Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 06:45:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406959 times)
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

@Jack, I have some specific question. I want to sell big amount of MGO.

Looks like liqui is not an option since no body buys there.

I still believe in the project but I don't have time to wait.

Can you ask Sergey maybe GameCredits company would like to aquire my stake? Anyway you still plan buybacks

If not, please advice how to properlly set orders on liqui to make it get filled.

P.S. You can reply privately to PM if you think it's appropriate.
Thanks

P.S.2. Or maybe someone from thread would like to help me.

You can easily sell your tokens on liqui ,its just depends how much you ask for it . Even if its over a million of tokens it will sell in mater of days , but my guess is you want to make a good profit that is why you hope that Jack will buy you off.

When will we have a large exchange rather than liqui?
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:08:03 PM

The marketcap of MGO is about $130M at the moment. They have about $250M in assets at their disposal to develop great stuff. The mobile store is up and running, they are partners with Unity, they are sponsors of esports teams and much more. No hopium here, everything that I stated are facts.

When they start rolling out their wagering app and the other stuff they have in the pipeline this will grow. If you don't believe that it is your right and there are many other projects out there...

With all due respect, what store is up and running? It wasn't working months ago when I tried it, and on twitter it just now says open beta? A beta is not 'up and running' it's a freaking beta. Look at early-access games on steam....

How ironic too that the day I re-check the app, it's the day they have server errors xD so I can't verify if it IS actually working better than before, but I remember getting super excited, downloaded some APK and it had soooo many good titles but none were accessible. Why even allow downloads of the store itself if nothing is available!

What you've said doesn't make it not hopium. Doesn't make it doomed either. ''When they [insert here]'' seems to be a huge factor in many tokens liquidity today, which is why I say hopium. These guys could be geniuses, or they could be average joes playing with smart contracts. What I've said, and you reiterated for me, is that people are buying these assets (by and large NOT only MGO) because of promises of progress, instead of letting said progress drive demand. And every time trading increases, forumers are saying "it's back it's going up!" or whatever

All the focus on price alone is half the problem. Price is no real factor other than it COULD be volume coming from actual players who want a part of the technology, however it's likely just trading for daily profits.

I'm not even arguing personally, I'm just reiterating how many things in history were done through struggle ESPECIALLY with little cash flow. With the age of ICO's we've just enabled ourselves to give millions if not billions to brand new, unproven companies (just because they had gamecredits before is not a pedigree) who now likely don't have the same hunger as the 'poor' boys. Hunger breeds competition, and competition breeds innovation.

I'm heavily divested out of ERC20's into ADA, and some may think it's foolish but bitcoin fanboys also called people stupid for buying Eth at the crowdsale.

And to Jack: it's totally fair enough (although I have to disagree about the announcements thing considering most of the world's major brands release sneak peeks of progress to drum up demand) but, regardless if Sergei is travelling a lot, there are other teams working in the same space right now and while none may be a carbon copy of MGO's plans, how do you guys know you're working harder than them? When many teams are fresher time-wise and brought in less money than MGO's ICO. This scene for developers is absolutely a real-world competition and what would happen if MGO spent all this time, effort, MONEY, only to come in 2nd(or worse) to a younger asset in terms of real world utility?

It might be uncomfortable to think about objectively but I'm literally just trying to throw some doubt in because crypto spheres especially this website are overflowing with shills and hopium. When someone starts shilling about prices and how MGO will change the world of gaming....no one tells them to cool it with the rampant speculation... i know it's no one's job to do so, but it only adds to the problems concerning speculation of price increase.

I hope the PC store integration will open the potential user base up, and that Feb is more or less the final iteration of the mobile store not-pertaining to MGO. But why didn't GameCredits finish the mobile store before even releasing GAME? Or before now for that matter. I'm not trying to be snarky it's the same question I had when I first discovered GAME, before the MGO ICO. It's a fairly old asset as far as cryptos go, and yet it's namesake is finally in beta within the past couple weeks.

I mean absolutely no personal disrespect but it feels eerily similar to MAIDsafe...constant slight progression, but very little (at least publicly...which kinda matters for a public to adopt something) groundbreaking moves.

Said shills MIGHT be correct and MGO revolutionizes the gaming scene...but why can't anyone objectively consider it's failure?

I'm fine with trying to come down shilling. People can't or don't see failure for the same reason that coins with zero use or most likely future use are worth billions. We're in an absolutely insane market that will burn a lot of people.

To this point of yours: 'although I have to disagree about the announcements thing considering most of the world's major brands release sneak peeks of progress to drum up demand'

I disagree. You can't compare GameCredits Inc (a company on the brink of releasing it's initial products) to a company well established multi billion dollar company that has products already out. There is a lot more pressure on the smaller less established company. Startups when releasing their initial products give themselves time to test and get an understanding of user sentiment. We certainly have an uphill climb ahead of us, that has been known since the beginning. However, when it comes to building startups branding is the absolute last thing to always come. Branding too soon can occasionally go well, but startups often end up shooting themselves in the foot.

And that isn't to say we aren't already marketing and growing an audience. That's the purpose of GNation. I'm specifically talking about partnerships and updates related to specific products like our mobile store/wagering products.
the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

@Jack, I have some specific question. I want to sell big amount of MGO.

Looks like liqui is not an option since no body buys there.

I still believe in the project but I don't have time to wait.

Can you ask Sergey maybe GameCredits company would like to aquire my stake? Anyway you still plan buybacks

If not, please advice how to properlly set orders on liqui to make it get filled.

P.S. You can reply privately to PM if you think it's appropriate.
Thanks

P.S.2. Or maybe someone from thread would like to help me.

You can easily sell your tokens on liqui ,its just depends how much you ask for it . Even if its over a million of tokens it will sell in mater of days , but my guess is you want to make a good profit that is why you hope that Jack will buy you off.

liqui is so slow...
liljsbach

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:32:30 PM

Here's the thing. I've explained multiple times the reasoning for a change in project focus. We're not a hypey project. The amount of meetings we've had with significant companies is long. But as a startup that is trying to build a mutli- billion dollar company, there is absolutely zero strategic value in announcing these things ahead of time (like lots of projects due to pump the price of their coins). About 95% of what we do is under the surface. This is our strategy. With that said, things are starting to come to fruition and some people are seeing that. We announced MGO integration into our desktop store and mining client, and several other partnerships in the last month. These partnerships aren't for nothing. If you think Sergey Sholom traveled to 5-6 countries in the span of 1-2 weeks with a 'half assed' company working behind him, you're wrong. (Please note I'm referencing the public events we explained in multiple newsletters from October to December. We are constantly traveling, and this is only one public travel schedule we've released. Again, most isn't public).

A new release of our mobile store is coming in February. The focus on this version is MGO integration to give us the competitive niche which we're using to differentiate ourselves. Other than that we'll have PC store integration, desports updates, and more partnerships.

Most people don't like these kinds of responses, but it's the truth. If people don't believe we're working, show up to our office at random. Someone would be happy to walk you around. We have nothing to hide, and I know a couple of investors who have actually visited.

Jesus Christ, you're a community manager or an angsty teenager who bagholds a shitcoin? Quit all these flamewars and start updating community about the progress. Weekly updates on progress after scrum meetings would be levels above your pathetic activity in this thread. You're making your own company look childish and unprofessional. I've scrolled through dozens pages of this thread and 90% of your activity should never happened. Big red flag.
Fallenzz

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:34:08 PM

Here's the thing. I've explained multiple times the reasoning for a change in project focus. We're not a hypey project. The amount of meetings we've had with significant companies is long. But as a startup that is trying to build a mutli- billion dollar company, there is absolutely zero strategic value in announcing these things ahead of time (like lots of projects due to pump the price of their coins). About 95% of what we do is under the surface. This is our strategy. With that said, things are starting to come to fruition and some people are seeing that. We announced MGO integration into our desktop store and mining client, and several other partnerships in the last month. These partnerships aren't for nothing. If you think Sergey Sholom traveled to 5-6 countries in the span of 1-2 weeks with a 'half assed' company working behind him, you're wrong. (Please note I'm referencing the public events we explained in multiple newsletters from October to December. We are constantly traveling, and this is only one public travel schedule we've released. Again, most isn't public).

A new release of our mobile store is coming in February. The focus on this version is MGO integration to give us the competitive niche which we're using to differentiate ourselves. Other than that we'll have PC store integration, desports updates, and more partnerships.

Most people don't like these kinds of responses, but it's the truth. If people don't believe we're working, show up to our office at random. Someone would be happy to walk you around. We have nothing to hide, and I know a couple of investors who have actually visited.

Jesus Christ, you're a community manager or an angsty teenager who bagholds a shitcoin? Quit all these flamewars and start updating community about the progress. Weekly updates on progress after scrum meetings would be levels above your pathetic activity in this thread. You're making your own company look childish and unprofessional. I've scrolled through dozens pages of this thread and 90% of your activity should never happened. Big red flag.

True true true update the fucking community with real progress. A sponsorship where you paid for isn't progress its charity

Your current strategy sucks. Both game and mgo are not even among the top 100 anymore. All your investors are angry at you guys. And still you think you're doing it right?? Looks like you know very well that mgo was a bloody money grab. Nothing in the whitepaper was released. Dual blockchain is a complete fail no other coin dares to touch that crap. No normal exchange after 8 months no product no blockswap no updates which mean something.

Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:35:01 PM

You must be confused with Fallenz, our community hyper / fudder, depending on when he's selling or buying.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:37:25 PM

True true true update the fucking community with real progress. A sponsorship where you paid for isn't progress its charity

Your current strategy sucks. Both game and mgo are not even among the top 100 anymore. All your investors are angry at you guys. And still you think you're doing it right?? Looks like you know very well that mgo was a bloody money grab. Nothing in the whitepaper was released. Dual blockchain is a complete fail no other coin dares to touch that crap. No normal exchange after 8 months no product no blockswap no updates which mean something.

Some people don't like it for sure but also this is the strategy that some investors want to see.
I lost money on MGO but I'm aware or I believe it's a long way.

Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

I've explained our reasoning for not coming in here with weekly progress reports regarding everything we're doing. That's just how this is going for now. We are close to release of several products which will mean more continuous public updates. Like what we've been doing with our PC store. Our developers have been working with our community releasing updates every couple of days. But this only happened once our application became public. This is exactly what we will do for all of our projects in the coming weeks and months. Our PC store will also have MGO releases which we expect in the next 2 weeks or so.

In the mean time I find it necessary to respond to the fudders that aren't helping current investors. I know plenty of people are waiting on development updates in regards to blockswap/wagering/pc store. People have every right to be upset, I'm not saying that. But it's necessary to differentiate between the people who are logically upset, and the fudders who are strategically fudding so they can make money off less informed investors.
DunlapBeach

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:47:18 PM

I've explained our reasoning for not coming in here with weekly progress reports regarding everything we're doing. That's just how this is going for now. We are close to release of several products which will mean more continuous public updates. Like what we've been doing with our PC store. Our developers have been working with our community releasing updates every couple of days. But this only happened once our application became public. This is exactly what we will do for all of our projects in the coming weeks and months. Our PC store will also have MGO releases which we expect in the next 2 weeks or so.

In the mean time I find it necessary to respond to the fudders that aren't helping current investors. I know plenty of people are waiting on development updates in regards to blockswap/wagering/pc store. People have every right to be upset, I'm not saying that. But it's necessary to differentiate between the people who are logically upset, and the fudders who are strategically fudding so they can make money off less informed investors.

I think you guys will dispel the vast majority of every kind of FUD or hate if you went above and beyond to get us listed somewhere that gives us competitive liquidity.  You have a fortune at your disposal and you're spitting in our hands with the progress in that regard with what you've shown and said.  There is also another misconception that you have about us Jack:  You think that everyone here showing you resistance plans to "fud" in order to tank the price to buy it at a dip.  I think that would be likely if the MGO's 24h volume was at least a moderate fraction of its marketcap....but it isn't.  It's barely above $300,000 with a MC of over 130 million.  How in the hell is anyone going to successfully fud MGO if there is almost no liquidity in the orderbook? 

Here's the reality:  we're all bagholding this shit and pissed off because you appear deceitful about the exchange listing.  No one really believes that with 300 million dollars that you couldn't get us listed at any top exchange.  It's pure horseshit.  300 million bloody dollars.  Just think about that for a second.  Even if bittrexx's owner found out you kicked his dog im pretty sure he'd forget all the beef you two had, and would list MGO if the price was right.  You guys are being extremely stingy considering how much money we gave you.  Furthermore, I want people to know that I am not bringing up the exchange issue because I want to dump.  I'm bring it up because the team and Jack have been so unbelievably shady and dismissive about our importance towards it.  This is the key point here Jack, we are not fudding, we're justifiably upset at you guys.

Turing

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:02:28 PM

I think you guys will dispel the vast majority of every kind of FUD or hate if you went above and beyond to get us listed somewhere that gives us competitive liquidity.  You have a fortune at your disposal and you're spitting in our hands with the progress in that regard with what you've shown and said.  There is also another misconception that you have about us Jack:  You think that everyone here showing you resistance plans to "fud" in order to tank the price to buy it at a dip.  I think that would be likely if the MGO's 24h volume was at least a moderate fraction of its marketcap....but it isn't.  It's barely above $300,000 with a MC of over 130 million.  How in the hell is anyone going to successfully fud MGO if there is almost no liquidity in the orderbook?  

Here's the reality:  we're all bagholding this shit and pissed off because you appear deceitful about the exchange listing.  No one really believes that with 300 million dollars that you couldn't get us listed at any top exchange.  It's pure horseshit.  300 million bloody dollars.  Just think about that for a second.  Even if bittrexx's owner found out you kicked his dog im pretty sure he'd forget all the beef you two had, and would list MGO if the price was right.  You guys are being extremely stingy considering how much money we gave you.  Furthermore, I want people to know that I am not bringing up the exchange issue because I want to dump.  I'm bring it up because the team and Jack have been so unbelievably shady and dismissive about our importance towards it.  This is the key point here Jack, we are not fudding, we're justifiably upset at you guys.

And another account that is 100% created to post FUD in MGO and GameCredit topics.

Check your post-history and everything is clear.

And no, I'm not pissed at the team, they do a fine job, I did my research.
DunlapBeach

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:18:23 PM

And another account that is 100% created to post FUD in MGO and GameCredit topics.

Are you paid by the team or something?  It's pitiful how you're sitting in a burning house sipping tea and considering everything to be fine.  If you're actually bagholding like the rest of us then I suggest you use your brain and figure out why we aren't listed anywhere after half a year.
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:32:33 PM

When will we have a large exchange rather than liqui?

I want to know about this too please. There has been a lot of arguing and chatter lately but is there any plan to get to a bigger exchange? I know it would be wise to coincide this with news but in any event more liquidity will always help and is welcome Smiley.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
Turing

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:35:03 PM

Are you paid by the team or something?  It's pitiful how you're sitting in a burning house sipping tea and considering everything to be fine.  If you're actually bagholding like the rest of us then I suggest you use your brain and figure out why we aren't listed anywhere after half a year.

I could ask you if you are paid by the competition of MobileGo...

MobileGo is doing fine.
And no, I'm not paid by anyone. I'm retired at 29, supporting Waves on a voluntary base and invested in 11 different crypto currencies.

I'm not even sure why your are here... your post history is nothing but FUD... If your are an investor, well, you're doing yourself a big pleasure by trying to burn down your own house... But I'm sure you're not an investor, probable a trader with multiple accounts.

Fallenz does the same, at least he does both the hype and FUD without logging out...

And what have you done for the community? What is your added value in the scene?
If you want MGO or any other project to succeed, put your energy in it, not against it.
DunlapBeach

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:48:46 PM

I could ask you if you are paid by the competition of MobileGo...

MobileGo is doing fine.
And no, I'm not paid by anyone. I'm retired at 29, supporting Waves on a voluntary base and invested in 11 different crypto currencies.

I'm not even sure why your are here... your post history is nothing but FUD... If your are an investor, well, you're doing yourself a big pleasure by trying to burn down your own house... But I'm sure you're not an investor, probable a trader with multiple accounts.

Fallenz does the same, at least he does both the hype and FUD without logging out...

And what have you done for the community? What is your added value in the scene?
If you want MGO or any other project to succeed, put your energy in it, not against it.

Simply waiting for them to fork over a tiny % of our investor money to get listed is all I want.  We're all entitled to that.  They raised a fortune.  Why do I have to be a fudder, competition of MobileGO, or whatever other superlative in order to be qualified to raise this point this much?  It's horrendous to not be listed right now.  I am not a fudder I'm holding coins that I cannot dump despite your constant advice to do so, so I have to hold.  Hell, I don't even want to dump even though you keep suggesting I do.  I believe in the team but they are giving me so little reason to keep believing when they arent getting us listed anywhere good.

Why does me inquiring about the exchange issues mean that I contribute zero?  I gave Jack several suggestions on how to get us listed but he is simply ignoring all of it.  You're something else man.
Turing

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:51:22 PM

Simply waiting for them to fork over a tiny % of our investor money to get listed is all I want.  We're all entitled to that.

"Entitled"? Lol... We're just investors, not the owners. And when you invest in crypto, it can take up to 2 or 3 years before any ROI.
Ethereum, Waves, Lisk all took at least 1 or 2 years before they saw a first glimpse of the moon.

Getting listed on a large exchange doesn't make sense right now.
First releases and products, then exchanges and promotion.

Otherwise it would be just hype and promoting vaporware.

I would not be happy if they wasted money on promotion right now, without anything to show for.

Give them time, not even 1 year has past. I've been in DASH (Darkcoin / XCoin) for almost 4 years now, only sold a little bit to retire and it paid off.
Fallenzz

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:05:01 PM

Simply waiting for them to fork over a tiny % of our investor money to get listed is all I want.  We're all entitled to that.

"Entitled"? Lol... We're just investors, not the owners. And when you invest in crypto, it can take up to 2 or 3 years before any ROI.
Ethereum, Waves, Lisk all took at least 1 or 2 years before they saw a first glimpse of the moon.

I would not be happy if they wasted money on promotion right now, without anything to show for.

Give them time, not even 1 year has past. I've been in DASH (Darkcoin / XCoin) for almost 4 years now, only sold a little bit to retire and it paid off.

I do own a whole lot of mgo. I would bet 5 times more than your bag. I just want some progress on exchanges and the truth
Turing

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:17:29 PM

I do own a whole lot of mgo. I would bet 5 times more than your bag. I just want some progress on exchanges and the truth

I hold 122,000 MGO right now, bought a lot at the low prices in the recent months.
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:26:41 PM

I hold 122,000 MGO right now, bought a lot at the low prices in the recent months.
Wow, that's a lot of MGOs and might give you a lot of money when MGO's time will come to shine.
Every project has it's time and MGO is just waiting for a big exchanges so we can see a real pump with a big volume, I miss  MGO in the top 100 coinmarketcap, it should be listed soon or even top 10.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:10:31 AM

good for you. you probably spent less accumulating that than i spent accumulating my measly amount during ICO. Thi fuckers fucked the ico investors so bad.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:55:55 AM

good for you. you probably spent less accumulating that than i spent accumulating my measly amount during ICO. Thi fuckers fucked the ico investors so bad.

Calm down. In fiat price is higher. Too many whiners in this thread. Just sell and move in please

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: