Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:37:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used by ordinary citizens?  (Read 43523 times)
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:54:56 PM

Bitcoin is a universal currency. It provides people with a lot of different possibilities. Everyone can choose for himself what he likes. Even if you don't know what to choose you can use a bitcoin as a Deposit.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:59:59 PM

You can't olease every body to use bitcoin even we are running by new technilogy normal people can use bitcoin anytime they one if they really interested to use bitcoin they will find way on how they can learn from and start earning from it unless you lazy fat ass people will always show interest and then make way on how they can handle it
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:02:15 PM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?
Most people who use Bitcoin are tech lovers, but there are some people who want to get rich from it, they are not passionate about technology, but they have a business mind. So they do not need technology enthusiasts but they can still make money from it

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:45:48 PM

As an Investment, I have encountered ordinary people who asked and even indulged in BTC via third party help. If there is a will, there is always a way.
But being a ordinary or no technical person, its hard to learn and also rely on someone else who might perform fraudulent activities.
nightmip

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:19:19 PM

Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?
=> As I think, bitcoin can not be used in everyday life because of two reasons: 1. Its price is too high and fluctuations are high; 2. The state can not manage bitcoin transactions so they will find ways to stop its spread.
What can governments do in order to stop bitcoin? In your own post you say governments cannot manage bitcoin then how are they going to stop it? By making it illegal? Like all those laws that makes something illegal and people still do them, people are not going to be stopped by something like that and even if a government did that, that does not mean that all the governments of the world are going to do the same.
it seems, the government tried to ban Bitcoin In Russia, but in my opinion, it was not very successful) By the way, they wanted to limit the use of bitcoin by ordinary citizens. They said that crypto-currencies are too risky for citizens' money. Care lol
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:13:47 AM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
of course, because bitcoins are kind of a money but the difference of fiat to bitcoin is that you don't need to hold your money on your hand you just need a gadget on where you can bring always where ever you go everyone can use bitcoin it doesn't say that only the rich people can use it. even my friend uses bitcoin but he's not that rich though.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:19:43 AM

of course yes. even those ordinary people like farmer, salesman, sales clerk of course they can all we have to so spread our knowledge to them in bitcoin so they can have a chance to use this bitcoin in future. im looking forward to that moment that all of us even low medium high profile person are get together to use this bitcoin.
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 10:35:18 AM

Yes, everyone can use bitcoin, but must first understand how about its bitcoin and hurus can use internet services. Of course that's a major requirement, because bitcoin world is online world.
Samsungnumbertwo09

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:19:35 AM

yes , because bitcoin is also a money but money in the online world it can not be touched by our hands but bitcoins I think has a higher value than the money we have because 1 bitcoin already equivalent of to 200 thousand something. in the near future everyone is already using cryptocurrency not the fiat someday fiat money will have no used or value anymore.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:22:39 AM

bitcoin is a world open for everyone who is interested. all it takes is hardwork and patience. as long as you are open to new opportunities you'll never run out of living i'm talking about earning money.  you just need a knowledge about cryptocurrency and then you can earn for your financial needs.

Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:40:33 AM

At the moment I think not. Bitcoin is still not so popular among ordinary people. This takes time. Maybe in a few years.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:54:07 AM

Of course, yes! Bitcoin is for everyone. There's a lot of user-friendly sites out there about bitcoins where people, even the ordinary citizens, can learn the 5Ws and 1H of bitcoin. Even I, myself, have learned the basics of bitcoin from online articles. Since then, I found my passion on cryptocurrencies and will always love to learn more. Everyone can use bitcoin in their daily lives, esp. in transactions to maximize their time and effort.
yadi cihuy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:03:59 PM

I think it's very possible that bitcoin is used by someone who comes from an ordinary citizen. it's just that they need internet network and a smartphone. I think everyone has it. housewives, merchants and teachers can also use it. need to find out for them to invest bitcoin. so can use bitcoin for investment purpose. if they already know about bitcoin then they just need internet network and a smartphone to use bitcoin transactions. it's very easy and can be done by anyone

Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:09:15 PM

I have not read of any requirement elsewhere for one to comply or meet to be able to enter into bitcoin. So I guess it is for everyone.  Grin My entry into this thing was so easy but it needs some serious studying later on so that one knows the basics. A little history as well.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:15:18 PM

There is nothing wrong when we let us the other to learn about bitcoin just follow the rules of bitcoin and the time will let them experience the flow
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:31:37 PM

Yes bitcoin can be used by ordinary citizined but be so sure that citizens have enough knowledge in new technology because here in bitcoin they use a modern technology to make a post in bitcoin. So that citizens must know how to use a technology  that make a way to post in some forum and that citizen should interest in bitcoin.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:10:41 PM

Well, everyone can use bitcoin but if they want to use it they need internet connection because internet connection is the most important thing that you need if you want to access in bitcoin. In addition to that, I think some people who already used bitcoin are the people who loves using technology.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:33:39 PM

yes, of course it can, maybe if big company interested with bitcoin and make it as payment e.g(walmart,amazon) it will popular some people will curious about it, and some people want to try about bitcoin payment.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:37:50 PM

As long as they have bitcoin wallet for storing bitcoin then they can use bitcoin because it doesn't matter if they are ordinary or extraordinary citizen because they have choice to pursue using bitcoin or not and it is not forced for every person to use bitcoin because it is still up to them.
Bilbo Baggins

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:44:34 PM

Although bitcoin is slightly more complicated than normal money, it's pretty easy to get the hang of it.

I believe cryptocurrency is the future, and eventually pretty much everyone will be using them. Obviously like anything related to innovation and technology these things take time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: