Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:12:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering]  (Read 908387 times)
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:02:12 PM

I was trying to get my money from 2 withdrawals back to my Mtgox account.

They said:
Dear *****,
Thank you for your mail.
I could see that there are 2 withdrawals , which has been in confirmed status and is under process. We apologize for the delay this might cause to you. Due to a change in our banking system we are currently experiencing a back-log of withdrawals that we need to process. Our team is working hard to increase transaction speeds, but there is approximately a two-week back-log we need to overcome.

two weeks behind, they are catching up   Grin

It's always been "2 weeks" in every single email. I don't think anyone's gotten a different number.

it was 3 weeks.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 06:12:35 PM

I called fincen whom mt gox registered with spoke to some lady with dogs barking who told me very dangerous to deal with bitcoins as supports illegal activities lol so why are they registering them something mt gox proudly displays. that they are registered with fincen.

FinCen can't help you. They just handle money laundering. But the US Securities and Exchange Commission can.

Everyone in the US who is having problems with Mt. Gox withdrawals should fill out the SEC complaint form on line. Notice the check box near the top of the form: "Are you having or have you had difficulty in getting access to your funds or securities?" Check "Yes".

When several reports come in with that box checked, it's a big red flag at the SEC.  So start filling out that form now.

The US SEC has jurisdiction over Mt. Gox, because 1) Mt. Gox deals directly with U.S. persons, 2) Mt. Gox registered with FinCen, and 3) Mt. Gox has a registered office in Delaware. The US SEC has a cooperation agreement with the Japan Financial Services Agency, so they can make things happen in Japan.

What does the SEC do in cases like this? Here's an enforcement action from yesterday: "The Securities and Exchange Commission today charged a Manhattan-based private equity manager and his firm with stealing $9 million from investors in their private equity fund. The SEC has obtained an emergency court order to freeze the assets of Lawrence E. Penn III and his firm Camelot Acquisitions Secondary Opportunities Management as well as another individual and three entities involved in the theft of investor funds." The SEC takes a few actions like that every month. That's their job. They're the investment cops.

(The "Bitcoin is different" argument won't work for Mt. Gox. Trendon Shavers tried that when the SEC went after him for his Bitcon Ponzi scheme. The judge ruled in favor of the SEC.)
donk4u
Legendary

Activity: 889

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:33:31 PM

What about withdrawls that i paid a 200 plus usd markup and were already taken out of my account and they admitted to not processing the transaction? What is their excuse for that scenario?  

ank you for the email. We can see that your withdrawal is yet to be processed. The transactions are being re-issued automatically, however we will also escalate this to our developers and update you once the withdrawal is processed.

Best regards,

MtGox Team

I mean this is a transaction of bitcoins to wallet that i made on the 27th on monday and my account is wiped out to zero that is outright theft. 1 email in one week on money that was stolen out of my account.
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 06:46:13 PM

I said:
I've read there's an indefinite delay on US withdrawals. Please refund my withdrawal requests back to my account.
Username: ****
Transaction reference: ****
Thanks.

They said:
Dear *****,
Thank you for your mail.
I could see that there are 2 withdrawals , which has been in confirmed status and is under process. We apologize for the delay this might cause to you. Due to a change in our banking system we are currently experiencing a back-log of withdrawals that we need to process. Our team is working hard to increase transaction speeds, but there is approximately a two-week back-log we need to overcome.
It will take a few weeks to get back to normal, and we thank you for your patience during this time.
If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us and we will be glad to assist you with the information.
Best regards,
MtGox Team

So I said:
I've known people who've had "confirmed" withdrawal requests of longer than two weeks who still haven't received their money. If you can't guarantee my withdrawal will be processed in 2 weeks, please refund my **** USD back to my Mtgox account so I can buy some BTC with it.
Thank you.

Is anyone else having problems getting withdrawals to be added back to their Mtgox account? Did I say it incorrectly?

How will you buying bitcoins with your money help should they refund you? If you pay their markup and send it to another wallet your transaction will not be processed like mine wasn't and support will not respond. Support told me transactions like mine will be loaded automatically i have seen maybe 2 people in threads get their coins and they got thiers sooner then I did although I have been in que longer so how does that work?
infoman

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:18:46 PM

still waiting for the 60% of my coins to arrive.
now its 3 days passed,
sent a support ticket last night
no answer yet Sad

donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:44:09 PM

I said:
I've read there's an indefinite delay on US withdrawals. Please refund my withdrawal requests back to my account.
Thanks.

They said:
Dear *****,
Thank you for your mail.
It will take a few weeks to get back to normal, and we thank you for your patience during this time.
If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us and we will be glad to assist you with the information.
Best regards,
MtGox Team

So I said:
I've known people who've had "confirmed" withdrawal requests of longer than two weeks who still haven't received their money. If you can't guarantee my withdrawal will be processed in 2 weeks, please refund my **** USD back to my Mtgox account so I can buy some BTC with it.
Thank you.

Is anyone else having problems getting withdrawals to be added back to their Mtgox account? Did I say it incorrectly?

How will you buying bitcoins with your money help should they refund you? If you pay their markup and send it to another wallet your transaction will not be processed like mine wasn't and support will not respond. Support told me transactions like mine will be loaded automatically i have seen maybe 2 people in threads get their coins and they got thiers sooner then I did although I have been in que longer so how does that work?

bump over ignored user
sturle
Legendary

Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002

https://bitmynt.no

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 08:32:44 PM

When several reports come in with that box checked, it's a big red flag at the SEC.  So start filling out that form now.
Reminds me of this quote:
Quote from: MagicalTux on #mtgox
<@MagicalTux> a class action in the US to force us to do something the US govt prevents us from doing might not lead you very far
If the SEC is where you complain on the US government, then please go on!

Sjå https://bitmynt.no for veksling av bitcoin mot norske kroner.  Trygt, billig, raskt og enkelt sidan 2010.
I buy with EUR and other currencies at a fair market price when you want to sell.  See http://bitmynt.no/eurprice.pl
Warning: "Bitcoin" XT, Classic, Unlimited and the likes are scams. Don't use them, and don't listen to their shills.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:05:14 PM

Reminds me of this quote:
Quote from: MagicalTux on #mtgox
<@MagicalTux> a class action in the US to force us to do something the US govt prevents us from doing might not lead you very far
If the SEC is where you complain on the US government, then please go on!

I'm not especially interested in a class-action because I don't want to share the $5M-$10M pot with a bunch of other suckers.  I'm only guessing, but I'll bet that if that pot were divide amongst the Americans that Mt. Gox has screwed, my share would be less than I am owed.

Of course, the more people who capitulate and cancel their orders, or accept the 5% ass-reaming, the more the pool shrinks...

I'd not be surprised if the U.S. didn't make a credible threat to 'extraordinarily rendition' Tux's fat ass.  All it would take is one transaction with a Muslim.  That could explain why they cannot talk and seems to have an inexplicable compulsion to spuriously mislead their customers/victims.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:11:57 PM

http://thegoxreport.com/

its not the US goverment which is holding back a pile of 37000 BTC´s  while pretending to work on it the stash always grows bigger !

even in complete violation of their own ToS :

Members may at any time transfer any amount of Bitcoins to any other Members as well as any other Bitcoin users even if they are not Members (the “Transferee”).
Bitcoin Transfer Transactions may be initiated at any time from the following page: https://mtgox.com/index.html. Transferees shall be identified by their bitcoin address.
Members shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any transfer of Bitcoins to a Transferee shall be a valid and legal transaction not infringing any laws including money-laundering laws and regulations.

MtGox’s responsibility shall be limited to using reasonable technical efforts to ensure the receipt of the Bitcoins transferred. When conducting Bitcoin Transfer Transactions with a Bitcoin user who is not a Member, MtGox’s responsibility shall be further limited to ensuring the transfer of the necessary technical data to the Bitcoin peer-to-peer network.

No Commission of any kind will be charged by MtGox for Bitcoin Transfer Transactions.

it will hold all monetary sums and all Bitcoins deposited by each Member in its Account, in that Member's name as registered in their Account details, and on such Member's behalf.
it shall comply with any and all laws and regulations relating to offering the Platform.

Subject to the foregoing, MtGox's aggregate liability in respect of claims based on events arising out of or in connection with a Member's use of the Site and/or Platform, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the greater of either (a) the total amount held on Account for the Member making a claim less any amount of Commission that may be due and payable in respect of such Account; or (b) 125% of the amount of the Transaction(s) that are the subject of the claim less any amount of Commission that may be due and payable in respect of such Transaction(s).
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:22:26 PM

SO what is amount of failed transferes to wallets?
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:36:44 PM

37000 * 950 dollars = 35 million Us dollars         so there is a reason why there is just "dust" and annoying or if at all e- mail´s  to be had at GOX.....
sturle
Legendary

Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002

https://bitmynt.no

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 10:01:18 PM

SO what is amount of failed transferes to wallets?
This is impossible to know.  MtGox publish a list of transactions delayed for more than two hours, but does not publish which of the outputs are change (back to a new address owned by MtGox), and which is the withdrawal.  They often use withdrawals to consolidate dust into larger chunks, so the change tend to be largish.  On the same list are deposits to addresses belonging to imported private keys, and we have no way to separate those from the withdrawal transactions.

Sjå https://bitmynt.no for veksling av bitcoin mot norske kroner.  Trygt, billig, raskt og enkelt sidan 2010.
I buy with EUR and other currencies at a fair market price when you want to sell.  See http://bitmynt.no/eurprice.pl
Warning: "Bitcoin" XT, Classic, Unlimited and the likes are scams. Don't use them, and don't listen to their shills.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 12:41:01 AM

I said:
Thanks.

They said:
Dear *****,
Thank you for your mail.
Best regards,
MtGox Team

So I said:
Thank you.

My last 8 BTC withdrawals were processed instantly. It's just the luck of the draw. Sorry, man.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
skyrunner

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:43:58 AM

My last 8 BTC withdrawals were processed instantly. It's just the luck of the draw. Sorry, man.

when?
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 12:53:52 AM

I said:
Thanks.

They said:
Dear *****,
Thank you for your mail.
Best regards,
MtGox Team

So I said:
Thank you.

Its all good when was the last time you withdrew to a wallet? YOu think i have a chance still of them making this right or im fed?
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 02:20:47 AM

I said:
Thanks.

They said:
Dear *****,
Thank you for your mail.
Best regards,
MtGox Team

So I said:
Thank you.

Its all good when was the last time you withdrew to a wallet? YOu think i have a chance still of them making this right or im fed?

Just got my last withdrawal instantly again. That makes me 9/9 Cheesy I used the same 2 BTC addresses every time. Probably had nothing to do with it. I suppose that's fair since I bought BTC @ $960 on Mtgox at the 2nd worst moment when the gap was $200. Now just working on getting my USD withdrawals refunded so I can get out my last BTC.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
whave

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:39:37 PM

I don't see too much complaining about SEPA transfers... that means they're kind of alright? I heard they take around a month nowdays, which is fine by me as long as I actually receive my funds Smiley
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:54:27 PM

SEPA transactions should take no longer than 3 days.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:06:06 PM

I said:
Thanks.

They said:
Dear *****,
Thank you for your mail.
Best regards,
MtGox Team

So I said:
Thank you.

Just got my last withdrawal instantly again. That makes me 9/9 Cheesy I used the same 2 BTC addresses every time. Probably had nothing to do with it. I suppose that's fair since I bought BTC @ $960 on Mtgox at the 2nd worst moment when the gap was $200. Now just working on getting my USD withdrawals refunded so I can get out my last BTC.

Oh rlly? ibought at same time and don't have my trnasfer since monday 27th of january makes it a double sting charged me 200 plus for markup and on top no transfer recieved
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:31:03 PM

I am getting slightly annoyed to them. My 14 withdrawals totalling BTC500+ have not arrived after 8 days. They sent 2 withdrawals totalling BTC2.1 to prove that they are alive though.

In my opinion it is a very scammy thing to not process the backlog in order.

Note that I do not usually call anyone scammers, this may be the first time.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: