Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:14:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used by ordinary citizens?  (Read 43525 times)
annbagira

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:02:36 PM

A huge number of projects created every day. Any project on this form after the end of the ICO be realized in ordinary life. For example, there is no need to know how  c works cars to drive a car. A person does not need to know airdynamic laws in order to make flights to other countries. I think blockchain can kill a lot of profesions.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:23:08 PM

Surely it could be because bitcoin should be introduced to everyone because it has a function that can really help the community as a means of transaction and everyone should start to understand bitcoin as digital money Cheesy Cheesy

Right, bitcoin does not limit the use of it by community status. There is no rule that only rich people should use bitcoin. In fact, many members of this forum is not from the elite group just like me. Most of the people who became interested in earning bitcoin are the ones who have financial problems and some wants financial freedom. For luxury or not, for earnings or not, bitcoin can be used by anyone who desires and is interested to it.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:25:33 PM

Surely it could be because bitcoin should be introduced to everyone because it has a function that can really help the community as a means of transaction and everyone should start to understand bitcoin as digital money Cheesy Cheesy

Right, bitcoin does not limit the use of it by community status. There is no rule that only rich people should use bitcoin. In fact, many members of this forum is not from the elite group just like me. Most of the people who became interested in earning bitcoin are the ones who have financial problems and some wants financial freedom. For luxury or not, for earnings or not, bitcoin can be used by anyone who desires and is interested to it.

There are a lot of people globally who have found some fascination in technology and as such are craving for technology oriented stuff like Bitcoin and so going forward it will be easier fir Bitcoin to be used by all levels of the community.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:12:32 PM

I really agree.Most of the people that are very eager to earn more bitcoins are the ones who dream to make their lives better and get out from poverty.So obviously they are just the ordinary citizens who seeks financial improvement to meet their daily needs expenses.I really believe bitcoin is giving opportunities to everyone whether rich or poor.It's in yourself already how you will give value to it and make bitcoin as your priority in life.
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:22:05 PM

Really why not, lets imagine, soon all of us will receive selary in bitcoin, buy goods in bitcoin, and everybody forget dollar.
Ajan08

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:22:44 PM

Bitcoin is for all People with interest with bitcoin can learn how to use it, this will depend on how would be the popularity of bitcoin will go on. Not only those who are computer savvy have the chance to use bitcoin because it is not complicated as what people are thinking. There is a guide for anyone to follow if they like to try it, once they read and try it, it would be very easy for them to use it, to tell you, I'm not computer savvy but I learn to use it easily.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:37:22 PM

Why not? This is open to everybody as long you are proficient in using computer and capable to construct good ideas in the discussions i assure there a better future here.. But key to success is to work hard and give interest in anything you do here because the more you are consistent and effective in composing ideas could brings you to the top. Be SMART!...
Bitcoin is the currency for all. In fact, now we do not know and do not use even half of the opportunities offered bitcoin. If people do not destroy the currency of their Mercantile interests in the future we can see a very different society.
Like what you said "bitcoin is for all", young people or elderly people, business man, government and etc, this is because bitcoin can earn around the world. It can earn through online by spending ang giving enough time to manage the task properly. It is for people who are interested in making a money or people who want to survive and become rich.
ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:47:30 PM

Well i think it would be hard for the older generation , because in crypto's when you fuck up or get hacked you are done and you won't be getting it back.

Older people are so used to banks and the security that comes with it , that i think it will be possible.

But as long as people have no security's i think alot will be hesitant.

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:30:41 PM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

I have many facebook friends who uses bitcoins. Some of them are professional teachers that enjoys using bitcoin. Actually one of them is also earning bitcoin through signature campaign here. He do this on his free time to earn extra money.

Maslate

Activity: 3052
Merit: 695

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:50:25 PM

Bitcoin is usually used by people interested in technology. I mean, persons with a certain technical knowledge are interested in bitcoin.

My observations are that way. I think Bitcoin needs to reach larger quantities. Can use bitcoin in people who are not interested in technology?
Can people use the bitcoin in the profession group like tradesmen, teachers, housewives, firemen, butchers? Are we going to see the days that these people use bitcoin?

I have many facebook friends who uses bitcoins. Some of them are professional teachers that enjoys using bitcoin. Actually one of them is also earning bitcoin through signature campaign here. He do this on his free time to earn extra money.
That means it's not hard to learn if you are inspired with what you are doing, the main reason is money why people are motivated.
And because even in his free time he can make money from signature campaign then he was motivated and if he continue doing things related
to crypto he will discover a bigger opportunity and make money bigger than what he is making now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:03:50 AM

Yes.of course. Me specifically is not so tech-savvy. Yet, if you are willing to learn there are 101 ways to do so. Informations now are just easy to find. There are also lots of videos all about crypto currencies. Therefore, anyone can use and know bitcoin. All we need is to just spread  it and let it be known to any citizens in the world. Enough knowledge is the key.
Lucas 666

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:04:47 AM

yes if  ordinary use paypal  visa cards   payoneer  what make  bitcoin difference 
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:08:44 AM

If it is a matter of interest then technology as way to introduce Bitcoin might be weak to convince them to join the fun. I'm sure that they are interested in money right? Well, we can't say for sure that it is money but it acts like that and we treat it like money though the more appropriate word to classify it is cryptocurrency.

Anyone can really use it as long as you are willing to dedicate your time in understanding Bitcoin, have a gadget and internet to access it then you're done.
FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:18:22 AM

Actually bitcoin can be used by anyone who is interested, but due to its complexity on the way how the transaction and earning works, one should be patient to undergo such forum or video tutorials to learn how to properly utilize bitcoin. Youtube video helps a lot so be patient and learn the basic and the proper background before entering in bitcoin.

sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:13:01 AM

Probably it depends on the country. In my country, an ordinary citizen practically can not use Bitcoin. Because it is not legal yet. And before you use it you need to exchange it for the national currency. And also because many people know nothing about crypto currency here. But I am sure that in the near future it will change.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:24:11 AM

For me i think they can use bitcoin even though they are ordinary but some of your mentioned is not ordinary citizens. But we know that this bitcoin is easily understand as long as you have a long patience in your self. But using bitcoin in different transaction is also easy. So, our young bitcoiner can do also the said transaction. No ordinary citizens are except on bitcoin and as long as they can use computer or cellphone with internet connection.
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:40:41 PM

Probably yes. Bitcoin can be used by some ordinary people. I also think that anyone can use bitcoin. If and only if they will use bitcoin properly and accordingly to its uses. But still, except to those very young people, I think it is not necessary for them to learn what bitcoin is all about at their very young age. I also believe tht bitcoin is allowed to be used by whoever wants to use it because bitcoin is for all people who are interested to it.
Wilzsome

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:53:10 PM

Maybe anyone who can easily adopt the technology and if they are interested and willing to learn.  i just started using Bitcoin last 3 days ago.  I became more interested in Bitcoin after doing research and reading testimonies.  Maybe i myself is just an ordinary citizen and hoping that i can achieve also what they are achieving right now. 
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:06:02 PM

Bitcoin can be used by anyone who knows a lot in technology and who have willingness to commit too.
Because bitcoin is not just a earning money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Avametra

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:08:03 PM

Of course, any person, regardless of their profession or age, can use bitcoin, this requires only having a computer with internet access. Now even children use it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: