Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:04:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want me to scrap the current site and start using mmcfe?
Yes - 31 (56.4%)
No - 9 (16.4%)
Doesnt matter to me - 15 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FeatherCoin Pool - Stratum  (Read 18541 times)
lpshowboat0099

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 01:53:05 PM

Great decision to switch the interface. Set my donation to 5% on the new site for now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
viperaus (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 02:13:00 PM

great job!  much faster interface.  will the old site still be available.  I have some FC there that I need to payout but I can't get onto the site to cash it out.  I keep getting timed out.

Thanks Smiley - yes, I will keep it up until the majority of users have moved elsewhere (ie, this new one or someone else's pool Smiley) and then shut down stratum. At that point, I will wait for all the outstanding blocks to update and share information to be processed. Once that has happened, all accounts with payment addresses will have their FC sent out, and those that dont have their address set, I will make contact with via email (as per registration details). Once all payments are processed, I will recheck the database to make sure everything was as fair as possible; make additional payments where/if required and then crash and burn the database and server.

Great decision to switch the interface. Set my donation to 5% on the new site for now.

Thanks for the support Smiley and the donation is much appreciated, I have not decided what to do with donations yet, but they will probably go back into the pool to be shared out at some point Smiley
digitalfog

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 04:30:03 PM

Thanks Smiley - yes, I will keep it up until the majority of users have moved elsewhere (ie, this new one or someone else's pool Smiley) and then shut down stratum. At that point, I will wait for all the outstanding blocks to update and share information to be processed. Once that has happened, all accounts with payment addresses will have their FC sent out, and those that dont have their address set, I will make contact with via email (as per registration details). Once all payments are processed, I will recheck the database to make sure everything was as fair as possible; make additional payments where/if required and then crash and burn the database and server.

Hi Viperaus - Thanks for the updates!  Per your instructions,  I just disconnected from the old mine.altpool.com and have now migrated over to the new server.  I haven't been able to get into the original server for a while now - so I appreciated you posting news here.

add1ct3dd

Activity: 657
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 04:52:57 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2013, 05:19:16 PM by add1ct3dd

great job!  much faster interface.  will the old site still be available.  I have some FC there that I need to payout but I can't get onto the site to cash it out.  I keep getting timed out.

Thanks for the support Smiley and the donation is much appreciated, I have not decided what to do with donations yet, but they will probably go back into the pool to be shared out at some point Smiley

Fantastic support thank you, I've now switched back - found other pools were no where near as good!

The website is much speedier, good job Smiley

edit: Just want to add - the reward per round seems way off? Been mining for about an hour an only accumulates 1 FC ? It should be much higher than that!
FaT

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 06:20:58 PM

Hi

The old website hasn't updated my balance in a while (I have since moved to the new website). Can you please process those payments?
billionaire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 06:58:52 PM

Same here I had mined overnight at 550k/h two nights ago (going to guess at LEAST 8 hours or so) on the old server and as of right now I have only been credited a fraction of a single FC ( 0.04545000)  for all that work. It's been around 30 hours since I stopped mining in anticipation of my mining work being credited. I know that it took 24 hours before I starting getting credited for my mining when i originally registered at this site, but this is really pushing it.

I don't know if the site changes that Viper has been talking about has anything to do with it, but I will have to get the missing credits from my mining session from two nights ago before I mine at either the original or new site. Its nothing personal, but right now ALL coin mining profits are very slim as it is. If I am going to dedicate electricity and hashing power to a purely speculative coin like FC, I need to at least be able to be credited for my work. I cannot afford to risk my efforts falling through the cracks of site fixes or migrations to other sites/servers. That being said, if I receive my coins, I will give the newer site a shot.
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 07:03:37 PM

Everything OK here. Balance is OK i guess. Mined Monday for 24h or so.
zeroedout

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 08:17:02 PM

Me as well with the old site not updating how much I mined. I've since switched over to the new site, registering again, I assume you'll (siteop) will credit my new account with my shares from the old site? Also it would be fantastic to update the first post with the new info so n00bs don't have to read the entire thread.
txmasut

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vantacor

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 08:41:46 PM

I was waiting on many coins and they finally got into account.  Still love this pool Smiley

Vantacor Mining Store
Amazon.com Mining Store
BTC-1488ZE5vUFxUbxNLdcQoaHQkx1qxYXPgNM LTC-Le9LVJKz5bu2prQicazidFmSDo3ucTSX81 Rep Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200743.msg2095050#msg2095050
Arachnid

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 08:47:14 PM

I'm back in for '0% pool fee for the next month'!
add1ct3dd

Activity: 657
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:16:49 PM

Is it just me or is the new site not computing the right FC?
mercSuey

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 11:22:14 PM

If you mean the daily estimate, then yes, it  is not you.  It is definitely wrong.  At about 600kh it says daily estimate is 26 FC, but I have already been paid out over 25FC after first few hours.
zeroedout

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 11:32:03 PM

New site isn't showing my stats. No hashrate or anything. It seems to think that i'm not doing anything.... I'm connecting with stratum proxy and mining with cudaminer.
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 11:58:14 PM

Moved my rigs back.  Thanks viper.  Kudos to you.

Also I've been fully funded from the old pool.  Exactly what it should have been. 
ordy

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 12:02:43 AM

i think the site might be configured for 50 coin block reward estimate as it seems to be about 1/4 of what it really should be.
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 12:12:01 AM

in the pool stats.. you did not multiply by 4x over LTC for the "coins per day"

it is currently showing 1/4th of what it should Smiley

just an FYI...

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

billionaire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 02:03:28 AM

I am still showing a credit of only 0.04545000 FC for my ~8 hour mining session at 550k/h  that began ~12:15AM Central Time on 4/23 lasting through ~8:00AM Central Time 4/23. It has now been 45 hours since that session began and 37 hours since the mining session ended. Are payouts for work completed at the old pool requiring registrations at the new one? Is the new pool paying out for work on the original server? Just wondering what is going on.

I started this mining session immediately after posting on the previous page that although it took 24 hours to get fully paid for my first mining work, I had been eventually paid and that I recommended the doubters continue to mine here. It's now on the verge of doubling that amount of time for the session in question. At least with the first session payouts, I received a chunk of 50 FC after around 14  hours, and then a slow trickle of remaining FC over a 10 hour period. This session has gone 45 hours with a single payment of 4 one hundredths of a FC paid (which was around 8 hours ago that I received that tiny sliver.) Again, what is going on?
viperaus (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 02:30:03 AM

Im a little busy today - Anzac Day in Australia and having some guests over to watch the footy (Aussie Rules - go the Bombers!) - though I will try and put some time into fixing the bugs and responding to your queries as soon as I can.
thebride

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 04:57:42 AM

viperaus, congratulations for your hard work. It's a shame the previous interface was not working well, though. It had some nice features. Was it your work? Maybe there were just some php and/or mysql clean ups to be done.
Woshie

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 07:19:35 AM

Hm, I had ~500FC on the old site which I cashed out around an hour ago, but I have still not received the transaction nor an e-mail. My balance on the site says zero FC though, so what's happening? Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: