Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:34:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you keep your bitcoins?  (Read 48734 times)
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:39:37 PM

I use about 5 or 6 wallets. Most of my coins I keep on my Ledger Nano s, its really nice thing to hold your money. Also I have about 4 different online wallets fo different coins. And small part of my bankroll I keep on exchange.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
NikitaSkublov0202

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:45:53 PM

someone knows sth about my time coin?
leisha

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:29:04 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency so we need to store it in a digital wallet. In my four months of earning bitcoins, I am using an online wallet to store my bitcoins. This online wallet can easily convert bitcoin to our own currency. This site is also linked to the money transfer in our country so we can cash in or out anytime and anywhere. I am sure that this wallet is secured because they are conducting a hacking contest of this site to ensure the security. This site can do many things: it can pay bills in our country; it can be use to buy loads for our cellphone; and can be used for online shopping. This site is used by many people to store their bitcoins so I am using this site as my bitcoin wallet because I know that it is secured and convenient.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
hujanderas

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:48:13 AM

I use a blockchain wallet, because I trade with little capital, and I keep it safely as much as I can.
Tiffany Valentine

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:00:42 AM

My friends and I usually store it to Coins.ph. Sounds risky but tried and tested.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:16:04 AM

I have all my coins in on an online trading site (paxful) (low volume)

I plan on making a large investment very soon, and want to safely store all of my coins
I.E I basically want to drop a couple thousand, and keep them in the safest possible way, where I can revisit them in 5-10 years or so and reap the benefits, or cry about the loss.

What is the best way to do this, and what's the best way of ensuring a backup?

How do you currently store your coins

thanks in advance for any inputs

I have 2 wallets. My liqui.io wallet is my online wallet. It's dedicated for trade and price checking whether the coins I have have increased in value. The next I have is myetherwallet.com. I have an offline wallet there. It's my main storage for bitcoins. I'm planning to make 1 from etherdelta for trading as well.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:27:32 AM

I plan on making a large investment very soon, and want to safely store all of my coins
I.E I basically want to drop a couple thousand, and keep them in the safest possible way, where I can revisit them in 5-10 years or so and reap the benefits, or cry about the loss.

I store some of my bitcoins in Coins.ph. Coins.ph is an online wallet that is suitable to use by the filipino people. I can easily withdraw and deposit my money through the use of Coins.ph
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:38:19 AM

I keep my bitcoin by holding it for a long time until its value gets high. If ever there are some emergency cases, I will sell it and replace a new bitcoin when it gets lower

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:41:33 AM

I keep it on an online wallet which can store bitcoins and our own currency that is for me is kinda convenient because whenever I need the two currency I have an easy access, but I don't usually store my bitcoins in one wallet, I use multiple wallet just in case there is a problem at least I have still remaining bitcoins.

Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:47:22 AM

I keep my bitcoin stored online and deal at an opportune time.
I keep my Bitcoin to my online wallet too. I find it safer when I keep it to coins.ph, in this way, my btc  increases as the value of Bitcoin gets higher. It will just take long before you receive a high profit. Well, if you know how to wait, you can get what you want to have; patience is a must in the world of Bitcoin.
duke W

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:06:06 AM

Actually, I keep my bitcoin on online wallet,  its very easy to use. It's risk, but there is no problem for me because so much Bitcoin are not in my wallet and I don't think this Wallets will stop next years.
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:59:38 AM

I'm just using the online service wallet and I keep my bitcoins divided into few online service wallets. I just do not know about those off line wallets. go to the setting and just click the option there you can change the settings so you can secure your account.That's all I'm doing. Good way to trading industry to grow your investment.
karisiak123

Activity: 244

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:57:10 PM

i save Bitcoin in ethereum wallet ,, i like ethereum because it has a private key ,,
and i also know ethereum wallet since join in bitcoin ,,,

caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:02:59 PM

I will store my bitcoin by accumulating my wallet at coin.ph.Creating a large bitcoin and stashing it when needed or emergency I will get it for my needs. Bitcoin is expensive because it converts in our money here in the philippines. If you had 1bitcoin with half million because that's now the bitcoin equivalent of growing up until the coming festivals. In the coming new year the more male and the bitcoin value and the higher then I'll get Bitcoin accumulates and secures until it has grown into bitcoin value.
godrey123

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:17:24 PM

I kept my bitcoin with the only wallet that is available here in our country, Here in the philippines we only have one available wallet which is coins.ph, I store all my bitcoin there, But i can say that there service are good.
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:24:17 PM

For now I keep my bitcoins in online wallets and the important thing is to keep your private key safe as well. Of course, I will always check my account 3 times a day to make sure that is safe to avoid any harmful activities that may damage my account.
Agostosmori

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:48:21 AM

Currently i am not holding it.  But soon i will try to keep my Bitcoins and will wait for getting it at higher price. Most online Bitcoin wallets provide the option of a 2 factor authentication process. This means that whenever you log on you’re required to authenticate yourself with an additional step other than your password. Most of the time this will be a verification text message sent to your phone. Even though this may feel cumbersome at times, using 2 factor authentication reduces the risk of theft drastically.
Bugoy.koykoy

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:00:53 AM

I will keep it by continous reading and posting on bitcoin and having more knowledge about it so I can mantain it .
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:07:40 AM

I keep my bitcoin by holding it for a long time until its value gets high. If ever there are some emergency cases, I will sell it and replace a new bitcoin when it gets lower

I think the OP is not talking about how you will be using them but how are you saving them.

I am keeping my bitcoins into a bitcoin wallet named Electrum, but I think if you will be noticing my address is not the same as the addresses in Electrum, that is because I am currently using Coins.ph to convert some of my bitcoin to pay or buy to my needs in an everyday situation. If I have some bitcoin left, I will be sending it to my Electrum wallet where I usually save all of my bitcoins.
joetiger

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:20:05 AM

I keep it in my personal data and when I need it I just sell it make cash Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: