meet with Sergey for an hour this morning.You don't have to believe we're actually working, but the truth is we are. I have invited anyone to come to our office and see for themselves. I'll probably be there again shortly.

what the hell are you talkıng about. lıstıng on bınance cost 50 k dolar. lets say ıt 100k dolar. you collected 56m dolar btc and now ıst more than 250m dolar. lots of person lost theır money because of teams stupıd actıons. very terrible team. just cant understand tons of shıt coıns are lıstıng on bınance or other exchange so how you are succesıng to not lıstıng on that exchanges. are you tellıng me you are more shıt coın than that bılıons suplly shıts ? thats not about exchange sıtes. ıts about thıs ıdıotıc team. ıf you cant thınk these actıons so tell peope run away from thıs project. 1 year or more passed and you stıll couldnt lıst thıs coın on a bıg exchange. and you have 250m dolar.

Actually 8-9 months have passed since the end of the MGO ICO.

Both Lisk and Waves took ~18 months to get listed on an exchange like Binance.
Just give the MGO team a bit of time, no need to rush, no need to cry like a baby.

True investors hodl.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Everyday it`s the same , someone writes the truth and immediately Turing and others call 'em out to be fudders. The fact is Jack and Sergei don`t give a shit about anything anyone writes here , they have hundreds of millions ,travel around the world while MGO keeps crashing . Nothing will get done in the coming months so why bother at all ,soon we will se MGO under 2K sat and it will continue to trade between 2-4K sat . Blaiming the low price on BTC is only a part of the problem ,it`s been over a half year and this token is still useless,you can`t buy anything, bet or anything else.
So what are our options ,wait and hope for a miracle or sell at a massive loss , only time will tell what is the right decision .
Merry christmas and happy new year my fellow bagholders   Cheesy
12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:31:41 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 05:54:49 PM by 12inchMom

Ok. As I have said countless times, we will NEVER provide information regarding exchange listings. Why? Because talking to our community about negotiations is the LEAST likely way to get listed on an exchange, and incredibly unprofessional. We have spoken to binance. As soon as something tangible and of value to our community comes to life, we aren't sharing anything more. The largest exchanges aside from Binance are U.S. based, and with the insanely unstable cryptocurrency regulatory climate it is necessary for MGO, a largely and recently funded currency, to be as compliant as possible to aid in listing.

I have also explained the waves-eth situation countless times. We are closing in on possible solutions: either with an internal application or technologies developed by well renowned projects/companies. As soon as we have a tangible solution, you will be informed.

The people that have been banned by me, or another administrator have fudded. FUD does nothing to help investments. It's insane how people complain about how bad we are openly in public, and then complain that our community isn't growing fast enough. Why do you think people might leave? Because of your negativity and complaints.

We're busy people. I just traveled 4 cumulative hours to meet with Sergey for an hour this morning.You don't have to believe we're actually working, but the truth is we are. I have invited anyone to come to our office and see for themselves. I'll probably be there again shortly.

what the hell are you talkıng about. lıstıng on bınance cost 50 k dolar. lets say ıt 100k dolar. you collected 56m dolar btc and now ıst more than 250m dolar. lots of person lost theır money because of teams stupıd actıons. very terrible team. just cant understand tons of shıt coıns are lıstıng on bınance or other exchange so how you are succesıng to not lıstıng on that exchanges. are you tellıng me you are more shıt coın than that bılıons suplly shıts ? thats not about exchange sıtes. ıts about thıs ıdıotıc team. ıf you cant thınk these actıons so tell peope run away from thıs project. 1 year or more passed and you stıll couldnt lıst thıs coın on a bıg exchange. and you have 250m dolar.

Just give the MGO team a bit of time, no need to rush, no need to cry like a baby.

True investors hodl.

Well your comparison sucks cos Lisk and Waves were already on bIttrex, and binance was a relatively new exchange, so there was no rush/need for them to list on binance. However, MGO biggest exchange is liqui and cryptopia (yeah the same exchanges where numerous free airdropped coin easily get listed) thats the biggest exchanges for a coin that acquired 53 million in BTC back in july. So shed that sheep skin and get back to reality.

By the way, there is nothing  that implies that someone is a cry baby for inquiring about the direction of their investment. This is hard earned money so we need answers. In an extremely bullish market, this coin has managed to stay stagnant, and it's also dragging game credit down. However, their biggest competitor Enjin is recording some impressive growth.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 06:05:36 PM

True investors hodl.

Well your comparison sucks cos Lisk and Waves were already on bIttrex, and binance was a relatively new exchange, so there was no rush/need for them to list on binance. However, MGO biggest exchange is liqui and cryptopia (yeah the same exchanges where numerous free airdropped coin easily get listed) thats the biggest exchanges for a coin that acquired 53 million in BTC back in july. So shed that sheep skin and get back to reality.

By the way, there is nothing  that implies that someone is a cry baby for inquiring about the direction of their investment. This is hard earned money so we need answers. In an extremely bullish market, this coin has managed to stay stagnant, and it's also dragging game credit down. However, their biggest competitor Enjin is recording some impressive growth.

Well, then do us all a favor, sell your MGO, invest in Enjin and stop crying.

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 06:07:03 PM

True investors hodl.

Everyday it`s the same , someone writes the truth and immediately Turing and others call 'em out to be fudders. The fact is Jack and Sergei don`t give a shit about anything anyone writes here , they have hundreds of millions ,travel around the world while MGO keeps crashing . Nothing will get done in the coming months so why bother at all ,soon we will se MGO under 2K sat and it will continue to trade between 2-4K sat . Blaiming the low price on BTC is only a part of the problem ,it`s been over a half year and this token is still useless,you can`t buy anything, bet or anything else.
So what are our options ,wait and hope for a miracle or sell at a massive loss , only time will tell what is the right decision .

Everyday it's the same, fudders come fud.
mrlee611

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:16:06 PM

True investors hodl.

Everyday it's the same, fudders come fud.
Stop saying shit man. About listing on ẽchange, its not fud, it is real big problem. I dont think abt listing fees cos they have alot of money. Maybe any reason they are hiding us. Just wait...
12inchMom

Activity: 322

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:16:33 PM

I rather be a FUD/ Troll or whatever else you call it rather than be a mindless sheep. Anything but a sheep is ok with me. By the way, we here posting cos we invested hard earned money in this project, not because we don't have anything else to do with ourselves. Our hard earned money is invested in this project and we are disappointed by the direction that our investment is going.

Jack keeps repeating the same thing but its quite puzzling why other coins with less funding can easily get on binance and this other high volume exchange but for some reason MGO can't get into any of those exchange. They just keep rehasing the same thing over and over again. And the mindless sheeps choose not to question and as you would expect from a sheep get pissed off when someone dare question their leader.

Again, my hard earned money is invested, I can't even sell it and  make back what I spent, so I have every right to keep complaining till they do right by us. Does that answer you question mr sheep?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:17:23 PM

Tough crowd.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:09:32 PM

Tough crowd.
Many people here wants to get profits/sell their coins already which they said can only be achieved by listings to big exchanges. They don't categorize a update from the team as a good news if they don't see the price to increase
alinka

Activity: 224
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:22:19 PM

Wow, This project is very good indeed. this is good news for the real gamers. Because, while playing the hobby can benefit as well. This project should continue to be developed and innovated because the technology is sophisticated and the enthusiasts will also increase.
tyson187

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:25:02 AM

Jack said on the discord app that their focus on crypto traders isn`t that high , meaning that geting enlisted on a major exchange is not a top priority.

Would it be outrageous to think that their plan all along is to crash MGO and then buy it cheap for themselfs ,I read on the other coins forums that geting on Binance is pretty easy ,you just have to pay them .

If you guys want more info ,you should download the Discord app and join gamecredits channel .

oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:55:57 AM

team has said willing to pay to list on binance, coin is submitted patience it will wind up on there, in good time

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:20:10 PM

would you please let me know what cause delaying MGo to list on Binance? listing fees or technical only?
weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:39:52 PM

what is the road map for MGO, I joined since the ICO and I cannot see clear road map which reflects on the price?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
tyson187

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:07:59 PM

what is the road map for MGO, I joined since the ICO and I cannot see clear road map which reflects on the price?

there is no roadmap for MGO only Gamecredits .
https://thegnation.com/roadmap/
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:24:04 PM

Jack said on the discord app that their focus on crypto traders isn`t that high , meaning that geting enlisted on a major exchange is not a top priority.

Would it be outrageous to think that their plan all along is to crash MGO and then buy it cheap for themselfs ,I read on the other coins forums that geting on Binance is pretty easy ,you just have to pay them .

If you guys want more info ,you should download the Discord app and join gamecredits channel .

Ok, that's insane. From the start of the crowdsale we said our focus was 100% on gamers, that hasn't changed. So me saying our focus on promoting to cryptocurreny traders isn't high is NOTHING new. We've been saying that for months. However, exchange listings are still important to us. We spoke to Binance and are fine paying a reasonable fee (which Binance is said to have). But listing isn't our singular choice. They get back to us and say whether or not they are ok with the listing.
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:42:26 PM

Ok, that's insane. From the start of the crowdsale we said our focus was 100% on gamers, that hasn't changed. So me saying our focus on promoting to cryptocurreny traders isn't high is NOTHING new. We've been saying that for months. However, exchange listings are still important to us. We spoke to Binance and are fine paying a reasonable fee (which Binance is said to have). But listing isn't our singular choice. They get back to us and say whether or not they are ok with the listing.

Hi how long ago was applied for Binance?
An good exchange platform would be fine. Mgo will moon once it happens
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:18:28 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 04:18:33 PM by Islapdonkey

Tough crowd.
Many people here wants to get profits/sell their coins already which they said can only be achieved by listings to big exchanges. They don't categorize a update from the team as a good news if they don't see the price to increase

I really don't think the exchange is the only issue. Several details on the road map is also delayed.

Every other week i check in on this thread and i see the same identical comment from jack. It's been several months, same comment and no action.

I actively use Binance and i have seen the caliber of coins that got listed. So there is really no good reason why Binance wouldn't list MGO, if the team was indeed making an effort to get on that exchange.

At the moment, it seem like we gambled on the wrong coin. Apart from the unity partnership (which am sure they paid their way into) there is really nothing else to talk about. It's pretty crazy that in this current market, this coin has yet to record any kind of growth. A conspiracy theorist will have a lot of fun with this one.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:45:08 PM

Hmm... I do not think so. MobileGo need to has some events after listed on Bitnance exchange to attract the investor. Example other projects used event is reward for top 100 traders, I think it will help the volume trading and demand increase to the moon.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:01:12 AM

Hmm... I do not think so. MobileGo need to has some events after listed on Bitnance exchange to attract the investor. Example other projects used event is reward for top 100 traders, I think it will help the volume trading and demand increase to the moon.
it will def increase once it hits mgo since investors will have a trustable exchange to trade on, do i think its going to jump 1000% no i dont not right out the gate, but a price increase for sure.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:33:56 AM

team has said willing to pay to list on binance, coin is submitted patience it will wind up on there, in good time

In good time is the key and I hope in good time means in the next couple of months or so because this project can stand to lose much more than that. Will be interesting to see when it happens and I too think we need a bigger exchange for credibility.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: