Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering]  (Read 908392 times)
itsunderstood

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

American1973

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:59:34 PM

Okay, and why do you use MtGox still.

I don't.  I have < 1 BTC there, so yeah, in terms of give me my BTC back, I'm interested.  But, the standard Magic the Gathering tourney can take days, and they have poor support funds, as mentioned.  I am patient, I will get my tiny bit of coin back.  But others prusue abitrage and profit.  Pofit seeking is a disease but try convincing people that while Earth turns on debt-as-money.

IT industry being destroyed by design via temp worker corporations (third party shitheads between employer and employee).  There's your story.

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sturle
Legendary

Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002

https://bitmynt.no

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 11:59:49 PM

You can ask me once you need the adress where to send to your registered letter  Wink
I don't need to ask.  Their address is on the bottom on this page, and I know they accept registered letters (use FedEx instead, it is usually faster and cheaper): https://support.mtgox.com/entries/21651045-AML-Account-Statuses
So you know already that the bankruptcy of the magic - wand is played by the laywers rules and to their pockets
benefit of course ?
Sorry, I don't fall for cheap attempts to manipulate the price.

Can you estimate how many coins were stolen by forced -majeure in bitcoin protocol ?
Even if all the BTC in stuck transactions were stolen (which is impossible, because most of the inputs were spent in three to six stuck transactions), it is still only a tenth of what MtGox has made in fees (counting only BTC fees) over the years.  It is certainly not going to bankrupt them.  You have to make up something more credible than that if you want to make people believe in your scam.

Sjå https://bitmynt.no for veksling av bitcoin mot norske kroner.  Trygt, billig, raskt og enkelt sidan 2010.
I buy with EUR and other currencies at a fair market price when you want to sell.  See http://bitmynt.no/eurprice.pl
Warning: "Bitcoin" XT, Classic, Unlimited and the likes are scams. Don't use them, and don't listen to their shills.
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:08:28 AM

What would be fastest way to contact MtGox for them to cancel my Withdraw from decembar 2013 (internacional) ?
I want now to buy "cheap" BTC...

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
OhShei8e
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:20:43 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 12:31:32 AM by OhShei8e

Even if all the BTC in stuck transactions were stolen (which is impossible, because most of the inputs were spent in three to six stuck transactions), it is still only a tenth of what MtGox has made in fees over the years.  It is certainly not going to bankrupt them.  You have to make up something more credible than that if you want to make people believe in your scam.

By the way: I really thanks for your comments here. There is so much scaremongering and desire for the escalation in these parts. So, is really enjoyable to read your posts.
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:25:16 AM

Ferengi Code forbids others to gain advantage [while others are not forbidden]!

Respect the Ferengi Code!  Also, nude women!

edit

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1808

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:38:17 AM

What would be fastest way to contact MtGox for them to cancel my Withdraw from decembar 2013 (internacional) ?
I want now to buy "cheap" BTC...
Send a support request.

It's quite funny actually.
They know that if you want to cancel a $ withdrawal, that means you'll probably want to buy BTC, which means you'll pay them fees for that.
You see the funny side is, I asked about my $ swift withdrawal a couple of weeks ago and it took them 6 days to reply.
The other day I asked to cancel it ... and they replied a few hours later saying it was done Cheesy
Very amusing.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:39:31 AM

You can ask me once you need the adress where to send to your registered letter  Wink
I don't need to ask.  Their address is on the bottom on this page, and I know they accept registered letters (use FedEx instead, it is usually faster and cheaper): https://support.mtgox.com/entries/21651045-AML-Account-Statuses
So you know already that the bankruptcy of the magic - wand is played by the laywers rules and to their pockets
benefit of course ?
Sorry, I don't fall for cheap attempts to manipulate the price.

thank you for even considering me and my apologetic visions - which usually come true

Can you estimate how many coins were stolen by forced -majeure in bitcoin protocol ?
Even if all the BTC in stuck transactions were stolen (which is impossible, because most of the inputs were spent in three to six stuck transactions), it is still only a tenth of what MtGox has made in fees (counting only BTC fees) over the years.  It is certainly not going to bankrupt them.  You have to make up something more credible than that if you want to make people believe in your scam.

The market --thats the people- are believing in my scam right now or why are goxxed BTC´s not commanding their

"API" - premium anymore ?
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:47:11 AM

but of course you are right people are headless assholes paying 30 % more for the same not deliverable BTC´s

at bitstamp --- it can´t get any better Wink
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:15:37 AM

Yes, most interesting how long that 25 USD buffer existed at Gox.  Definately a speedbump of profit for some, speedbump of loss, for others>  Now it's wobbled to the other side??   Haha.  Profit everwheres!

[plays "manna" card]

EDIT

People are saying Gox premium was 25% that's stupid, it was 25 bucks at say 900 USD, so that's what, a 5% premium over bitstamp?  They never traded at 25% as some dumb writers are reporting.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:40:49 AM

Yes, most interesting how long that 25 USD buffer existed at Gox.  Definately a speedbump of profit for some, speedbump of loss, for others>  Now it's wobbled to the other side??   Haha.  Profit everwheres!

[plays "manna" card]

EDIT

People are saying Gox premium was 25% that's stupid, it was 25 bucks at say 900 USD, so that's what, a 5% premium over bitstamp?  They never traded at 25% as some dumb writers are reporting.

Go back and look at the charts. There was a time when the price of bitcoin was $1050 on MTGOX and on BTC-e it was $830.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:20:49 AM

They are very fast when you ask for bank withdrawal cancel request Smiley

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:55:50 AM

Go back and look at the charts. There was a time when the price of bitcoin was $1050 on MTGOX and on BTC-e it was $830.

Okay, I guess all the traders would know that.  I just can say I saw it easily always 25 USD above premium avg, so I can speak to that, and now I see the swong the other way.  As to the swings, not sure, but lots of bacon to be fried and eaten in that window of swing, eh?

EDIT

btw my outlook on BTC and all crypto is 1000% to the upside when wartime capital flight begins, so I don't follow the spreads much but I know all holders of crypto are smart people.  Also with upside comes flocks of criminals shits like vampire bats living their last incarnation.

Zarathustra
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:42:14 AM

Even if all the BTC in stuck transactions were stolen (which is impossible, because most of the inputs were spent in three to six stuck transactions), it is still only a tenth of what MtGox has made in fees over the years.  It is certainly not going to bankrupt them.  You have to make up something more credible than that if you want to make people believe in your scam.

By the way: I really thanks for your comments here. There is so much scaremongering and desire for the escalation in these parts. So, is really enjoyable to read your posts.

Yes, in the bitcoin community there is a desire for the disappearing of the criminals ("trade with confidence!"). On the other side, there is enthusiastic defense, promotion and cheerleading of this criminal business behavior. That's sad, but true.
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:47:14 AM

Yes, in the bitcoin community there is a desire for the disappearing of the criminals ("trade with confidence!"). On the other side, there is enthusiastic defense, promotion and cheerleading of this criminal business behavior. That's sad, but true.

Mostly it is old debt-as-money style bankers who are the true 100 year criminals, so the BTC criminals will need to study Austrian theories to succeed in 20th century terms of large scale theft under cloak of war and then rehypothecation of world funds under money cartel to fix gold price at USD 35, and so forth.

But I am not blaming any country, because bankers and debt-as-money cadre, infiltrate all nations.

Zarathustra
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:13:33 AM

Mostly it is old debt-as-money style bankers who are the true 100 year criminals, so the BTC criminals will need to study Austrian theories to succeed in 20th century terms of large scale theft under cloak of war and then rehypothecation of world funds under money cartel to fix gold price at USD 35, and so forth.

But I am not blaming any country, because bankers and debt-as-money cadre, infiltrate all nations.

The Austrians are dreamers. Money has been debt from the very beginning. Gold and Gold 2.0 isn't money. It's a commodity.
itsunderstood

American1973

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:31:02 AM

The Austrians are dreamers. Money has been debt from the very beginning. Gold and Gold 2.0 isn't money. It's a commodity.

Debt as commodity?  Haha, where's my talmud?

Zarathustra
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:54:43 AM

Debt as commodity?  Haha, where's my talmud?

Didn't you read? A commodity is a commodity and money is debt. No debt no money; this is the historic fact.
The austrian barter stories are science fiction beyond historic reality. Fairy tales.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:09:14 AM

Decent APIs, only well functioning multi-currency exchange, very good arbitrage vs other exchanges and a deep order book.  To sum it up: Profit.

The only profit you or anyone makes from the use of Mt.Gox arises from the gross disparity of information among its users regarding how to use it, resulting from Mt.Gox discriminatory customer service practices. There is no legitimate arbitrage opportunity arising from market forces (regional money flows imbalance ie. remittances disparity) or even 3rd party actions (taxation, regulation). The only thing we are arbitraging is the severity of disparity of proprietary information among its users.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Zarathustra
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:18:36 AM

Decent APIs, only well functioning multi-currency exchange, very good arbitrage vs other exchanges and a deep order book.  To sum it up: Profit.

The only profit you or anyone makes from the use of Mt.Gox arises from the gross disparity of information among its users regarding how to use it, resulting from Mt.Gox discriminatory customer service practices. There is no legitimate arbitrage opportunity arising from market forces (regional money flows imbalance ie. remittances disparity) or even 3rd party actions (taxation, regulation). The only thing we are arbitraging is the severity of disparity of proprietary information among its users.

Yes, and even more criminal is the statement: well functioning multi-currency exchange
How is it possible that a 'bitcoiner' says such things?
papamoi

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:42:17 AM

did anyone recovered their btc or their fiat?

Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: