Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:50:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used by ordinary citizens?  (Read 43523 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:11:24 AM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

I think yes because bitcoin is for all the people here in earth. Bitcoin is not created for extraordinary people only it is created to help many business, transactions and people to have some assistance when it comes to that things. Bitcoin is a digital currency that is now accepted in many countries because of its advantages. As long as you know how it works. You can use it.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:14:01 AM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

All kind of people in our society can use bitcoin because it doesn't required any qualifications in using it. As long as you know how it works, how to earn, wha are the things to avoid and how how the other things avoid you are qualified to use it because bitcoin is a matter of strategies and together with hardworks.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Rylei

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 12:41:50 PM

I am an ordinary citizen here in our country. And yes, Bitcoin can be used by an ordinary citizen as long as you have a good computer or gadget and access to the Internet. I am lucky that I have the means to use Bitcoin and that I was introduced to technology at a young age. It doesn't matter what is your profession or even if you're not that techy, as long as you're interested in Bitcoin and have the patience to work, you're in.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:23:15 PM

Definitely, everyone can use bitcoin even ordinary citizens as long they acquired proper knowledge on how to use it. Even they have limited knowledge about technology they can easily use bitcoin with proper guidance. Thus, many people here in my country can easily adopt the use of technology even bitcoin too.
Yes for ordinary people it is easy to use but having proper knowledge about bitcoin.Some steps are here.How to use.How to invest.How to buy and the technology about bitcoin.Means proper knowledge about bitcoin.If an ordinary person knew all these step then he can use bitcoin.
RedditMaster

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:33:45 PM

Sure. When it becomes easy to buy like anything else. At the moment it is quite complicated for the average new user, but with time people will learn to download a wallet client like any other program and send Bitcoins to it. It is really simple, just takes time. All good things come in due time. Tongue
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:54:32 AM

I am an ordinary citizen here in our country. And yes, Bitcoin can be used by an ordinary citizen as long as you have a good computer or gadget and access to the Internet. I am lucky that I have the means to use Bitcoin and that I was introduced to technology at a young age. It doesn't matter what is your profession or even if you're not that techy, as long as you're interested in Bitcoin and have the patience to work, you're in.

It's true, you don't need to be an expert in technology and informatic to use Bitcoin. You can know the basic and use it even without understanding how Blockchain work, to where the fees you pay go, how mineration works... But it's always good to know a bit more to don't have many doubts about Bitcoin and Crypto-Currency, knowing how it works you can avoid many mistakes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:01:52 AM

Ofcourse. Using bitcoin doesn't required any place on the society any person will do to use bitcoin as lon as tgat person is not bad enough to hold money. Aa long as tgat person keeps to work hard in order to have a good income. We all know that even the poorest person can use it as long as he have some strategies that will help him to eaarn good.

It is not that because he is good on holding money means that he could use bitcoin that easy. Bitcoin and fiat is different, earning bitcoin is not that easy compare to fiat, I mean earning fiat is just normal and the most common thing here on this society, while bitcoin is in the different level that not all of us do know about this thing. But yeah, anybody could use bitcoin, I'm just stating the fact and my opinion that there is different between the two.

Ordinary Citizens could use bitcoin as long as they know how to use it of course, also they must know first the benefits that they could have on bitcoin and what bitcoin really is, in that way, they are aware on where are they going to spend their bitcoin or how they are going to use their bitcoin.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:03:20 AM

It's true, you don't need to be an expert in technology and informatic to use Bitcoin. You can know the basic and use it even without understanding how Blockchain work, to where the fees you pay go, how mineration works... But it's always good to know a bit more to don't have many doubts about Bitcoin and Crypto-Currency, knowing how it works you can avoid many mistakes.
And I think the use of mBit should be started to be used so that prospective users will not get intimidated by the high price of one bitcoin. When I first started using bitcoin, I didn't know much about the complicated information regarding it, but since I have been making some money from it, I have tried to learn and research about what it can do and how it can further help me and my family with our transactions. So far, all I can say is it has been quite helpful.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:13:21 AM

From where I live, an ordinary citizen might not be able to use bitcoin. For one, they do not know what it is. They might not even understand it easily if someone explains to them about it. Second, they do not have smart phones and internet. Third, even they have one, everything might look complicated to them. Most probably they will choose fiat money as it is more comfortable to use because they are used to it. Fourth, one can hardly find a store that accepts bitcoin as payment. And lastly, why would an ordinary citizen use bitcoin when every transaction is being padded with high transaction fees?
Rylei

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 05:50:05 AM

When I first used Bitcoin I really have no idea how Blockchain works even until I participated in my first campaign here. But it's better if we have the knowledge on how it works.
dimadimaivchenko

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:40:33 AM

why not?!
right now there are not that many places to pay with bitcoin
but if they would develop the system and educate people everything could happen
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:58:14 AM

In order for peoplw to use bitcoin, there must be places where they can spend their bitcoin. If a lot of places accept bitcoin as one of the payment option, then ordinary citizen can start to use bitcoin. It isn't hard to use bitcoin, they just need a smartphone and internet connection.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
zekeshawn

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:01:13 AM

Bitcoin was created by Nakamoto for everybody but before using bitcoin you have to know the technology there is no way you can use bitcoin if you do not know the technology so if someone really wants to use bitcoin then you need to have the interest in learning it.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:03:37 AM

Bitcoin was created by Nakamoto for everybody but before using bitcoin you have to know the technology there is no way you can use bitcoin if you do not know the technology so if someone really wants to use bitcoin then you need to have the interest in learning it.
That is correct, most of the things in the world need to be learned or studied even the basics so we will have the idea on how it works and what are the things that we can expect in using bitcoin as a currency or investment. Understanding and studying bitcoin doesn't need a lot of time because it is like learning how to use paypal.
ric_ardo

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:07:46 AM

It depends on what you mean by ordinary citizens, its all about skills and interest
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1221

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:23:03 AM

It depends on what you mean by ordinary citizens, its all about skills and interest

Your post clearly exposes you as attempting to spam this thread because you obviously did not read the first post where OP explained what he meant by "Ordinary Citizens" I suggest you read posts before posting. Here is the OP:

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:31:51 AM

We can talk about it on televisions and radio. we can write books to teach people the importance of bitcoins and simple ways to understand the usage of bitcoins. but remember bitcoin is fixed and limited and the higher the demand the more scarce it gets. we need to bring bitcoin and altcoins to serve the same function with this fiat currency which promote theft will be reduced and well managed
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:33:41 AM

Plus you should have access to a computer or a smartphone with internet.  Because that is the heart of bitcoin.  You have to have these things so you can earn bitcoins.  And like what you said aside from the technology, you need to study first or get to know bitcoin.  You have to befriend it so you may like it.  Some dislikes it because they cannot understand bitcoin.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:36:44 AM

I think it can be used by regular people in the near future. And I think it already is the case. Regular people are getting excited to get started with bitcoin since it's such a good investment opportunity. Or they just want to buy something that's only available when paying with bitcoin.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:49:43 AM

Of course can be bitcoin used by all those good merchant teachers and so on which have been mentioned by op where if they know about base bitcoin even they can make the trading capital of bitcoin result like merchant mentioned above it is very unusual if they Looking for capital from bitcoin results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: