Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:18:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used by ordinary citizens?  (Read 43525 times)
ActiveP

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:32:24 PM

I am not a techie and I use bitcoins just fine. However I understand your question, and I believe that anybody really interested in the technology and without prior knowledge of it can use it. It may not be easy in the beginning, but with time and learning it is possible.

The major issue would be access to internet, computers and smart phones. Those who cannot, will stick to what they are familiar with. This is why I think cash will be with us for a long while.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:48:06 PM

Yes of course. As long as they are interested in doing such thing like being in the world of bitcoin, they can use it. The usage of bitcoin do not depend on the social status. Even you are an ordinary or a high class person. As long as you have the will and passion in getting into the threads and topics associated in bitcoin, it will be possible that you can use bitcoin properly.
That is the meaning of freedom in bitcoin decentralization really works in bitcoin, nobody wants to know who you are and what is your purpose in doing financial transactions They will be indifferent to the interests of every user and you are free to do anything in bitcoin, Bitcoin is free for anyone
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:11:29 AM

Yes of course. As long as they are interested in doing such thing like being in the world of bitcoin, they can use it. The usage of bitcoin do not depend on the social status. Even you are an ordinary or a high class person. As long as you have the will and passion in getting into the threads and topics associated in bitcoin, it will be possible that you can use bitcoin properly.
That is the meaning of freedom in bitcoin decentralization really works in bitcoin, nobody wants to know who you are and what is your purpose in doing financial transactions They will be indifferent to the interests of every user and you are free to do anything in bitcoin, Bitcoin is free for anyone

Exactly, so I will urge all and sundry to adopt Bitcoin and stop thinking it can only be used by a specific kind of class of people. It's been made for all to benefit from its decentralized nature and high level anonymity.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:08:27 AM

Exactly, so I will urge all and sundry to adopt Bitcoin and stop thinking it can only be used by a specific kind of class of people. It's been made for all to benefit from its decentralized nature and high level anonymity.
Bitcoin is not only decentralized and anonymous it is also a great investment for people who want to make fortune on their extra money. Bitcoin is just a few dollars back in the years when it was just a very new currency and still getting a lot of negative thoughts and criticism but now it is already expensive and people who doubts about bitcoin are now joining the community to not miss the opportunity and make fortune with bitcoin.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:08:01 AM

I think ordinary people take more interest in things like bitcoin because they want to be a millionaire or rich. It depends on the mindset of person, not the class of person . Even if a person belongs to a middle-class or he is a ordinary person, he will take use of of bitcoin if he is interested to know the wonders of a bitcoin .
I think ordinary people take more interest in things like bitcoin because they want to be a millionaire or rich unlike high-class person.
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:33:26 AM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

In order for Bitcoin to become so popular like cash, we need to make sure all levels of society know it. After that, where you live is acceptable Bitcoin or not is the next thing to notice. In the end, that's how you approach bitcoin. The issues I mentioned above are a whole process for ordinary citizens to use Bitcoin
leonair

Activity: 1274
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:36:28 AM

what ever is the reasons is ordinary citizens can still use Bitcoin anytime, anywhere, anywhen they want to use it there is no specific race that is excluded in making use of it. Even bad people can use it though with their bad intentions.

That is the true essence of bitcoin making a payment transactions that is boldy seeing in the blockchain but with anonymity of the user who sent it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:37:02 AM

yes, bitcoin can be used by ordinary citizens. It does not depend on the person's social status. If the person is interested in bitcoin he can make good money. All he needs the complete awareness towards bitcoin.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:31:53 PM

yes, bitcoin can be used by ordinary citizens. It does not depend on the person's social status. If the person is interested in bitcoin he can make good money. All he needs the complete awareness towards bitcoin.

Yes, Bitcoin is not gender, social or ethnic bias and so everyone is free to use so long as you can afford to own it, just like fiat currencies, the rich possesses more whereas the poor or less privileged ones have less so everyone can own and use Bitcoin according to their respective financial status.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:50:50 PM

This parameter bitcoin is no different from other currencies. They can be used by anyone, but all the people in different earn. And just like with other currencies there are people who have a lot of coins and there are people who have only a small amount of Satoshi.
SheHadMANHands
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:55:39 PM

Everyone can use it!
I think as long you have an access with the technology and computer literate , everyone can use bitcoin.
Nowadays, we are in the era of everything is just a tap, a click, a swipe a way. paying bills using an app has made everything much easier. Also,its not so hard to joining forums. Everyone who has a free time can easily join bitcoin
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:09:49 PM

I think ordinary people take more interest in things like bitcoin because they want to be a millionaire or rich. It depends on the mindset of person, not the class of person . Even if a person belongs to a middle-class or he is a ordinary person, he will take use of of bitcoin if he is interested to know the wonders of a bitcoin .
I think ordinary people take more interest in things like bitcoin because they want to be a millionaire or rich unlike high-class person.
but bitcoin price is increasing from time to time and now it is going out of reach of ordinary people to trade it. but beside trading ordinary people have other source of bitcoin earning like signature campaign and faucet extra where an ordinary person can earn bitcoin without investing any amount.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:24:14 PM

bitcoin is no doubt useful for all type of citizens, not only rich but ordinary citizens are using bitcoin more than upper society people, they are aware of bitcoin and its highly increasing demand makes it popular among all kind of people. Everyone can use it equally poor, rich, special and ordinary.

samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:46:19 PM

Yes.because nothing is selected status in life to earn bitcoin.As long as you're willing to learn about bitcoin.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:07:59 PM

Yes it is, even ordinary citizens are allowed to used bitcoin. I can't heard or read anything rules regarding not allowing ordinary people to used bitcoin. Because using bitcoin are open to all level of citizenship in the whole world.
GoodOne

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:04:09 AM

Bitcoin become more and more popular, so eveybody can use it... Some airlines and hotels networks already accept btc as a payment from anybody, so everybody without any limits can use it to pay sevices.
Compradora

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:09:40 AM

Bitcoin become more and more popular, so eveybody can use it... Some airlines and hotels networks already accept btc as a payment from anybody, so everybody without any limits can use it to pay sevices.

I diagree dude. Bitcoin is getting popular which is correct but how about poor people? Can you imagine a poor people buying bitcoin for $2,500 ? Becasue I cant. Only rich people can reach bitcoin today.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:50:55 AM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?
Of course, for sure even if they are a teacher, tradesmen, housewives, firemen or butchers they have their own gadgets. Nowadays all of people have their own gadget even a 3 yrs old kid have his/her own gadget right? So it is already easy for them to know about bitcoin and get interested on it.
GoodOne

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:55:53 AM

I diagree dude. Bitcoin is getting popular which is correct but how about poor people? Can you imagine a poor people buying bitcoin for $2,500 ? Becasue I cant. Only rich people can reach bitcoin today.

Man, do you really think that everybody who made any transactions or have to pay for goods has to buy whole BTC at $2k+ ?  Smiley

I am more than sure that majority who made any transactions with BTC don't have whole (1) BTC. As far as services prices are much lower everybody pay with 0.000xxx of BTC - Satoshi.

You don't need $2,500 if you want to pay for a room, flight or cheap services like hosting and so on....
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:17:13 AM

Anyone can use bitcoin. But they have to have technology knowledge, bitcoin coins. So we want to use bitcoin in general, we have to understand about it, how to use it as well as how to trade

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: